HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Mr. Insensitive ()
Date: May 17, 2012 01:01PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @GMU - you know, a while back when I was accused
> of a loathsome crime I absolutely did not do, I
> was NOT on edge for several months!
> You know why?
> Cause I went to the cops when they asked to speak
> with me and told them everything that happened as
> truthfully as I could. VERY SCARY EXPERIENCE I
> ASSURE YOU!!!!!! But you know something? During
> that time, the only "on-edge" part of it was more
> my focus on clearing my name on the street about
> the whole thing. Something I was DAMN PROUD to
> do, and using truth and facts as my weapon, was
> able to do.
>
> Which is what you do if yr innocent - WANT to
> clear yr effing name!! Have we heard much from
> the good Father?
>
> p.s. - put victim in quotes again and Ill put that
> mouse so far up yr ass that the Father will be the
> only one who knows how to remove
> it.............unless you have facts to state that
> their accusations are false. I tell you this
> because not only do you demean them by doing that
> but you ALSO make the Church look shitty and
> uncaring about the issue as a whole. You
> reinforce the idea that Catholics could care less
> about priests molesting children is that the idea
> you want to propagate?

Back then, Gordon had a burger fetish...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Mr. Insensitive ()
Date: May 17, 2012 01:02PM

Gordon...
Attachments:
hamburglar-final.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Romygirl ()
Date: May 17, 2012 06:11PM

Yea, and I'll bet the coach at Penn State liked football :), beer, and off color jokes...that is when he wasn't molesting little boys.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Romygirl ()
Date: May 17, 2012 06:13PM

justincahoots Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As a former altar boy, with plenty of experience
> working with father specht, im shocked. It has
> been quite some time since my last mass; but i do
> remember being very fond of father specht. if i
> had to pick the least molesty priest out of the 3
> or 4ish that i worked with, he would certainly get
> my vote. The guy liked football and beer.... He
> told off- color jokes during church, while
> pointing out the finer women in the crowd. Really
> hope this wasn't him; of all the priests i worked
> with, Specht was the most likely to keep my ass in
> church.
> Im not one to blame the victim, but i would really
> like to find out that the accuser was full of
> shit.... During my time at St Leos, I never met
> many priests I liked much... but I wouldve bought
> mad drinks for Specht.... Hes funny, cool, and in
> touch with the moment.


Yea, and I'll bet the coach at Penn State liked football :), beer, and off color jokes...that is when he wasn't molesting little boys. "in touch with the moment" is perhaps a poor choice of words re: this guy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Romygirl ()
Date: May 17, 2012 06:22PM

father specht--know him for many years Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For all of you with all the wrong info on Father
> Specht...
>
> Father Specht was married, worked for the Navy on
> Submarines, widowed with three kids, two sons and
> a daughter, youngest son was a bartender at one
> time, daughter is the middle child...became a
> priest, ordained in 1996...after wife passed away,
> he entered the seminary and became a priest...he
> is a convert to Catholicism...have known him for
> over ten years...many have suffered at the hands
> of horrible clergy, but Father Specht is not one
> of them! This man, coming forward with these
> accusations, may never know the reason for this,
> but the truth will come out--I pray for Father
> Specht and his "alleged" victim--please do not
> judge before all is revealed

Check him out on Facebook. Do you see any photos of this deceased wife or these supposed children. I don't believe you. And I believe 100% the victim is telling the truth. Why? Because I know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Silverback Studios ()
Date: May 17, 2012 07:15PM

Wow, three postings in a row by RomyGirl...


Have you told authorities what you "know" instead of posting it on this thread?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: cato ()
Date: May 20, 2012 01:19PM

"I know" is totally inadequate evidence to destroy a person's good name.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Quit Demonizing Priests ()
Date: May 20, 2012 06:15PM

I also know Father Specht and
> don't think that he could do this act, but what
> does someone have to gain by coming forward if it
> wasn't true? It's a sad, sad world with a lot of
> suffering and pain.


Pay Day, Mental Illness, or Both

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: average joe ()
Date: May 20, 2012 08:26PM

Quit Demonizing Priests Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pay Day, Mental Illness, or Both


and the best part is it can be done with complete anonymity... you can roll the dice and not get your own name in the news.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: HS grad/victim ()
Date: May 21, 2012 08:42PM

Yeah some bad stuff went on at HS back in the 70's. Overall HS was a great school to attend. I am pretty sure the incidents with the altar boys was the exception and not the rule. Overall it was cool except when Mrs. Barton twisted my ear. ;)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: prettygoodanchor ()
Date: May 28, 2012 03:58PM

Thank you CATO.Good old-fashioned word about folks getting off their keisters! Like it. Thanks so much for you note!! You lend some reality to this situation and I'm most appreciative... and a believer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Father Dyer ()
Date: July 12, 2012 08:00AM

Annandale priest under investigation of sex with minor
Investigation began in February, say police
by Gregg MacDonald, Staff Writer
http://www.fairfaxtimes.com/article/20120419/NEWS/704199724/1076/Annandale-priest-under-investigation-of-sex-with-minor&template=fairfaxTimes

An Annandale priest of the Diocese of Arlington who from 2004 to 2011 was in charge of the diocese’s Office of Child and Youth Protection was placed on administrative leave Wednesday pending the outcome of an investigation into allegations of sexual misconduct involving a male minor in the late 1990s.

According to the diocese, the investigation is in its initial phase, and no final determination has yet been made regarding the allegation. “The Fairfax County Police Department was notified when the diocese received the allegation, and the diocese is cooperating fully with law enforcement,” the diocese said in a statement Wednesday.

Fairfax County police spoksesperson Luc y Caldwell said the Rev. Terry Specht of Annandale has been under investigation since February, but that no charges have been filed against him.

“Rev. Specht denies the accusation,” the Diocese said in its Wednesday statement. “The Diocese of Arlington has received no other allegations of misconduct against Rev. Specht. Like all priests, diocesan employees and volunteers who work with children, he underwent an official background check early in his tenure.”

According to the diocese, Specht served as a parochial vicar at St. Mary of Sorrows Church in Fairfax from 1996 to 2000, as chaplain and assistant principal at Paul VI Catholic High School in Fairfax from 2000 to 2004, as the Director of the diocesan Office of Child Protection and Safety from 2004 to 2011, and as administrator and pastor of Holy Spirit Church in Annandale since 2007.

Holy Spirit Church officials have denied comment on the case, but according to the church website, Specht attended St. Vincent College in Latrobe, Pa., the University of the State of New York, and the University of Hawaii. Following retirement from the U.S. Navy he attended Mount St. Mary Seminary in Emmitsburg, Md. His first assignment as a priest was at St. Mary of Sorrows parish in Fairfax Station.

“Any allegation of abuse deepens the pain felt by all Catholics, and particularly survivors of abuse. We are committed to full cooperation with law enforcement regarding this allegation, and I have directed an independent investigator to review the actions and decisions made by Father Specht during his tenure as Director of Child Protection,” said Catholic Bishop Paul S. Loverde in a statement.

Rev. Terry W. Specht
http://www.bishopaccountability.org/assign/Specht_Terry_W.htm

Summary of Case: Specht was placed on administrative leave in April 2012, due to an allegation that he had engaged in "sexual misconduct" with a teenage boy in the late 1990s. Specht was ordained in 1996, after a 21-year Navy career, where he worked on submarines. As a priest he was a high school chaplain and assistant principal, as well as the diocese's director of the Office of Child Protection and Safety, from 2004-2011. At the time of his removal from active ministry Specht was a parish pastor. Police launched a criminal investigation. Specht denied the allegations.

Ordained: 1996
Incardinated: Arlington diocese
Attachments:
0.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: rectory rat ()
Date: July 12, 2012 08:36AM

So how did this situation wind up?

Let me guess. The kid got a big check and a gag order and Father Specht got reassigned to another country somewhere.

Just like all the other times. Why is it always Holy Spirit and Paul VI? At least this time they could not keep the story from the media.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Maybe ()
Date: July 12, 2012 02:27PM

"Priest Accused of You Know What"

Formally coaching PSU football?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Also a victim ()
Date: July 12, 2012 05:11PM

While there are many legitimate accusations that deserve prosecution (&more) the trend lately has been to remove any accused priest pending an investigation that never ends. They are simply "disappeared."

Arlington has another accused priest in whose case 5 years of investigation have yielded no more info - but he is still in limbo.

These "disappearances" serve no one well, let alone the victims past & (alleged) present. They simply serve to limit the liability of the diocese, while costing a possibly innocent priest his way of life. It's become a hopeless farce.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: July 12, 2012 05:53PM

whats really sad is how obvious it is that the Church liked it much better when kids where just too scared to tell.
Attachments:
Pedophile-Priests.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: rectory rat ()
Date: July 13, 2012 05:12AM

Wish this was a real product.



Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Makingmecrazy ()
Date: July 17, 2012 09:23PM

always HS and PVI?
There's never been another publicly accused incident at either of these schools.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: granyham ()
Date: August 16, 2012 05:09AM

So I understand Father Specht attended 12:15 mass at HS last sunday. Sounds like the FCPS is unable to bring any charges. I thought that the Arlington diocese would have shipped him overseas by now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: perspectives ()
Date: August 16, 2012 07:44AM

granyham Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sounds like the FCPS is unable
> to bring any charges.

What were they supposed to do, give him an "F"? I'd instead like to know what the reaction of the police will be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: August 16, 2012 07:59AM

@perspectives - already been handled :(
Attachments:
cwpix.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: catholic ()
Date: August 16, 2012 09:12PM

The abuse goes on I believe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Doubt ()
Date: August 16, 2012 09:57PM

I know these kinds of threads are magnets for anti-Catholic bigots and trolls of all persuasions, but for any rational, objective thinkers out there, doesn't this kind of case make you uncomfortable in a free society?

What if this man is innocent? Is it fair to treat him as if he's not?

How would YOU feel if you lost your job b/c of an unproven accusation?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: rectory rat ()
Date: August 17, 2012 04:57AM

Doubt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know these kinds of threads are magnets for
> anti-Catholic bigots and trolls of all
> persuasions, but for any rational, objective
> thinkers out there, doesn't this kind of case make
> you uncomfortable in a free society?
>
> What if this man is innocent? Is it fair to treat
> him as if he's not?
>
> How would YOU feel if you lost your job b/c of an
> unproven accusation?


Maybe that is a good question for the Arlington diocese as they are the only ones to take any actions against Father Specht so far. He has not been charged with any crime as far as I know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: definitions ()
Date: August 17, 2012 07:32AM

Doubt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know these kinds of threads are magnets for
> anti-Catholic bigots and trolls of all
> persuasions, but for any rational, objective
> thinkers out there, doesn't this kind of case make
> you uncomfortable in a free society?

You only have to go to the IHOP threads to see people are losing their discomfort over things like this. People there otherwise rational in other threads are arguing that because the killed guy was in a vehicle someone else was driving, that association means his death by the off-duty officer was absolutely justified.

I thought government would kill due process, it looks like we are. "By consent of the governed" is taking a totally different (and sad) direction.

By their logic, because Fr. Specht is a priest means he should be fired and clapped in irons. No due process, assume guilt by association with an extreme minority of his coworkers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: EnoughAlready ()
Date: August 25, 2012 09:04PM

You have no idea what you're talking about. He DID NOT attend church at HSP as you indicate. He is NOT in the area. Get a life and leave him alone, he's NOT been charged with anything.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Enough ()
Date: August 25, 2012 09:07PM

You have the wrong guy. Father Specht has NEVER been married; he did serve in the Navy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: catholic student ()
Date: August 25, 2012 09:40PM

Enough Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have the wrong guy. Father Specht has NEVER
> been married; he did serve in the Navy.


Why did Father Specht run away if he was not guilty?
He never even said goodbye to us.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Holy Roman Empire ()
Date: August 25, 2012 10:35PM

catholic student Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Enough Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You have the wrong guy. Father Specht has
> NEVER
> > been married; he did serve in the Navy.
>
>
> Why did Father Specht run away if he was not
> guilty?
> He never even said goodbye to us.


Not his decision. First step these days is to remove an accused from the congregation. Once everything is resolved, there will be some form letter read at mass. I'm told if you drop a letter in the collection plate that it will find its way to him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: sorrowful passion ()
Date: August 27, 2012 06:59AM

CATO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wish the police and the Diocese would get off
> their keister and declare the results of their
> investigation.
>
> There is an old saying "Steal my goods you have
> nothing but steal my good name you have
> everything. Where does Fr Specht go to get his
> good name back?


Sadly things do not work that way where the Catholic church is concerned.
The accuser withdraws his complaint after receiving a big check and signing a legal agreement not to discuss the case or settlement with anyone. The priest gets re assigned to a far corner of the world to finish out his career in peace.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: in the confessional ()
Date: August 30, 2012 04:51AM

EnoughAlready Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have no idea what you're talking about. He
> DID NOT attend church at HSP as you indicate. He
> is NOT in the area. Get a life and leave him
> alone, he's NOT been charged with anything.


The fact that Father S has run away and seems to be in hiding makes me wonder if he is at least somewhat guilty.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: FU ()
Date: August 30, 2012 05:46AM

my baseball coach abused me.............. in fairfax, virginia public schools.

so, stick that up your ass;

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: rectory rat ()
Date: September 11, 2012 08:40PM

Any legit news about Father S. out there??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Follower ()
Date: September 12, 2012 03:11PM

The Catholic church works in mysterious ways. What we know:

Police closed their investigation without bringing any charges.

May 3 - With Father Specht no longer pastor, Father deLadurantaye was named Parochial Administrator. Father Kenna remained as Parochial Vicar.

June 1 - Father Okala was also added as a Parochial Vicar.

July 6 - Father O'Donohue replaced Father deLadurantaye as Parochial Administrator.

August 17 - Deacon LaDuca was officially added to the leadership team.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: balcony pew ()
Date: September 15, 2012 03:08PM

I heard that some parents pulled their kids out of HSS because of this situation but it seems that they would be no less at risk at any Catholic school. For every one incident like this that makes it to mainstream media there are 3 or 4 that the AD stops with money. It makes me wonder how many of the accusations are based upon greed alone.
I am old enough to remember when Father Zonnveld disappeared overnight and went to precious blood in Culpeper, we never got the full story on that one but I heard a rumor that it was a hostile work environment claim by one of the teachers. I loved father Z but he rubbed some people the wrong way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: November 01, 2012 04:27PM

Latest on this accusation?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: custodian ()
Date: November 01, 2012 08:18PM

GMU Hokie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Latest on this accusation?


hey , GB. love ya.
Attachments:
sweep.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: center pew ()
Date: November 18, 2012 01:23PM

Follower Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Catholic church works in mysterious ways.
> What we know:
>
> Police closed their investigation without bringing
> any charges.
>
> May 3 - With Father Specht no longer pastor,
> Father deLadurantaye was named Parochial
> Administrator. Father Kenna remained as Parochial
> Vicar.
>
> June 1 - Father Okala was also added as a
> Parochial Vicar.
>
> July 6 - Father O'Donohue replaced Father
> deLadurantaye as Parochial Administrator.
>
> August 17 - Deacon LaDuca was officially added to
> the leadership team.


I feel that we must assume that Father S. was guilty. He ran away and hid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Kard ()
Date: November 18, 2012 03:28PM

Follower Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> Police closed their investigation without bringing
> any charges.

Do you have a source on that? A public record or something?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Kard ()
Date: November 18, 2012 03:31PM

center pew Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> I feel that we must assume that Father S. was
> guilty. He ran away and hid.

How you figure? He was suspended and then no charges were filed? How do you conclude he is guilty from that? Especially with no actual evidence or even an accuser?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: parishoner ()
Date: February 10, 2013 09:37AM

CATO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wish the police and the Diocese would get off
> their keister and declare the results of their
> investigation.
>
> There is an old saying "Steal my goods you have
> nothing but steal my good name you have
> everything. Where does Fr Specht go to get his
> good name back?


The result of the police investigation is "no charges filed"

I heard that father Terry was assigned to a church in Norway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Kardinal ()
Date: February 10, 2013 11:39PM

parishoner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The result of the police investigation is "no
> charges filed"
>
> I heard that father Terry was assigned to a church
> in Norway.

Do you have a source for either one of these statements? Not challenging, just still looking for hard information.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Penta Cost ()
Date: February 08, 2014 01:02PM

This case is nearly two years old now and Father Terry Specht is still in hiding. I guess we can assume he was guilty?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Kardinal ()
Date: February 09, 2014 11:53AM

From the Arlington Catholic Herald for the week January 23-29.

"Father Terry W. Specht - from Pastor of the Church of the Holy Spirit in Annandale to medical retirement with private residence, was effective January 1, 2014."

Father Specht was still officially pastor of Holy Spirit until 12/31/2013, but he was officially suspended during that time and not acting as a priest. I had heard rumors he was working for a company in the area, but it was nothing more than a rumor.

The fact that no charges were ever filed by the Commonwealth Attorney indicates to me that he was probably not guilty and there was insufficient evidence to support charges. I had heard a rumor (and I take it as nothing but a rumor) that the Fairfax County Police didn't have enough evidence to sustain an investigation, much less charges.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: HS Dad ()
Date: February 09, 2014 12:16PM

Kardinal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From the Arlington Catholic Herald for the week
> January 23-29.
>
> "Father Terry W. Specht - from Pastor of the
> Church of the Holy Spirit in Annandale to medical
> retirement with private residence, was effective
> January 1, 2014."
>
> Father Specht was still officially pastor of Holy
> Spirit until 12/31/2013, but he was officially
> suspended during that time and not acting as a
> priest. I had heard rumors he was working for a
> company in the area, but it was nothing more than
> a rumor.
>
> The fact that no charges were ever filed by the
> Commonwealth Attorney indicates to me that he was
> probably not guilty and there was insufficient
> evidence to support charges. I had heard a rumor
> (and I take it as nothing but a rumor) that the
> Fairfax County Police didn't have enough evidence
> to sustain an investigation, much less charges.


Father Specht and I helped my daughter through some tough times a few years back. She was stunned and hurt that he just disappeared like that. I know he is a great man and he must have had his reasons for going away like that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: benn dover ()
Date: March 03, 2014 06:13AM

Penta Cost Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This case is nearly two years old now and Father
> Terry Specht is still in hiding. I guess we can
> assume he was guilty?


Don't know weather he was guilty or not but Holy Spirit has quite the reputation going all the way back to the 1960s.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: digger207 ()
Date: May 28, 2014 05:09AM

Have a strong personal interest in any info about priests at HS during the late '60s early '70s. My family joined HS when it was founded at Woodson High School in 1964. Things turned tragic for my family in 1971. Please contact me if you know anything about the priests who were at HS during that time. Thank you.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2014 12:31PM by digger207.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: digger207 ()
Date: May 28, 2014 05:24AM

.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2014 05:55AM by digger207.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Long gone best forgotten ()
Date: October 08, 2014 03:13PM

digger207 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have a strong personal interest in any info about
> priests at HS during the late '60s early '70s. My
> family joined HS when it was founded at Woodson
> High School in 1964. Things turned tragic for my
> family in 1971. Please contact me if you know
> anything about the priests who were at HS during
> that time. Thank you.


I do not recall any abuse at Holy Spirit but there were stories about the spring break retreats that they would send kids on. I think a couple Brothers from the Seminary were responsible for some abuse on a couple retreats but it all got covered up. I have no evidence it was just some stories I heard in Mrs. Barton's class. God bless you and try to get on with your life, it was a long time ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: NippleChuck ()
Date: October 08, 2014 03:27PM

Catholictards
Lolz
Nip

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: WasInCoopersBand ()
Date: October 22, 2014 04:03PM

digger207 I have info on the priests from then and would be willing to talk. How can I get a hold of you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: monkeneye kid ()
Date: March 26, 2016 08:14PM

It was strange back then. The girls were never approached. It was the boys who were/are victims.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: digger207 ()
Date: March 26, 2016 10:40PM

I was told Cauwe & DeWolf were the predators. My brother was an altar boy in the rectory with Cauwe. DeWolf hung around our house a lot. My brother took his own life at 16.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: digger207 ()
Date: March 26, 2016 10:42PM

Whatever happened to you? You doing okay?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: HS kid ()
Date: February 25, 2017 08:47AM

All those abusers are long dead but I have to wonder if the abuse still goes on today. It always amazed me how the parishioners would immediately rally behind the priests and call the already abused kid a liar who was going to hell if he did not stop. These kids got double abuse and it's no wonder some of them end up killing themselves. I was raised Catholic but the Catholic church sickens me and I have zero respect for Catholics today.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: vVXp7y ()
Date: February 25, 2017 10:46AM

the church would never be destroyed from outside...but gay communists infiltrating the church along with false popes after 1958 (read up on sedvacantism) moving cancer from church to church PURPOSEFULLY rather than cutting it out has done what thousands of years of roman persecutions,
world war genocides (christians were the true target/victims of ww1/2/3)

hope you are still christian and that you pray for the church and my local catholic church is very different from the vatican which has illegitimate popes

HS kid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All those abusers are long dead but I have to
> wonder if the abuse still goes on today. It always
> amazed me how the parishioners would immediately
> rally behind the priests and call the already
> abused kid a liar who was going to hell if he did
> not stop. These kids got double abuse and it's no
> wonder some of them end up killing themselves. I
> was raised Catholic but the Catholic church
> sickens me and I have zero respect for Catholics
> today.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: a victim 2 ()
Date: March 01, 2017 09:56AM

I dont understand how anyone can support holy spirit after all that has gone on there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Mister Flack ()
Date: March 01, 2017 08:34PM

a victim 2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I dont understand how anyone can support holy
> spirit after all that has gone on there.


Just because a few kids got touched does not mean the entire church is bad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Fuck the diocese ()
Date: March 03, 2017 03:59PM

Fr Robert Avella of st leos molested me in the 90's/2000's. I reported him after 10 years of silence and the police did nothing. The diocese is actively covering it up, filing a protective order against me despite the fact that I haven't seen him in several years. He's at our lady of Lourdes in Arlington now. Soon I will go down there and send him to hell myself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: HS kid ()
Date: March 03, 2017 04:09PM

Fuck the diocese Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fr Robert Avella of st leos molested me in the
> 90's/2000's. I reported him after 10 years of
> silence and the police did nothing. The diocese is
> actively covering it up, filing a protective order
> against me despite the fact that I haven't seen
> him in several years. He's at our lady of Lourdes
> in Arlington now. Soon I will go down there and
> send him to hell myself.


If what you say is true he will get there on his own eventually. Please don't destroy the rest of your life. Doing that would only make you a victim again.

http://www.snapnetwork.org/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Fuck the diocese ()
Date: March 03, 2017 09:15PM

I've contacted SNAP as well as bishop accountability. Bishop accountability refused to list fr avella among the accused. SNAP just referred me to bishop accountability. For all I know the church owns those sites. I'm just as frustrated with FCPD a the diocese for failing to serve justice. Mister Flack - I agree with you, my favorite teacher in high school was a Puerto Rican Catholic and thanks to her I know that not all Catholics are bad. But as with "good" cops, you can't defend your bad corners and truly be good

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: HS kid ()
Date: March 03, 2017 10:11PM

Fuck the diocese Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've contacted SNAP as well as bishop
> accountability. Bishop accountability refused to
> list fr avella among the accused. SNAP just
> referred me to bishop accountability. For all I
> know the church owns those sites. I'm just as
> frustrated with FCPD a the diocese for failing to
> serve justice. Mister Flack - I agree with you, my
> favorite teacher in high school was a Puerto Rican
> Catholic and thanks to her I know that not all
> Catholics are bad. But as with "good" cops, you
> can't defend your bad corners and truly be good


I hear you man. The sad truth is that the Catholic Church is more powerful than our government is. You have to try to let it go but I know it's hard. I get a sick feeling every time I drive out Braddock road and pass that horrible place.

The physical abuse we endured is nothing compared to the mental suffering it causes. I sure hope the abuse is not still taking place today and maybe it's not happening in Fairfax today but we know it is still a tradition in the church as a whole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Fuck the diocese ()
Date: March 04, 2017 12:31AM

Thank you for your kind words HS kid. The protective order he filed against me is the worst. I can't move on with it hanging over my head. Before he added insult to injury calling me a stalker, I was willing to accept that the police couldn't do anything. But now the cops have taken my firearms and I'm not going to take that. If he thinks that piece of paper is going to keep him safe he has another thing coming

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Fuck the diocese ()
Date: March 04, 2017 12:36AM

I obviously want to be stopped otherwise I wouldn't be posting about it on the interweb. I don't want to throw my life away but if things don't change soon I damn sure will

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: jason7 ()
Date: October 15, 2017 07:00AM

Penta Cost Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This case is nearly two years old now and Father
> Terry Specht is still in hiding. I guess we can
> assume he was guilty?


Duh!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: because no perv ever liked footb ()
Date: October 15, 2017 11:20AM

I like the guy defending Fr. Pervy by saying, "He CAN'T be gay! He loves football and beer!" Best laugh I've had in a while.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Geezus Fack ()
Date: October 15, 2017 02:41PM

Catholics are the worst people on the planet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: LJS ()
Date: October 16, 2017 12:35PM

If there is a hell, pedophiles and people who protect pedophiles will go to hell. I wonder if any Catholics will go to heaven? It doesn't seem so.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What (Fr. Avella - Arlington Diocese)
Posted by: Zed ()
Date: December 20, 2017 02:46PM

The statute of limitations has NOT run out!! See: http://martinwrenlaw.com/blog/2014/statute-of-limitations-for-sexual-abuse-in-virginia/

Also, contact: Becky Ianni, SNAP Network Virginia State Leader. Her Phone is: 703-801-6044 (cell), and her Email is: SNAPVirginia@cox.net

For ANYONE needing help with this, check for your local SNAP Network chapter here: http://www.snapnetwork.org/united_states

SNAP or the Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests (www.SNAPnetwork.org) is a self-help group that supports people who have been victimized by clergy, and helps them try to pick up the pieces of their lives, heal and move forward.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Date: December 20, 2017 11:18PM

Geezus Fack Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Catholics are the worst people on the planet.




Lol you don't know shit.
-------
Attachments:
image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: former altar boy ()
Date: December 21, 2017 06:53AM

Muslim pedophiles Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Geezus Fack Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Catholics are the worst people on the planet.
>
>
>
>
> Lol you don't know shit.
> -------


Post all the ignorant little pictures you want, it still doesn't change the fact that Christians are far worse than any old Muslim when it comes to rape and violence. I know you are scared of them because you were born an ignorant coward so I understand that posting stupid stuff helps you deal with that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Bishop Cardinal ()
Date: December 22, 2017 05:50AM

former altar boy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Muslim pedophiles Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Geezus Fack Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Catholics are the worst people on the planet.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Lol you don't know shit.
> > -------
>
>
> Post all the ignorant little pictures you want, it
> still doesn't change the fact that Christians are
> far worse than any old Muslim when it comes to
> rape and violence. I know you are scared of them
> because you were born an ignorant coward so I
> understand that posting stupid stuff helps you
> deal with that.


Tell us how you were abused my son.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Mohammed is a pedophile ()
Date: December 22, 2017 09:42AM

:-)
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Josephus ()
Date: June 28, 2018 12:42PM

Let me just start by congratulating you on something that is overlooked by 98% of people. I m sure you get inundated wit all these "facts" about f.r. Specht. First he was a master chief in the navy. (No wife, no children ( i know of. He entered Mount St. Marys later in life. I was home schooled so I naturally became his alterboy at Old St. Mary's Catholic church for daily mass. I grew up with strick conservative parents and the fact that they let me hang out with him (such an unconventional priest who listed to my same music. I thought him so cool I even called him my uncle to prevent embarrasment.He didn't mind that I smoked, (kool was his brand. That was just the beginning, wild turkey 101proof was his brand,and billiard or bulldog pipes were his favorite (with English tobacco.FYI the long sleeves were not for tattoos, rather one. A once colorful parrot that has sense been lazed leaving a scrawny stickfigure. Well I guess I've been going and on, so now to the point,he continued to become more sexual with me in subtle but more frequent ways. ( l was a minor at the.well after his grooming was complete, he decided to start with a massage turning into oral sax. I was terrified. I do not want money for the good parishioners of the Catholic churh. I do not want to defame the church. Rather I will ensure this never happens again det. Chambers investigated this case, along with the.D.a.anoth with the Church board.as well as a contractor fib profiler. Let's just say he was involuntarily retired. Any questions,The proof is by far bad enough

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Altared boy ()
Date: June 28, 2018 04:44PM

Josephus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let me just start by congratulating you on
> something that is overlooked by 98% of people. I m
> sure you get inundated wit all these "facts" about
> f.r. Specht. First he was a master chief in the
> navy. (No wife, no children ( i know of. He
> entered Mount St. Marys later in life. I was home
> schooled so I naturally became his alterboy at Old
> St. Mary's Catholic church for daily mass. I
> grew up with strick conservative parents and the
> fact that they let me hang out with him (such an
> unconventional priest who listed to my same music.
> I thought him so cool I even called him my uncle
> to prevent embarrasment.He didn't mind that I
> smoked, (kool was his brand. That was just the
> beginning, wild turkey 101proof was his brand,and
> billiard or bulldog pipes were his favorite
> (with English tobacco.FYI the long sleeves were
> not for tattoos, rather one. A once colorful
> parrot that has sense been lazed leaving a
> scrawny stickfigure. Well I guess I've been going
> and on, so now to the point,he continued to become
> more sexual with me in subtle but more frequent
> ways. ( l was a minor at the.well after his
> grooming was complete, he decided to start with a
> massage turning into oral sax. I was terrified. I
> do not want money for the good parishioners of the
> Catholic churh. I do not want to defame the
> church. Rather I will ensure this never happens
> again det. Chambers investigated this case, along
> with the.D.a.anoth with the Church board.as well
> as a contractor fib profiler. Let's just say he
> was involuntarily retired. Any questions,The proof
> is by far bad enough


Damn. Who home schooled you? They did a shitty job.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Blabber ()
Date: June 28, 2018 06:27PM

I think we have found the perfect job for Derek Mohler!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Herb Cohen ()
Date: June 29, 2018 06:53AM

Josephus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let me just start by congratulating you on
> something that is overlooked by 98% of people. I m
> sure you get inundated wit all these "facts" about
> f.r. Specht. First he was a master chief in the
> navy. (No wife, no children ( i know of. He
> entered Mount St. Marys later in life. I was home
> schooled so I naturally became his alterboy at Old
> St. Mary's Catholic church for daily mass. I
> grew up with strick conservative parents and the
> fact that they let me hang out with him (such an
> unconventional priest who listed to my same music.
> I thought him so cool I even called him my uncle
> to prevent embarrasment.He didn't mind that I
> smoked, (kool was his brand. That was just the
> beginning, wild turkey 101proof was his brand,and
> billiard or bulldog pipes were his favorite
> (with English tobacco.FYI the long sleeves were
> not for tattoos, rather one. A once colorful
> parrot that has sense been lazed leaving a
> scrawny stickfigure. Well I guess I've been going
> and on, so now to the point,he continued to become
> more sexual with me in subtle but more frequent
> ways. ( l was a minor at the.well after his
> grooming was complete, he decided to start with a
> massage turning into oral sax. I was terrified. I
> do not want money for the good parishioners of the
> Catholic churh. I do not want to defame the
> church. Rather I will ensure this never happens
> again det. Chambers investigated this case, along
> with the.D.a.anoth with the Church board.as well
> as a contractor fib profiler. Let's just say he
> was involuntarily retired. Any questions,The proof
> is by far bad enough

I am sorry this happened to you. Pedo Fag priests are all going to hell, if there is one.

There are so many Pedo Fag priests who were never punished for their sins. I wonder how many Pedo Fag priests are still defiling their flock?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Muslim molestors ()
Date: June 29, 2018 09:09AM

/////
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: jinks ()
Date: June 29, 2018 02:37PM

In fact Christians are the world leaders when it comes to child molesting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Sherlock ()
Date: June 29, 2018 10:56PM

Muslim countries still allow child marriage in 2018.


Simply unbelievable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: social wkr ()
Date: June 30, 2018 08:33AM

Most child molesters are white Christians.

Rapists are mostly Black.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: boilvex ()
Date: September 15, 2018 05:13PM

social wkr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Most child molesters are white Christians.
>
> Rapists are mostly Black.


Yeah white people are cowards, the abuse the weak and defenseless.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Muslim pedo's ()
Date: September 15, 2018 07:44PM

Sherlock Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Muslim countries still allow child marriage in
> 2018.
>
>
> Simply unbelievable.






What do you expect? Their beloved leader, mohamed married a 6 year old child, then popped her cherry at 9 years old. Disgusting!

.
Attachments:
image.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What (Fr. Avella - Arlington Diocese)
Posted by: Conflict of interests ()
Date: May 20, 2019 03:23PM

The Commonwealth refused to charge both Avella and Specht. Avella filed a protective order against his victim after he made a police report. Blatant cover up. What's more, both Specht and Avella were at St Leo's before being transferred/aided and abetted. That's where Ray Morrogh's kids went to school. Ray, being a parishioner, was legally obligated to recused both cases to another district. He did not. Something really needs to be done, legally or extrajudicially

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: True conspiracy ()
Date: May 20, 2019 03:28PM

Since being accused, "cleared" and destroying his victim's life with a malicious protective order, fr avella has been promoted to monsigneur by the pope himself. This whole business really does stink all the way to the top. Victims keep quiet for years but we never forget

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Prosecutorial Misconduct ()
Date: May 20, 2019 03:57PM

Allegations of prosecutorial misconduct are almost as serious as clergy abuse itself. Mr Morrogh grew up with untouchable mafiosos beating up his lil bro. Such corruption is apparently what motivated him to become a prosecutor in the first place. It's sad how power changes people though. He's become what he hated though I doubt he'll ever even admit that to himself. Probably still thinks he's Robin hood or whatever

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Vengeance is mine ()
Date: May 20, 2019 05:52PM

I am still holding out hope for legal recourse. However, if that never happens and he dies without facing justice, I will shoot everyone who attends his funeral in the throat. Everyone who has defended him and let him preach about god is guilty by proxy and must die

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: ffxu roadside assistance ()
Date: May 22, 2019 05:24PM

Vengeance is mine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am still holding out hope for legal recourse.
> However, if that never happens and he dies without
> facing justice, I will shoot everyone who attends
> his funeral in the throat. Everyone who has
> defended him and let him preach about god is
> guilty by proxy and must die


I think you are exaggerating but you should not make threats on a public forum. You should have a talk with your parents about this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: To hell ()
Date: May 22, 2019 07:51PM

CATO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wish the police and the Diocese would get off
> their keister and declare the results of their
> investigation.
>
> There is an old saying "Steal my goods you have
> nothing but steal my good name you have
> everything. Where does Fr Specht go to get his
> good name back?

He doesn't. And soon monsigneur avella will be stripped of his "good" name too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: fuck you pig ()
Date: July 12, 2019 09:56PM

ffxu roadside assistance Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vengeance is mine Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I am still holding out hope for legal recourse.
> > However, if that never happens and he dies
> without
> > facing justice, I will shoot everyone who
> attends
> > his funeral in the throat. Everyone who has
> > defended him and let him preach about god is
> > guilty by proxy and must die
>
>
> I think you are exaggerating but you should not
> make threats on a public forum. You should have a
> talk with your parents about this.


am I though? the past is set in stone but no one knows the future... maybe ill go for throat shots, maybe Ill aim lower? maybe ill go the ANFO route and bring down the whole damn church? what's it to you? resources wasted trying to stop me are better spent serving actual justice. treat the cause not the symptoms

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: premeditation, malice, idgaf ()
Date: July 12, 2019 10:07PM

I dont expect to walk out of there.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: pray with one eye open ()
Date: July 12, 2019 10:15PM

ffxu roadside assistance Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vengeance is mine Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------

> I think you are exaggerating but you should not
> make threats on a public forum. You should have a
> talk with your parents about this.

you must be a parishioner huh? delusional lil faggot, if god exists he obviously doesnt give a fuck about you or anyone. and anyone who "knows" the nature of god is a con artist at the very fucking least

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Nothing new ()
Date: July 13, 2019 10:20AM

This has been going on for centuries. That's what happens when you exclude married men from the priesthood. Back in the day, at least the church executed their own when the screwed kids. These days the church spends millions on lawyers to protect the pedos and defile the victims even more. This is exactly why I'm considering ANFO instead of private revenge in the confessional
Attachments:
Screenshot_20190713-101404.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: Bob Malm, perjuring priest ()
Date: July 13, 2019 10:54AM

Bob Malm, perjuring priest
Attachments:
5C3C00A8-2688-4447-8981-D6BA61480548.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: I remember him! ()
Date: July 13, 2019 11:02AM

Bob Malm, perjuring priest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bob Malm, perjuring priest

If thats the guy I think it is I went to him for help a couple years back with this lady named Ms. Huff... I wanted him to go to the Arlington bishop with me for moral support. he told me he was ex FCPD too and refused to help. was he really lying? thats disturbed in itself. If theyre not pedos, theyre con artists without exception

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Priest Accused of You Know What
Posted by: i do know what ()
Date: August 01, 2020 03:54PM

digger207 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Have a strong personal interest in any info about
> priests at HS during the late '60s early '70s. My
> family joined HS when it was founded at Woodson
> High School in 1964. Things turned tragic for my
> family in 1971. Please contact me if you know
> anything about the priests who were at HS during
> that time. Thank you.


Kid touch bump

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **   ******    **     **  ********   **     ** 
 ***   **  **    **   ***   ***  **     **  **     ** 
 ****  **  **         **** ****  **     **  **     ** 
 ** ** **  **   ****  ** *** **  ********   **     ** 
 **  ****  **    **   **     **  **         **     ** 
 **   ***  **    **   **     **  **         **     ** 
 **    **   ******    **     **  **          *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.