HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Vienna :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
is quite entertaining
Posted by: The Hot Mess known as Magruders ()
Date: March 02, 2012 04:17PM

to put it mildly. lately i've been diversifying my grocery shopping, adding a little spice those jaunts. i've even been patronizing the fresh market, maybe my business will keep them open a week or two longer?

at any rate, been to the other worldy magruders several times in the past couple weeks. i went there initially, as a last resort, in attempts to locate file powder. lo and behold, they came through! fresh market and that pseudo upscale whole fresh foods fields didnt even have it.

going into the magruders is a show each and every time, it never lets me down in the comedy department.....just today, as i was leaving, the little old lady from pasadena parked in her camry. not funny you say? ordinarily that wouldnt raise an eyebrow, except in this particualr instance, her camry was billowing white smoke from under the hood. i can only assume the radiator was mere seconds from departing. granny got out, locked her door, and continued on into the store as if nothing was happening. even stopped to chat with somebody who appeared to indicate her car was in serious trouble, to which she blew it off.

i highly reccommend a stroll through the magruders, and you dont even have to be in the store to be entertained.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: is quite entertaining
Posted by: yoda22180 ()
Date: March 07, 2012 03:11AM

I like Magruder, they have this Big Sky Bread brand of granola that is real good. I would go there more except Safeway has more stuff.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2012 03:18AM by yoda22180.

Posted by: Really Dude ()
Date: March 08, 2012 05:56AM

Really dude? That was seriously and emphatically NOT entertaining.

Posted by: Young Curmudgeon ()
Date: March 11, 2012 06:25PM

Remember the days of Magruder's where you would walk down the aisles and knock things off of shelves? I haven't gone back since they did away with those.

Posted by: Roadrunner ()
Date: October 22, 2012 12:29AM

Magruders used to catch on fire every other week!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.