HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
White guy walking
Posted by: joeasdf ()
Date: June 10, 2008 03:53PM

why is there a white guy walking with a big white sign in the city of fairfax, i sew him near kmart last week and show him near Fairfax High School today what is that suppore to mean

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: White guy walking
Posted by: slinkeyts ()
Date: June 10, 2008 04:14PM

The KKK is coming to Fairfax.

Posted by: James D. ()
Date: June 10, 2008 04:40PM

th

Posted by: what does the sign ()
Date: June 10, 2008 04:55PM

does the sign say?

Posted by: Billengvall ()
Date: June 10, 2008 05:42PM

I have seen him for a few weeks. The sign says something like 1776, 9-11, then has a red cross on it. He likes to hang out by Fairfax Circle in the mornings. I have seen him by George Mason in the afternoons. Somebody should tell him to make a bigger sign, because it is pretty hard to read. He also wears headphones.

Posted by: championSTATUS ()
Date: June 10, 2008 09:19PM

He's probably tripping on something...

Posted by: WEIRD ()
Date: June 11, 2008 08:35AM

i have seen this man walking up and down for at least 2 months now fairfax circle. I have always wondered what he is trying to say. He does not look homeless and always has headphones on.

Posted by: jhey ()
Date: June 11, 2008 09:32AM

pictures please

Posted by: Willyboyclinton ()
Date: June 11, 2008 09:59AM

He might be related to the guy who used to hang at the White House.
His sign said the CIA was monitoring his brainwaves with computers
and invading his privacy. It was some sort of mind control project.
The CIA must have a real need for nformation about people who havent
had a bath in years and has pigeon poop all over his jacket.

Posted by: Billengvall ()
Date: June 26, 2008 03:03PM

I saw him walking by the Burger King near the intersection of 29 and 50 about a week ago. A little away from his normal stomping ground.
He was also spotted outside the Lamb Center in Fairfax this week.

Posted by: uhohnotagain ()
Date: June 26, 2008 07:06PM

There is a guy that is an older man, tall that works at Centreville Library, he drives a white truck that is plastered with the same sayings and signage on his truck. The clothes he wears also have these sayings on it. His truck actually looks like a sail boat, because of the way the signage is hoisted upwards.

This might be the guy your talking about. I believe it has something to do with biblical sayings and dates, possibly the end of the earth date. I was tempted to go up and ask him what it all meant, but I didnt want to offend him. I want to say that the date that he is constantly wearing and driving around advertising is also tatooed on his forehead.

He works daily at the Library, so maybe someone can stop in and ask him what is all means.

Posted by: Chica ()
Date: June 26, 2008 10:01PM

I havent seen the white truck guy...is he the same one who used to have all the signs on his bicycle? If its the same guy, I'm surprised that he works in the library, he looked pretty dirty.

Posted by: onamission ()
Date: June 26, 2008 10:42PM

i'm going to centreville regional tomorrow and will check if that guy is there, will report back

Date: June 27, 2008 12:25AM

I take my kids to the library twice a week and he is always there. When my kids first spotted the truck they thought it was some sort of carnival type truck, but then we stopped and looked at the the phrases and dates and we couldnt make any sense out of it.

I can tell you that he definatley has Sept 11th on it obviously having something to do with events of that day, but I cant figure out what he is saying about it. He has the biblical/historical dates of BC, AD and I believe AC on it. He has a cross painted on the board that is attached to the hoisted pole. and then there is some sort of sign that is all over the truck, this is the sign that he wears on his clothes, his hat and is tatooed on his forehead. At first I had no idea who's truck it was until we went inside and then you could clearly tell it belonged to the Library guy because of how he dressed and the signage all over him matched what was on the truck.

I thought at first the mark on his forehead was because it was ash sunday or something until we passed closer to him and the sign matched up with the sign on his truck. He wears a hanging pair of keys as well, and he even has signage hanging from those.

This is not the same guy that they are talking about in the "white truck" post. The guy at the library isnt advertising companys that he wasnt happy with, this guy at the library is all about biblical and historical dates and signage.

Because of how he dressed and how he looked I didnt think that he could possibly work at the library, however he is in fact a employee or volunteer I should say. He was wearing his employee badge, assiting other people and pulling his book cart around and he is always there.

I will go by today with the kids and get a picture of his truck and post it on here for all to see.

Posted by: strangersinthenight ()
Date: June 27, 2008 11:52AM

Its definitely not the same guy as the guy walking around Fairfax, but he is an interesting fellow as well.
The guy walking around Fairfax looks pretty normal, no forehead tattoo, he kind of looks like the author Augusten Burroughs. Maybe they should meet and be best friends.
Ive seen the Centreville Library guy driving East down 66 a few times.

Posted by: onamission ()
Date: June 27, 2008 04:32PM

I was there around 3:30. Nothing out of the ordinary,:shakes head: I will post misc. pics I took for shits n giggles later :nods:

Date: June 27, 2008 09:44PM

Went to the Library around noon, and his truck wasnt there, it was a bad time as it around lunch, so I may have just missed him. Will try again until I get a pic of it, unless someone else beats me to it.

Posted by: chaahc ()
Date: June 28, 2008 01:09PM

Post pictures please! Somebody should talk to etiher one of them too.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.