HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FCPS MAKE UP DAYS
Posted by: Eliie ()
Date: June 08, 2008 07:15PM

Why Does my 6th grade daugther that go to Churchill Road ES, need to go to summer on monday because the dummass of jack dale decied to cannel school on Friday and now he wants her to go on monday to have a "make up day" whats is the point of this make up day and what will be the point of sending my daughter to school that day i know the last day of school was tuesday but they chance to friday now back to monday what wrong with jack dale

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FCPS MAKE UP DAYS
Posted by: Wow ()
Date: June 08, 2008 07:38PM

Wow, you are too stupid to have children. Please consider adoption. Retard.

My favorite lines:

"the dummass of jack dale"

"that day i know the last day of school was tuesday but they chance to friday now back to monday what wrong with jack dale"

adoption, please.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: June 08, 2008 07:38PM

The purpose is to make sure she doesn't grow up to write sentences as horribly as you do.

Posted by: wow ()
Date: June 08, 2008 07:40PM

you retard.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: June 08, 2008 07:49PM

I was talking to the OP.

Posted by: Wow ()
Date: June 08, 2008 07:51PM

so was I

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 08, 2008 08:10PM

pgens Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The purpose is to make sure she doesn't grow up to
> write sentences as horribly as you do.

LOL! it's so true.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: June 09, 2008 07:59AM

The truth of the matter is that no one will be doing any learning on the makeup day. they will all be watching Finding Nemo

Posted by: wow ()
Date: June 09, 2008 12:55PM

and laughing about how much of a retard the op is.

"The dumass of op."

wow. retard.

Date: June 09, 2008 06:42PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> The truth of the matter is that no one will be
> doing any learning on the makeup day. they will
> all be watching Finding Nemo

+1

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Stanh ()
Date: June 09, 2008 10:14PM

I have no choice but to go postal on your ass. I have a few points to make.

First: You're stupid.
Second: You see how the first letter of each sentence begins with a big letter and ends with a period? Those big letters are called capitals and the dots at the end are called periods. Learn to use them before you take up any more useless space with your incoherent jargon you stupid piece of shit.
Third: Before you get on here berating the public school system, do some research.

Here's some for you. FCPS school board builds 3 snow days into the school year for students and staff. We only used 1 this year, which means there are 2 left over. You see...3-1=2. So that means teachers in the county are due the 2 days since they are not getting paid for them. But since you look like you just got off the ship, you probably expect everything for free...don't you. Asshole.

Now, since it looks like your daughter was in a school that was closed due to inclement weather, she needs to go on Monday so that she can make up the day giving her the total number of instructional hours deserved to all children in the state of Virginia. But since her education seems like such a hassle to you, why not just keep her home. It's your right after all, you piece of shit. Get a life.

I don't usually present this bellicose tone, but it's people like you who need to shut the fuck up and do what other people in the country are paid to do...their job. Stop complaining you piece of shit and know your place.

Damn that felt good.

Thank you and go fuck yourself.

Posted by: Stan H, huh? ()
Date: June 09, 2008 10:22PM

Stan H?

"HOLMES ","STANLEY "," ","028"," 3401","CARLIN SPRINGS ","RD","FALLS CHURCH","VA","07/30/2005","ASSULT/BTRY FAMILY MEMBER 3D OFF "
"HOLMES ","STANLEY "," ","029"," 3401","CARLIN SPRINGS ","RD","FALLS CHURCH","VA","02/19/2006","ASSULT/BTRY FAMILY MEMBER 3D OFF "
"HOLMES ","STANLEY "," ","048"," 5130","H STREET "," ","WASHINGTON ","DC","08/08/2003","FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS "
"HOLMES ","STANLEY "," ","048"," 5130","H STREET "," ","WASHINGTON ","DC","12/09/2003","ROBBERY OTHER "
"HOLMES ","STANLEY "," ","049"," 5130","H SE ","ST","WASHINGTON ","DC","08/15/2004","FUGITIVE "

or

"HRUZ ","STANLEY ","J","044"," 13778","LOWE ","ST","CHANTILLY ","VA","09/06/2004","DRUNK IN PUBLIC OR PROFANE "

or

"HUNTER ","STANLEY "," ","033"," 1706","MASSACHUSSETTS SE ","AV","WASHINGTON ","DC","06/11/2004","GR LARC-OTHER "
"HUNTER ","STANLEY "," ","033"," 1706","MASSACHUSSETTS SE ","AV","WASHINGTON ","DC","06/11/2004","SELL STOLEN PROPERTY "
"HUNTER ","STANLEY "," ","033"," 1706","MASSACHUSSETTS SE ","AV","WASHINGTON ","DC","06/11/2004","UNAUTHORIZED USE-AUTO "

or

"HINES ","STANLEY ","T","035"," 3418","CURTIS # 205 ","DR","SUITLAND ","MD","05/13/2004","ALTERED/FORGED LIC PLATES/DECALS "

or

"HILL ","STANLEY ","C","061"," 534","EARLY FALL ","CT","HERNDON ","VA","03/06/2003","DWI/2ND OR SUBSEQUENT "

or

"JOHNSON ","STANLEY ","J","019"," 2798","HOLLYWOOD #201 ","RD","FALLS CHURCH","VA","12/16/2005","NO DRIVERS LICENSE "
"JOHNSON ","STANLEY ","J","020"," 2798","HOLLYWOOD #201 ","RD","FALLS CHURCH","VA","12/16/2005","CONTRIBUTE DEL OF MINOR "

hahahah
its quite possible that you present that bellicose tone more than you're admitting....

Date: June 09, 2008 10:37PM

Stanh,
   who the hell are you talking to?

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: June 09, 2008 11:44PM

Stanh Wrote:
> Now, since it looks like your daughter was in a
> school that was closed due to inclement weather,
> she needs to go on Monday so that she can make up
> the day giving her the total number of
> instructional hours deserved to all children in
> the state of Virginia.

You are the one who needs to do the research my friend. Inclement weather was on thursday after school. School was closed friday due to not having power. Personally I think they should have just held classes outside rather than waste all these tax payer dollars. The make up is BS since they will not be learning anything on the makeup day. Maybe signing yearbooks or something like that.

Posted by: stan ()
Date: June 12, 2008 12:10AM

who is trying to figure out who I am????????? heard of alias?
I don't dispute the fact there will be nothing done on the make-up day. Rather, movie day. It doesn't matter what day it was, it was 1 day and there are 2 left over so the point is futile...
why are you sticking up for an illiterate???
And stop trying to use the arrest record to profile me.

Posted by: stan ()
Date: June 12, 2008 12:13AM

I'm talking to the original poster. I'm not disputing anything else here (except the 1 snowday fact)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.