HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
ALERT, ALERT, ALERT
Posted by: SLEAZY ()
Date: February 02, 2008 07:10AM

The thread, posted earlier, regarding the possible targeting by Fairfax Underground, of certain posters at this forum, was quickly moved, by 'Cary', to the 'off topic' forum. ‘Cary’ pleads innocent regarding the exploitation of posters’ IP addresses.

MESSAGE TO:
CARY, MARGIE, SRE, Gravis, Meeper and the rest of this stupid sleazy little gang.

You ARE definitely targeting certain IP addresses. You want records? Don’t worry, we’re gathering them. Is this what you really want? A legal battle? Ok, let's go at it.

Why are you so self-destructive? And, the more important question: Why are you so devoid of any basic morals?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ALERT, ALERT, ALERT
Posted by: CROOKED ()
Date: February 02, 2008 07:51AM

How could Cary be unaware of this?

Don't buy it. They're CROOKED alright. Guilty on all counts.

Posted by: Errors ()
Date: February 02, 2008 08:26AM

Yep, when I post....my computer first gets an error message, then, on one occassion it totally shut down. Not a good thing for a computer to do...hope it doesn't break.

I see many other posters doing double posts. My guess is they are probably getting the same error and think the post has failed..so they re-send.

Whats going on?????

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: February 02, 2008 08:53AM

For the record, I have no idea what this guy is talking about and I don't even know what "targeting certain IP addresses" means...... but I will say that I've been encountering a weird little glitch with the unread messages feature over the past few days, it happened again a few minutes ago. It appears that the "forum list" screen recognizes unread messages, but the feature that identifies them in the general forum does not, specifically unread messages in the hs redistricting thread. Just sorta weird.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/72826.html

Posted by: my take on this ()
Date: February 02, 2008 10:17AM

Well, here’s my take.

The owners of this forum don’t like the redistricting thread. They first attempted to intimidate posters by disrupting the thread with juvenile antics and nasty insults.. This angered some of the posters who then retaliated. Humiliated, the forum owners allowed their hatred to morph into something more insidious. They started sharing certain IP addresses as they discussed ways in which to punish these posters.

The unscrupulous bums that they are, certain IP addressess were singled out and targeted. This is illegal.

Remember to keep records of all messages you have received, logs of any attempted attacks, thwarted or otherwise on your computer... dates, times, etc.

TO: errors:

Your computer shutting down was probably your own security system stopping an attempted attack. Find those logs, print them out and save them.

~~~~~~~~~

Posted by: HMMMM ()
Date: February 02, 2008 10:41AM

How many IPs have been compromised?

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: February 02, 2008 11:13AM

Take screenshots, otherwise you have no argument

Posted by: Errors ()
Date: February 02, 2008 11:28AM

I've copied and pasted all the errors and saved.

Plus my security suite reports four high level hacking attempts occurring in the recent 2 days. I have matched the times up to my postings.

The only way I'm able to post right now, is by using a proxy. But, I have no interest in participating in a forum that is fooling around with IP's.

So, I'm otta here.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: February 02, 2008 01:34PM

As a prominent and respected member of this web forum, I resent not being included on the list of names at the top. I am definitely worthy of being considered a sleazy gang member. I want my "FU" tattoo.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: February 02, 2008 01:37PM

1. Cary is the only person named above that has any control over this site.
2. Cary has way too little time to be worrying about the contents of some lame schools thread.
3. Cary has every motivation to want that thread to grow and get lots of hits.
4. None of the regular posters to this site care enough about that thread to damage it.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: February 02, 2008 02:11PM

Tell me about it. What, do we need exclusive shirts? Special badges?

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: February 02, 2008 02:26PM

SLEAZY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The thread, posted earlier, regarding the
> possible targeting by Fairfax Underground, of
> certain posters at this forum, was quickly moved,
> by 'Cary', to the 'off topic' forum. ‘Cary’
> pleads innocent regarding the exploitation of
> posters’ IP addresses.
>
> MESSAGE TO:
> CARY, MARGIE, SRE, Gravis, Meeper and the rest of
> this stupid sleazy little gang.
>
> You ARE definitely targeting certain IP addresses.
> You want records? Don’t worry, we’re gathering
> them. Is this what you really want? A legal
> battle? Ok, let's go at it.
>
> Why are you so self-destructive? And, the more
> important question: Why are you so devoid of any
> basic morals?

Thank you very much... It has been a while since my morals have been questioned, at least publicly. Self destructive? Yea, just a bit, but that is usually only spoke of between the people who "really know".

As for your "records".... I think you will find that Meade is the only one who would appreciate your records.

Targeting certain IP addresses... sure, let's explore that one a bit... so your computer is acting funny? Can you provide your symptoms? Your OS? Browser (version and patch level)? Firewall version? Connection type (Dial/Cable/DSL/FiOS)? Mother's maiden name?

You will find that there are one or two people on here that are a bit more knowing of what really is going on than you will ever be. These posters can help you. They are here to help! You just need to give your self over to them. They will believe you, they will support you, and in the end, you will be a better person!

Trust in the FU.com crew, they would never screw you!

Have a good day! ;-)

Date: February 02, 2008 02:39PM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> I want my "FU" tattoo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2008 02:40PM by TheMeeper.
Attachments:
REDISTRICT4LIFE.jpg

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 02, 2008 03:19PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> RESton Peace Wrote:
> > I want my "FU" tattoo.

LOL!!

SLEAZY Wrote:
> The thread, posted earlier, regarding the
> possible targeting by Fairfax Underground, of
> certain posters at this forum, was quickly moved,
> by 'Cary', to the 'off topic' forum. ‘Cary’
> pleads innocent regarding the exploitation of
> posters’ IP addresses.

file.php?2,file=1943

so... wtf am i even being accused of? :P

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: February 02, 2008 03:27PM

How is blocking an IP address illegal again? I must be missing something. If that's the case, most websites are breaking the law.

Posted by: SLEAZY ()
Date: February 02, 2008 03:33PM

ALERT, ALERT, ALERT

I'm a paranoid asswipe who is blaming my computer's poor performance - probably due to it being a 10-year-old Packard Bell that is running a copy of McAfee from 2001 - on the Fairfax Underground for "targeting my IP address." I'm too cheap to call Geek Squad or buy a new computer, so I will just threaten to sue some random web forum (even though I don't have the financial means to actually back up that threat).

Please ignore me. I'm a clueless douche.

Posted by: ME TOO ()
Date: February 02, 2008 03:48PM

Errors,

Same thing happened to me. Immediately after hitting the post button, I would receive a fatal warning message from FU. Then, I would be booted out of the site. My post would still show up in the thread but on the main FU page, there would be no indication of the post. My security logs indicate attempted intrusions, high level, probable cause, hacking, at the same times as the posting occurred. I am still ascertaining whether or not a stealth attack could have occurred and wasn't detected. But, this is now costing me time and money.

It appears that FU was flagging certain IPs for these attacks. If I changed my IP, the posts would go through without any intrusion attempts or fatal error messages. I have saved all the info. Since I run a program, Spector, which takes screen shots, I have a kind of picture book of each event with my normal IP and with alternate IPs. NO DOUBT this originated from FU and that a particular IP was targeted. I am pissed.

These jokers can claim ignorance all they want but the evidence is damning.

Date: February 02, 2008 03:54PM

Posted by: WashingToneLocian (IP Logged)
Date: February 02, 2008 03:27PM

How is blocking an IP address illegal again? I must be missing something. If that's the case, most websites are breaking the law.

WashingToneLocian,

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? This has nothing to do with blocking IP addresses.

Date: February 02, 2008 04:20PM

Meeper, regarding your question concerning the main page of FU and why you couldn’t see the listing of a new post . When I posted with my regular IP, the post would show up on the thread but not show up on the main page as the newest post. When I used a different IP, the post did show as new. So… any poster with an IP on the attack list would NOT have shown up as a new or unread post on the main page, even though their posts were posting on the thread. I counted at least 4 or 5 posters this was happening to.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: February 02, 2008 04:28PM

This entire thread is ridiculous. If Cary really wanted to block someone, he would block them. If he wanted to get rid of the high school redistricting thread, he'd delete it. He wouldn't cause an error on your computer. And the accusation that he or anyone on this site is attacking your computer is not only baseless but paranoid.

Cary is the one and only owner of this site and does not receive money from ads, sponsorship, etc. Despite that, he maintains an objective and open forum for discussion. Perhaps you should stop blaming others for your issues.

Posted by: Test ()
Date: February 02, 2008 04:31PM

Okay, so all of the people complaining are unregistered users. It is possible they are encountering different issues because of that... so here is my test post as an unregistered user.

Date: February 02, 2008 04:32PM

Nope, my unregistered user post was just fine.

Date: February 02, 2008 04:35PM

Yes, I started noticing this on Thursday afternoon, and someone else told me they noticed the same thing. I think there is probably a glitch in the phorum software. But my first guess would be that it is a result of the large number of hits/posts in that HS-redistricting thread. I seriously doubt anyone is being attacked by hackers whenever they hit the "post" button, that theory sorta doesn't make sense.

Anyway, I hope the problem gets fixed.

Feel free to keep up the vague, threatening accusations though, you're making us laugh.

:)

ME TOO Wrote:
> Meeper, regarding your question concerning the
> main page of FU and why you couldn’t see the
> listing of a new post . When I posted with my
> regular IP, the post would show up on the thread
> but not show up on the main page as the newest
> post. When I used a different IP, the post did
> show as new. So… any poster with an IP on the
> attack list would NOT have shown up as a new or
> unread post on the main page, even though their
> posts were posting on the thread. I counted at
> least 4 or 5 posters this was happening to.

Posted by: How stupid can you be? ()
Date: February 02, 2008 04:36PM

Are you a moron? Read what happened to people and stop sounding so stupid.

Date: February 02, 2008 04:56PM

How stupid can you be? Wrote:
> Are you a moron? Read what happened to people and stop sounding so stupid.

It's Saturday and it's almost 5 o'clock, go out and have a drink already.

Posted by: Better Than You ()
Date: February 02, 2008 06:25PM

I see everything!
Attachments:
panic1.JPG

Date: February 02, 2008 07:40PM

So let me get this. It has taken Cary 7 months and nearly 10,000 posts to suddenly have a problem with posters on the redistricting thread?????

Yeah. That makes sense.

Posted by: FU HACKERS ()
Date: February 02, 2008 09:49PM

Genevieve, where did anyone say this had anything to do with whether a poster had a registered or non-registered name. How stupid you are .

FU decided to harass certain posters. So, when these posters attempted to post, they were sent fatal error messages and then booted out of the website. At the same time, these posters were alerted through various security programs that there had been attempts to hack into their computers. These posters had been identified by the IP which was associated with their names.

When these same posters attempted to post using proxy IPs or were posting from another computer, with a different IP, they did not receive the fatal error and there was no attempt to hack into their computers. This was not an accident, not a glitch but rather a bona fide attempt to hack into computers of posters at FU and this was perpetrated by those at FU who had access to those IP numbers. GET IT?

So, you people have no problem with this? I know you like and want to support Cary, but shit, you’ll go so far as to support FU’s hacking into computers of posters they don’t like? Amazing, but you know what? I’m not surprised. Most people are stupid followers who could be led straight into hell, if their leader told them to keep marching. Good luck with all that marching.

Where is that stupid piece of shit, Gravis, anyway? You remember that asshole, don’t you? The one that was telling ‘K’ on one of the off topic threads, that he knew whose IP belonged to whom? (2 days before the hacking began) When ‘K’ expressed concern regarding the safety of this website, and asked why the web masters were sharing information regarding individual posters and their IP numbers, he just blew her off, saying some shit about it being part of a strategy. Well, I guess he wasn’t lying.

Date: February 02, 2008 10:08PM

FU HACKERS Wrote:
> Where is that stupid piece of shit, Gravis,
> anyway? You remember that asshole, don’t you? The
> one that was telling ‘K’ on one of the off topic
> threads, that he knew whose IP belonged to whom?
> (2 days before the hacking began) When ‘K’
> expressed concern regarding the safety of this
> website, and asked why the web masters were
> sharing information regarding individual posters
> and their IP numbers, he just blew her off, saying
> some shit about it being part of a strategy. Well,
> I guess he wasn’t lying.

LOL! i posted "strategery," a famous "Bushism." I dont have access to the FU site backend in any way, so i can only see as much of the site as you can. i would love it if you posted these pictures. let me save you a lot of money and embarrassment: nobody here is trying to hack your computer. besides, i have much better things to do than attack computers or retarded posters.

you know what, i dare you, no, i double dog dare you to press charges.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Prominent Poster ()
Date: February 02, 2008 10:27PM

"prominent and respected" LMFAO Two words that should never go with anything on this site.

To the original poster and all of your little friends who have never been laid:

I post here all the time, But I don't go by any one name. Sure I post stupid BS comments and I also take part in normal discussion. There is no way in HELL that what you say is happening is true. I think the root of the problem is your shitty copy of vista on your gay emachine. If you stopped looking at gay p0rn sites then you would not pick up trojans.

Why would anyone here waste their time hacking in to your lame ass useless POS computer anyways. We have better things to do like look at p0rn and rub my balls.

Post screen shots or it didn't happen. Tool.

Date: February 02, 2008 10:30PM

Prominent Poster Wrote:
> I think the root of the problem is your
> shitty copy of vista on your gay emachine. If you
> stopped looking at gay p0rn sites then you would
> not pick up trojans.

LOL! he's got the intarweb AIDS. LOL!

Posted by: Prominent Poster ()
Date: February 02, 2008 11:19PM

Speaking of trojans, my GF is on the way over. I need to hit up the 24/hr CVS for some jimmy hats and KY!

Posted by: FU HACKS ()
Date: February 02, 2008 11:48PM

First, the obligitory, LOL. What are you all 14 or what?

Listen, you piece of shit, no one cares which one of you was actually responsible, but we do know that the attacks originated from FU. So, when you finish cleaning up the files, go fuck yourself.

Then, go ahead and do the same to PP. I'm sure it won't be the first time for either one of you.

LOL

Posted by: Yep ()
Date: February 02, 2008 11:54PM

FU HACKS Wrote:
> First, the obligitory, LOL. What are you all 14
> or what?
>
> Listen, you piece of shit, no one cares which one
> of you was actually responsible, but we do know
> that the attacks originated from FU. So, when you
> finish cleaning up the files, go fuck yourself.
>
> Then, go ahead and do the same to PP. I'm sure it
> won't be the first time for either one of you.
>
> LOL

Yes Gravis is 14 and im 15. No one here is older then 16. Its not allowed.

Date: February 02, 2008 11:56PM

Dang! my computer just had one of those "Windows Hick-ups"... I blame it all on FU! It *must* be all because of Gravis, Meeper, Margie, SRE (opps, that's me! Argh, I'm "hacking" myself!), ResTON (don't feel left out), and Cary (but I *know* it was not Cary!)... You all should be so ashamed of yourselves! Making it so whenever I post, my computer gets attacked! How could you all be so cruel! This *never* happens when I use a different computer or user name! You all are so mean! I'm going to call the school board on you for this! That will teach you snot nosed brats! All of you! HA! I said HA!! and while we are at it, can I interest you in some tickets to the Nationals? HA! I will say it again..... HA!!!!!!

Date: February 03, 2008 12:17AM

Attachments:
FUhackers.jpg

Posted by: LOL ()
Date: February 03, 2008 01:06AM

SRE, were you actually born this stupid?

Gravis, LOL…. Wow, what a really funny guy you are.

On a serious note, Gravis, I am actually very sorry that you have AIDS.

LOL, not really, you prick. LOL again.

Posted by: FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND HACKS ()
Date: February 03, 2008 01:27AM

Wow, Meeper that was a really scary picture you posted.

The Meeper:

“Hey everyone, I just don’t know what’s going on. I’ve been noticing something strange happening. Each time I check my favorite thread I can’t tell who is the most recent poster. I’ve been checking all day long, even from my phone. I’m so frustrated."

Posted by: FU HACKERS ()
Date: February 03, 2008 01:46AM

Posted by: TheMeeper (IP Logged)
Date: February 02, 2008 04:56PM

How stupid can you be? Wrote:
> Are you a moron? Read what happened to people and stop sounding so stupid.

It's Saturday and it's almost 5 o'clock, go out and have a drink already.

^^^^^ Meeper,or Meade, don't try to sound like you're from NY. You're not.

Date: February 03, 2008 01:52AM

FU HACKERS Wrote:
> ^^^^^ Meeper,or Meade, don't try to sound like
> you're from NY. You're not.

because we all know people only go out drinking in NY.

Date: February 03, 2008 07:39AM

LOL Wrote:
> SRE, were you actually born this stupid?
>

Nope, The more I am exposed to paranoid technophobic idiots, high school redistrict posters, and general (registered and unregistered) trolls such as yourself, I become a little bit stupider each and every day.

With any luck, within a few years, I will be just as smart as you. Although some major hear trauma could speed up that progress. I am looking forward to life in the simpleton world that you live in, but until I reach that point of (lack of) intelligence, I will have to remain a sarcastic smart ass.

Have a good day!

Date: February 03, 2008 09:38AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
>

LOL. I especially like the South...Lakes...For You!

Heh!!

Posted by: lol ()
Date: February 03, 2008 12:00PM

You people are pretty stupid to think that this site is dangerous to your computer.
Stop looking at the porn sites and nasty things that people do to animals!
Its sick, your sick!

Date: February 03, 2008 12:06PM

FU HACKERS Wrote:
> Genevieve, where did anyone say this had anything
> to do with whether a poster had a registered or
> non-registered name.

I never insinuated that you had. I believe I made it quite obvious that I find your accusations ridiculous. Therefore, I was looking for a logical explanation for your issues. However, it is now apparent that your issues are well beyond explanation.

FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND HACKING
Posted by: BLACK EYE FOR FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND ()
Date: February 03, 2008 12:13PM

This thread was started because some users of Fairfax Underground received messages of attempted intrusions into their computer systems at exactly the same time they were receiving fatal error messages from FU. These messages also coincided with the exact times these users were posting at FU. Although, the posts DID post on the threads, there was no record of these posts on the main page of the forum, something other posters noticed and mentioned on this board, as well.

In a defensive move, a few people, almost immediately after the allegations were levied, began an attack on the victims. To those reading this thread, it is noticed that those attacking are, for the most part, a tiny group who represent the forum webmasters and a couple of close friends. These repeated defensive and transparent postings are disingenuous and in fact, add credence to the allegations.

The allegations ring true and for those of you who were responsible, you have given your forum a black eye. I concur with the observation that there is a self-destructive personality driving this behavior.

Re: FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND HACKING
Date: February 03, 2008 12:17PM

BLACK EYE FOR FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND Wrote:
> This thread was started because some users of
> Fairfax Underground received messages of attempted
> intrusions into their computer systems at exactly
> the same time they were receiving fatal error
> messages from FU.

Seems to me "some users" actually means one paranoid delusional nutjob. The only "black eye" for Fairfax Underground is that Cary hasn't banned your IP address yet.

You and the eBay guy can suck shit and die.

Posted by: BLACK EYE ()
Date: February 03, 2008 02:56PM

WashingToneLocian
“Seems to me "some users" actually means one paranoid delusional nut job”

Wrong , but go ahead and pretend to believe that.

WashingToneLocian
“The only "black eye" for Fairfax Underground is that Cary hasn't banned your IP address yet.”

Cary has every right to ban any IP address, including yours. Cary has no right to engage in the dirty business of hacking into anyone’s computer, including yours.

RE: your veiled threat: Don’t you think that's very unwise, at this point?

Date: February 03, 2008 03:07PM

Neither Cary nor anyone else in the Fairfax Underground community is hacking into your computer. And you obviously know that is true or you wouldn't be posting here anymore; you'd be avoiding the security threat.

As far as I'm concerned, you are the one making veiled threats. And I simply don't understand why. Cary would never do the things you are accusing him of.

Date: February 03, 2008 03:34PM

BLACK EYE Wrote:
>
>
> RE: your veiled threat: Don’t you think that's
> very unwise, at this point?

Veiled threat? Wow, you are a paranoid nutjob, aren't you?

FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND IS NOT SAFE
Posted by: BLACK EYE ()
Date: February 03, 2008 04:04PM

You can continue to pretend not to believe what happened.

Fairfax Underground did target certain IP addresses. When those posters attempted to post using their regular IP addresses, they received Fatal Error messages from FU, their computers shut down, and their security programs detected intrusions.

Do you think I or any of the other posters attacked would ever post here again from our regular IPs? Do you think we have any interest in ever being involved with such a disreputable site. It is important to make sure people are aware of the risks of exposing their IP addresses at this forum. Unless, that is, you’re in that tiny ‘kiss ass’ group, who are out here right now, trying to clean up the shit. Genevieve, your loyalty to an ethically barren web master is not to be commended.

Have a nice day. `

Re: FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND IS NOT SAFE
Date: February 03, 2008 04:07PM

There's seriously no way anyone can be this foolish... I mean c'mon!

LOL :)))

BLACK EYE Wrote:
> You can continue to pretend not to believe what
> happened.
>
> Fairfax Underground did target certain IP
> addresses. When those posters attempted to post
> using their regular IP addresses, they received
> Fatal Error messages from FU, their computers shut
> down, and their security programs detected
> intrusions.
>
> Do you think I or any of the other posters
> attacked would ever post here again from our
> regular IPs? Do you think we have any interest in
> ever being involved with such a disreputable site.
> It is important to make sure people are aware of
> the risks of exposing their IP addresses at this
> forum. Unless, that is, you’re in that tiny
> ‘kiss ass’ group, who are out here right now,
> trying to clean up the shit. Genevieve, your
> loyalty to an ethically barren web master is not
> to be commended.
>
> Have a nice day. `

Date: February 03, 2008 04:29PM

It is logical that virus protection software and fatal errors should occur at the same time. A fatal error is usually a mistake in coding which will cuase the program to crash. Virus software detects malicious code. If there was a coding error, virus software could interpret that as malicious and shot down your comp.

Learn something about computers before making accusations that you dont understand.

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: February 03, 2008 04:50PM

Genevieve... Is it a promotion or a demotion when you go from "Stupid sleazy little gang member" to being part of that "tiny kiss ass group”.. ... Just wondering??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2008 05:11PM by Margie.

Date: February 03, 2008 05:22PM

Hmmm, good question Margie. So I went from stupid/sleazy to kiss ass, little to tiny, gang member to group [member]? I'm really not sure which is better. And you still have to consider the source; would the option that appears worse actually be better when you believe the accuser to be delusional? Seriously, I think that these people are actually from Richmond, not the high school redistricting thread.

Re: FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND IS NOT SAFE
Date: February 03, 2008 05:23PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> There's seriously no way anyone can be this
> foolish... I mean c'mon!
>
> LOL :)))
>
Guess so! ;-}

Posted by: LYERS ()
Date: February 03, 2008 06:16PM

Keep on Trucking,

And this would be happening to multiple postrs using different computers in different locations and only when these posters were posting to FU from their usual IP addresses which are known to FU. Yet when these same users posted from a IP unknown to FU, it didn't happen.

Yeah, right.

Why don't you stop shooting off your trap and go watch the game.

Date: February 03, 2008 11:06PM

ok, to the people/person making the accusations. you said you have screenshots, i would like you to post them. i am a computer programmer and could perhaps clear up what actually happened. if the message was a fatal error "Access violation: 0xSOMTHING" it mean the program attempted to free memory to the system that had already been freed. this is a common cause of access violations. if you really want to check what's running on your computer, go to the task manager (ctrl+alt+del and click "task manager") and there will be a list of exe files and info. use this site: http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/ to identify what each program really is. http://www.liutilities.com is a reputable security site, just type it into google and you will see.

seriously, im not your enemy. do something, post a screenshot, run a virus scan and tell us or just stfu. it was cute at first but now it's just tiring.

Posted by: HACKERS ()
Date: February 04, 2008 12:20AM

You almost had me, but then this:

"seriously, im not your enemy. do something, post a screenshot, run a virus scan and tell us or just stfu. it was cute at first but now it's just tiring."

Fuck You

Posted by: FAIRFAX UNDERGROUND HACKERS ()
Date: February 04, 2008 12:46AM

just contact: KeepOnTruckin

EMail: hacks(dot)r(dot)me(at)gmail.com

edit by Cary: Obfuscated email address at poster's request.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2008 10:15PM by Cary.

Posted by: Floris Parent ()
Date: February 04, 2008 09:02AM

Re: high school redistricting
Posted by: Floris Parent (IP Logged)
Date: February 04, 2008 08:07AM

Is anyone getting error messages like this one?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 44 bytes) in /var/www/fairfaxunderground/html/phorum/include/db/mysql.php on line 640

Date: February 04, 2008 09:37AM

I don't know much about this, but the fact that that number converts to exactly 32MB leads me to believe that there is some sort of memory error.

So much for the whole hacker thing...

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: February 04, 2008 11:14AM

Floris Parent Wrote:
> Re: high school redistricting
> Posted by: Floris Parent (IP Logged)
> Date: February 04, 2008 08:07AM
>
>
> Is anyone getting error messages like this one?
>
> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes
> exhausted (tried to allocate 44 bytes) in
> /var/www/fairfaxunderground/html/phorum/include/db
> /mysql.php on line 640

That's an error on the forum, not on your computer.

Date: February 04, 2008 12:24PM

heh... ive hit that limit a lot of times. it's something to do with the interaction between php and mysql. it would appear that memory isnt being deallocated before the php execution ends (never) as it should be.

HACKERS Wrote:
> You almost had me, but then this:
>
> "seriously, im not your enemy. do something, post
> a screenshot, run a virus scan and tell us or just
> stfu. it was cute at first but now it's just
> tiring."
>
> ____________
>
> Fuck You

oh you caught me! i am in fact the master hacker. i am targeting your IP right now! you cannot stop me, you will get more fatal errors!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2008 12:28PM by Gravis.

Posted by: ERROR MESSAGES ()
Date: February 04, 2008 12:30PM

Floris Parent,

The message only occurred for me when I used my regular IP. When I switched IPs, the message disappeared. In my case not only did that message appear, and it happened no matter which thread I tried to post on, but Zone Alarm also detected a hacking attempt. When I switched IPs, magically, no message on the FU forum, no hacking message from Zone Alarm. Go figure.

If all you see is just the memory code on the forum you’re OK.

My activity was from 2 days ago, so I have no idea what has changed since then.

Posted by: nakedshoplifter ()
Date: February 04, 2008 12:46PM

You use Zone Alarm for your firewall?

LOL!!!

Posted by: ERROR MESSAGES ()
Date: February 04, 2008 02:09PM

NO, STUPID

Didn't say that.

What morons you people are.

LOL

Posted by: DirtDigler ()
Date: February 04, 2008 02:15PM

Everyone that visits this domain is exposing their IP address in the web logs... whether it's using IIS or Apache, the logs will show who and when they visited the site. What's the big deal?

Date: February 04, 2008 04:52PM

0h noes, my IP is being targeted. So? The harm is what?

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: February 04, 2008 08:25PM

KeepOnTruckin said:
"0h noes, my IP is being targeted. So? The harm is what?"

Congratulations!!!! Now your a member of our "Stupid sleazy little gang", I guess that makes you part of the "tiny kiss ass group” also....(I'll send you a PM you with the details of our next meeting). Welcome, and we look forward seeing you.

Posted by: Alignment ()
Date: February 04, 2008 08:55PM

Margie Wrote:
> KeepOnTruckin said:
> "0h noes, my IP is being targeted. So? The harm
> is what?"
>
> Congratulations!!!! Now your a member of our
> "Stupid sleazy little gang", I guess that makes
> you part of the "tiny kiss ass group”
> also....(I'll send you a PM you with the details
> of our next meeting). Welcome, and we look forward
> seeing you.
--------------------------------------------------------

Hold on Margie...you don't own Keepontruckin...

I think he's more balanced than some of you...and as to "meeting".....I'll send you the details of "another" meeting which will be way more fun than Margies' "meeting"...LOL

Posted by: myahhh ()
Date: February 04, 2008 09:55PM

you fools
Attachments:
retarded.jpg

Posted by: Info Please ()
Date: February 04, 2008 10:11PM

I would like info on the next Toga Sex Party meeting please.

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: February 04, 2008 10:51PM

*sigh*

First off I must point out that every post in this thread by a user with all CAPITALS as their posting name was made by the same person, with the exception of the one with KeepOnTruckin's contact info.

Original poster,

A memory cap was reached on the high-school redistricting thread that caused serious posting problems. I have just resolved the issue and hopefully yours will be resolved as well.
Additionally it appears you are using some sort of anonymization network such as Tor to post from. The use of anonymization networks is not discouraged but I do block large swaths of IP addresses from Asia and Eastern Europe. Please make sure your exit-node IP address is from North America to ensure that your posts will not be blocked.

In the future do not post garbage like this in the general forum. The general forum is for the enjoyment of all and does not need to be cluttered by your speculations. Feel free to rant and rave all you wish in Off-Topic.

- Cary (the admin)

Date: February 04, 2008 11:01PM

Cary Wrote:
> A memory cap was reached on the high-school
> redistricting thread that caused serious posting
> problems. I have just resolved the issue and
> hopefully yours will be resolved as well.
> Additionally it appears you are using some sort of
> anonymization network such as Tor to post from.
> The use of anonymization networks is not
> discouraged but I do block large swaths of IP
> addresses from Asia and Eastern Europe. Please
> make sure your exit-node IP address is from North
> America to ensure that your posts will not be
> blocked.

file.php?40,file=694

wow, using tor just for forums? talk about paranoid.

Posted by: OK, OK ()
Date: February 05, 2008 12:04AM

Cary,

Fair enough. So, Asia and Eastern Europe are out. How about Africa or Central America? I hear it's lovely in those places this time of year.

Date: February 05, 2008 05:51AM

Cary Wrote:
>
> First off I must point out that every post in this
> thread by a user with all CAPITALS as their
> posting name was made by the same person, with the
> exception of the one with KeepOnTruckin's contact
> info.
>

Except for mine! :)

Posted by: Lurker.. ()
Date: February 05, 2008 07:55AM

The fatal memory error is most likely related to a large number of database connections at one time.

If Cary wants to ban somebody he can just go the admin panel and enter the IP address.

As for the re-distracting thread, I just ignore it, as do many of the registered posters.

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: February 05, 2008 03:47PM

OK, OK Wrote:
> Cary,
>
> Fair enough. So, Asia and Eastern Europe are out.
> How about Africa or Central America? I hear it's
> lovely in those places this time of year.

Hah, I'm sure they are. Asia and Eastern Europe are only banned because of the HUGE volumes of spam originating there.

SRE Wrote:
> Except for mine! :)

Haha, yes yes, of course except for SRE. ;)

Lurker.. Wrote:
> The fatal memory error is most likely related to a
> large number of database connections at one time.

Actually it was even crazier than that, and something I definitely would not have noticed had it not been specifically brought to my attention (as it didn't affect the rest of the forum). It seems that after 193 pages and 9602 posts the total size of the text in the 'high school redistricting' thread exceeded 32 megabytes. 32 megs! Of text! In one thread! The king james bible is only 5 megabytes.

The interpreter (PHP) had a hard-coded per-run memory size limit of 32 megs which was tripped by the thread.

Should be in the clear until 128 megs now.

- Cary

Date: February 11, 2008 05:27PM

Heehee, these friggin nimrods actually posted stuff on topix.net about the evildoers on FFX Underground....

http://www.topix.com/forum/county/fairfax-va/TMBLJBPTNFO02442G

Edit- posted here too, along with a seemingly real-sounding name

http://svmomblog.typepad.com/dc_metro_moms/2007/09/draft--do-read-.html

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2008 05:30PM by TheMeeper.

Posted by: yaa ()
Date: February 11, 2008 06:13PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> Heehee, these friggin nimrods actually posted
> stuff on topix.net about the evildoers on FFX
> Underground....
>
> http://www.topix.com/forum/county/fairfax-va/TMBLJ
> BPTNFO02442G
>
>
> Edit- posted here too, along with a seemingly
> real-sounding name
>
> http://svmomblog.typepad.com/dc_metro_moms/2007/09
> /draft--do-read-.html

Nice....but I thought only one thug ran this site.....and hes a cool ass "Thug"

Date: February 11, 2008 06:15PM

Plus...why the hell is the guy posting from Texas? What the fuck is he doing talking about Fairfax anyway...why does he even care.

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: February 11, 2008 10:09PM

I wanna know who the thugs are!!!!

Date: February 11, 2008 11:24PM

Meeper, that is just too funny.

Posted by: ?? ()
Date: February 12, 2008 12:21AM

Maybe someone on that blog saw this thread.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/11488.htm

yaa, why did Gravis ban you? What did you type?

Date: February 12, 2008 01:02AM

?? Wrote:
> Maybe someone on that blog saw this thread.
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/11
> 488.htm
>
>
> yaa, why did Gravis ban you? What did you type?

Beacuse Gravis is supreme Warlord of Fairfax Underground. Hes war cheif now, what he says go.

Fairfax Underground....come out to plaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Date: February 12, 2008 01:08AM

No Im just kidding...I think I said something about the poster who goes by the name "??" a fucking cock sucker...something like that....

Posted by: ?? ()
Date: February 12, 2008 02:17AM

I'm just kidding too, yaa. Come give gravis a little kiss.

[www.fairfaxunderground.com]

Posted by: yaya ()
Date: February 12, 2008 02:25AM

Posted by: RAT'Z AZZ ()
Date: February 12, 2008 05:01PM

DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER DANGER

Hackers attempting to scrag your PC

DANGER DANGER

LMAO
Attachments:
robot.jpg

Date: April 12, 2009 12:29PM

bump. lol!

Date: April 12, 2009 12:47PM

lol, classic thread

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: April 12, 2009 06:55PM

there's only one person with a history of doing this stuff..and Cary would protect him to his dying breath...Gravis!

Date: April 12, 2009 10:50PM

ALERT ALERT ALERT - OMG!!!!!!!!

My machine has been comprised What should I do?

Please help....... before EJ/A?/Alias tries to help!!!!!!

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Prada Denim ()
Date: April 12, 2009 10:52PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2009 08:22PM by Prada Denim.

Posted by: VAViking ()
Date: April 12, 2009 10:58PM

Gravis,

ROFLMAO - This is a wonderful thread! OMG, I can't believe the utter paranoia of some people.

BTW, how can I join the "stupid, sleazy little (FU) gang"? Is there a secret handshake? I'm not all that slick with computers, but I know hundreds of ways to legally hide income from the IRS. Does that count?

Posted by: IRSBot ()
Date: April 12, 2009 11:03PM

VAViking wrote:

"but I know hundreds of ways to legally hide income from the IRS."

This an automated message from the Internal Revenue Service. Please prepare for an audit and investigation at your earliest convenience. As always, your cooperation is appreciated.

Posted by: VAViking ()
Date: April 12, 2009 11:37PM

ROFLMAO

Bring it on dudes! I kicked your ass in 97, 99, 01 and 04. Remember those audits? PTHHPPPPPPPPPPP.

Posted by: Sheriff of Trollville ()
Date: April 12, 2009 11:41PM

VAViking, you claim to an accountant, yet you only post late at night. There is no shame in disclosing you are a security guard.

Please refrain from untruthful statements.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: April 13, 2009 12:39AM

VAViking Wrote:
> Gravis,
>
> ROFLMAO - This is a wonderful thread! OMG, I
> can't believe the utter paranoia of some people.
>
> BTW, how can I join the "stupid, sleazy little
> (FU) gang"? Is there a secret handshake? I'm not
> all that slick with computers, but I know hundreds
> of ways to legally hide income from the IRS. Does
> that count?

When someone posts a thread calling you out in the off-topic section, congratulations, you're now as sleazy as the rest of us.

And register a goddamn screen name, would you?

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: L8 Nite Troll ()
Date: April 13, 2009 12:40AM

Fact of the day: VAViking is the alias for a far more obnoxious poster. This is why he doesn't register.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.