HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Melania Busts Up Trump's Secret White House Adulterous Relationship With Secretary
Posted by: cmpltbs ()
Date: August 31, 2019 06:34AM

Breaking News! You heard it here first! - from Fairfax Underground's Deep Undercover Investigative Reporting Team Squad

Do not believe the lying Faux News or the 12,000 Lie Trump White House. They could have leaked a deep fake news story blaming Trump's young secretary for breaking confidences about Trump's dysfunctional kids and Trump's low level intelligence and childlike behavior. They say she resigned. Like Trump never used his stupid "You're Fired!" catch phrase or "Send Her Back!" or "Lock Her Up!" or "Nasty Woman!" or texted one vile statement about this young lady that was his secretary.

You see any tigers change their stripes at age 75? Neither has Melania. The communist mail order hooker found out Trump and his young secretary. The commie military trained spy busted up the love nest. Trump is fuming. His binding non-dicsclusre personal oath of loyalty to Trump staff are covering it all up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Melania Busts Up Trump's Secret White House Adulterous Relationship With Secretary
Posted by: qanon ()
Date: August 31, 2019 06:39AM

Always wondered about that.

When you take the Trump loyalty oath do you get a MAGA Pledge Pin or a T branded on your chest like the cowboys on that TV show Yellowstone?

Or is it more like The Godfather where you get down on your knees and kiss the Don's ring?

Re: Melania Busts Up Trump's Secret White House Adulterous Relationship With Secretary
Posted by: Tiffany the Fat Trump ()
Date: August 31, 2019 06:56AM

Doubt she was kissing his ring.

Posted by: Ivanka ()
Date: August 31, 2019 06:59AM

Daddy! You cheated on me?! ME?!

Posted by: Don Jr. ()
Date: August 31, 2019 07:08AM

Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.

Posted by: Eric Trump ()
Date: August 31, 2019 07:13AM

I get a sparkle in my eye when we talk about redoing a property soup-to-nuts.

Posted by: Tiffany Knows ()
Date: August 31, 2019 08:05PM

Somebody went apeshit today burying this thread for a reason.

Did it hit too close to home.

Posted by: and what was melania sitting on? ()
Date: August 31, 2019 08:37PM

oh, I mean sharon.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.