HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DEA driving OxyContin abusers to heroin
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: December 01, 2016 09:48PM

By Christopher R Rice

The facts are in and you're an idiot. You continue to vote in these 'law and order' assholes and you've managed to turn the greatest country on the planet into a zoo. While the politicians, pharmaceutical CEOs, Big Oil and Wall Street bankers laugh all the way to their offshore bank accounts.

The result of the War on Drugs in the 1980s and 1990s was to fill one-quarter of America’s prison cells with drug offenders. The availability of street drugs remained unchanged, and the price of heroin and cocaine dropped by more than half. Drug dealers also began to sell purer versions of heroin, cocaine, and marijuana. Recently, the DEA has shifted its focus to physicians who prescribe opioids such as OxyContin, some of which is undoubtedly diverted or abused, although sensation-seeking journalists fueled the perceptions of a “crisis.” The shift prompted a letter from the attorneys general of 30 states, who complained that patients were not getting needed pain relief because doctors were afraid to prescribe. “If enough doctors are jailed or scared into not writing prescriptions, it’s conceivable that this drug war could have more impact than the ones against heroin and cocaine—doctors, after all, are harder to replace than crack dealers,” writes John Tierney. “But even if there’s less OxyContin on the street, is that worth the suffering of patients who can’t get the prescriptions they need?” And what has been the impact on drug abuse? A field survey on drug use in Cincinnati by the White House drug-policy agency found that “because diverted OxyContin is more expensive and difficult to purchase, users have switched to heroin” (John Tierney, “Handcuffs and Stethoscopes,” NY Times 7/23/05).

Everyday I report on how the government has become another arm of big business. How wedding government and business together is a recipe for fascism. How they don't care about you or your children or your families. And day after day I continue to waste my time and my spit on an audience to dumb to even realize they are on the Titanic and the life boats have been stolen by the Super Rich. Leaving them and their children to drown like rats.

There are 2.5 million homeless children in America today and growing. While 2.5 million children are homeless 365 days a year, Christians only feed them twice a year. Leaving American children to starve while good Christians stuff their fat stupid faces. How was your Thanksgiving? Were you shivering in the cold or stuffing your face while adjusting the central heat and air? Were you so stuffed that you couldn't move and had to unbuckle your belt? While your brother or sister was digging through a trash can in the rain, looking for something, anything.

All the while you gleeful flush trillions of dollars down the toilet going to the moon, to Mars, to wherever. While people here on earth die from diseases we've had the cures to for decades. While babies die from lack of clean drinking water. This is Christ legacy, decadence in the midst of extreme poverty.

If Capitalism only works for a small handful of Super Rich who refuse to pay their fair share, leaving the middle class to pick up the whole tab while at the same time robbing from and incarcerating the poor, how long can such a system survive?

READ MORE- http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/the-super-rich--economic-terrorism--.html
Attachments:
z_heroin002c.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DEA driving OxyContin abusers to heroin
Posted by: Gerrytarderrer2 ()
Date: December 01, 2016 09:50PM

Capitalism doesn't work for a small handful, it works for a shitload of people.

The small handful are the ones it doesn't work for and need charitable help from their fellow man.

Date: December 01, 2016 09:53PM

I think they should legalize marijuana.

joints_shutterstock-52960849.jpg

"RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!! "RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!! "RUSSIAGATE Has Been PROVEN To Be: "FRAUDULENT" !!!!

"Hunter Biden" is THE FIRST SON of a So-Called "SITTING U.S. PRESIDENT" To Be CONVICTED Of FEDERAL GUN CHARGES !!!!!!!!!!!
"Hunter Bidens" LAPTOP is 100% REAL !! "Hunter Bidens" LAPTOP is 100% REAL !!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFLATION UNDER "Joe Biden"
GAS PRICES HAVE DOUBLED!!!!!!
Rental cars +43% over last Sept
Used cars 24%
Bacon 19%
Hotels 18%
Beef 18%
Pork 13%
Eggs 13%
TVs 13%
Kids' shoes 12%
Furniture 11%
New cars 9%
Chicken 8%
Apples 8%
Restaurant prices: 5%
Electricity 5%

So-Called PRESIDENT "Joe Biden" Has FAILED AMERICA:

1) AFGHANISTAN (You Saw What Happened!!!)

2) ECONOMY (LOOK!!! Inflation!!!)

3) SOUTHERN BORDER ( WE Are "BEING OVERRUN"!!!)

4) GAS PRICES Have "DOUBLED" !!!!!

So-Called PRESIDENT "Joe Biden" is An EMBARRASSMENT to OUR NATION !!!

Let's WORK TOGETHER To IMPEACH "Joe Biden" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be Eligible to Register to Vote in Virginia a Person must:
*Be a resident of Virginia (a person who has come to Virginia for temporary purposes and intends to return to another state is not considered a resident for voting purposes).
*Be a U. S. Citizen.
*Be 18 years old (any person who is 17 years old and will be eighteen years of age at the next general election shall be permitted to register in advance and also vote in any intervening primary or special election).
*Not be registered and plan to vote in another state.
*Not currently declared mentally incompetent by a court of law.
*If convicted of a felony, your right to vote must have been restored.

Date: December 01, 2016 09:54PM

By Christopher R Rice

First the federal government stopped funding for mental health facilities putting thousands of dangerous mental health patients on the streets. Basically leaving sick people with no medication.

At the same time the ACLU won court cases that gave people with mental illnesses the rights to refuse their medications.

Then the VA hospitals turned their backs on retuning veterans, leaving them to die while waiting for medical attention. In 2014, according to CNN 30,000 vets died while waiting for medical care at VA hospitals.

In America in 2017, 2.5 million children are homeless. An estimated 57,849 veterans are homeless on any given day. And forty four percent of the homeless actually hold jobs but still can not afford housing.
Attachments:
z_wal-mart005.jpg

Date: December 01, 2016 09:56PM

Rich v. Everyone Else or Economic Terrorism
By Christopher R Rice (from around the web)

As the administration and Congress argue over cuts in social programs, inequality in America grows more extreme each day. Even the great financial crash didn’t derail this trend. The richest 400 Americans, for example, increased their wealth by 54 percent between 2005 and 2010, while the median middle-class family saw its wealth decline by 35 percent.

It’s not the result of mysterious global forces, or technology, or China, or structural problems concerning the skills and education of our workforce. Rather, it is the direct result of policy choices made by Democrats and Republicans alike.

The U.S. policy (includes tax policy, financial deregulation, trade policy, anti-labor policy, and much more.) for the past 30 years has been aggressively dedicated to shifting income share away from the poor and middle class and into the pockets of the already rich.

We've allowed our country to be taken from us, for the benefit of the few and the total decimation of the vast many.

READ MORE- http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/the-super-rich--economic-terrorism--.html

Posted by: kDPeP ()
Date: December 01, 2016 09:57PM

VoteStrike Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> By Christopher R Rice
>
> First the federal government stopped funding for
> mental health facilities putting thousands of
> dangerous mental health patients on the streets.
> Basically leaving sick people with no medication.
>
> At the same time the ACLU won court cases that
> gave people with mental illnesses the rights to
> refuse their medications.
>
> Then the VA hospitals turned their backs on
> retuning veterans, leaving them to die while
> waiting for medical attention. In 2014, according
> to CNN 30,000 vets died while waiting for medical
> care at VA hospitals.
>
> In America in 2017, 2.5 million children are
> homeless. An estimated 57,849 veterans are
> homeless on any given day. And forty four percent
> of the homeless actually hold jobs but still can
> not afford housing.

Many mentally ill people are also jerks at the same time.

Posted by: I got to bump this ()
Date: December 02, 2016 02:32AM

This sort of thing is what this board is for. Real, pertinent, relevant conversation that effects real people. I even find myself agreeing with people I usually don't. Thanks for the post

Posted by: Short Circuit ()
Date: December 02, 2016 02:54AM

One of the only things I kinda liked about Gary Johnson was his stance on drugs, which I take a libertarian view on. He pretty much said on Jimmy Kimmel one night that heroin could be legalized. I don't think it necessarily should be, but the war on drugs needs to stop. Now I voted Trump because this isn't a huge issue to me and there are more important issues at hand, but I wish we had a mainstream candidate that would focus on treating addiction and not putting laws like Clinton did with mandatory minimums and all that nonsense. If people want to get high, they're gonna get high. Putting them in jail isn't the answer and is inhumane.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.