HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Meade: Demented Blog Post
Posted by: I know he's reading ()
Date: March 25, 2012 11:37PM

Holy crap, check this out! http://meadeskelton.tumblr.com/post/18801645662/getting-used-to-poverty

He thinks he's impoverished b/c his trust fund is running dry and his old man took away the credit card! I'd love to see those bills/statements! LoL He also is under the delusion that he lives in a modest 5 BEDROOM home. They live in such filth that the place has mice and mice feces everywhere. Cleaning is women's work after all, right? But based on these thoughts and beliefs, the only thing i can conclude is that he has one big, hairy vagina between his legs.

Why does he refuse to get up and go to WORK everyday so he can get his OWN MONEY to pay for the things he wants to do, like everyone else? Yes, he may be odd, but there is no real excuse for him, anymore. He has the abilities to put his music out there and to lose tremendous amounts of weight, so he has it in him somewhere to find a semi-meaningful job.

Meade, I strongly suggest you try volunteering at a battered women's shelter or homeless shelter if you want to know real poverty, pain, fear and worry. It is finally time for your testicles to descend, and grow up.
Attachments:
705969_300.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade: Demented Blog Post
Posted by: Fuck you Meade ()
Date: March 25, 2012 11:40PM

This guy is a sick fuck!!!

Well, its been really hard lately. I’ve had to get used to having little money to pay for things, and everything has to be done on a budget. For example: I had to clean up the whole house today, and I just hated it because these mice we have left droppings all over the front dresser and got into the bird food. So I had to use the shop vac and clean it all myself. Its just so hard without any hired help to do that sort of thing. We do live in a very modest 5 bedroom townhouse in Richmond, but it actually is a big house when you have to clean up every room yourself. I don’t mind keeping house (although I still think Vacuuming is woman’s work), I guess its just part of this new poverty lifestyle I have to get used to. Since my dad took away the credit card, I have to pay for everything with cash. Most things I need I simply go without.

Its very hard because I need new photography equipment for my camera, but I can’t afford that. I mean, I can afford it technically, but because my trust fund only has so much give, I don’t want to use up what little I have left. Its very discouraging. And no one is hiring me right now, and my musical aspirations have pretty much gone down the toilet, so I don’t have much money to support myself. We have to pay cash for groceries now, and we actually had to put food items back because we didnt have the money to afford it. Eating healthy is a lot more expensive than you would think. I like going to the thrift store, so I don’t worry too much about clothes. But since I’m a guy anyway, clothing was never a necessity for me. But the problems lie in paying for my creative projects that I like to do- such as my upcoming album and artwork and such. Its just too much money. I have to actually cut out coupons from magazines. I sure know how the “99%” feels now!

Posted by: defective DNA ()
Date: March 25, 2012 11:52PM

http://meadeskelton.tumblr.com/post/18019585739/living-with-aspergers-syndrome

Our suspicions are confirmed, guys! He mentions a severely autistic sister. I'm assuming it's Gretchen.

Posted by: bad genes ()
Date: March 25, 2012 11:59PM

Two autistic kids in the Skelton Family?

They need to be sterilized

Posted by: Sloth ()
Date: March 26, 2012 12:40AM

He is a self proclaimed lazy fuck...I am not shocked.

About Meade Meade Places Ask me anything

Text I’m Not Cut Out For Manual Labor…

Well I went over to this place to see about delivering telephone books. I went through the entire orientation before I realized- I just can’t do this! Oh, Lord, it was awful. A cinder block style room with broken down furniture and people of all kinds sitting there with the most depressed looks on their faces. The lady who did it was friendly, but they had so much information piled at once, I was starting to get confused. They have all these regulations, (they track you with GPS devices), and the job doesn’t even pay much. I just figured these people must be so brave to do this type of work. I admire those people.

When everything was over, I told them a gracious “thank you, but I’ll pass”. And then I walked out and felt so relieved I was able to escape that type of work. I sure do wish I could be more like those other types of people who can do jobs like that and not be bothered. But I was almost in tears after their training video. Surely, there must be something better I can do than deliver telephone books to the city of Richmond. I just need more direction in my life.

http://meadeskelton.tumblr.com/post/16926078454/im-not-cut-out-for-manual-labor

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: March 26, 2012 09:32AM

Another good reason not to have children with sisters and first cousins

Posted by: On the other hand... ()
Date: March 26, 2012 11:04AM

I kind of feel sorry for him (despite the fact that I disagree with almost every viewpoint he holds). He's like a kid who never grew up. Unfortunately, now he's being exposed to some harsh realities he should have learned 20 years ago. I wish him the best.

Posted by: Tom Gavin ()
Date: March 26, 2012 02:31PM

I make more money than meade skelton

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: March 26, 2012 03:03PM

Tom Gavin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I make more money than meade skelton

Children selling lemonade in front of their homes make more money than Meade Skelton

Posted by: Tom Gavin ()
Date: March 26, 2012 03:08PM

BEH i think you got something there

With Meade's love of the sweet tea he could set up a stand in front of the Skelton antebellum era 5 bedroom mansion in Richmond

Posted by: tom Gavin ()
Date: March 30, 2012 04:11AM

http://meadeskelton.tumblr.com/post/18019585739/living-with-aspergers-syndrome

wonder if there's ARC of Richmond like ARC of northern virginia

maybe they can find meade a job

Posted by: colonelf ()
Date: April 11, 2012 08:23PM

Why do you have the hairstyle of a 55 year old man? Its a turnoff.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 11, 2012 08:23PM

FYI: That Tumblr blog is fake. It's not really Meade writing that crap.

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: April 11, 2012 08:44PM

eesh Wrote:
> FYI: That Tumblr blog is fake. It's not really
> Meade writing that crap.

It's funny that he's getting trolled that hard.

Posted by: how do you know? ()
Date: April 11, 2012 09:39PM

I think it is him. Eesh doesn't know shit. I don't think anyone would be dedicated that much to trolling Meade to update the blog daily.

Posted by: except ()
Date: April 11, 2012 10:15PM

Except for maybe eesh himself...

Posted by: real tumblie ()
Date: April 11, 2012 10:19PM

The tumblr was linked from his "offical" website, so it must be fake!

Date: April 12, 2012 12:39AM

real tumblie Wrote:
> The tumblr was linked from his "offical" website,
> so it must be fake!

No, it is not, and many of the articles on the Tumblr site conflict or contradict what had been said when he had a Blogspot page.

Posted by: but but but.. ()
Date: April 12, 2012 12:45AM

Maybe BUT he wrote a thing about going to patsy clines house tomorrow on tumbler then the next day there was a video up on you tube/monument floyd of him going to patsy's house.

How would the tumbler troll know he was going there?

Date: April 12, 2012 12:51AM

but but but.. Wrote:
> Maybe BUT he wrote a thing about going to patsy
> clines house tomorrow on tumbler then the next day
> there was a video up on you tube/monument floyd of
> him going to patsy's house.
>
> How would the tumbler troll know he was going
> there?

The only two people that use "but but but" are lizzie and Harry Tuttle. If one of you chickenshits wants to sign in and stop posting anonymously, let me know so we can continue this enthralling conversation.

Posted by: huh uh ()
Date: April 12, 2012 01:00AM

Obviously not because you are harry and that def wasn't lizzie. lizzie doesn't know who the fuck or wtf pasty is you fucking retard. Go say fb pages and tumblrs are fake some more. Genius! But lzzie WAS "real tumblie"

Posted by: assonine ()
Date: April 12, 2012 01:03AM

but but but.. Wrote:

> How would the tumbler troll know he was going
> there?

...?...

Posted by: frank ()
Date: April 12, 2012 01:05AM

Eesh is wrong as usual

NEXT!

Date: April 12, 2012 01:14AM

huh uh Wrote:
> Obviously not because you are harry and that def
> wasn't lizzie. lizzie doesn't know who the fuck or
> wtf pasty is you fucking retard. Go say fb pages
> and tumblrs are fake some more. Genius! But lzzie
> WAS "real tumblie"

So you aren't lizzie but you know what lizzie doesn't care about or like. Fascinating.

Posted by: lolwut ()
Date: April 12, 2012 01:18AM

Where does it say *I* am not lizzie? Geeze you are seriously an idiot lol. It clearly says lizzie wasn't the person you were saying it was and since you are harry I was saying it was the two. But it probably was harry..wasn't it? ;)

Heh. Can't answer a question? Backed into a corner? Change the subject. Deflect! You're a winner!!

Date: April 12, 2012 01:20AM

lolwut Wrote:

> Heh. Can't answer a question? Backed into a
> corner? Change the subject. Deflect! You're a
> winner!!

When you log in under your name, and stop posting under numerous anonymous handles, we can continue the conversation.....but until then, you just post anonymously and talk to yourself under several names.

Posted by: no thanks ()
Date: April 12, 2012 01:24AM

How am I talking to myself? Where? I only see you responding and if post anon will make you ignore me then I'm going to keep posting as anon :)

You'll get bored, angry and frusrated eventually. I'm sure harry will be on soon to rad all of this though!

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.