HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 19
Re: Stabbing in Rose Hill
Posted by: kjdaiu ()
Date: December 22, 2010 02:04PM

you guys dont even know the whole story and are making up crap. and should not be bagging on anybody especially wyatt who was killed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: GAF = UOY ()
Date: December 22, 2010 02:14PM

Ummmmmmm, NOBODY CARES ?

Posted by: sad ()
Date: December 27, 2010 11:02PM

so sad this is very heart touching

Posted by: chi ()
Date: January 08, 2011 09:09PM

miss you wyy

Posted by: WYYY --------------NOT ()
Date: January 12, 2011 12:08AM

THE PICTURE OF THIS PERSON ALONE ---

NEED ANYONE SAY MORE??????

Need to clean Rose Hill out of these filthy low lives

Posted by: Juxtaposition ()
Date: January 12, 2011 09:07PM

I had friends like this when I was this young and they were good friends and great and good to be around and were always there for each other. Sorry.

Posted by: AMom ()
Date: January 18, 2011 10:15PM

This whole event has taken my breath away! I have been around the area for 56 years and Rose Hill has always been a hot spot, the parking lot was a drive-through for drugs. Both families are heart broken! I have heard and read a great deal about Wyatt's life, no child deserves to die before they have the chance to turn their life around. It's obvious that there was a great deal of anger in the alleged young man, why is that.....not because of something that was stolen or something that was said. To have that amount of anger towards someone, it comes from built up. Was the alleged young man bully? Soon it will all come out. In the meantime, I can only pray for both families, so much heartache, great deal of sadness.......

Posted by: anothermom ()
Date: January 19, 2011 06:41AM

I have known Wyatt's family since his mother was a young girl. Wyatt worked and was loved by many. The young man who so callously slaughtered him was not from Rose Hill. I know for a fact that Wyatt's extended family is devastated but you cannot convince any of us that the smith family is heartbroken in any way. There have been zero signs of remorse nor any overtures of sympathy from that family. Their sons murdered a young boy and they have NO reaction.

Posted by: schmoezer ()
Date: January 19, 2011 03:39PM

!!!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS DEAD TEENAGER!!!!T IS WELL KNOWN

THAT THIS WONDERFULL CHILD WAS MURDERED BY A LAMB CENTER CONVICT NAMED JAMES

WARE. (LOOK UP BOTH 'THE LAMB CENTER' THREAD ON THIS FORUM SEARCH ALONG WITH

THIS PUKE JAMES WARE ARREST RECORD)

THIS JAMES WARE HAS BEEN RUNNING AROUND BRAGGING ABOUT IT FOR SOME TIME TO EVERYONE.

BOTH HIM AND THE CRACKHEAD DRUNK WILLIAM ABELL WITH THE LOW LIFE OUT OF THE EMBRY RUCKER SHELTER IN RESTON NAMED MARIO O. THOMAS, AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT OUT OF THE PANAMA HELPED KILL THIS KID, TOGETHER BECAUSE THE CHILD WOULD BUY ANY DRUGS FROM THEM AND WOULD NOT LET THEM EXTORT MONEY FROM THEM AND BE THEIR RUBE, FOREVER.

ANOTHER DRUNKEN CRACKHEAD NAMED ARTHUR OR A.K.A. ARTHUR OUT OF THE TLC SAYS HE HAD A HAND IN BOTH MURDERS AS WELL, WALKING AROUND BRAGGING ABOUT IT AND HOW SO COOL IT WAS TO KILL THIS KID AND THE ASIAN WOMAN AND ENJOYING THE SUPER EASY SAFE HARBOUR AT THE TLC AND FACETS HYPO THIS WINTER (2010/2011)

ALL FOUR OF THESE WALKING LOWLIFES HAS REAL CHRONIC SUBSTANCE ABUSE ADDICTIONS, SO BAD IT IS PROBABLY THE VERY CORE REASON THEY ARE TEAMING UP AND COMMITTING THESE HORRIBLE CRIMES, TO RAISE $$CASH$$ FOR THEIR DOPE CONNECTIONS THRU/OUT OF THE TLC LIKE THE DRUG RUNNER LEWIS A.K.A. ' THE GREEN MILE '.

OF COURSE, ALL THREE OF THESE MURDEROUS DRUNKEN DOPE DOIN DOPE DEALERS HAS BEEN WELL HARBOURED, PROTECTED, AIDED AND ABBEDED BY THE EVEN WORSE SCUMBAGS RUNNING THE TLC AND THE EMBRY RUCKER SHELTER FOREVER.

RUMOR HAS IT THESE THREE, OR AT LEAST TWO OUT OF THE THREE HERE MENTIONED, ALSO MURDERED THE ASIAN WOMAN FOUND DEAD JUST A WHILE BACK NEAR THE RT.50/GALLOWS RD. INTERSECTION.

SO GO TO THE FXUNDERWEAR FORUM SEARCH AND LOOK UP THE LAMB CENTER AND SEE FOR REAL WHAT'S FESTERIN' IN YOUR OWN BACK YARD, AND WHY THE LOCAL AUTHORITY'S CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THE CRIMINAL ACTIVITY LIKE MURDER IN THE AREA, NEVER THE LESS THE REST OF THE MAJOR CRIME THESE CRIMINALS ARE COMMITTING!!!

Posted by: Boris Badunov ()
Date: January 28, 2011 03:02PM

Date: February 02, 2011 07:46PM

Posted by: anothermom ()
Date: January 19, 2011 06:41AM
I have known Wyatt's family since his mother was a young girl. Wyatt worked and was loved by many. The young man who so callously slaughtered him was not from Rose Hill. I know for a fact that Wyatt's extended family is devastated but you cannot convince any of us that the smith family is heartbroken in any way. There have been zero signs of remorse nor any overtures of sympathy from that family. Their sons murdered a young boy and they have NO reaction.

So the young-man was not from Rose Hill, it's not an area to be proud of much less brag about now or 47+ years ago.........
I would hope the young-man, Wyatt was working since he was of age.........
I am sure he was loved by many and I am sure that would also be applied to the other young-man..........
Of course, the Campbell's are devastated, Dear God, both families are "devastated"!.......Life has changed for both families, not just one.
Common sense would tell anyone that "devastation" goes both ways.................
Why do you say that the Smith's don't have any remorse, sympathy or their hearts are not broken for the Campbell family? Here again, common sense would make one think that more and likely they have been advised not to contact any of the family members......
Just because you "know" someone, does not mean you "know" that person....
Most humans are actors/actresses on the stage of life no matter how long you have known them......
As previously stated, its obvious that there was a great deal of anger behind that young-man's actions, bullying can lead one to self-destruct........
I am sure there will be a great deal of information revealed during the week of the trial.......
It will be a very difficult time for "both" Mother's and the extended families...........
Both families will suffer for the remainder of their lives..................

Posted by: another mom ()
Date: February 02, 2011 09:23PM

To AMom.

I didn't say that Rose Hill was an area to be proud of, just that the murderer steven smith and his family did not live there. You can't be bullied or in fear of someone if you stay in your own neighborhood. Why would you assume that Wyatt bullied his murderer? Don't you think that whatever rage that the smith brothers had was perhaps misdirected? Or are you excusing what they did as teenage angst? Also, what type of parents raise not one, but two children capable of murdering someone? All of Wyatt's family wishes that steven and david smith had self-destructed but they didn't, instead they attacked someone. I have been at the hearings, there is a lot of information there, perhaps if you read some of the articles you wouldn't be quite so quick to defend the smiths. Maybe you are a smith. We hope their family suffers, their kids are responsible for it, not Wyatt. You obviously do not know Wyatt, nor his family. Wyatt did not consider himself a campbell, he had no contact with his father or his father's family. Since you do not know Wyatt, his family would appreciate it if you kept your defense of the smith's actions to yourself. Normal parents would be horrified if their children murdered someone else's child and would have some type of response. As they looked at the autopsy pictures of this brutally murdered child, they, and their son showed no reaction, nor remorse. You disgust me and Wyatt's family.

Posted by: cherrish curry ()
Date: February 02, 2011 09:51PM

To: AMOM,
I'm WYATTS Aunt, You have no idea what devastation is till you have to not see your sons or nephews facein person BUT that you have to visit a gravesite!!!... You have no idea who my nephew was nor is it really of your business, But I will say this much you are not fit to be in his company how dare you come a forum for my nephew and preach about how the Monster Smith Family is devastated, they can go see their evil bastard of a son at jail, My sister has to see pictures and memories you self rightous bitch. Do us a favor stop writing your bullshit and Wyatt was not a Campbell he was a Meegan / Fuller, thanks to those Smith brothers he wasn't given a chance to legally change his last name.

Date: February 02, 2011 10:54PM

one other thing for AMOM, the smith family has a record for domestic abuse, maybe steven stabbed the wrong one instead of the person who bullied him, his father, the one he was really angry at instead of an innocent boy. I still cannot believe that the smith family wouldn't at least pass a message through their attorney, but no, instead they hire a private lawyer, and pay the monster's bail so he can be out. If they had supervised their felonious child during his probation for assault and grand larceny Wyatt would still be alive. Their callous indifference for the safety of society contributed to his death, as well as their negligent parenting.

Date: February 03, 2011 01:09AM

Totally agree with you anothermom their parents could be held accountable right along side their son, Gee has any one that Feels so much for the fuckin Smith family ever thought as to why their 15 who was already on probation already had assault with deadly weapons charges was out on a school night at 10pm????????????????????????........... I would like to know

Posted by: Edison crack head ()
Date: February 03, 2011 02:21AM

Now that Wyatt is gone we had to find another dealer at school. The Rose Hill play ground is no fun without his weed. Dam good memories thow.

Posted by: kc ()
Date: February 03, 2011 06:27AM

Hey crackhead whatsa matter david. Randy n tone wont play with you no more

Date: February 05, 2011 04:49PM

Full stories don't come out until the actual trial begins........
It can be a good thing, it can be bad, it can even be embarrassing for both sides............
Characteristics and life styles are revealed on the individual's and their family members......................

You don't have any idea of what I do know..................
You don't have any knowledge if I have been in the courtroom........
You don't know who I am or my position in the area or society.............
You do know that I am a Mom..............
You have taken my comments and have turned them into attacks because of the grief and anger that are being experienced, because I have presented what if's; and have expressed sympathy for BOTH Mother's and families...........

No I am not a Smith, No I am not a relative; and No I didn't personally know the dead young-man...........
No they don't live in Rose Hill, they live across from Rose Hill, so what makes the difference............
I am not excusing the alleged or his brother in any form...........
I am not excusing the dead young-man for any of his actions, either..........
BOTH families could have done a better job with their children and their own lives.................
The young-men were a burden to the school system, society; and taxpayers.....
No one comes out smelling like a rose....................

I did not come here to attack, nor did I, or be attacked.........
I came here as a Mom that could only imagine how BOTH sides felt and how it's heart breaking and sad for BOTH families.......
And how sad it is that a troubled child no longer has the chance to get out of Rose Hill and turn his life around and now there's another one...........

But I will say this.........
What type of message was sent out to the "public" when a memorial picture of the young-man has a beer bottle in one hand, the "assumption" of a joint in the other; and a memorial site with beer bottles all around for the public to see......Then ends up in the newspaper which portrays the young-man in such a "distasteful" manner and opens the door to let the public react and judge........
Any defense is blown if someone makes a comment because the family has given the public such a disrespectful and tasteless impression of a family member..........
Shame on all for not having the respect to give that member a more loving and appropriate lasting impression! What type of impression the public has, falls squarely on the family...........
Anything the public can see or read (newspapers, Facebook, forums, etc) can be a good thing, "it can go against you"; and in most cases, it reveals the intelligence and maturity levels of an individual..............

All I have been saying is that there's 2 sides to a story and that no one can say that there is devastation on just one side..............
I guess when you are trying to state in a civil manner how awful this situation is and will be forever for BOTH, that the family more and likely was instructed not to show emotion or contact, the dead young-man could have done something which led to such a vicious attack which does not mean it was deserved, what would make a 15 year old self-destruct, that kids can/will sneak out of their house, that the young-man was not charged with an assault weapon or on probation since a trial had not occurred; and that it's awful for BOTH families, etc....then inappropriately gets attacked, you just continue to feel
bad for all involved...................

I will not keep my comments to myself on a "public" forum on either families.....

BOTH Mother's and families are devastated, angry; and most of all, Heart Broken!
Can only hope that out of this tragedy, lessons are "seriously" learned..........
And that NO ONE is innocent.....................

Date: February 05, 2011 04:54PM

tl;dr

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: Damm it ()
Date: February 05, 2011 05:57PM

Pinhead the Cenobite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> tl;dr

I'd like to update you on this but I know many involved & it makes me sad & mad that this happened. Wyatt was a cool kid.

Posted by: Cherrish Curry ()
Date: February 05, 2011 11:02PM

To : AMOM, Your right I can not stop you from writing what you want. But your lack of respect for my family's grief is apparent. You were asked to stop writing your crap about the EVIL BASTARD AND HIS FUCKED UP family yet you still are. You talk about how the public perceives things, you are guilty yourself
You have no idea who or what my nephew was about. You are judging based on one picture. What do you not get??? It does not matter what type of person Wyatt was or was not. Steven and David Smith decided to kill Wyatt for what?? Nothing that's what. As far as I'm concerned his parents should be charged as well, you will never convince me they did not know how evil their son is. And you are wrong!! My husband was in the courtroom in November and heard his prior charges so sorry to disappoint you but the evil bastard did have prior charges. There have also been charges of domestic violence in the home as well. Gee The Smith family sounds like the family of the year. You are nothing more then a bored housewife with nothing more to do then comment on families you know nothing about!!.. Why would you amuse that Wyatt's Mom was a bad parent??? She did.a amazing job of raising those boys as a single Mom. Wyatt was not the one out that night looking to kill someone. Steven Smith was and his older brother. Shouldn't always believe what you read and see. Stick to your own background there's a pharse " When someone is miserable
They want to make other people that way".. Like I said you are nothing more then a self rigtous busy body bitch"

Date: February 06, 2011 12:50AM

Let me make this clear one more time, I am not showing nor have I ever shown any disrespect towards your nephew or his family.....................
Let me make this clear one more time, I am not showing any favoritism either....
When a family portrays a family member in a disrespectful manner, then it lies at their feet, not mine or anyone else............
Accept what you have contributed............
Never said that there was not prior charges............
Why is it that reading has been so difficult for you.........
Neither families or boys gets the outstanding year award..............
As I have said, YOU don't know who I am and what I DO know..........
I am sorry that you have difficulties with reading and understanding words because I'm not a self righteous busy body bitch or a bored housewife, just expressing what I feel for BOTH families......along with trying to pass on some wisdom which is obviously lacked................
It's a shame that you don't realize that your low class remarks are read by ALL, prosecutor, defense attorney; and probably a private investigator............
Do you think your responses are a good way in helping your nephew.........
All you are doing is making not only me but the public have more sympathy towards your nephew due to the impression that is given of his family life...........
Since NO ONE knows who I am, I can easily revert back and get into a pissing contest with you even though I out grew it YEARS ago and left trash behind........
But it won't be a problem since I'm a native...............
Don't take out any guilt, shame or misunderstanding you may have on me because all I have done is act in a mature civil manner, not like trash.............
Suggestion, try staying quite for a while in order not to hurt your nephew any further, enough has been done........
But you probably won't because it's too logical and there's difficulty in reading, so out of "respect" for your nephew, I will not respond when you or any one else does on your behalf for awhile.........................
But don't think for one minute, that I will stop expressing my thoughts or feelings on a public forum because it's not just about your nephew............

Date: February 06, 2011 12:59AM

amom i hear the smiths have a spare room or do you already live there

Date: February 06, 2011 02:05AM

Let me be clear on one thing you are a liar ... You do not have to say your real name because you gave ypourself away with the private investigator comment. You have no idea about the type of person I'm, I'm low class because I choose to have no empathy or sympathy for the other mother your damn right I don't. Their son murdered Wyatt in cold blood he didn't stab just once no he kept going 11 more times, so you will have to excuse me if no I don't give a rats ass about their evil son or them. No I don't believe you are a parent because if you were I have doubts that you would feel the way you do if this person had murdered your child. And yes you did to scroll up and reread what you wrote because in one of your rantings you said that Steven Smith had no prior record etc. Do you really think what I care what you think of me No I do notN believe I have been called worse. But I reached my goal which was to have you stop writing on this forum which you stated you were. What makes you think you are so much better then me? Atleast I stand by what I say. I don't hide behind a fake name. But really you are nothing to me more then a pest annoying little bug, so shoo fly away. I know one thing I have raised my child not to kill someone with that I can sleep well at night, what can his mother say?

Posted by: Mother of Teenagers ()
Date: February 06, 2011 04:38AM

Sorry but I have to say to the person who is "AMom". You are in the wrong, you are attacking and being rude to a family member of a person who was murdered. Reading your postings you seem to have more sympathy for the family of the boy who committed this horrible crime. Your comments were I think as a mother way out of line. I know if it were my son who is 16 had been killed I would not be to happy to read postings about the murder and his family and how you feel for them. Start a different forum then. Shame on you for being so mean to a person who is going through grief like that. You owe that women a apology.

Posted by: G0D ()
Date: February 06, 2011 05:13AM

amom...........................................
you didn't finish college............................

the only people who will suffer are the murderer(s) them self(s)...............
you need to stop trying to make your self feel better, or look better to who ever because you only look like a bitch with no life.........

the fuller/campbell family will come to peace and never forget wyatt........
the smith family will not.....
get over it........................................

there are very few places in the world to be proud of......
stfu.........
you've never been to any.................

the only thing that is distasteful is your pussy........
a memorial is anything that REMINDS you of somebody in a positive way
and since you have said you do not personally know the dead young-man
you should stfu........................................

with that being said, in life there is only........
the truth (what happened) and lies (what didn't happen)

let me make this clear
i am disrespecting you
keep your shit shut and don't leave your opinions here because the smith family is broken
and those boys are going to hell . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Date: February 06, 2011 03:43PM

Sorry for not being able to respond..........
I have no sides..............
I was only saying what if's and having sympathy for BOTH sides and that family personal business along with the individual's could/would be revealed and that could be a good or bad thing.......
Then due to the lack of ability to read, attacks occurred............
So I am not the one that had or has the problem..............
I am sympathetic to BOTH sides AND that's what you all don't like.............
Hell yea the alleged boy was definitely in the wrong, that was never the issue....
But what forever reason, lack of reading and understanding words, you never got that............
No not a PI, only trying to bring it to your attention that every word on this forum is probably being copied..........
I am not the one that started the attacks but I am not one to walk away......
I tried..........
If you have a problem with me having sympathy for BOTH sides, then that has and will remain your problem............
My sympathy has been with BOTH Mom's and there's nothing wrong with that from a MOM..........................
The only bitch on this forum are the one's that can't read, therefore attacks.....
If you don't want repercussions from words, then don't jump to the wrong conclusions.............
that the young-man was not charged with an "assault weapon"..THIS is what I said...go back and try reading..........
If you can't read, then don't respond because it only makes matter worse....
My words have and were twisted, that's what has started the attacks.........
Sorry but I do have a life, a very important life.....AND no at the beginning I didn't think of myself as being better than you all, that started after the attacks...
I am not going to stand by and let twisted, misunderstood; and the lack of logic individuals say trash........
Take responsibility for your actions, I did not start this direction...........
And Yes, the memorial picture was disrespectful and tasteless for a love one!
There has and will be others that will continue to feel for BOTH sides in regards to the Mother's.........
This forum is called "Stabbing in Rose Hill"....and if you have a problem with someone showing sympathy for BOTH sides and questioning the what if's....then stay off.
I have absolutely NO problem in saying "I am sorry" if you have misconstrued any of my words or thoughts, did not come here to add to the "hurt and pain".........
I will not stop coming and voicing my opinions ESPECIALLY when my words are being twisted..........

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: February 06, 2011 03:56PM

Pinhead the Cenobite Wrote:
> tl;dr

Don't you mean "tl..................................... dr.........................?"

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: The Truth Speaks About Trash ()
Date: February 06, 2011 05:45PM

"CURRY ","CHERRISH ","M","031"," 6719","TOWER # 206 ","DR","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","08/21/2004","FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS "
"CURRY ","CHERRISH ","M","031"," 8420","RICHMOND #57 ","HY","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","04/01/2004","PT LARC-THEFT "
"CURRY ","CHERRISH ","M","031"," 8420","RICHMOND #57 ","HY","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","05/12/2004","FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS "
"CURRY ","CHERRISH ","M","031"," 8420","RICHMOND #57 ","HY","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","05/12/2004","FORGE/ALTER PRESCRIPTION "
"CURRY ","CHERRISH ","M","032"," ","NO FIXED "," "," "," ","04/02/2005","OTHER WARRANT "
"CURRY ","CHERRISH ","M","032"," 6702","TOWER 12 ","DR","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","06/29/2005","OTHER WARRANT "
"CURRY ","CHERRISH ","M","032"," 6719","TOWER # 206 ","DR","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","12/02/2004","OTHER WARRANT "
"CURRY ","CHERRISH ","M","034"," 6324","WILLOW WOOD ","LA","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","12/08/2007","RECV STOLEN PROP (N/VEH) "
"CURRY ","CHERRISH ","M","034"," 6324","WILLOW WOOD ","LA","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","12/08/2007","UTTERING/DELIVER FORG CK "
"CURRY ","CHERRISH ","M","034"," 6324","WILLOW WOOD ","LA","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","12/08/2007","UTTERING/DELIVER FORG CK

Cherrish Curry is real credible!

Posted by: The Truth Speaks About Trash ()
Date: February 06, 2011 05:48PM

Her Husband:

"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","029"," 6286","ROSE HILL #A ","CT","FRANCONIA ","VA","10/03/2001","FORGE/ALTER PRESCRIPTION "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","029"," 6286","ROSE HILL #A ","CT","FRANCONIA ","VA","11/18/2001","PT LARC-OTHER "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","030"," 6286","ROSE HILL #A ","CT","FRANCONIA ","VA","11/23/2001","FORGE/ALTER PRESCRIPTION "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","032"," ","NO FIXED "," "," "," ","12/31/2003","FORGE/ALTER PRESCRIPTION "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","032"," ","NO FIXED "," "," "," ","12/31/2003","FORGE/ALTER PRESCRIPTION "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","032"," ","NO FIXED ADDRESS "," "," "," ","01/24/2004","PT LARC-OTHER "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","032"," ","NO FIXED ADDRESS "," "," "," ","08/21/2004","FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","032"," ","NO FIXED ADDRESS "," "," "," ","08/21/2004","FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","032"," 6119","ROSE HILL ","DR","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","05/28/2004","CAPIAS FAIL TO APPEAR "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","033"," ","NO FIXED ADDRESS "," "," "," ","04/14/2004","FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","033"," ","NO FIXED ADDRESS "," "," "," ","04/14/2004","FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","033"," ","NO FIXED ADDRESS "," "," "," ","04/14/2004","FORGE/ALTER PRESCRIPTION "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","033"," 6719","TOWER ","DR","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","04/15/2005","OTHER WARRANT "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","033"," 8400","RICHMOND ","HY","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","04/02/2005","POSS CONTROLLED DRUG FEL "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","035"," ","NO FIXED "," ","FAIRFAX ","VA","11/23/2007","FORGE PUBLIC DOCUMENT "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","035"," ","NO FIXED "," ","FAIRFAX ","VA","11/23/2007","FORGE PUBLIC DOCUMENT "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","035"," ","NO FIXED "," ","FAIRFAX ","VA","11/23/2007","RECEIVE STOLEN PROPERTY "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","035"," 6606","OLD PLANK ","RD","FREDERICKSBR","VA","09/13/2007","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","035"," 6707","COTTONWOOD ","LA","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","11/29/2007","FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS "
"CURRY ","STEVEN ","G","036"," 6286","ROSE HILL ","CT","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","08/19/2008","FAIL TO APPEAR ON FELONY CHARGE

Date: February 06, 2011 07:18PM

damn, don't see murder listed among those charges. THAT'S RIGHT..............THAT'S THE SMITH'S.

STEVEN SMITH IS A MURDERER

Date: February 06, 2011 09:04PM

I have two things to say 1) Why hide behind another name we all know who put my record on here for everyone to see "AMOM". 2) Everyone knows about my past so you did not really accomplish anything other then to make your self look completely stupid. My past is month secret but what you failed to add to your last posting was the information you got from this site only states what a person has been given a ticket/ arrested for. Not whether they were found guilty or not. Yes I was in a car accident and yes I got addicted to pain pills and yes I did something stupid and yes I got 2 years probation and 100 hours community service. Yes I got violated 4 times for missing a day of community service, that's " other warrents" were for. All 4 times were for medical issues and dropped once the judge saw my hospital Papers. The last three you so kindly posted were dropped!! Because I did not do it. So there everyone knows. What happened in my past does not make me a bad person, in fact it shaped me into the person I'm today. We live and learn from our mistakes. So if you thought by posting that you embarrassed me or made me mad, Nope not at all. We all have skeletons so to speak in our closet, I don't choose to hide mine because if my story can help just one person not take the road that I did then it is worth it :). What's funny to me is you are so focused on trashing me that you seem to have lost sight of the real issue, which is Steven Smith killed Wyatt Campbell not me. He took the life of a innocent human being not me. God I would hate to be your child if you have so much sympathy for the boy that killed another human. I hate to see how you would act toward the one who murdered your child. That's if you even really have one. So you can post whatever you like about me. I'm not in jail for murder Steven Smith is. You talk a big game for such a coward. Yes coward is what you are if you can't stand behind your postings with your real name then that makes you a coward.
r

Posted by: Rose hill ()
Date: February 06, 2011 09:27PM

So he killed a known drug dealer who was a waste anyways. Why are you all getting so upset? There are so many other dealers and scum in Rose Hill that we can afford to lose a few.

Posted by: A good friend! ()
Date: February 06, 2011 10:58PM

My god the crap I have read on here its insane!! I have known Cherrish Curry for gosh! 23 years. She is one of my best friends. That woman would give the shirt off her back if you needed it! She has a kind heart, great sense of humor, not afraid to speak her mind. Did she go thru a terrible period in her life, why yes she did. She came out stronger for it! I'm so proud of you girl :). That said, whoever posted that about her you should know that karma will come back on you. NOW the real topic is about Wyatt I only met him a few times when he was younger. He was a adorable kid with the biggest smile! To his Mom we have met years ago when Cherrish lived in Rose hill, anyway I'm so very sorry for your loss. No parent should have to bury their child especially at that age! I know a little of what happened with your ex husband my point in this is I know it can be hard as a single parent. I want to say in spite of those odds you rose above and took care of your boys along with your mom. It saddens me some of the stuff I have read on here. Your son was the one murdered, you and your family have suffered greatly, yet people have come on here trashing you and your. Murdered kid! Unreal. You and your family are in my prayers. I hope this Stephen Smith gets everything he has coming to him! I know one thing as a mother myself I don't understand how someone who claims to have kids could feel bad for the other mother. Hell she can still see her kid, you can not atleast not in the physical sense. I think no I know it is so wrong to come here and express your thoughts for the defendent and his family. Hell you want to attack someone attack them not the victims family! Good thing you are not the judge sounds like you would let the boy go!

Posted by: For the Victim ()
Date: February 07, 2011 08:51AM

No I do not know any one involved in this awful situation a friend of mine does and told me to check this site out sometime. I was to say the least shocked by a lot of what I read, a young man lost his life I honestly do not as to why, though really it does not matter there is NO justifying killing someone. A lot of threads I have read said that the victim was a drug dealer and a thug so if you all thought that why not call the police?? Why is it nothing was said until after this young guy lost his life. So what because of what you think he was or was not was a reason for him to die? No it was not. Steven Smith says from what I have read that the victim stole something from him, so why did he or his parents not call the police when this supposed incident took place? I'm not a big religious person but there is a saying " Only God Can Judge Me ". Mr. Smith had no right to play judge and jury and pass down a sentence of death on his victim. To Wyatt's family I'm so very sorry for your loss. The second issue I have with this discussion site is this, TO: AMOM you seemed so focused on defending you right to say whatever you wanted that you seem to think it was not ok for the victims Aunt to voice her right to defend her views and family that aside. You went to far as this you say you are a parent correct? As a parent you put Ms. Curry's family more to the point her children at risk by posting her address. I noticed that though she listed Smith's record she did once reveal their address. To be honest I do not know if she lives at any of those addresses now, But let's say for the sake of argument she does, You could have omitted the addresses and printed the rest, and save your breath as far as saying it was not you, It was so apparent. With so many child predator's and just crazy ass people out there, You put more innocent children at risk. You my dear are low class. Though the subject title is "STABBING IN ROSEHILL" I think if you and all the other Smith family sympathizers had as you say enough"Common Sense" you would and could see and understand how vulgar and rude not to mention just plain disrespectful to the victim's family. If you and all the others I have read on here want to express your sympathy to a murder and his family then start a forum for them. Leave this one alone for The Campbell / Fuller family. Never in my life I have felt such pure disgust that people could honestly say that someone deserved to die because of what may or may not be true about them. Some of you also stated it was wrong that a picture of the victim was put up of him holding a beer, and so? Did it ever occur to you all that maybe it was a friend who put it up? Or even let's say it was his family who cares! Again you are basing and forming a opinion on someone you do not know on a picture? You all have issues. Let's not forget to that He was 18 yes I know the legal age is 21, but at 18 you are as far as that state is concerned a adult. You stated I'm talking specifically to " AMOM" that you did not know either boy or their family though I think it's apparent you do, anyway that Mr. Campbell was a waste on the taxpayer's as far as school etc. How xo you know that? You stated you do not know either family yet you stated that both parents should have done a better job with both kids, Then what are you basing this on? What because of a picture and reading postings you assume that the victim's parents did a horrible job? Talk about passing judgment as far as I can see and read and believe me I can read just fine, you are no better then the boy that killed the victim, like him you are playing judge and jury on someone you do not know. This much I can see it was Steven Smith out that night looking for and hunting down Wyatt Campbell not the other way around. A person lost his life and a family lost their heart :( . That is truth of the matter. I hope that something is learned out of this too, I hope that the each member of the jury has learned how to count and add up 40 years +

Date: February 07, 2011 03:22PM

No, it's not me..........
Whoever did that, it served absolutely no purpose, except to hurt you..........
Whoever you are, all you did was to show how low and immature you are!
I am sorry that someone put you in the position where you felt you had to defend yourself and air your personal business...........
I for one totally understand............
My husband, who is deceased, had the same problem...........
That world is a living "hell" for all involved.......
Got worse when we lost our 2 babies..........
We were blessed much later in life, but no matter how hard he tried, just couldn't do it, then the heart took him.............
All he ever wanted was a child...........
YOU should be very proud and should hold your head up daily for accomplishing something that others can't.............
Stay strong and remember YOU have way too much to offer to life.................

Date: February 07, 2011 03:27PM

To the last 2 postings.....Slow down and read each word more carefully..........

Posted by: I have kids too ()
Date: February 08, 2011 05:28AM

I'm like everyone else a parent too. I was told by someone to check out this forum. I live in the Northern Va area. I will not say how I know some things just because I was asked not to, I keep my word. My understanding is while I'm sure she had good intentions that Mr. & Mrs. Curry are not really related to the deceased's family. From reading the above postings Mrs. Curry while I understand pain and grief cause us to be defensive. Surely you had to realize that people when pushed will retaliate. With a trial coming up I would think the less negativity the better. After reading all 437 postings I'm curious about a few things. Mrs. Fuller you have my condolences for I can only imagine the pain you feel, well your whole family. Though I do have to ask while by no means did your son deserve to lose his life, I do wonder if his lifestyle and choice of people he chose to associate with contributed to his death. When we drink and do drugs we tend to make choices and decisions we might have if we had been sober and clear headed. While I understand and believe me I do that while we can not keep a 24/7 watch on our children, we can control what they do at home. Surely you had to know that the picture that everyone is talking about and was printed in the paper would cause people to wonder. Your son was I believe 18 when he was killed, yet legal drinking age in our state is 21. In once posting pardon me if I get the name wrong but I believe it was a" anothermother" she stated that your children and their friends were allowed to engage in illegal activities such as drinking and smoking pot at I believe "Gmaws" home. Just curious as to what might not have happened on October 14 if maybe certain lifestyles had been different. I'm very sorry for your loss though. Mr. & Mrs. Smith I have to wonder did you know of your son's violet tendencies and turn a blind eye? Or did you think it would pass? Somebody stated well it was "anothermom" and "cherrish curry" that there were domestic violence charges in your home, again I have to say our kids imitate what they see sometimes. I find it hard to believe you did not fully comprehend that your son needed some serious mental help, maybe if he had not leading the lifestyle he was and you had gotten him help Mrs. Fuller's son would still be here. I read also there were other parties involved, just curious to why they have not been charged? Mrs. Fuller I hope all parties receive what is deserved which is life in prison if the law changes but since that is not likely to happen, I do hope the max sentence is handed out. I read as well you have another son, I hope that this horrible incident will show him the right path and that he find ways to cope that are not clouded with certain things I mentioned before. You have lost enough.

Posted by: I have kids too ()
Date: February 08, 2011 05:55AM

I want to correct something I said I read, I thought is was from a posting by "anothermother", I tried to back and find it but I need to get ready for work. I do remember though it was either "kingstowne" or "phantommom". Not that it really makes a difference to anyone, but I wanted to make sure I got it right. Again so sorry for the loss of this life.

Date: February 08, 2011 09:11AM

to AMOM you have proven yourself deceptive and unreliable. You stated that you would not be back, you returned. You stated clearly that you did not know Wyatt, but that he was a drain on society. Please explain your comment. The picture was a picture that his friends had taken. The memorial and vigil was sponsored by his friends. His parents didn't attend. They are in seclusion, trying to deal with their pain and grief. Both Smith brothers have juvenile records. David for attempting to steal a car--he received probation and restitution. Steven for a pot conviction--he was on probation awaiting trial for numerous felony charges, including assault with a deadly weapon. The same charges that were used to revoke his bond. All of this is public information. Why exactly do people think then that Wyatt and his family were on the "wrong path", when clearly it is the Smiths that are. As far as people posting anonymous criminal activities that they think Wyatt and his family committed, go to the police. I can sit here and post that AMOM runs a child pornography ring, doesn't make it true.

Date: February 08, 2011 08:10PM

To AMOM and her friends : no iam not blood related to WYATT but blood doesn't always make family. Not that I need to defeand anything to anyone BUT I have known WYATT and family for yrs I have loved him since he was in diapers. So don't really give a rats ass what anyone thinks. As far as I HAVE KIDS TOO : you know nothing agaoin people are judging based on a freakin picture and the postings of people that did it have occur to you might be from the MONSTERS family????????????????????... This is my last posting becuz I do love MY NEPHEW and MY FAMILY enough that I know what's true and not really dosnt matter what you all think BUT as I said I LOVE them again that I do not want someones apparent grudge against me to tarnish them..... WYATT we love you and I and Steven Curry ( lol.. Inside joke ) PROMISE you will have JUSTICE :)

Date: February 09, 2011 09:53AM

amom...........................................
you didn't finish college............................

the only people who will suffer are the murderer(s) them self(s)...............
you need to stop trying to make your self feel better, or look better to who ever because you only look like a bitch with no life.........

the fuller/campbell family will come to peace and never forget wyatt........
the smith family will not.....
get over it........................................

there are very few places in the world to be proud of......
stfu.........
you've never been to any.................

the only thing that is distasteful is your pussy........
a memorial is anything that REMINDS you of somebody in a positive way
and since you have said you do not personally know the dead young-man
you should stfu........................................

with that being said, in life there is only........
the truth (what happened) and lies (what didn't happen)

let me make this clear
i am disrespecting you
keep your shit shut and don't leave your opinions here because the smith family is broken
and those boys are going to hell . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Posted by: Family is Everyone ()
Date: February 09, 2011 12:53PM

Well apparently you can't seem to leave a posting over 30 words unless it is on here. TO: SHAR/AMOM, I am responding to what you commented on at The Patch. You stated on there that you knew Steven Smiths Juvenile record and that everyone else was wrong. You might be right about some of it but You are WRONG as far as what he was not charged with, I am not going to argue that point with you. You stated you are not related to him so then since you seem to know so much about records that are not public record you can just look up, then either you work for the family or somehow you are related to the case. Anyway you said that we as parents can't keep a 100 percent eye on our children, while yes I will agree to that this much I know, my child is a teen she is in bed every school night by 9:30pm and yes I do check on her through out the night, believe me if I saw she were gone I would go look for her or report her missing. You said something in reference to kids "sneak" out, mine doesn't. Maybe had Steven Smith' parents kept a better eye on him that night like they should have been Wyatt would still be here. You will never change my mind about the fact they had to have seen how out of control their son was he had prior to this incident beat up the kid next door to him. Their other son who was also there the night he murdered WYATT. Has a criminal record, they also have a domestic violent charge in the home. You stated that you put the fear of god into your child and that you are A MOM first second a friend so then here's my question to you, would you not if you see that your child is in trouble mentally to everything in your power to steer him back to the right path as you call it? So maybe I dunno know he or she dosnt end up with a Murder in the 2nd degree charge? I know I would, also you stated in your other posting on The Patch that both boys ( Wyatt was a young man btw) were heading down the wrong path. What are you basing this on as far as Wyatt is concerned? You did not know him or his Mom, you are judging your opinion on a picture that his friends not family put up for a candle light vigil for which they did not attend due to the fact they were in shock and full of grief since it was just the day after. If you are also going by articles written remember what you read can be deceiving and postings on such sites as this one that have been trashing Wyatt did not occur to you and everyone else that they were prob wriiten by either The Smith's or maybe even the older brother David Smith who was also with his brother that night or buy their friends and family. That's the thing with a false name you can write whatever trash you want too. Wyatt was a wonderful kind hearted with a great sense of humor and a smile that was so big and he was very loyal to his friends and family. He had these traits because of his mother. Wyatt was not the one out that night looking to hurt and murder someone, so obviously this right and wrong path you talk so much about he seemed to walking it just fine. Wyatt lost his life, his mother lost part of her heart, his family and friends lost a part of lives, and the world lost a great person. Even though it was way to soon Heaven gained a angel. Here's the thing as well sorry if I have no sympathy for the other mom because you see even though he is in jail she can still go see her son, she can still hear his voice on the phone, she can still say I love you in person. What does Wyatts Mom have? She has a gravesite to go to where yes she can visit and talked to Wyatt but she can't see his face or hear his voice, so no I do have sympathy for her as in Steven Smiths mother. I have compassion not only as a friend but as a mother for Wyatts Mom. You know you all paint him as this terrible young man because of the false crap you read, if he were so terrible and feared by so many then I doubt there would have been so many at his candle light vigil or the over 100 + that were at his funeral. He will be forever loved and always missed. Once again we are asking out of respect for him and his family if you want to express sympathy and your understanding to The Smith family please start other forum leave this one to us.

Posted by: missuWY ()
Date: February 09, 2011 08:26PM

almost 4 months since u been gone babe..miss you so much wy,always thinkin about you.

Posted by: +1 ()
Date: February 09, 2011 09:51PM

missuWY Wrote:
> almost 4 months since u been gone babe..miss you
> so much wy,always thinkin about you.
Attachments:
wyatts balloons 001.jpg

Posted by: miss u babie boi ()
Date: February 10, 2011 04:34AM

Family is Everyone Wrote:
> Well apparently you can't seem to leave a posting
> over 30 words unless it is on here. TO: SHAR/AMOM,
> I am responding to what you commented on at The
> Patch. You stated on there that you knew Steven
> Smiths Juvenile record and that everyone else was
> wrong. You might be right about some of it but You
> are WRONG as far as what he was not charged with,
> I am not going to argue that point with you. You
> stated you are not related to him so then since
> you seem to know so much about records that are
> not public record you can just look up, then
> either you work for the family or somehow you are
> related to the case. Anyway you said that we as
> parents can't keep a 100 percent eye on our
> children, while yes I will agree to that this much
> I know, my child is a teen she is in bed every
> school night by 9:30pm and yes I do check on her
> through out the night, believe me if I saw she
> were gone I would go look for her or report her
> missing. You said something in reference to kids
> "sneak" out, mine doesn't. Maybe had Steven Smith'
> parents kept a better eye on him that night like
> they should have been Wyatt would still be here.
> You will never change my mind about the fact they
> had to have seen how out of control their son was
> he had prior to this incident beat up the kid next
> door to him. Their other son who was also there
> the night he murdered WYATT. Has a criminal
> record, they also have a domestic violent charge
> in the home. You stated that you put the fear of
> god into your child and that you are A MOM first
> second a friend so then here's my question to you,
> would you not if you see that your child is in
> trouble mentally to everything in your power to
> steer him back to the right path as you call it?
> So maybe I dunno know he or she dosnt end up with
> a Murder in the 2nd degree charge? I know I would,
> also you stated in your other posting on The Patch
> that both boys ( Wyatt was a young man btw) were
> heading down the wrong path. What are you basing
> this on as far as Wyatt is concerned? You did not
> know him or his Mom, you are judging your opinion
> on a picture that his friends not family put up
> for a candle light vigil for which they did not
> attend due to the fact they were in shock and full
> of grief since it was just the day after. If you
> are also going by articles written remember what
> you read can be deceiving and postings on such
> sites as this one that have been trashing Wyatt
> did not occur to you and everyone else that they
> were prob wriiten by either The Smith's or maybe
> even the older brother David Smith who was also
> with his brother that night or buy their friends
> and family. That's the thing with a false name you
> can write whatever trash you want too. Wyatt was a
> wonderful kind hearted with a great sense of humor
> and a smile that was so big and he was very loyal
> to his friends and family. He had these traits
> because of his mother. Wyatt was not the one out
> that night looking to hurt and murder someone, so
> obviously this right and wrong path you talk so
> much about he seemed to walking it just fine.
> Wyatt lost his life, his mother lost part of her
> heart, his family and friends lost a part of
> lives, and the world lost a great person. Even
> though it was way to soon Heaven gained a angel.
> Here's the thing as well sorry if I have no
> sympathy for the other mom because you see even
> though he is in jail she can still go see her son,
> she can still hear his voice on the phone, she can
> still say I love you in person. What does Wyatts
> Mom have? She has a gravesite to go to where yes
> she can visit and talked to Wyatt but she can't
> see his face or hear his voice, so no I do have
> sympathy for her as in Steven Smiths mother. I
> have compassion not only as a friend but as a
> mother for Wyatts Mom. You know you all paint him
> as this terrible young man because of the false
> crap you read, if he were so terrible and feared
> by so many then I doubt there would have been so
> many at his candle light vigil or the over 100 +
> that were at his funeral. He will be forever loved
> and always missed. Once again we are asking out of
> respect for him and his family if you want to
> express sympathy and your understanding to The
> Smith family please start other forum leave this
> one to us.

You said it all still can't believe ur gone
Miss u Wy

Posted by: Religious ()
Date: February 12, 2011 05:06PM

Date: February 09, 2011 09:53AM
Use a post name, GOD, and speak in such manner, you are filth and trash.
Definition of Filth: Foul or dirty. Disgusting garbage or refuse. Dirty or corrupt; foulness. Something, such as language or printed matter, considered obscene, prurient, or immoral. Extreme moral uncleanliness.
Definition of Trash: Empty words or ideas. A person regarded as worthless or contemptible. Scathing criticism or abuse; attack verbally. Worthless.

Posted by: not a about religion ()
Date: February 12, 2011 07:16PM

Maybe its their initials, why does everyone into either politics, religion, or politically incorrect words or phrases. Who cares!! Its Stabbing in Rosehill, not let's debate religion.

Posted by: miss u wy ()
Date: February 14, 2011 07:43AM

4 months seems likee a lifetimee miss u so muchh. I knnow u r watchin overr us I will see u againn && I cann nott waitt

Posted by: J3SUS ()
Date: February 16, 2011 09:54PM

Religious Wrote:
> Posted by: G0D ()
> Date: February 09, 2011 09:53AM
> Use a post name, GOD, and speak in such manner,
> you are filth and trash.
> Definition of Filth: Foul or dirty. Disgusting
> garbage or refuse. Dirty or corrupt; foulness.
> Something, such as language or printed matter,
> considered obscene, prurient, or immoral. Extreme
> moral uncleanliness.
> Definition of Trash: Empty words or ideas. A
> person regarded as worthless or contemptible.
> Scathing criticism or abuse; attack verbally.
> Worthless.

you seem to know a lot about filth and trash, use a post name

Posted by: Rolling Eyes ()
Date: February 16, 2011 11:16PM

you seem to know a lot about filth and trash, use a post name
Posted by: Religious ()-Looks like a post name, J3SUS. Rose Hill?

Date: February 19, 2011 12:52AM

Why has the brother not been charged? Wasn't he there as well. I believe the charge is "accessory to murder?"

" There is more to the World than Sunshine and Lollipops"

Posted by: gogirl! ()
Date: February 19, 2011 04:50AM

Cherrish Curry Wrote:
> I have two things to say 1) Why hide behind
> another name we all know who put my record on here
> for everyone to see "AMOM". 2) Everyone knows
> about my past so you did not really accomplish
> anything other then to make your self look
> completely stupid. My past is month secret but
> what you failed to add to your last posting was
> the information you got from this site only states
> what a person has been given a ticket/ arrested
> for. Not whether they were found guilty or not.
> Yes I was in a car accident and yes I got addicted
> to pain pills and yes I did something stupid and
> yes I got 2 years probation and 100 hours
> community service. Yes I got violated 4 times for
> missing a day of community service, that's " other
> warrents" were for. All 4 times were for medical
> issues and dropped once the judge saw my hospital
> Papers. The last three you so kindly posted were
> dropped!! Because I did not do it. So there
> everyone knows. What happened in my past does not
> make me a bad person, in fact it shaped me into
> the person I'm today. We live and learn from our
> mistakes. So if you thought by posting that you
> embarrassed me or made me mad, Nope not at all. We
> all have skeletons so to speak in our closet, I
> don't choose to hide mine because if my story can
> help just one person not take the road that I did
> then it is worth it :). What's funny to me is you
> are so focused on trashing me that you seem to
> have lost sight of the real issue, which is Steven
> Smith killed Wyatt Campbell not me. He took the
> life of a innocent human being not me. God I would
> hate to be your child if you have so much sympathy
> for the boy that killed another human. I hate to
> see how you would act toward the one who murdered
> your child. That's if you even really have one. So
> you can post whatever you like about me. I'm not
> in jail for murder Steven Smith is. You talk a big
> game for such a coward. Yes coward is what you are
> if you can't stand behind your postings with your
> real name then that makes you a coward.
> r

Glad to see someone sticking it to all the haters on this fucking site. No one is perfect ass holes. Get over yourselves!!!

Posted by: Rolling Eyes ()
Date: February 20, 2011 07:40PM

gogirl! know what a jackass means?

Date: February 22, 2011 12:14AM

Rolling Eyes Wrote:
> gogirl! know what a jackass means?

Why does it make her a jackass because she feels it was ok for Ms Curry to defend yourself. I think the jackass is you and the person who posted her record. To stoop to such a childish manor that makes a jackass. Ms. Curry I applaud you for the courage to speak about what you went through. My brother went thru something similar and didn't make it thru to the other side. So good for you!! Don't listen to people who tell you otherwise. I think we are losing sight of the real subject of this forum. I actually was checking back to see if there was a answer to my question. Wyatt's Mom and family you are in my thoughts, I am sure that is no com front to you but I hope that your son and family get justice as I am sure you will.

Date: February 22, 2011 12:19AM

Rolling Eyes Wrote:
> you seem to know a lot about filth and trash, use
> a post name
> Posted by: Religious ()-Looks like a post name,
> J3SUS. Rose Hill?

What does your last comment Rose Hill have to do with anything?

Date: February 22, 2011 12:25AM

J3SUS Wrote:
> Religious Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Posted by: G0D ()
> > Date: February 09, 2011 09:53AM
> > Use a post name, GOD, and speak in such manner,
> > you are filth and trash.
> > Definition of Filth: Foul or dirty. Disgusting
> > garbage or refuse. Dirty or corrupt; foulness.
> > Something, such as language or printed matter,
> > considered obscene, prurient, or immoral.
> Extreme
> > moral uncleanliness.
> > Definition of Trash: Empty words or ideas. A
> > person regarded as worthless or contemptible.
> > Scathing criticism or abuse; attack verbally.
> > Worthless.
>
>
> you seem to know a lot about filth and trash, use
> a post name

You seem to know a lot about judging people, why do you not use a your real name?

Posted by: Understanding ()
Date: February 22, 2011 09:05PM

I’m sure I too will get flack but it is a tragedy for both sides. You have 2 boys whose lives have permanently changed along with their families. There’s a Mom who has to visit a grave site, while the other has to live with what her child has done. I too, feel for the Mother’s, they both have lost something very precious to them. With that said, the ones that are too close to this tragedy cannot attack much less demand that someone leaves because you don’t like their views, can't understand them; and an expression of sympathy. This forum is not about a “specific” family. AMom, I’m glad to see that you are no longer trying to explain, you became a target because you showed empathy. I'm glad to see you have not been here since you stated how it upset you (amazingly the accusations continues) over Cherrish's criminal records being posted, it’s call class. You did absolutely nothing wrong. I am not a friend, but I’m sure accusations will be made; just able to see the light as others are walking in the dark until justice has been served. To the Fullers and Campbell’s, I am sorry for the torture that you are going through. For the Smith’s, I am sorry that the hands of time can’t be turned back.

Posted by: Not as Understanding! ()
Date: February 23, 2011 03:10AM

Understanding Wrote:
> I’m sure I too will get flack but it is a
> tragedy for both sides. You have 2 boys whose
> lives have permanently changed along with their
> families. There’s a Mom who has to visit a grave
> site, while the other has to live with what her
> child has done. I too, feel for the Mother’s,
> they both have lost something very precious to
> them. With that said, the ones that are too close
> to this tragedy cannot attack much less demand
> that someone leaves because you don’t like their
> views, can't understand them; and an expression
> of sympathy. This forum is not about a
> “specific” family. AMom, I’m glad to see
> that you are no longer trying to explain, you
> became a target because you showed empathy. I'm
> glad to see you have not been here since you
> stated how it upset you (amazingly the accusations
> continues) over Cherrish's criminal records being
> posted, it’s call class. You did absolutely
> nothing wrong. I am not a friend, but I’m sure
> accusations will be made; just able to see the
> light as others are walking in the dark until
> justice has been served. To the Fullers and
> Campbell’s, I am sorry for the torture that you
> are going through. For the Smith’s, I am sorry
> that the hands of time can’t be turned back.

Please explain to me how you feel both Mothers lost something? Mrs. Smith has lost nothing, though her son is in jail he is still alive and breathing and she and her husband can visit him in person. You knew you would stir up issues by carrying on what your friend AMOM started if you are in fact her that is the thing with internet it gifts people with the freedom to be anonymous. I have no ties to either family but I do know right from wrong as a mother I know it is disrespectful to come into a forum that you can so clearly see is dedicated to Wyatt Campbell. I saw there is another in Steven Smith's name post your emapthy for his family there.

Posted by: Unreal ()
Date: February 26, 2011 11:32PM

It is UNREAL how people on this website seem to instead of showing their sympathy toward a victim and their family, they choose to somehow blame them for getting killed and murdered! There really are some stupid ass mother fuckers out there but mostly on here. Btw @Understanding honestly you must think there is a sucker born daily!, hmm you do not know AMom sure!!!!! and I am Freakin President of The United States!

Date: March 03, 2011 12:38AM

I can't fathom how it is that the victim's are the ones put on trial in the public's eye's. Wyatt Campbell was a victim of a hideous violet crime.

Posted by: arrest search ()
Date: March 03, 2011 07:30AM

Those arrest records are worth reading. The whole group looks like white trash.

Posted by: fu ()
Date: March 03, 2011 07:33AM

There isn't an arrest record for the victim Wyatt Campbell so why are the arrest records of other posters interesting

Posted by: I have never even had a speeding ticket ()
Date: March 03, 2011 07:40AM

It is funny to see what adult losers look like. This is why some people should NOT be allowed to have kids.

Date: March 03, 2011 08:29AM

But they are not the victim or his parents right.

Posted by: smith family ()
Date: March 03, 2011 08:59AM

Wyatt is gone. But it's important to remember that Wyatt made his choices in this life. He is dead because of the choices he made. The people who he chose to associate with. Wyatt was a known drug dealer, troubled youth instead of turning his life and making positive choices he settled for the easy route. Death was the result. The family of Wyatt should feel grief and anger, not for their loss but for failing Wyatt. He's not dead because of the Smith brothers, Wyatt is dead because of a family that didn't care enough to help and his own choices. The Smith's were just the vehicles if not them Wyatt would have been killed during some drug deal gone bad or a robbery attempt, or found after being missing face down in some alley with his pants around his ankles and a broken beer bottle in his anus. Don't blame the Smiths they will face the consequences of their own actions and are just as much a victim as Wyatt. Looking for someone to blame, blame Wyatt. And for all the religious references it's most likely that Wyatt is burning in some deep pit in hell, not everyone goes to Heaven, and Wyatt wasn't a true believer. While it may make you feel better to believe he's comfortable in a land of milk and honey looking down upon you, the chances are he's being flayed daily by some twisted demon straight out of a nightmare with no hope for an end to his eternal torment.....Just sayin.

Not a Sermon, Just a Thought.

Brett Smith.

Posted by: 15 year old killer ()
Date: March 03, 2011 09:12AM

It was two on one and they were all in the same place for drugs. What 15 year old goes around looking for drugs and then KILLS someone.

I put the blame on the fifteen year old. He is a stone cold killer and I bet his parents are real winners too.

Stop putting the blame on the Wyatt. He not have not been perfect but he is dead.

Posted by: not smith family ()
Date: March 03, 2011 09:13AM

BOTH OF THE SMITHS ARE MURDERERS. WHAT DOES IT SAY ABOUT THEM THAT THEY KILLED SOMEONES CHILD. NOBODY KNOWS WHERE THE VICTIM IS BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS WHERE STEVEN SMITH IS AND HE IS GONNA GET AT LEAST A BOTTLE UP HIS ASS.

Posted by: Steven Smith ()
Date: March 03, 2011 09:16AM

Steven who was fifteen when he killed Wyatt will never make it in jail. I hope they send him away for many years.

He will remain a killer for the rest of his life.

Date: March 03, 2011 09:19AM

Wyatts dead cuz steven smith made a choice

Posted by: Totally Honest ()
Date: March 03, 2011 02:45PM

smith family Wrote:
> Wyatt is gone. But it's important to remember
> that Wyatt made his choices in this life. He is
> dead because of the choices he made. The people
> who he chose to associate with. Wyatt was a known
> drug dealer, troubled youth instead of turning his
> life and making positive choices he settled for
> the easy route. Death was the result. The family
> of Wyatt should feel grief and anger, not for
> their loss but for failing Wyatt. He's not dead
> because of the Smith brothers, Wyatt is dead
> because of a family that didn't care enough to
> help and his own choices. The Smith's were just
> the vehicles if not them Wyatt would have been
> killed during some drug deal gone bad or a robbery
> attempt, or found after being missing face down in
> some alley with his pants around his ankles and a
> broken beer bottle in his anus. Don't blame the
> Smiths they will face the consequences of their
> own actions and are just as much a victim as
> Wyatt. Looking for someone to blame, blame Wyatt.
> And for all the religious references it's most
> likely that Wyatt is burning in some deep pit in
> hell, not everyone goes to Heaven, and Wyatt
> wasn't a true believer. While it may make you
> feel better to believe he's comfortable in a land
> of milk and honey looking down upon you, the
> chances are he's being flayed daily by some
> twisted demon straight out of a nightmare with no
> hope for an end to his eternal torment.....Just
> sayin.
>
> Not a Sermon, Just a Thought.
>
> Brett Smith.

So you are part of The Shitty Family, Sorry The Smith Family ( gagging and spitting) Oh sorry puts a bad taste in the my mouth to utter those words!! At least when Wyatt's Mother had something to say or respond to on here she used her name. Why not post your real name or is it that you are really ashamed of you son or nephew, however he is related to you. How stupid are you? You are apparently dumber then a box rocks! How can you possibly think it is Wyatt Campbell's fault he was murdered? I am sorry but I think it' fairly safe to say that Mr. Campbell did not inflict 12 to 15 stab wounds on him self! The fact of the matter is this , I will spell it slowly for you to U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D... STEVEN SMITH = COLD BLOODED MURDERER..... WYATT CAMPBELL = MURDER VICTIM...
It Does not matter what kind of life he had or did not have. It did not mean that nor did it giveSteven Smith the right to play Judge, Jury , and MURDERER!! ... To be honest I am totally convinced your not part of The Campbell Family! From what I have read on here you have not been apart of Wyatt's since he was what 5 or 6??.. I don't know either family .. I do Right from Wrong .. And You are Wrong ... And the ones who posted the comments about Smith not making it in Prison, He better pray to the Gods they sell Soap on a Rope! Then again that's pray they don't!! He deserves whatever comes his way, well goes UP!!!! His way!!!!!!

Date: March 03, 2011 03:26PM

Totally Honest Wrote:
> So you are part of The Shitty Family, Sorry The
> Smith Family ( gagging and spitting) Oh sorry puts
> a bad taste in the my mouth to utter those
> words!! At least when Wyatt's Mother had
> something to say or respond to on here she used
> her name. Why not post your real name or is it
> that you are really ashamed of you son or nephew,
> however he is related to you. How stupid are you?
> You are apparently dumber then a box rocks! How
> can you possibly think it is Wyatt Campbell's
> fault he was murdered? I am sorry but I think it'
> fairly safe to say that Mr. Campbell did not
> inflict 12 to 15 stab wounds on him self! The fact
> of the matter is this , I will spell it slowly for
> you to U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D... STEVEN SMITH = COLD
> BLOODED MURDERER..... WYATT CAMPBELL = MURDER
> VICTIM...
> It Does not matter what kind of life he had or
> did not have. It did not mean that nor did it
> giveSteven Smith the right to play Judge, Jury ,
> and MURDERER!! ... To be honest I am totally
> convinced your not part of The Campbell Family!
> From what I have read on here you have not been
> apart of Wyatt's since he was what 5 or 6??.. I
> don't know either family .. I do Right from Wrong
> .. And You are Wrong ... And the ones who posted
> the comments about Smith not making it in Prison,
> He better pray to the Gods they sell Soap on a
> Rope! Then again that's pray they don't!! He
> deserves whatever comes his way, well goes UP!!!!
> His way!!!!!!

What a drama queen.

Posted by: Brett smith ()
Date: March 03, 2011 03:45PM

Yes, I am related to Steven. Yes, Wyatt was murdered, i'm not arguing that he wasn't. What i'm saying is that even if he hadn't been the most he would have ended up being was a career criminal and a stain and strain on society. He was already peddling dope to teenagers, eventually he would have graduated to harder drugs, gotten admitted to the college of Felonies and finished alpha cum laude. Steven will pay for what he did, as he should, but Wyatt already headed down the road and this was the eventual outcome anyway. Whats unfortunate is that Steven will never be fully rehabilitated, will become institutionalized while at the very worse if your religious Wyatt will burn in hell. We all will pay for Steven's mistake, only Wyatt's family will pay for his, which they should. Wyatt was stabbed 15 times, Wyatt was judged not by man but by fate. Wyatt is the one that is dead, not Steven. Wyatt will never curse the earth with his offspring, bringing them into a family incapable of producing a productive member of society. There's my name to, as if that mattered.

Brett Smith

Posted by: To: Brett ()
Date: March 03, 2011 04:11PM

God had NOTHING to do with this. Keep living in your fantasy world if it makes you feel better.

Steven is killer.

Date: March 03, 2011 05:05PM

To the murderers relative: in your fantasy world does that mean your drug addicted murdering relative goes to hell after he is ass-fucked in prison. I am sure then that Wyatt would like to see him again. You know NOTHING about Wyatt or his parents but you will.

Posted by: For Brett! = ()
Date: March 04, 2011 08:23AM

Mr. Smith, I am a little perplexed and confused by your postings. First let me say I am no relationship to either family nor do I know either family, but I have like others followed the story. My few questions to you are these, and I hope you will choose to answer them. 1) Why now after 4 1/2 months is your family choosing to comment, and the bigger question to that is : You turned what should have a apology to Wyatt's family into a posting of trashing him and his family and it seemed the way I read it a justification for why Steven murdered Wyatt. I will amuse you are his Uncle? Unless you correct me otherwise. 2) You stated that Wyatt was this and that and his family was no better etc.. But it was your family with the arrest records from Steven's Father for Domestic Violence ( guess the apple did not fall 2 far from the tree as far as the use of violence).. To his older Brother as well. Let us not forget Steven's record to date: a) Breaking an Entering, b) stolen property, and c) Assault with a Deadly weapon. I believe I also read on here somewhere he beat up the kid next door as well. Yet you say Wyatt was a drain on society? That is funny. 3) So I am and the public to believe by your own words that it is okay that Steven murdered Wyatt because of rumors you heard that he was a low life drug dealer? If you believed he was all the things you listed why did you or your family not just call the Police? From what I read in the paper and saw on news reports Steven murdered Wyatt because of some incident between them prior, When this alleged incident happened why did he or parents not call the police? I know as a parent I would have. The bottom line is this Steven and David knew when they left out of the house that night they were looking for Wyatt and Yep they found him , Then he was stabbed at least 15 times by your nephew Steven Smith that is not self defensive that was murder. You seem to think that was ok because why? Oh that's right because of a rumor you heard. You admitted your self that Steven will never fully be rehabilitated there for let's hope and pray he gets the max sentence all 40 years!!! .. Your family has lost nothing, You all can still see Steven in person, hear his voice on the phone. Wyatt's family does not have that, they have a grave site to visit. There is no Justice in that. And for you to sit there and type the things you did about the person YOUR FAMILY member killed in cold blood and did not even bat a eyelash about makes you just as low and evil as he is$ like I said. The Nut did not fall to far from the nut house. So since you were so quick to ran your mouth before, we the public will await to see if you have enough balls to answer these questions.

Posted by: this you brett? ()
Date: March 04, 2011 09:38AM

Arlington County General District (Pay Online)
Traffic Case Details Page : GT10013013-00

Case Number: GT10013013-00 File Date: 04/05/2010 Complainant: GILLIAM, L Locality: COMMONWEALTH OF VA
Defendant: SMITH, BRETT MITCHELL Defense Attorney: ELIZABEH TUOMEY
Address: BALTIMORE, MD 21215
Sex: Male Race: White Caucasian(Non-Hispanic) DOB: 07/09/****
Charge: DWI, 1ST Code Section: A.18.2-266 Case Type: Misdemeanor Class: 1
Amended Charge: Amended Code: Amended Case Type:
Offense Date: 04/03/2010 Arrest Date: 04/04/2010
Hearings
Number Date Time Result Hearing Type Courtroom Plea Min Continuance Code
01 04/09/2010 10:00 AM Continued Arraignment 3A 000
02 06/04/2010 10:00 AM Continued Motion 3A 000 Defendant
03 06/09/2010 11:00 AM Continued 3A 000
04 09/15/2010 09:30 AM Finalized Adjudicatory 3A Guilty 000
Final Disposition in District Court: Guilty Fines/Costs Paid: Paid Fine/Costs Paid Date: 03/02/2011
Sentence Time: 00Months 090Days 00Hours Sentence Suspension Time: 00Months 090Days 00Hours Operator License Suspension Time: 00Years 12Months 000Days
Fine: $300.00 Cost: $181.00
Operator License Restriction Codes: Restriction Start Date: Restriction End Date:
VASAP: Yes

Build #: 4.2.4

Posted by: Unreal ()
Date: March 05, 2011 03:08AM

Brett Smith you are scum just like the rest of your family. How do you sleep at night? Knowing you came on and said it was a MURDER VICTIMS fault he was murdered! .. So does that mean if a person was jay walking and got hit by a car and died, that they deserved it? Or that a homeless person gets shot and killed during a robbery he deserved it because he was camped out on the sidewalk outside the store? I hope you see how ridiculous you sounded on your post! Nobody asks to die or be murdered!!! You make me sick

Posted by: nigger faggot ()
Date: March 05, 2011 04:21AM

Wyatt and his brother were thugs. His brother burnt down the church on beulah years ago. Both of these kids come from white trash families that never gave a fuck about their kids.

Posted by: for the idiot ()
Date: March 05, 2011 07:31AM

nigger faggot Wrote:
> Wyatt and his brother were thugs. His brother
> burnt down the church on beulah years ago. Both of
> these kids come from white trash families that
> never gave a fuck about their kids.

So nice of u to admit you r a Nigger Faggot! Again if you and others have so much knowledge or proof of these things Wyatt or his brother did? Why did you not call the police? U know what I think? your part of the scum smith family trying to tarnish and trash Wyatt and His family will not work though!

Posted by: WY ()
Date: March 06, 2011 08:58PM

nigger faggot Wrote:
> Wyatt and his brother were thugs. His brother
> burnt down the church on beulah years ago. Both of
> these kids come from white trash families that
> never gave a fuck about their kids.

You seem to think you know alot about Wyatt and Will but the truth is you don't. Maybe you're on here talking shit because you came from a white trash family that never gave a fuck about you? Either way, burn in hell, bitch.

Posted by: IlUVUWYATT ()
Date: March 06, 2011 09:03PM

Brett smith Wrote:
> Yes, I am related to Steven. Yes, Wyatt was
> murdered, i'm not arguing that he wasn't. What
> i'm saying is that even if he hadn't been the most
> he would have ended up being was a career criminal
> and a stain and strain on society. He was already
> peddling dope to teenagers, eventually he would
> have graduated to harder drugs, gotten admitted to
> the college of Felonies and finished alpha cum
> laude. Steven will pay for what he did, as he
> should, but Wyatt already headed down the road and
> this was the eventual outcome anyway. Whats
> unfortunate is that Steven will never be fully
> rehabilitated, will become institutionalized while
> at the very worse if your religious Wyatt will
> burn in hell. We all will pay for Steven's
> mistake, only Wyatt's family will pay for his,
> which they should. Wyatt was stabbed 15 times,
> Wyatt was judged not by man but by fate. Wyatt is
> the one that is dead, not Steven. Wyatt will
> never curse the earth with his offspring, bringing
> them into a family incapable of producing a
> productive member of society. There's my name to,
> as if that mattered.
>
> Brett Smith

You should burn in hell as well as Steven. How can you honestly sit there any say this about Wyatt? You make me fucking sick, and theres alot you should have known about Steven. So sense Wyatt was on a "Bad Road" and selling "Dope" he deserves to die? Unreal. You think Steven was some angel? HAH, i went to school with Steven and he was a fucking total pothead. He always talked about how he got so high before he came to school, so if you're saying Wyatt deserved it, you might as well say Steven deserve's what's coming for him. Because he honestly will. You along with all of these other people on here make me sick to my stomach to talk such unreasonable stuff about someone's passing. It's disgusting in my opinion and you and you're family will get what's coming for you.
Rest in peace Wyatt<3 10.14.10 </3

Posted by: RIPWY ()
Date: March 06, 2011 09:24PM

HAS ARREST BEEN MADE? Wrote:
> PUNKS GET OUT OF ROSE HILL
>
> WYATT WAS A PUNK
>
> ANYONE WHO IS BORN IN THIS COUNTRY AND CANNOT
> GRADUATE FROM ROSE HILL 7-11 is a LOSER
>
>
> TO WYATTS FAMILY - HE WAS A LOSER AND YOU DID
> NOTHING ABOUT IT.
>
> THE GOOD CITIZENS OF ROSE HILL POLITELY ASK THAT
> ALL OF YOU GO AWAY - NOW

LOL,worthless fucking bitch. Burn in hell because honestly you're a fucking bitch. wyatt was not a loser, maybe it's you and maybe you and you're worthless family can't do shit about it. FUcking keep Wyatts name outta youre mouth, bitch boy.

Posted by: LOVEUWYATT ()
Date: March 06, 2011 09:27PM

for Alison Wrote:
> this is to alison.
>
> you are really hilarious ive read this whole
> thread and not ONE person has defended KC tony or
> randy except you. where you there? do you
> know?....didnt think so. the only reason you even
> are defending them is because you were and may
> still be if you hadnt left for college one of tony
> & randys best clients and as for KC you are one of
> her very few "friends' which believe me wont last
> too much longer when you finally open your eyes
> and see what type of person she is. dont sit here
> and try to defend these pathetic people because
> you heard KCs fuckin sob story. shes a snitch the
> biggest rose hill has seen in years, tony and
> randy are known for robbing people and all 3 f
> them are known for setting people up especailly
> KC. you say RIP Wyatt like you care then show him
> and everyone else by not defending those who SET
> HIM UP! when it comes to these 3 pathetic low
> lives you cannot believe a word they say believe
> me i know first hand. wyatt did not deserve this
> and if it wasnt for randy tony and KC being the
> greedy lil bitches they are none of this would
> have happened yes smith stabbed him but how did
> they get there? why did randy say he was about to
> get jumped and needed wyatts help when his bff
> tony was right around the corner? why would randy
> have left after supposedly getting pistol whipped
> and leave his so called friend to die? why would
> tony have gotten a "phone call" from wyatt for a
> ride home when he was literally right next to his
> house? then never call 911 but call KC the whole
> way? why would KC have shown up and take his car
> directly to her house after? why would none of
> them talk to the cops until they all got to talk
> to each other first?....sounds to me like they had
> ALOT to do with it. and im not the only one
> everyone else knows the truth too and its only an
> amount of time before it catches up to them and
> they get the same fate as the smiths. i suggest
> you open your eyes and stop believeing everything
> you hear cause like you said where you there?
> nope. your going off what they told you. and the
> word of a snitch and 2 drug dealers/ theives
> really are hardly creditable. have some respect
> for wyatt and dont defend his murderers.

AMEN!! i bet this is KC trying to stick up for her self, worthless piece of tras.

Posted by: Wyattt ()
Date: March 06, 2011 09:38PM

Billy Wrote:
> Wyatt was garbage like his mom and grandma. Rest
> in hell little man

You're a Worthless piece of shit, to disrespect someone whos know in heaven and to disrespect a family that has to go through this heartache is disgustion, you rest in hell, little bitch

Posted by: Billy ()
Date: March 06, 2011 10:36PM

Wyattt Wrote:
> Billy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wyatt was garbage like his mom and grandma.
> Rest
> > in hell little man
>
>
> You're a Worthless piece of shit, to disrespect
> someone whos know in heaven and to disrespect a
> family that has to go through this heartache is
> disgustion, you rest in hell, little bitch

Sorry, white trash doesn't get into heaven.

Date: March 06, 2011 10:45PM

american society at its finest.

Posted by: Fuckubilly ()
Date: March 07, 2011 09:23PM

So white trash doesn't get into heaven? Thats funny because Wyatts in heaven right now and hes FAR from white trash.
and if white trash doesnt get in heaven i guess i wont see you there? pussy ass bitch.

Date: March 08, 2011 06:59AM

Fuckubilly Wrote:
> So white trash doesn't get into heaven? Thats
> funny because Wyatts in heaven right now and hes
> FAR from white trash.
> and if white trash doesnt get in heaven i guess i
> wont see you there? pussy ass bitch.

You are correct sir. Since white trash spends time sucking satan's cock in hell, you know what you should be preparing for.

Posted by: loveuwyatt ()
Date: March 09, 2011 09:56PM

i miss you so much wyatt. I honestly regret not spending more time with you.
but babe, remember ; you're always and forever in my heart. Love you and miss you wy

Posted by: MrMcPhistaButt ()
Date: March 09, 2011 10:27PM

Kid is dead wormfood. Hope he burns in hell.

Posted by: The world gone mad!!!! ()
Date: March 10, 2011 04:31AM

WTF!!! ... Is everyone running around smoking smoke??????? .... Wow amazing Wyatt's thread has been quiet with mostly respectful postings till recently thanks to ummm what's the asshole's name ( finger tapping table) drumroll............ FUCKIN BRET THE 2nd DEGREE MURDER'S RELATIVE SMITH!!!!.... Ding ding!!! Tell them what they have won Dick!! ... ................................. A bored relative trying to start shit!.... But us Wyatt's true real friends and his family know what really happended , that is all that matters..... Say goodnight Gracie

Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: March 10, 2011 10:06AM

This thread is simply mind-blowing. What is real? What isn't? There seems to be a lack of understanding not only about how the internet works, but in many cases proper spelling, grammar and syntax as well. Its almost like the "Wonderful Whites of West Virginia"; so bizarre and beyond the pale that it is hard to accept as reality. Truth is stranger than fiction, I suppose, but I would have never guessed that this level of equal parts hatred and passionate defense for this murdered kid would have existed anywhere, let alone on a site like FFXUG.

Date: March 11, 2011 03:57AM

A person ... A human being..... A human life.... Was Murdered taken from himself, his family, and friends. What more can you say? ... Except. Lethal Injection or Electric Chair??... But no couldn't be that easy or as simple as paper or plastic? ..Not in the State of Virginia!!. Nope Murder 2, no less then 5, no more then 40!.. Yeah not really justice compared to ..... " I am sorry Wyatt's Family and extended friends etc.. Which side of the cemetery? " ( Yes being very sarcastic ). Justice for the Murder to me would in a real perfect world death penalty but since that's not the case I would say LIFE but even that doesn't seem likely...............................................

Posted by: Classy ()
Date: March 11, 2011 08:01AM

I am sure the defense will love to use this picture.
Attachments:
a767b231478d4d301d7175dfd9ec9a4.jpg

Date: March 11, 2011 10:46AM

SunshineAndLollipops Wrote:
> A person ... A human being..... A human life....
> Was Murdered taken from himself, his family, and
> friends. What more can you say? ... Except. Lethal
> Injection or Electric Chair??... But no couldn't
> be that easy or as simple as paper or plastic?
> ..Not in the State of Virginia!!. Nope Murder 2,
> no less then 5, no more then 40!.. Yeah not really
> justice compared to ..... " I am sorry Wyatt's
> Family and extended friends etc.. Which side of
> the cemetery? " ( Yes being very sarcastic ).
> Justice for the Murder to me would in a real
> perfect world death penalty but since that's not
> the case I would say LIFE but even that doesn't
> seem
> likely............................................
> ...

Ah, yes. The death of Wyatt is a tragedy, but the death of the Smith kid is totally fair and justified.

You people should listen to yourselves. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Posted by: Trial ()
Date: March 11, 2011 07:38PM

so when is the trial?

Posted by: 6X ()
Date: March 11, 2011 08:00PM

Trial Wrote:
> so when is the trial?

April 11 I'd attach the link but .....
http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/defense-wins-discovery-motion-in-rose-hill-murder-trial

Posted by: WonderingWondererLOLcat ()
Date: March 11, 2011 08:14PM

For all those quoting karma, a question for you.

If karma is a bitch and you're telling that to all the people who are calling him wordfood (which he isnt. By not he's worm-poop) I wonder....

Then, by you're own rules of karma, didnt this shit head get His Karma delivered to Him? If everyone "gets what they deserve" then did He too, not get what He deserved?

Just wondering....

Posted by: Brett Smith ()
Date: March 11, 2011 10:38PM

Steven is receiving a fair trial, the charges levied against him are very serious. The penalty he will face will likely be just. Wyatt was also tried, not by a court but by life itself. His punishment was death. Steven's very well could have been death, and unfortunately I doubt he will be rehabilitated by any prison time he receives. I do believe he is remorseful for the act he committed, however It was not premeditated or in cold blood. Either Steven or Wyatt could have died that way, fate chose Wyatt, Steven will pay his dues in prison. To all those that wish harm on Steven, think how the situation would be different had Wyatt used the golf club before Steven could use the knife. They were both headed nowhere fast into a brick wall. This is the result.

Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 19

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.