HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 19
Re: Stabbing in Rose Hill
Date: March 11, 2011 10:43PM

WonderingWondererLOLcat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For all those quoting karma, a question for you.
>
> If karma is a bitch and you're telling that to all
> the people who are calling him wordfood (which he
> isnt. By not he's worm-poop) I wonder....
>
> Then, by you're own rules of karma, didnt this
> shit head get His Karma delivered to Him? If
> everyone "gets what they deserve" then did He too,
> not get what He deserved?
>
> Just wondering....

The ignorance and stupidity on here never cease to amaze me. Karma is considered a bitch so that's why everyone dies huh! ... Nice to know what our college money is paying for our kids to learn!!

" There is more to the World than Sunshine and Lollipops"

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sobitchsomemorr ()
Date: March 11, 2011 11:10PM

Is that all you got? Bitching an whining? Blaming college for something you can't explain? Since when is Katma 101 taught at schools? You still haven't answered my question.

Maybe that's becausse you dont have one and you just want
To lash out like a butthurt fuck.

Man up. Answer the question like you have a functioning brain.

Posted by: It's Bedtime ()
Date: March 11, 2011 11:44PM

Go to bed, Cherrish.

Date: March 12, 2011 12:44AM

Sobitchsomemorr Wrote:
> Is that all you got? Bitching an whining? Blaming
> college for something you can't explain? Since
> when is Katma 101 taught at schools? You still
> haven't answered my question.
>
> Maybe that's becausse you dont have one and you
> just want
> To lash out like a butthurt fuck.
>
> Man up. Answer the question like you have a
> functioning brain.

I have never heard of Katma 101...

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: she is sick dumbass ()
Date: March 12, 2011 07:00AM

It's Bedtime Wrote:
> Go to bed, Cherrish.

Why tell someone to go to bed, who was not even on here last night, if you knew her which you do not , she is very ill and sick and dealing with you dumb asses is furthest from her and her family's mind. Cherrish if you do happen to read this Hope you get well soon sweetie, our prayers n love are with you right now.

Posted by: Can Not Have Your Cake and Eat It Too ()
Date: March 12, 2011 07:31AM

Brett Smith Wrote:
> Steven is receiving a fair trial, the charges
> levied against him are very serious. The penalty
> he will face will likely be just. Wyatt was also
> tried, not by a court but by life itself. His
> punishment was death. Steven's very well could
> have been death, and unfortunately I doubt he will
> be rehabilitated by any prison time he receives.
> I do believe he is remorseful for the act he
> committed, however It was not premeditated or in
> cold blood. Either Steven or Wyatt could have
> died that way, fate chose Wyatt, Steven will pay
> his dues in prison. To all those that wish harm
> on Steven, think how the situation would be
> different had Wyatt used the golf club before
> Steven could use the knife. They were both headed
> nowhere fast into a brick wall. This is the
> result.

You wrote in the beginning that you felt your nephew Steven Smith felt remorse and that you did not feel it was pre planned, yet later you wrote that "think how the siuation would be different had Wyatt used the golf club before Steven could use the knife." End quote. You just admitted he struck and stabbed wyatt and killed him before Wyatt touched him. Sounds premeditated to me. I will it kills me when you read a lot of crap you and other people write about Wyatt's family, that is so not true. Yet we read all the time about children or kids who die at whatever age cause they'll always be our kids anyway like the ones who die from overdoses because there parent or parents turn a blind eye so not to lose their benefits of it too.. Or the parents who have fucked their kids lifes up so much that they are to blame for their death, no nothings said about that. That to me is where Karma will take place. When will people realize you can't have your cake and eat it too?

Posted by: Yea Right ()
Date: March 12, 2011 12:51PM

Sobitchsomemorr ()
Date: March 11, 2011 11:10PM
Cherrish Curry 11:27pm on Friday, March 11, 2011

she is sick dumbass ()
Date: March 12, 2011 07:00AM
-Dumb to think that others can't see a pattern-

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: March 12, 2011 01:09PM

Pinhead the Cenobite Wrote:
> I have never heard of Katma 101...

It's karma's inbred cousin, in which the people we like were total saints, and anyone who disagrees will die a horrible death.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: patterns ()
Date: March 12, 2011 05:09PM

Yea Right Wrote:
> Sobitchsomemorr ()
> Date: March 11, 2011 11:10PM
> Cherrish Curry 11:27pm on Friday, March 11, 2011
>
> she is sick dumbass ()
> Date: March 12, 2011 07:00AM
> -Dumb to think that others can't see a pattern-

Yea your right dumb to think others can't see you have a issue with that chick. Brett, David, whatever smith you are today

Posted by: Yea Right ()
Date: March 12, 2011 06:35PM

patterns ()
Date: March 12, 2011 05:09PM
No issue, just pointing out the obvious, various posts names but with the same message.

Posted by: sosdd ()
Date: March 12, 2011 10:46PM

Yea Right Wrote:
> patterns ()
> Date: March 12, 2011 05:09PM
> No issue, just pointing out the obvious, various
> posts names but with the same message.

Yeah that's correct none of us would agree with another's message. I don't think Cherrish would have a problem posting her name. Your boring *yawn* next new topic to bitch about

Posted by: NASTY ASS TRIFLIN BITCH ()
Date: March 13, 2011 12:12PM

kc get yo white trash snitchn crack head ugly bitch ass outa here forreal bitch nobody gives a fuckin shit wtf you think your a fuckin SNITCH dumb ho you would think after all the times tony done whooped yo ass yud learn your lesson go suck FCP dick some more SNITCH

Posted by: JR ()
Date: March 15, 2011 03:45PM

Wyatt Campbell, an 18-year-old Rose Hill resident, died on October 14 after being stabbed. Next month, the teenager charged with murdering him will go on trial.

But the events surrounding Campbell's death--how he ended up in an alley behind a Rose Hill 7-Eleven, why he supposedly got in an altercation in front of the store minutes before--remain confused. Three new witness statements obtained by Kingstowne Patch help explain.

The defendant is under 18, and it is Patch policy not to name minors charged with crimes.

The statements, available in court records, were made public in a letter to the defendant's lawyer from Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney Camille Turner dated February 18. The defense also received other evidence from the prosecution, including recorded interviews with the defendant and surveillance footage from the 7-Eleven.

Randolph Taylor, a witness for the prosecution and a friend of Campbell's, presented the prosecution's storyline at a juvenile court hearing in December. Taylor said he had gone to the 7-Eleven with Campbell, when they encountered the defendant's older brother, who Taylor said punched Campbell.

The defendant's brother accused Campbell of robbing the defendant. This is similar to the newly-released statement of the first witness, who said he was in the 7-Eleven parking lot around 10:20 p.m. The witness said he saw a white teenage male with dark hair and a thin mustache start to leave the store in his car, then return and park next to a Toyota.

The witness said the teen began yelling at the Toyota's two occupants through the car's sun roof.

"[The witness] heard the teenager who approached the Toyota yell, 'Were you the one who robbed my (either friend or brother) a month ago?'", the account of the witness's statement to police reads. The witness then entered the store and did not see anything further.

In Taylor's testimony, the two groups then agreed to meet behind the store, because Taylor was on probation and hoped to avoid a public fight. After going to Campbell's grandmother's house to drop off some marijuana, according to Taylor's testimony, he returned with Campbell to the alley behind the store, where the defendant and his older brother fought with Campbell and Taylor.

The second witness's statement concern this alley fight. The witness was walking his dog near the alley behind the 7-Eleven around 10:30 p.m. He said he saw five or six kids moving quickly around the alley. "He thought he heard wheels like a skaeteboard, heard a car alarm go off and also heard them cursing at one another," the report reads.

The witness said he also saw a dark hatchback car quickly leaving the alley.

After the fight, according to Taylor, Campbell said he was having trouble breathing, and another friend drove Campbell to Inova Springfield Hospital, where he later succumbed to his injuries.

A third witness's statement concerns the incident months before that allegedly precipitated the encounter between Campbell and the defendant's brother in the 7-Eleven parking lot. A friend of the defendant told police that he, the defendant, and another man were walking on Franconia Road between June 19, 2010 and July 4, 2010.

According to the witness's statement, Campbell appeared with two other white males. Campbell's companions pushed the defendant, the witness, and the other man into a fence, saying they were with the Fairfax County Police Department. Campbell and his companions then asked if the witness and his friends had marijuana, according to the witness's statement.

The witness said Campbell and his companions took iPods and cell phones from the defendant and his friend, but nothing from the witness.

The defendant's trial is scheduled for April 11.

http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/witness-statements-shed-new-light-on-rose-hill-teens-death

Date: March 15, 2011 03:56PM

That article completely conflicts with reports that Wyatt never did anything wrong, and was a completely random victim of senseless violence perpetrated by a stone-cold killer.

The article also fails to mention Wyatt's sainthood, so I deem it to be suspect, good sir.

Posted by: Dammit ()
Date: March 15, 2011 04:36PM

Yeah, Dumb ass David wanted to start shit about some shit that happened 4 months earlier?

Posted by: Memory Served ()
Date: March 15, 2011 06:18PM

A third witness's statement concerns the incident months before that allegedly precipitated the encounter between Campbell and the defendant's brother in the 7-Eleven parking lot. A friend of the defendant told police that he, the defendant, and another man were walking on Franconia Road between June 19, 2010 and July 4, 2010.
According to the witness's statement, Campbell appeared with two other white males. Campbell's companions pushed the defendant, the witness, and the other man into a fence, saying they were with the Fairfax County Police Department. Campbell and his companions then asked if the witness and his friends had marijuana, according to the witness's statement.
The witness said Campbell and his companions took iPods and cell phones from the defendant and his friend, but nothing from the witness.

If my memory serves me, I thought I read somewhere here, that a question was presented "could bullying been a possibility for such aggression". I also believe I read that that the boy killed, had a reputation of picking on kids and stealing from them. If you think about it, how creditable is that Taylor boy's statement since he was on probation and had to get the pot off of him before the confrontation with the brother who had been out of town, Iraq?, read or heard that somewhere.
No one deserves to be killed but shit can lead up to a no good outcome.

Posted by: SET UP ()
Date: March 15, 2011 08:04PM

Sounds like from reading some of the statements that it was randy who started the fight that led to campbells death buy telling them to met him around the corner because he was on probation,hmmm so he sets it up and campbell is killed. interesting turn of facts

Posted by: just the facts ()
Date: March 15, 2011 08:10PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> That article completely conflicts with reports
> that Wyatt never did anything wrong, and was a
> completely random victim of senseless violence
> perpetrated by a stone-cold killer.
>
> The article also fails to mention Wyatt's
> sainthood, so I deem it to be suspect, good sir.

sainthood or not, fight or not no one deserved to die. fight with your fistsfor godssake no weapons were needed what happened was senseless and fucked up u can get your piont accross without stabbing someone 15 fuckin times dude

Posted by: kc ()
Date: March 15, 2011 08:50PM

Look up taylors arrest record. Not exactly a reliable witness. Can't find an arrest record for the victim.

Posted by: there all rats ()
Date: March 16, 2011 12:11AM

Taylor, Kc , Tony , The Smiths are all rats scurry to cover there owne asses they now them bitches set up wyatt, looks who are still alive and who isn't sum fucked up shit. Taylor is a fuckin liar

Posted by: traitors ()
Date: March 17, 2011 01:53AM

Sortin through all the posts nd reading the witness statements seems to me that his so called friend mr. Taylor was not really such. Why is the public can see through bullshit but dosnt seem to matter to the ones it should? Like The older brother should have charged, taylor etc... Just sayin.....

Posted by: Bystander ()
Date: March 17, 2011 08:09PM

Since Randy was on probation, and David Smith was being agressive, and Wyatt supposively robbed Steve Smith, why would they agree to meet latter behind the 7/11 where the Smith's could simply ID W Campbell and R Taylor to the PD and have them arrested?

I admit that I'm not privy to what actually took place before Campbells demise, but if Campbell and Taylor did rob the 3 teens, then I have a hard time buying that they would have shown up behind the 7/11. Not that stranger things don't happen.

Personally, I think they would have layed low to avoid being arrested...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2011 08:00PM by Bystander.

Posted by: following story ()
Date: March 18, 2011 01:22AM

Agree with the last post. After reading the statements something just does not add up. Let's hope that the police do their job and if their are other parties involved they will be brought to justice to. My heart goes out to The Fuller / Campbell family. I am a parent as well, I can imagine to a point what they are feeling.

Date: March 18, 2011 10:59AM

Fucking bullshit. If my kid ever did something so stupid and got himself killed, I would refuse to acknowledge he was ever my son.

Posted by: 6X ()
Date: March 18, 2011 04:54PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Fucking bullshit. If my kid ever did something so
> stupid and got himself killed, I would refuse to
> acknowledge he was ever my son.

Your posts are makin me sick. I Knew Wyatt. If David & Steve had a problem with him they should of called the PoPo and let them handle it, because we all know where he & them lived.

Posted by: A parent ()
Date: March 19, 2011 01:20AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> acknowledge he was ever my son. Well let's hope u. Are not a parent and if u are feel sorry for ur kids

Date: March 19, 2011 09:40AM

Actually, you're right. If my kid ever did something so stupid and got himself killed, it would be because I completely failed as a parent in every possible way.

"Don't forget to drop off your drugs and grab a weapon before you go to the fight" is not a lesson I'd try to teach my kid.

Posted by: STFU ()
Date: March 19, 2011 04:23PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> acknowledge he was ever my son.

Obviously spoken by somebody who does not have children, and most likely never will. Moron.

Date: March 19, 2011 04:29PM

STFU Wrote:
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fucking bullshit. If my kid ever did something
> so
> > stupid and got himself killed, I would refuse
> to
> > acknowledge he was ever my son.
>
>
> Obviously spoken by somebody who does not have
> children, and most likely never will. Moron.

I'm already a better parent than these kids had.

Posted by: STFU ()
Date: March 19, 2011 04:37PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> STFU Wrote:
> -----
> > MrMephisto Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Fucking bullshit. If my kid ever did
> something
> > so
> > > stupid and got himself killed, I would refuse
> > to
> > > acknowledge he was ever my son.
> >
> >
> > Obviously spoken by somebody who does not have
> > children, and most likely never will. Moron.
>
> I'm already a better parent than these kids had.

ORLY? How many kids do you have?

Date: March 19, 2011 05:30PM

STFU Wrote:
> MrMephisto Wrote:
>I'm an ass & my kids are just rats.

>
> ORLY? How many kids do you have?

>none.
Attachments:
rats.jpg

Date: March 20, 2011 01:48PM

Been watching this thread since Oct. 2010 and I live in Rose Hill Apts.

t has been humbling seeing the series of events that followed that fateful night. I was out walking my dog in Rose Hill that night. I heard commotion, and what I later figured was a car being hit by something (golf club?). Didn't realize for two days what I had heard.

I don't know the youngsters involved although we may have barked back and forth about that fence that separates us from the Safeway alley on occasion.

In any case, most of us get hopefully 40 or 50 years to make up for mistakes made in our youth. It's not guaranteed though. Wyatt and these other guys didn't get that chance. Who knows who they'd have met later in life or even the following week that could have changed their lives.

It's very sad. I hope all you young folks can try to process this and learn from it. We all have problems in our teen age years. I have seen and heard some of you talking about Wyatt and other things particularly when the memorial was up near MaryAnne's...some of you really spoke well.
Wyatt would be proud to have heard it. He was a kid...and didn't deserve this and I wish the boys who did it had had one extra minute to think first. Bully or not. I know the hate towards a bully. There are other ways to handle it.

Be strong kids...you aren't all the bad things people say on here.

I see you out there wandering sometimes, just kinda lost. Chin up and move forward.
I don't think Wyatt would have wanted all of his friends to fall apart permanantly.
He knows now what was missed/taken/lost in terms of the rest of his life.

Can you all make good out of this mess? Can the grown ups see that you are going to make good with your lives? I hope so.

One final thing. We over here in the apts would appreciate it if you didn't smoke your weed over here. There are many young kids here. It's just not a good idea. Is that something we can accomplish?

Rose Hill Apts also just moved in a Fairfax Co. Police Officer to replace the rent a cop security...just so you know.
Be strong, be GOOD to eachother and your families, and I hope to never see any memorials for any of you. At over 40 years of age...trust me this much...it NEVER gets any easier that is true...but growing up has its advantages...Easy? No. Interesting? I hope so for all of you. (Rose Hill Dude).

Posted by: condo homes ()
Date: March 20, 2011 02:03PM

We also are Rose Hill Residents although unlike you we own while you rent. We have to deal with you cutting through our private drive, we have to deal with you pouring your used pool water onto our landscaping and running into our homes. We have to deal with people like Patrick Hayward. Remember him, he was your resident who was caught selling property he had stolen on craigs list? We deal with your fights, and your yelling, and your garbage. We have chased your teenagers from in front of our homes. We have broken up their sexual interludes and their drug deals under the tree by your pool. We have repaired our fence, (which was put up to keep your kids out), numerous times. We have put up with the nasty mouths of your kids while we told them to return to the apartments. This was suppossed to be a forum for a beloved child, a boy we are deeply fond of, please don't turn it into anything else.

Posted by: Rose Hill Dude ()
Date: March 20, 2011 02:43PM

Ok so about 90% of my post was supportive of the young folks trying to deal with a tragedy. Good for you that you own. I was trying to be nice. I have called these apts home for nearly 5 years. Your private drive is CONNECTED to this one. So it's not all that private is it? Who the hell are you to jump me when all I said was to those who are coming over here smoking pot, be very careful since we got the cop on site. Again trying to help. The pool water by the way gets dumped on the SOUTH side of the pool, not your side and further more I believe we have seen CONDO folks IN our pool. I break up sexual interludes on this property and the kids don't live here. Maybe they don't live in the condos either couldn't say. Nasty mouths (this forum alone!) are abundant in many teens. Please get used on someone eles' time. I see the condo clan ALL of THE TIME and I complimented them on some of the things I have heard in the past 5 months. So direct your anger somewhere else. YOu really pissed me off with your attack that was completely unwarranted. YOu want a condos vs apts discussion fine...move it to the proper place. You really need to read more carefully.

Posted by: condos ()
Date: March 20, 2011 03:03PM

You are wrong about the pool, and quite honestly we don't need to drive through the apartments to get to where we want to go. You all drive through here like it IS your road. You also abut Kingstowne and the woods, that is where you get your sexual interludes. Your tenants also park wherever they chose, including in front of, and blocking Wyatt's mother's house. How inconsiderate. Once again I say, this is a forum for a child that we here love very much. Is it your guilt making you attack? That you heard a murder and did absolutely nothing? TWO DAYS later you decide to report it???? Speaks volumes of your character.

Date: March 20, 2011 03:08PM

rose hill fool....you should had been trying to help that night when ya herd him being killed not now

Posted by: Rose Hill Dude ()
Date: March 20, 2011 03:20PM

See again with the not reading before you respond.

I never heard anyone being killed. It sounded like a car break in. I heard the alarm and a thud and then later, sirens. No voices. It didn't sound like anything out of the ordinary it wasn't until two days later I heard about it on the news so there's no guilt here. You know nothing of my character. Why are you attacking me? kc i'm no fool. I know this property and the condos like the back of my hand. I see nothing that makes one better than the other. They both seem reasonably nice. Let's just leave it at this. I was trying to be supportive, you really have a chip on your shoulder. If it's over Wyatt's death, I can roll with it. I can't imagine how bad folk are feeling now and on forward. So I'll leave you to your feelings and stay on my side of the fence. Good Luck with all of that Condo People.

Date: March 20, 2011 03:42PM

kc Wrote:
> rose hill fool....you should had been trying to
> help that night when ya herd him being killed not
> now

kc has alot of nerve posting here after she & Tone was in on the set up to kill & rob Wyatt.

Posted by: A good job ()
Date: March 20, 2011 07:29PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Actually, you're right. If my kid ever did
> something so stupid and got himself killed, it
> would be because I completely failed as a parent
> in every possible way.
>
> "Don't forget to drop off your drugs and grab a
> weapon before you go to the fight" is not a lesson
> I'd try to teach my kid.

why do amuse that because a kid gets in trouble,I am not talking about Wyatt either. because he was not a broken or bad kid besides he was adult when he was murdered.I am saying that in general we parents can raise and teach our kids all the greastest morals and way of life and teach them the tools they need, and hope we did a good job as they enter life on there own.But some kids travel down the wrong road at no fault of the parents that is just life.As they say you can lead a horse to water but you CAN NOT make them drink. You would never understand because you dont have kids. this much ill say if my kid commited murder I would be devasted for the family that lost that person. i dont know exactly how i would handle it with my child to be honesy, but i know i wouldnt turn my back on them> the bond you have with your child is as strong as they come.

Posted by: EHS Parent ()
Date: March 21, 2011 12:08PM

Well I am a parent and honestly I wish I could see more parents involved before things like this happen. I'd like to see the kids at home or at supervised locations. There is never anything good that happens when kids are just hanging around. Unfortunately this tragedy could have been avoided if people would take responsibility for their own children.

Date: March 21, 2011 01:29PM

The only ones hanging around were the smiths and randy. They dont live there wyatt did and he was at his grandmas.

Posted by: frd ()
Date: March 21, 2011 01:46PM

Condos, apts, rent, own...

Doesn't matter because you all still live in an arm pit of an area.

Posted by: MsMephisto! ()
Date: March 22, 2011 07:43PM

Mr.Mephisto, you've beeeeeeen busy, haven't you?

Now you know you should come on home back to....................

the lamb center

Now just type in

THE LAMB CENTER

in the 'SEARCH' mode box, right here on this website's 'SEARCH' function,

and come on home to Mamma!

You know, the one where you keep putting that same 'attachment' on!

We know how much you LIKE it!

Posted by: WyattCambell ()
Date: March 22, 2011 07:46PM

If Wyatt wasn't hangin out at THE LAMB CENTER so much, getting all smoozzin with the criminals that hang there, well

MAYBE HE MIGHT JUST NOT BE DEAD NOW, WOULD HE!

Date: March 22, 2011 10:33PM

The fuck is a "Lamb Center?"

Posted by: you are a idiot ()
Date: March 23, 2011 06:47PM

wyatt never hung out at a homeless shelter which is what the lamb center is. you people are fuckin stupid

Posted by: boo hoo hooooo ()
Date: March 24, 2011 10:41AM

He didn't deserve to die obviously, though by all means available to me, Wyatt looks like a complete ass clown. The picture of him with a 40 is downright funny, what a tool. The fact that people defend that picture goes to show what's wrong now with kids and parents, or lack of parenting now.
Darwin wins again. Jackass!

Posted by: boo hoo fuck you ()
Date: March 24, 2011 12:48PM

Its just a picture and its nott why he's dead. Steven smith killed him but not cuz of a picture. Grow the Fuck up people

Date: March 24, 2011 01:01PM

boo hoo fuck you Wrote:
> Its just a picture and its nott why he's dead.
> Steven smith killed him but not cuz of a picture.
> Grow the Fuck up people

Steven Smith killed him because they both wanted to act like hard-ass thugs and Wyatt wasn't as good at fighting. This wasn't a cold-blooded murder where the victim was innocently sleeping in his bed or something. They fought with weapons, one died, the other went to jail. This is not rocket science.

Posted by: faker ()
Date: March 24, 2011 02:48PM

Fuckin troll. Randy was fighting and called wyatt. Randy had a knife stevebn had a knife david had a gun. Wyatt didnt have nuthin. He was set up. If he knew they had stuff he would have not gone to randy.

Date: March 24, 2011 02:54PM

faker Wrote:
> Fuckin troll. Randy was fighting and called
> wyatt. Randy had a knife stevebn had a knife
> david had a gun. Wyatt didnt have nuthin. He was
> set up. If he knew they had stuff he would have
> not gone to randy.

So how do you explain that testimony indicates that this was pre-planned, Wyatt had a golf club, and the gun was an air/pellet gun?

I guess it's easier to imagine this as some sort of huge conspiracy instead of accepting the fact that Wyatt's karma caught up with him.

Date: March 24, 2011 03:23PM

Ya, I guess they forgot about the fact that he went home and got a GOLF club.

What was he doing with a golf club. Trying to be Tiger Woods?

Date: March 24, 2011 03:27PM

Testimony from randy is a joke. Hes a liar and lied to everyone. 6 diffrent storys to 6 diffrent people and the popo. Randy set it up.

Date: March 24, 2011 03:43PM

faker Wrote:
> Testimony from randy is a joke. Hes a liar and
> lied to everyone. 6 diffrent storys to 6 diffrent
> people and the popo. Randy set it up.

You are a fucking idiot. READ THIS: http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/witness-statements-shed-new-light-on-rose-hill-teens-death#

There is no conspiracy. Wyatt's little thug life caught up to him. The end.

Your assertion that this Randy guy set the whole thing up is just retarded. You don't think the cops did any investigating, and just took the whole thing to trial based on what this guy said?

If Randy set it up, why is he a prosecution witness instead of a defense witness? Wouldn't he want to defend the guy who killed Wyatt for him?

What was Randy's motivation for staging this elaborate ruse to have Wyatt killed?

Why are you saying "Randy was fighting and called Wyatt" when he and other witness can confirm that those two were together the entire time?

Seriously, if you're defending Wyatt's actions and refuse to acknowledge that his choices led directly to him getting stabbed behind a 7-11, you are going to make the same dumbass choices. The end result will be the same for you, as well: dead or in jail. Get smarter.

Date: March 24, 2011 04:11PM

Look dumbass. Its not gonna go to trial. Randy will not testify for the prosecution. And phone records absolutely prove randy called wyatt. They were not together the whole time. Randy and tone were in the alley with the smiths. You need to have all the info not just what you read in a shit paper that wont even print the murderers name. Read the court records asshole before you judge wyatt. All of those tickets have records except for wyatt but he is the one you call a thug. Fuck yourself comic book boy.

Date: March 24, 2011 04:14PM

Just another dead 40 pounder

Date: March 24, 2011 05:06PM

Fucking troll

Date: March 24, 2011 05:30PM

The troll is apparently wormfood about 6 feet in the dirt right now. Karma, its whats for dinner!

Date: March 24, 2011 05:43PM

Pinhead the Cenobite Wrote:
> The troll is apparently wormfood about 6 feet in
> the dirt right now. Karma, its whats for dinner!

That's gross, I knew Wyatt.. Randy.. David....faker...You & MrMephisto So yall need to GTFO.

Date: March 24, 2011 06:01PM

i know them to I liked wyatt but the other ones are shit. the troll isnt wormfood, that motherfucker is still livin in his mommas basement playin on the internet. stay away from wyatt troll

Date: March 24, 2011 06:25PM

faker Wrote:
> Look dumbass. Its not gonna go to trial.

Yes, it will.

> Randy will not testify for the prosecution.

Yes, he did.

> And phone records absolutely prove randy called wyatt. They
> were not together the whole time. Randy and tone
> were in the alley with the smiths.

If you have proof that Randy set Wyatt up to be killed and you're not telling the authorities, I'm pretty sure that's a crime in and of itself. Obstruction of justice? Aiding and abetting? I hope you've been careful about who you're running your mouth to.

I'd also be interested in knowing how you're close enough to the situation to have Randy or Wyatt's phone records, but have no interest in helping with the case. You're either full of shit or a terrible person.

> You need to have all the info not just what you read in a shit
> paper that wont even print the murderers name.

I'll take the word of a newspaper quoting official court documents over some kid posting anonymously on the internet about how it's all a big conspiracy, thank you.

> Read the court records asshole before you judge
> wyatt.

The court records, as re-printed in the shit paper, are what I'm going off of. Feel free to stop contradicting yourself at any time.

> All of those tickets have records except
> for wyatt but he is the one you call a thug.

He dropped drugs off at his house and grabbed a golf club so he could go to a pre-arranged fight with some guys he robbed a couple months earlier. His friends memorialize him with a picture of Wyatt holding a 40oz bottle of shitty beer when he's only 18.

Yup. That sounds like total sainthood to me.

> Fuck yourself comic book boy.

Did you think of that yourself, or did you get your mom to help you? I bet that one really hurt someone's feelings in the lunch room.

Date: March 24, 2011 06:25PM

6X Wrote:
> Pinhead the Cenobite Wrote:
> -----
> > The troll is apparently wormfood about 6 feet
> in
> > the dirt right now. Karma, its whats for
> dinner!
>
> That's gross, I knew Wyatt.. Randy..
> David....faker...You & MrMephisto So yall need to
> GTFO.

The picture's becoming a little clearer.

Date: March 24, 2011 06:59PM

the only testimony randy gave is was for the certification hearing not the trial. and you have no idea if i am helping the prosecution. as a matter of fact troll you know nothing but wait and see there will be a plea because randy died and i have seen the phone records dipshit fucking trolls talk shit and know nothing

Date: March 24, 2011 07:31PM

Whatever you say, buddy.

Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: March 24, 2011 07:45PM

@ MrMephisto

The picture's becoming a little clearer.

I'm assuming you were talking about that picture above, right?

:)

Date: March 24, 2011 07:59PM

troll X2

Posted by: A Loyal Friend ()
Date: March 24, 2011 09:02PM

Wyatt was set up by Randy and Tony. As far as what you read in the paper dont believe everything. Randy has changed his story about 7 times. that is a fact. he is a piece of shit who set Wyatt up because he was jealous for various reasons. Why would you amuse the police havn't looked into. Sometimes it is not always easy to prove shit assholes. @Mr, Metiphisto you have no clue what you talking about. Keep your mouth shut unless you know the story I mean the REAL story nottheucked shit that crappy ass paper writes.

Date: March 24, 2011 09:45PM

A Loyal Friend Wrote:
> Wyatt was set up by Randy and Tony. As far as what
> you read in the paper dont believe everything.
> Randy has changed his story about 7 times. that is
> a fact. he is a piece of shit who set Wyatt up
> because he was jealous for various reasons. Why
> would you amuse the police havn't looked into.
> Sometimes it is not always easy to prove shit
> assholes. @Mr, Metiphisto you have no clue what
> you talking about. Keep your mouth shut unless you
> know the story I mean the REAL story nottheucked
> shit that crappy ass paper writes.

So it's a conspiracy to murder, but the conspirators haven't been arrested, convicted, etc? Twenty-one year-old Randy was jealous of 18 year-old Wyatt? You say that the official story is bullshit, you have proof to back that statement up, but it's not "easy to prove?"

Whatever you say, buddy.

Date: March 24, 2011 09:54PM

x2
LoLz

Date: March 24, 2011 11:59PM

troll alert troll alert

Posted by: you dont know anything ()
Date: March 26, 2011 06:31PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> A Loyal Friend Wrote:
> -----
> > Wyatt was set up by Randy and Tony. As far as
> what
> > you read in the paper dont believe everything.
> > Randy has changed his story about 7 times. that
> is
> > a fact. he is a piece of shit who set Wyatt up
> > because he was jealous for various reasons. Why
> > would you amuse the police havn't looked into.
> > Sometimes it is not always easy to prove shit
> > assholes. @Mr, Metiphisto you have no clue what
> > you talking about. Keep your mouth shut unless
> you
> > know the story I mean the REAL story
> nottheucked
> > shit that crappy ass paper writes.
>
> So it's a conspiracy to murder, but the
> conspirators haven't been arrested, convicted,
> etc? Twenty-one year-old Randy was jealous of 18
> year-old Wyatt? You say that the official story is
> bullshit, you have proof to back that statement
> up, but it's not "easy to prove?"
>
> Whatever you say, buddy.

really dude you are making yourself look stupid. you do not know wyatt, you do not know his family or his friends. you dont know the real story and honestly none of your fuckin business. all you are is a news story junkie making comments about something that happened that you have no personal invovlment in. you are really going to look like a damn idiot when it all comes out. cant wait personally.

Date: March 26, 2011 06:57PM

you dont know anything Wrote:
> really dude you are making yourself look stupid.
> you do not know wyatt, you do not know his family
> or his friends. you dont know the real story and
> honestly none of your fuckin business. all you are
> is a news story junkie making comments about
> something that happened that you have no personal
> invovlment in. you are really going to look like a
> damn idiot when it all comes out. cant wait
> personally.

Me neither.

Date: March 26, 2011 07:28PM

someone with a pic like this hanging around..........

Im sorry, but he's not necessarily gonna ever be citizen of the year even if he didnt buy himself a knife wound

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2011 07:29PM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
wow.JPG

Date: March 26, 2011 08:15PM

Fucking trolls. Dont know shit.

Posted by: who cares ()
Date: March 26, 2011 08:17PM

Really??? you guys are still going on about that freakin picture!!!! he was 18 and at home not out in public. again 18!!!!!!!!!!!! considered my the state of va a legal adult. yeah i realize not 21 but again he was at home... let it go,, if i had to guess i would say 7 out of 10 of you had a beer before you were 21.

Posted by: Turtle Lover ()
Date: March 28, 2011 10:00PM

Posted by: Missing you ()
Date: April 02, 2011 12:27AM

love you wyatt and miss you, we will have justice.

Date: April 02, 2011 04:25AM

comments from the news article about trial delay:

7:49am on Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Well It does not take Rocket Science to see where they are going with the whole testing of the golf club. Sounds like they want to say self defense. Which is such a crock stabbing someone 12 to 15 times is not defending your self, that is rage and murder.
----------------------------------------------------------------
2:09pm on Thursday, March 31, 2011

Clearly the defense attorney is trying too hard to claim self defense. Self defense is when a person must use no more force than appears reasonably necessary in the circumstances. Stabbing someone 15 times is does not meet the definition of self defense. They are just wasting time.
----------------------------------------------------------------
12:49am on Friday, April 1, 2011

In part of the article I just noticed that that you all stated that Randy Taylor said that they went to Wyatt's Grandmother's house and Wyatt picked up a golf club. That is wrong, I was in the court room, My husband and I are Wyatt's God parents. and even though we are not blood related we still feel he is our nephew. Anyway Randy Stated that when they went there to drop off some weed and then left. When he was asked and I am sorry I can not remember which lawyer asked him this next question but when he was asked about the club he stated that "He was behind me I dunno if he had a golf club or not." And to RoseAngel We totally agree with your comment. It meets the definition in my book of alot of built up rage to stab someone that many times.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

12 to 15 times..............that's a LOT of work.

p.s.: @who cares who states:
Really??? you guys are still going on about that freakin picture!!!! he was 18 and at home not out in public. again 18!!!!!!!!!!!! considered my the state of va a legal adult. yeah i realize not 21 but again he was at home... let it go,, if i had to guess i would say 7 out of 10 of you had a beer before you were 21.

yeah, it's true - I did - but it's not gonna be the picture that goes up on my R.I.P. pic, that's for sure..........................

Posted by: friendofwyatt ()
Date: April 02, 2011 06:09AM

There were other pictures that is the only one the news used

Date: April 02, 2011 09:05AM

friendofwyatt Wrote:
> There were other pictures that is the only one the
> news used

oh yeah, like the news media, they are to blame - cause they forced him to make that picture, is that your point?

It's an R.I.P. pic of him holding a 40. Normally, you put up a pic that shows how the deceased person would want to be remembered. Can't really blame the news for putting up that picture, as that's the one his friends and fam CHOOSE to put up as his lasting memory.................................

Posted by: friend ()
Date: April 02, 2011 09:49AM

Not blaming anybody except the smiths and randy. Only said that there were other pictures. Television news used other ones. Only the patch used that picture. Chill dude

Date: April 02, 2011 10:30AM

I'm as chill as that 40 :)

Posted by: Outraged ()
Date: April 03, 2011 02:48AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> I'm as chill as that 40 :)

Why ia it you care so much? I am sorry but did this event effect you someway personal? umm doubt it since you didnt know our Wyatt. Let it go. Unless you have something usual to say, which I doubt as well. it was a picture that you really have no idea who put up, family or freinds. lets remember it was on private property. did it ever occur to any of you that maybe his parents and family are healing right now trying to even after 5 and a half mths deal with their loss, instead of commenting about a picture. its funny there is a old saying people who have no life and who are miserable just have to try and cause misery for others.RIP WYATT WE LOVE YA AND I KNOW WHEN I LOOK TO HEAVEN YOUR SMILIN BACK AT US :) we no YOU will have justice.

Date: April 03, 2011 08:31AM

I wonder if the skin has fallen off of his face yet...

Date: April 03, 2011 10:12AM

Date: April 03, 2011 02:48AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> I'm as chill as that 40 :)

Why ia it you care so much? I am sorry but did this event effect you someway personal? umm doubt it since you didnt know our Wyatt. Let it go. Unless you have something usual to say, which I doubt as well. it was a picture that you really have no idea who put up, family or freinds. lets remember it was on private property. did it ever occur to any of you that maybe his parents and family are healing right now trying to even after 5 and a half mths deal with their loss, instead of commenting about a picture. its funny there is a old saying people who have no life and who are miserable just have to try and cause misery for others.RIP WYATT WE LOVE YA AND I KNOW WHEN I LOOK TO HEAVEN YOUR SMILIN BACK AT US :) we no YOU will have justice.

a) a murder that happens in a shopping center I do business in, across the street from a library I use - YEAH, THAT EFFECTS ME PERSONALLY! That's what normal ppl feel around here when a murder happens in their County.

b) that picture aint private anymore now, is it? THINK, McFly, THINK.

c) the intraweb is NOT the place to look for healing. I know when I'm bleeding to death in a turn lane one day after some idiot txting slams into me, that all y'all will be laughing at my bitch ass the next day LoLz

d) not trying to cause any sorta misery to anybody - just dont like things going on that lead up to murder going on in Fairfax County and HELLS YEAH, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE PISSED OFF AT ANYBODY WHO'S BE PART OF SOME SORTA STREET FIGHT WITH WEAPONS BEHIND THE 7-11 ANYWHERE IN FAIRFAX COUNTY!!! If you want to act like a friggin thug, move to Richmond or Baltimore, but these sort of actions:

"In Taylor's testimony, the two groups then agreed to meet behind the store, because Taylor was on probation and hoped to avoid a public fight. After going to Campbell's grandmother's house to drop off some marijuana, according to Taylor's testimony, he returned with Campbell to the alley behind the store, where the defendant and his older brother fought with Campbell and Taylor."

ARE UNACCEPTABLE IN FAIRFAX COUNTY!

p.s. I'd hope the dude that stabbed him get Life without Possibility

Posted by: to gordon ()
Date: April 03, 2011 11:43AM

he wont get life cuz the so called friend randy lied to the police and they cant use his testimony dont believe what has been said look at what has happened the only people who can tell are the murderer and his brother...they both have records...and randy who has a record and lied to the police and on the stand dont know if wyatt did the stuff that these people say he did they all have reasons to lie mainly jail wyatt was stabbed 12-15 times if the victim wanted to fight wouldnt he have a weapon he was told by randy when randy called him that they were hitting his car not that the older brother had a gun like he testified the victim hit the car not people randy was the only one without anything yea right

Date: April 03, 2011 10:58PM

you need to get glasses apparently, I said the Picture WAS on private property as in WAS not IS.. It seems to be if you are so upset about a Murder in fairfax County then focus on the MURDERER not the victim. Steven Smith Killed Wyatt Campbell,Let me tell you something you dont know the real story you are going by what you read in the paper, Randy Taylor is a pathalogical liar, who tired to cover his own ass. But again the truth wikk prevail in the end. Your right a Murder did occur in Rosehill, the murder of a young man who was loved by many hence why there was over 120 plus at his funreal. His name was Wyatt Campbell the only thing he did was try to help a friend in a fight, because of it He was Murdered in cold blood. So if you are so angry about it taking place in your county then take it out on the person who did it STEVEN SMITH.

Date: April 03, 2011 11:02PM

@ to gordon - it's just a sad situation :(

@ Outraged - hope Steven Smith gets life

Posted by: to gordon ()
Date: April 04, 2011 07:31AM

We do to but it wont happen cuz of randy taylor and his lies to the police

Posted by: outraged ()
Date: April 04, 2011 08:25AM

So do we. well see when the trail starts in July.

Date: April 11, 2011 01:02PM

Re: Steven Smith 15yrs old Ordered to Stand Trial as a Adult in the Murder of Wyatt Campbell

Date: April 11, 2011 01:02PM

Off Topic
To MrMephisto, you seem to have a bad habit of posting misguided opinions as facts. I don't usually take it upon myself to point out peoples short comings, but reading some of the crap you have been spewing around these threads makes me concerned for your mental health and well being.
My honest advice is to seek better professional help. The help you have been getting to date just doesn't seem to be cutting it for you any longer.

Back on topic
What happend in that alley was a tragity, and will continue to affect many for a long time.
It is obvious that Wyatt is loved and missed by many. My sympathies go out to Wyatts family and freinds, and I can only hope that some how you can find some closure soon.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2011 08:02PM by Bystander.

Date: April 11, 2011 01:21PM

Have a 40 oz on me...

Posted by: Outraged picks his nose ()
Date: April 11, 2011 01:57PM

Outraged Wrote:
> Your right a Murder did occur in
> Rosehill, the murder of a young man who was loved
> by many hence why there was over 120 plus at his
> funreal.

Over 120 plus? Well, I'm guess that means between 122-129 (since 121 is technically 120 plus and the tally was over that)

Besides the redundancy alert, what does it matter that there were 120 at the funeral? I've been at funerals with people who were despised that had easily double that number - they showed out of obligation rather than genuine caring.

Posted by: outraged ()
Date: April 12, 2011 11:46PM

Outraged picks his nose Wrote:
> Outraged Wrote:
> -----
> > Your right a Murder did occur in
> > Rosehill, the murder of a young man who was
> loved
> > by many hence why there was over 120 plus at
> his
> > funreal.
>
> Over 120 plus? Well, I'm guess that means between
> 122-129 (since 121 is technically 120 plus and the
> tally was over that)
>
> Besides the redundancy alert, what does it matter
> that there were 120 at the funeral? I've been at
> funerals with people who were despised that had
> easily double that number - they showed out of
> obligation rather than genuine caring.

I am trying to figure out what picking your nose has to do with the top at hand, It doesn't we hAve another case of someone attempting to be be funny and well was not, looked more like a Stupiid Moron. (He reason I mentioned how many people were at his funereal was because of how many were saying he was not liked and a thug which he was not!!!! He was a amazing person

Posted by: Interesting ()
Date: April 16, 2011 10:09AM

Just read the article in the local paper about some DNA testing. All Wyatt's ! None of Steven Smith's. Like I said before Self Defense My Ass. He attacked and killed that young man, It is just to bad he can not receive the death pent. Eye for a Eye.

Posted by: iMiSSWY ()
Date: April 21, 2011 09:38PM

these people honestly, make me sick.
all these PUSSY BITCHES on here talking shit about Wyatt, thats why hes in heaven and you'll end up in hell, bitch.

Wyatt was one of the most amazing people i've ever met in my life.
I miss you and love you Wyatt.
05-13-92 // 10-14-10
Love You Babe.

Date: April 22, 2011 09:44AM

Bystander Wrote:
> To MrMephisto ... My honest advice is to seek better professional
> help. The help you have been getting to date just
> doesn't seem to be cutting it for you any longer.

If only you'd given that advice to Wyatt, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Date: April 22, 2011 09:50AM

Posted by: SNAPPED ()
Date: April 22, 2011 08:15PM

You all are a bunch of idoiots with to much time on your hands and nothing better to do then trash WYATT who was the VICTIM!!!!!! ...... take all that shittiness and focus it on the MURDERER STEVEN SMITH

Posted by: Brett Smith ()
Date: April 22, 2011 08:43PM

I've stepped back because I said my piece. However the ignorance in this thread baffles me. Being a family member of Brett's i can tell you that he is getting what he deserved, there is no doubt about that. But to everyone who is idolizing Wyatt because he lost his life, please realize this was a CHOICE Wyatt made by the life style he chose to live. Wyatt wasn't gunned down singing in the church choir on a Sunday. He was involved in drugs, treachery and violence, if not Brett how much longer do you think Wyatt would have been on this earth perpetrating the he was? Honestly I could see where Brett was headed before he got there, I'm no psychic and can't say that I knew it would be murder, or what the charge would be, but like Wyatt's family that is willing to be honest with themselves I knew Brett was destined to spend his life in Prison or an early grave if he didn't change his life style. Wyatt was the same way. To all the friends and family that are still mourning for Wyatt take his death as a lesson, you konw who you are, and if your living the same life he and Brett were you can expect the same fate as they have been dealt. Death or Prison.

Brett Smith

Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 19

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.