HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Has Joseph Scott Skinner aka Jojo Summersign ever dated or hooked up with the famous Richmond musician Meade Skelton?
Posted by: hookups ()
Date: August 12, 2022 07:52PM

Jojo likes white boys, and it's no secret that Meade has an soft spot for Negroes. Has anyone seen them together after a Meade performance, or out on a date? Richmond is a small town so it seems quite plausible, even likely.
Attachments:
13458629_10209047478842238_34272187815862717_o (1).jpg
image2.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Has Joseph Scott Skinner aka Jojo Summersign ever dated or hooked up with the famous Richmond musician Meade Skelton?
Posted by: Yes indeed they did ()
Date: August 12, 2022 08:09PM

Basl once took Jojo to a Meade Skelton concert. As one would expect, Jojo was smitten. it was love at first sight. There was some mutual attraction on Meade's part, but not not quite at the same level due to Meade's homophobia and low testosterone levels.

Nevertheless in the following days Jojo began to follow Meade online and participated in a few of his livestream events. Eventually they got around to meeting up in person for meals. Technically Jojo was now cheating on basl, but he couldn't contain his attraction to big sexy white Meade.

On their dates, Jojo and Meade liked to play "plantation". Meade would dress up like a slave-owner and Jojo would strip down to his boxers. Meade held a riding crop while Jojo put on a collar and leash and the pair would parade around the streets causing more than a few sideways glances from envious females who would have liked nothing more than to join in the party.

Basl eventually caught wind of the affair but word is Meade and Jojo are still friends.
Attachments:
CE73D487-D3DE-491D-B10B-1996D022FE4D.jpeg

Re: Has Joseph Scott Skinner aka Jojo Summersign ever dated or hooked up with the famous Richmond musician Meade Skelton?
Posted by: BWAHAHAHA ()
Date: August 12, 2022 08:54PM

Yes indeed they did Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> On their dates, Jojo and Meade liked to play
> "plantation". Meade would dress up like a
> slave-owner and Jojo would strip down to his
> boxers. Meade held a riding crop while Jojo put
> on a collar and leash and the pair would parade
> around the streets causing more than a few
> sideways glances from envious females who would
> have liked nothing more than to join in the
> party.

That is totally something Meade would do. Right along with "The Chinese Thing"

Posted by: Sort of almost... ()
Date: August 12, 2022 08:55PM

Meade likes Negreeses.

However, Shelly likes Negroes!

The distinction may not seem like much to anyone else.

But Meade is no homo...So Shelly comes out to play...
Attachments:
meadegir.jpg

Posted by: Ridiculous ()
Date: August 12, 2022 10:30PM

This whole thread is preposterous. Meade Skelton is a very manly heterosexual. His famous beautiful blonde fiancée just gave birth to his child, a beautiful little girl of 8 lbs. and 9 oz., who they named Earnestine, after Meade’s father

Posted by: Dr. Kupferberg ()
Date: August 12, 2022 11:12PM

Ridiculous Wrote:
> This whole thread is preposterous. Meade Skelton
> is a very manly heterosexual. His famous beautiful
> blonde fiancée just gave birth to his child, a
> beautiful little girl of 8 lbs. and 9 oz., who
> they named Earnestine, after Meade’s father

For whatever reason or combination of reasons, Meade is asexual. He doesn't even have sex with himself. Our mascot is a virgin with absolute zero libido. Meade only wants a wife because he regards being married as some kind of societal standard or requirement, and he thinks he can only be happy if he fulfills such requirements.

Certainly Meade is effeminate enough to be gay. Just as certainly the fanatic level of homophobia Meade exhibits is strongly indicative of an inner conflict with his personal sexual identity. Meade has at least some level of repressed homosexual inclinations, if not actual urges.

Meade is special in many ways, and this is one of them. Meade may not feel any sexual urges at all, hetero or homo, due to extremely low testosterone or other hormone imbalance. Absent a sexual urge to act on, there is low likelihood Meade will engage in sex out of lust. Thus the only way Meade will "go gay" is if he meets a man and falls in love. Given his self-asserted views on the matter, that's not likely.

We are not likely to ever see Meade on his knees sucking dicks or all fours squealing like a pig as he is railed by Jojo or some other BBC.

Posted by: Are you really a doctor? ()
Date: August 12, 2022 11:53PM

You seem to have psychoanalysis skills and a fair amount of knowledge of human sexuality, especially in the area of homosexual behavior, but I can’t imagine a real doctor saying such things as “sucking dicks” or “ BBC”

Posted by: Stick with your strengths ()
Date: August 13, 2022 07:23AM

Sucking dicks takes skill. Meade would suck at it. Nobody wants a bad blowjob. Meade should stick to doing what he's good at: the Chinese Thing, flexing his moobs, humping stuffed bunnies, and goofy cooking videos.

Posted by: Meade is asexual ()
Date: August 23, 2022 08:48PM

Meade Skelton is asexual. He does not engage in sexual activity with anyone, even himself.

Posted by: Meade could hire him ()
Date: August 29, 2022 10:14PM

Meade would benefit from a minstrel sidekick. Jojo could also help carry and set up Meade's equipment at his shows.

Posted by: You know who ()
Date: August 29, 2022 10:21PM

I hate to spoil your fantasy, but JoJo is impotent. He's on a shitload of medication and it has affected his ability to maintain an erection or even ejaculate.

I was hoping COVID would kill him since he has a compromised immunity system, but unfortunately he's still around.

Posted by: Negan ()
Date: August 30, 2022 04:25AM

No. He just found you unattractive Mike

Posted by: Whats not to love ()
Date: August 30, 2022 07:37AM

Meade is an attractive and talented man whose ancestors were wealthy slave owners. Meade can cook and certainly knows how to eat well. Meade would be a gentle and caring master. He would not whip his negroes unless they got lazy or uppity.

Posted by: mahdi wanna be plowed by meade ()
Date: August 30, 2022 07:41AM

I want to be plowed by Mahdi Wrote:

I WANT TO BE PLOWED BY MAHDI

Posted by: You're such a dumbfuck ()
Date: August 31, 2022 10:51PM

You know who Wrote:
> I hate to spoil your fantasy, but JoJo is
> impotent. He's on a shitload of medication and it
> has affected his ability to maintain an erection
> or even ejaculate

ROFL! That's the line we use on the fat, unattractive bitches like you that can't make us cum or get us hard. He was lying to you, Michael. He never liked you, you were not his boyfriend and only used you. How embarrassing that you just told on yourself, again. Not only did this dude dump you like trash, he didn't even find you desirable. You could suck his dick for ten years and it would never get hard because you're so repulsive lol! You were so clingy and desperate he had to get a restraining order on you, as well.

Posted by: Meade makes you cum? ()
Date: August 31, 2022 11:05PM

You're such a dumbfuck Wrote:
> You know who Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I hate to spoil your fantasy, but JoJo is
> > impotent. He's on a shitload of medication and
> it
> > has affected his ability to maintain an
> erection
> > or even ejaculate
>
> ROFL! That's the line we use on the fat,
> unattractive bitches like you that can't make us
> cum or get us hard. He was lying to you, Michael.
> He never liked you, you were not his boyfriend and
> only used you. How embarrassing that you just told
> on yourself, again. Not only did this dude dump
> you like trash, he didn't even find you desirable.
> You could suck his dick for ten years and it would
> never get hard because you're so repulsive lol!
> You were so clingy and desperate he had to get a
> restraining order on you, as well.

Hi Jojo. So basically you are saying Meade Skelton is a better lay.

I would have to agree. Meade has a pretty mouth and a nice soft cushiony derriere. Eesh has a bony ass and he's a top anyway. Meade loves foreplay and he always has snacks around to eat during rest breaks.

Good decision Jojo. I too would fuck Meade ahead of eesh, TJ, or Miz.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.