HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
3timepossession o a control substance
Posted by: millian bowen ()
Date: October 04, 2013 07:52PM

what kind of time sure be given?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: First offense Felony Marijuana Possession with Intent to Distribute?
Posted by: so many ignorant fucks ()
Date: October 05, 2013 12:48AM

man i am tired of hearing about how you will get your salad tossed if you go to jail. county jail, ESPECIALLY fairfax county jail, is a fucking joke. someone said it perfectly earlier in this thread - bologna sandwiches and wannabe ex-military pigs are the main things that suck about fairfax county. oh and 'rent' is $2 a day.

as one would expect, snitches are everywhere in the jail. some douchebags are still helping the pigs out with those who introduce 'contraband' to the jail (playboys, cheeked or suitcased Rx drugs, sodas or commissary items that only trustees are supposed to have, and the list goes on). the threat of getting put on lockdown or having tv and phone privledges removed keeps everyone in check for the most part. troublemakers get singled out and sent to the old side. if you are a good artist or have money put on your books consistently you should have no problem having 'friends' (i use this term loosely here)

i've done 9 months straight in the place for posession of schedule I. there are maybe a couple fights every so often on the old side (which is where you go if you are a violent offender or can't follow the 50+ "rules" of the new side [which, by the way, is a cakewalk - 2 plasma tv's, hard foam chairs, monopoly and yahtzee (LoL) individual bathrooms/bedrooms, large dayroom etc. may not sound like much but talk with someone who has been to both sides of the jail]) the only downside is that they put the child molesters and sodomizers on the new side with mostly people doing time on drug charges, or grand larcenies. kiddie boppers should be quarantined in the basement of the place, not given the same liberties of those with "normal" offenses.

but i digress. most likely your plea will drop your charges to a misdemeanor PWID, and your guidelines may say 0-3 months plus probation and of course court fees out the asshole. guidelines usually assure that you get a cap on the time you will do, if any. get a decent lawyer (FFX judges love to be wined and dined and will base court cases solely on their relationships with the DA's as well as defense attorneys.) remember, money talks.

Posted by: Did You Go To The Lamb Center? ()
Date: October 05, 2013 03:03AM

And talk-see the famous William Patrick Abell? a.k.a. the "Bill" ABELL? He can readily walk you thru the strategy of snitching out the required amount of people to get busted to get your charges dropped. He even know's plenty of people that frequent The Lamb Center for you to set up to get busted. He is an old hack at it. His arrest/ticket search record is living proof of this.

Posted by: I Have Known a.k.a. Bill Abell - ()
Date: October 06, 2013 02:12AM

For quite some time now. And what the above OP say's is very true. Bill has had at least a third of his total real arrest/ticket search record expunged snitching many people out over the years. His affiliation with the FXPD AND Fairfax Justice System is extensive. Even so, his shown record minus the expunged by snitching record would put any average citizen in the slammer for quite some time. Reconfirming the fact he is a major confidential informant. Working diligently out of his home of record address, The Lamb Center.

Posted by: really! ()
Date: October 06, 2013 10:29PM

For Sure!

Posted by: See Mee! ()
Date: October 07, 2013 01:10AM

Like the OP say's and I'll take you thru, step by step on how to get your charges dropped. I am at The Lamb Center.

Posted by: fucking bullshit ()
Date: November 20, 2013 02:49AM

everyone who says hope you go to jail can go fuck themselves. nearly everyone has done something which they couldve gotten arrested and possibly jail time for. the only difference is getting caught. getting thrown in jail ruins a life and can make it impossible to find a job so unless you want to be paying for welfare for someone who made one mistake in their life and could have learned from it, shut the fuck up and realize what you are wishing upon people. and for those of you who have "never done anything illegal", your're either lying or need to learn to live life a little bit. this kid was asking for help not asking how screwed over he/she would be.

Posted by: ------------------ ()
Date: November 21, 2013 04:24PM

9 month Billy.

Posted by: 3 pounds ()
Date: November 21, 2013 04:55PM

As someone else pointed out you can plea down to a misdemeanor from a Felony if you accept jail time. That deal is available in Fairfax County.

I know some who was caught with 3 pounds in his possession. They let him plea down to the misdemeanor if he did 14 days in jail.

After jail there was no counseling, probation, or drug tests. After 14 days you can put the whole thing behind you.

Posted by: 16 oz PBR in a can ()
Date: November 23, 2013 11:32PM

3 pounds Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As someone else pointed out you can plea down to a
> misdemeanor from a Felony if you accept jail time.
> That deal is available in Fairfax County.
>
> I know some who was caught with 3 pounds in his
> possession. They let him plea down to the
> misdemeanor if he did 14 days in jail.
>
> After jail there was no counseling, probation, or
> drug tests. After 14 days you can put the whole
> thing behind you.
Yes. This is otherwise known as snitching...

Posted by: similar situation ()
Date: November 23, 2013 11:36PM

3 pounds Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As someone else pointed out you can plea down to a
> misdemeanor from a Felony if you accept jail time.
> That deal is available in Fairfax County.
>
> I know some who was caught with 3 pounds in his
> possession. They let him plea down to the
> misdemeanor if he did 14 days in jail.
>
> After jail there was no counseling, probation, or
> drug tests. After 14 days you can put the whole
> thing behind you.

I know someone who took a similar deal for having 2lbs of weed. Though he did 60 days and was on probation after. He had the option of much less time if he accepted the felony.

Your guy probably snitched for that sweet of a deal.

Posted by: Decomejay ()
Date: November 26, 2013 09:26AM

they can sell bowls at store becuase they arent selling drugs with them, im from georgia and the laws are pretty strick here and its not unlawful to own or sell a smoking utensil as long as it is clean and you dont have it around drugs.

Posted by: decomajay ()
Date: November 26, 2013 09:44AM

I have been in almost this exact situation except i live in georgia where the drug laws are ccrraazzzyy. but dude you will be fine, the fear is only what your imagining. first you need a lawyer or decent public defender and you need to try and prove it was your friends car and you knew nothing about it. if they arent trying to hear it they will offer you a shit ton of probation. dont take it, they wanted to give me 5 years felony paper but i used my right to refuse probation and took time served, i got 10 months and was out by 7 didnt owe them a penny or anything. if i would have taken state probabtion i would have been paying them every month worried about a piss test but the number one reason i did it was becuase if i went say 4 1/2 years without getting in trouble then get arrested for something petty id go to prison for all five years. county time is the worste time youll do but its well worth it becuase when youre out you are dont with it.

Posted by: right now ()
Date: December 17, 2013 01:19AM

To all you smart ass mother fuckers coming down an this guy saying he deserves it go to hell first off. Yall act like yall are god don't judge people . People fk up and some learn from it some don't so don't judge everyone deserves a chance all you writing negative throw some of the shit yall do out here on the table this is why people don't do better try giving some positive information maybe they have learned a lesson . I got caught w 3 ozs and I have been clean two years not went to court yet and went threw treatments learnt lesson I hold down a good job probably better than yall smart ass ppl with bad comments. So buddy keep ya head up get help show them positive things do better for yourself and they will see efforts being given you will be ok find something positive in your life to branch from take yourself away from places like this with negative comments everyone deserves a second chance bro goodluck

Posted by: Bryson ()
Date: June 10, 2014 02:15AM

Fuck you bro Weeds never done any wrong to anyone except bring people togetherFor great time and for some relaxation looks like you could use a little bit of that prick

Posted by: toi mills ()
Date: July 28, 2014 03:05AM

I took someone pills but not to sell them in I went to jail in now I go to court. Monday so do anyone no what they will do. I hope probation. Oh yea dis my first time going through something like dis my

They charged me with attempt distribution

Posted by: piccalo ()
Date: September 03, 2014 06:51PM

if i got my first pwid marijuana in a school proximity do they automatically suspend my drivers license.

Posted by: andy87 ()
Date: September 05, 2014 04:09PM

bitch please qui telling when the dealer gets busted their attorney will get the motion of discovery which most include the snitchs name even if they are c.i and the snitch will die stop snitchin

Posted by: sonya ()
Date: December 16, 2014 09:06PM

you know these forums are made to help people with questions not to get some smart ass on here to voice their negivtive oppinions leave him alone and get off of here

Posted by: sonya ()
Date: December 16, 2014 09:27PM

iam so glad you told them like it was it makes me mad when a smart ass gets on here... people come here for help not to be put down and judged.... glad you posted what you did ..

Posted by: SARA28 ()
Date: December 28, 2014 04:41PM

Hey CARY is it possible to totally walk away from felony charges??

Posted by: In the same boat ()
Date: February 02, 2016 01:17PM

I got busted with a QP so I'm in the same situation as you. Hey maybe we'll see eachother in jail!

Re: First offense misdemeanor Marijuana PWID nothing else on record?
Posted by: Bob12345676447 ()
Date: January 25, 2017 01:34PM

What is the minimum punishment

Posted by: mjs ()
Date: January 25, 2017 02:25PM

minimum punishment for the OP is Ass rapery by some guy named Dontarrious.

And the dickwad bob that re-opend a year old thread gets to lick Dontarrious' ass

Posted by: You'reaclownandscumf*ck ()
Date: June 22, 2018 03:05PM

People like you should be killed. Trash.

Posted by: You'reaclownandscumf*ck2 ()
Date: June 22, 2018 03:08PM

Im talking about the ones insulting the thread-poster by the way. Its f*cking weed guys. Jesus christ you people are so childish

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.