HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: Wow, ()
Date: May 10, 2022 03:20PM

How many times did we hear “impeachment”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: Pc retardzz. ()
Date: May 10, 2022 03:35PM

They impeached Trump with fraudulent ballots.

Now they cheated into a woodchipper.

The population hates them and wants revenge.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: Ultra MAGA ()
Date: May 10, 2022 04:00PM

No wars, energy independence, we were selling oil to Saudi Arabia, Trump was proven to be the most honest human in history and everybody was making money.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: It’s insane ()
Date: May 10, 2022 04:09PM

Ultra MAGA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No wars, energy independence, we were selling oil
> to Saudi Arabia, Trump was proven to be the most
> honest human in history and everybody was making
> money.


Know what I’m getting at

These people, are they born liars?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: Tell us more! ()
Date: May 11, 2022 08:14AM

Ultra MAGA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No wars,

Except the war in Afghanistan and the war in Syria. Both he made worse


energy independence, we were selling oil
to Saudi Arabia,

This is of course nonsense.


> Trump was proven to be the most
> honest human in history

Trump made 30,573 false or misleading claims as president. Nearly half came in his final year.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-fact-checker-tracked-trump-claims/2021/01/23/ad04b69a-5c1d-11eb-a976-bad6431e03e2_story.html


> And everybody was making money.

Nope. The only people who benefited from Trump were large corporations and those who were already rich, but even this was unsustainable due to the lack of revenue the US was experiencing. The average American struggled and couldn't even get toilet paper.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: Opposite day ()
Date: May 11, 2022 08:24AM

Tell us more! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ultra MAGA Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > No wars,
>
> Except the war in Afghanistan and the war in
> Syria. Both he made worse
>
>
> energy independence, we were selling oil
> to Saudi Arabia,
>
> This is of course nonsense.
>
>
> > Trump was proven to be the most
> > honest human in history
>
> Trump made 30,573 false or misleading claims as
> president. Nearly half came in his final year.
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-fact-c
> hecker-tracked-trump-claims/2021/01/23/ad04b69a-5c
> 1d-11eb-a976-bad6431e03e2_story.html
>
>
> > And everybody was making money.
>
> Nope. The only people who benefited from Trump
> were large corporations and those who were already
> rich, but even this was unsustainable due to the
> lack of revenue the US was experiencing. The
> average American struggled and couldn't even get
> toilet paper.


It's not even slightly believable to believe that. It's not a secret that liberals are the party of elitist, big corporations and financial establishment. You can't even pretend that isn't happening. Have you seen the price of gas or a sack of potatoes? Have you been paying attention to the massive censorship by pretty much every major corporation and their anti human woke agenda?

EVERYONE in the world was doing better physically, mentally and financially with president Trump. His impact made the world better for civilization.

Stop being such an asshole and get on the side of humanity because liberals are demonic and are nothing but a death cult.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: Impeached Twice By Congress ()
Date: May 11, 2022 09:26AM

Trump is only president to be impeached twice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: Biden shits himself at Vatican ()
Date: May 11, 2022 09:32AM

Impeached Twice By Congress Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump is only president to be impeached twice.


You're stupid AF!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: So, What Does That Do 4 U? ()
Date: May 11, 2022 10:07AM

Impeached Twice By Congress Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump is only president to be impeached twice.

Biden is the only president to have multiple stroke on live tv. Oh, those are gaffs, I get it....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: Everything was so much better ()
Date: May 11, 2022 10:11AM

Gas was cheap the USA was well on the way to energy independence, home mortgages were reasonable, and the economy was rebounding after Obamas (DEMOCRAT) failed socialist social engineering experiment' black unemployment was coming down to become the lowest in 50 years , inflation was under control, we did not get involved in any new wars even though the Democrat loving leftist media was screaming to get us into Syria for a new bloodbath quagmire to blame on Trump, and we were slowly and carefully winding down the Middle East wars with less and less US troops losing their lives as the last ones out, which brings intense scrutiny upon RINO BUSHs legacy as to why he got us in so deep after we took down Saddam

And

Businesses shuttered by RINO Bush sleeping on the switch allowing the huge real estate markets fall out with casualties in travel hotel motel vacation spots dining so many people that took the BUSH BEATING as businesses went under leaving storefronts still closed during Obamas failed 8 year experiment in social engineering

WERE all coming back to life providing tens of thousands of people jobs
Until the Chinese virus came life was good in the US

BUT DEMOCRATS went completely OFF because she lost and they lost all the cheese on their cracker ! Unfaithful partisan Democrats in government that should have been fired on the spot with retirement contributions returned slow walked resisted and obstructed everything Trump did as they treasonously spyed on Trump releasing info that was lies to their adoring leftist Democrat media buddies

In the congress when COVID hit Nancy and Chuck were saying come to Chinatown and Times Square as liberals laughed at the virus at first , then when found to be deadly they bitched bitterly when Trump placed a partial travel ban on China , all he could do without any help from Democrats who impeached him then on total bullshit lies then threw race cards at Trump for any bans on travel, CUOMO governor of New York kept the biggest COVID entry point in the USA wide open the NY City airports then the jackal of NY put COVID carriing people into NY nursing homes killing 6000 old helpless mothers fathers who were grandparents and great grandparents, while giving live speeches that would make a pompous ass well off liberal elites proud

The entire Democrat response to COVID was a literal shitstorm of doing nothing the worst acts of any political party in our history since Democrats started the civil war with their obsession to keep blacks enslaved

Then with the most massive media lies and deceptive propaganda from the worthless RINO Lincoln Project which took some votes from Trump and made millions of Americans vow NEVER TO VOTE FOR A LYING ROTTEN RINO EVERY AGAIN HEAR THAT JEBBIE AND MITT. PLUS the frenzy of leftist owned social media giving Democrat Trump bashers go aheads and suppressing Trumps supporters with the Hollywood and late night crowd of rich leftists putting Trump down all the time combined with Democrat passed schemes of mail in voting that makes it next to impposible to stop frauds by individual people not in any type of fraud ring

The WORST US PRESIDENT THIS COUNTRY HAS EVER HAD JOE BIDEN WON

The rest you know it's all turned into shit from there on and will stay shitty Until he KAMAL and the Democrat majority are gone

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: Lying Pompous Ass Liberal Elites ()
Date: May 11, 2022 10:35AM

Always pump out more lying bullshit then all the worlds oil wells pump oil

They bitch and point to billion dollar corporations which employ more then one hundred thousand people with millions of stockholders investing for their future , as these pompous ass liberal elites enrich their pockets with stocks from the same companies and overly generous government employment that has nothing to do with our national defense they want to cut down so badly.

Really the way they bullshit the people . Democrats only get donations from pompous ass liberal well off elites , government Democrat hacks , tree huggers ,climate freaks , abortionists ,college leftist professors and teachers ,con men slip and fall artists ,welfare leeches ,illegals ,criminals ,street baggers ,whores and filthy violent protestors who throw small change into a stinky Democrat supporting union boot

All of which is true as well as from the richest people and corporations in the world which they keep their lying mouths shut about the latter

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: trumptardedness run amok ()
Date: May 11, 2022 12:02PM

Lying Pompous Ass Liberal Elites Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Always pump out more lying bullshit then all the
> worlds oil wells pump oil
>
> They bitch and point to billion dollar
> corporations which employ more then one hundred
> thousand people with millions of stockholders
> investing for their future , as these pompous ass
> liberal elites enrich their pockets with stocks
> from the same companies and overly generous
> government employment that has nothing to do with
> our national defense they want to cut down so
> badly.
>
> Really the way they bullshit the people .
> Democrats only get donations from pompous ass
> liberal well off elites , government Democrat
> hacks , tree huggers ,climate freaks ,
> abortionists ,college leftist professors and
> teachers ,con men slip and fall artists ,welfare
> leeches ,illegals ,criminals ,street baggers
> ,whores and filthy violent protestors who throw
> small change into a stinky Democrat supporting
> union boot
>
> All of which is true as well as from the richest
> people and corporations in the world which they
> keep their lying mouths shut about the latter


all trump basically did was make white trash morons feel socially relevant again

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: Libs hate Americans. ()
Date: May 11, 2022 12:11PM

Libtards are way beyond the point of pretending they give a shit about Americans or even civilization.They just voted to steal $40 billion from us during the worst economic time in our history They are terrorizing supreme court justices and have waged war against Christianity. There isn't anything about the human race liberals support. They are demonic, evil devils.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: White trash knocking at ur door ()
Date: May 11, 2022 12:29PM

trumptardedness run amok Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lying Pompous Ass Liberal Elites Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Always pump out more lying bullshit then all
> the
> > worlds oil wells pump oil
> >
> > They bitch and point to billion dollar
> > corporations which employ more then one hundred
> > thousand people with millions of stockholders
> > investing for their future , as these pompous
> ass
> > liberal elites enrich their pockets with stocks
> > from the same companies and overly generous
> > government employment that has nothing to do
> with
> > our national defense they want to cut down so
> > badly.
> >
> > Really the way they bullshit the people .
> > Democrats only get donations from pompous ass
> > liberal well off elites , government Democrat
> > hacks , tree huggers ,climate freaks ,
> > abortionists ,college leftist professors and
> > teachers ,con men slip and fall artists
> ,welfare
> > leeches ,illegals ,criminals ,street baggers
> > ,whores and filthy violent protestors who throw
> > small change into a stinky Democrat supporting
> > union boot
> >
> > All of which is true as well as from the
> richest
> > people and corporations in the world which they
> > keep their lying mouths shut about the latter
>
>
> all trump basically did was make white trash
> morons feel socially relevant again



So all u gotta do is be a liberal violent anti white democrat to be socially acceptable

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: The Trash Is You ()
Date: May 11, 2022 12:45PM

trumptardedness run amok Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lying Pompous Ass Liberal Elites Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Always pump out more lying bullshit then all
> the
> > worlds oil wells pump oil
> >
> > They bitch and point to billion dollar
> > corporations which employ more then one hundred
> > thousand people with millions of stockholders
> > investing for their future , as these pompous
> ass
> > liberal elites enrich their pockets with stocks
> > from the same companies and overly generous
> > government employment that has nothing to do
> with
> > our national defense they want to cut down so
> > badly.
> >
> > Really the way they bullshit the people .
> > Democrats only get donations from pompous ass
> > liberal well off elites , government Democrat
> > hacks , tree huggers ,climate freaks ,
> > abortionists ,college leftist professors and
> > teachers ,con men slip and fall artists
> ,welfare
> > leeches ,illegals ,criminals ,street baggers
> > ,whores and filthy violent protestors who throw
> > small change into a stinky Democrat supporting
> > union boot
> >
> > All of which is true as well as from the
> richest
> > people and corporations in the world which they
> > keep their lying mouths shut about the latter
>
>
> all trump basically did was make white trash
> morons feel socially relevant again

Calling people white trash makes you feel superior when your the trash mentality here

Your one of those pompous ass liberal elite deniers of what Trump did for America then you voted for all the bad things that came with Biden as the president and a split senate and Democrat majority to make it worse

Your political party has done nothing of value since JFK yet , they even voted against the 1964 civil rights bill that took a GOP majority to turn into law by the Democratic President who started the US deaths in Vietnam which only created more liberals like you to ruin us further

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Date: May 11, 2022 12:50PM

Trump was the black vote in the 2020 election

biden is the white devil LGBTQP vote

libtards are scared to death that you will figure this out...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Date: May 11, 2022 12:52PM

people who are in the KKK(US democrat party) shouldn't use terms like white trash...

they should stop supporting the KKK(US democrat party) FIRST, before they start accusing people of crackerdom

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: Covid Lies. ()
Date: May 11, 2022 07:48PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> people who are in the KKK(US democrat party)
> shouldn't use terms like white trash...
>
> they should stop supporting the KKK(US democrat
> party) FIRST, before they start accusing people of
> crackerdom


So true my brother. Liberals do not hide their hatred for brown skinned people. Just look at their current outrage over SCOTUS putting the right to kill brown people back in the hands of the states. They are losing their minds that the majority of the states will probably outlaw black and brown genocide.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: Shithole NJ ()
Date: May 11, 2022 07:56PM

Covid Lies. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the real General Mahdi Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > people who are in the KKK(US democrat party)
> > shouldn't use terms like white trash...
> >
> > they should stop supporting the KKK(US democrat
> > party) FIRST, before they start accusing people
> of
> > crackerdom
>
>
> So true my brother. Liberals do not hide their
> hatred for brown skinned people. Just look at
> their current outrage over SCOTUS putting the
> right to kill brown people back in the hands of
> the states. They are losing their minds that the
> majority of the states will probably outlaw black


> and brown genocide.


Not NJ, and I think he’s even expanding it!

I hate this fuckin state

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: Latino Vote ()
Date: May 12, 2022 07:58AM

Quote

Donald John Trump, Jr.

Don Jr. 2024 - Making America Greater One Generation at a Time

My Most Sincere Oath to Each of You: I Am Fully Committed to being My Daddy's Bitch


I will complete the wall on the south border.

I promise to assign each illegal alien a 'red card', effectively registering them and permanently enslaving them in agricultural field work.

The Joint Chiefs of Staff of the United States will be replaced with: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael. (This is at the request of Eric, Secretary of Defense.)

Tiffany will be my Secretary of Women

Barron will be my Drug czar.

Mahdi wants to be my liason to niggas, tramps & thieves.

Daddy will serve as Press Secretary.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: May 12, 2022 08:03AM

Everything was so much better Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gas was cheap the USA was well on the way to
> energy independence, home mortgages were
> reasonable, and the economy was rebounding after
> Obamas (DEMOCRAT) failed socialist social
> engineering experiment' black unemployment was
> coming down to become the lowest in 50 years ,
> inflation was under control, we did not get
> involved in any new wars even though the Democrat
> loving leftist media was screaming to get us into
> Syria for a new bloodbath quagmire to blame on
> Trump, and we were slowly and carefully winding
> down the Middle East wars with less and less US
> troops losing their lives as the last ones out,
> which brings intense scrutiny upon RINO BUSHs
> legacy as to why he got us in so deep after we
> took down Saddam
>
> And
>
> Businesses shuttered by RINO Bush sleeping on the
> switch allowing the huge real estate markets fall
> out with casualties in travel hotel motel vacation
> spots dining so many people that took the BUSH
> BEATING as businesses went under leaving
> storefronts still closed during Obamas failed 8
> year experiment in social engineering
>
> WERE all coming back to life providing tens of
> thousands of people jobs
> Until the Chinese virus came life was good in the
> US
>
> BUT DEMOCRATS went completely OFF because she lost
> and they lost all the cheese on their cracker !
> Unfaithful partisan Democrats in government that
> should have been fired on the spot with retirement
> contributions returned slow walked resisted and
> obstructed everything Trump did as they
> treasonously spyed on Trump releasing info that
> was lies to their adoring leftist Democrat media
> buddies
>
> In the congress when COVID hit Nancy and Chuck
> were saying come to Chinatown and Times Square as
> liberals laughed at the virus at first , then when
> found to be deadly they bitched bitterly when
> Trump placed a partial travel ban on China , all
> he could do without any help from Democrats who
> impeached him then on total bullshit lies then
> threw race cards at Trump for any bans on travel,
> CUOMO governor of New York kept the biggest COVID
> entry point in the USA wide open the NY City
> airports then the jackal of NY put COVID carriing
> people into NY nursing homes killing 6000 old
> helpless mothers fathers who were grandparents and
> great grandparents, while giving live speeches
> that would make a pompous ass well off liberal
> elites proud
>
> The entire Democrat response to COVID was a
> literal shitstorm of doing nothing the worst acts
> of any political party in our history since
> Democrats started the civil war with their
> obsession to keep blacks enslaved
>
> Then with the most massive media lies and
> deceptive propaganda from the worthless RINO
> Lincoln Project which took some votes from Trump
> and made millions of Americans vow NEVER TO VOTE
> FOR A LYING ROTTEN RINO EVERY AGAIN HEAR THAT
> JEBBIE AND MITT. PLUS the frenzy of leftist owned
> social media giving Democrat Trump bashers go
> aheads and suppressing Trumps supporters with the
> Hollywood and late night crowd of rich leftists
> putting Trump down all the time combined with
> Democrat passed schemes of mail in voting that
> makes it next to impposible to stop frauds by
> individual people not in any type of fraud ring
>
> The WORST US PRESIDENT THIS COUNTRY HAS EVER HAD
> JOE BIDEN WON
>
> The rest you know it's all turned into shit from
> there on and will stay shitty Until he KAMAL and
> the Democrat majority are gone

Much of what you say is true but Biden is only second to Carter. This shit runs in cycles and these four years will set the stage for the next 12 or so. Until our childrens children star voting on mass and elect another spinless liberal cum stain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: Biden's 3rd World Shithole ()
Date: May 12, 2022 08:11AM

Quote

Donald John Trump, Jr.

Don Jr. 2024 - Making America Greater One Generation at a Time

My Most Sincere Oath to Each of You: I Am Fully Committed to being My Daddy's Bitch


I will complete the wall on the south border.

I promise to assign each illegal alien a 'red card', effectively registering them and permanently enslaving them in agricultural field work.

The Joint Chiefs of Staff of the United States will be replaced with: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael. (This is at the request of Eric, Secretary of Defense.)

Tiffany will be my Secretary of Women

Barron will be my Drug czar.

.AARPer to lead Department of Aging, Incontinent, Demented & Stinky (AIDS).

Daddy will serve as Press Secretary.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Date: May 12, 2022 09:03AM

"So true my brother. Liberals do not hide their hatred for brown skinned people. Just look at their current outrage over SCOTUS putting the right to kill brown people back in the hands of the states. They are losing their minds that the majority of the states will probably outlaw black and brown genocide."

facts

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: By this time in trumps presidency
Posted by: Trump / Cawthorn 2024 ()
Date: May 12, 2022 08:46PM

At this point in his presidency, Donald Trump had already solved the vast majority of America’s problems and had the country well on the way to permanent prosperity, so the deep state in collusion with the mainstream media made up the coronavirus and blamed it on Trump. After a year of Biden, everyone realizes what a mistake it was to vote him out of office and he will return to his rightful place in 2024

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **     **        **  **      **   *******  
 **     **  **     **        **  **  **  **  **     ** 
 **     **  **     **        **  **  **  **         ** 
 **     **  *********        **  **  **  **   *******  
 **     **  **     **  **    **  **  **  **         ** 
 **     **  **     **  **    **  **  **  **  **     ** 
  *******   **     **   ******    ***  ***    *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.