HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 19
Re: Stabbing in Rose Hill
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: October 16, 2010 06:18PM

Wyatt is gone, now let's move on.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ******* ***** ()
Date: October 16, 2010 07:04PM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wyatt is gone, now let's move on.

He is still in out heart you vanilla bean honkey

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 16, 2010 07:48PM

Awful lot of judgementa in this thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Lughing at BIG D AND KC... ()
Date: October 16, 2010 08:31PM

Sitting hear and reading ALL of the stupid comments that some of these retards are leaving... KC. you have a lot of balls BITCH to get on his FB and sit on hear and run your nasty Rotten tooth F'ing mouth.. you nasty B'tch.. How dare you. you common piece of Shit.. yes you can sit hear and defend your FAT hairy BOY Friend Toney " DRUG DEALING" and his faggot ass little butt buddy Randy.. But keep you Rotten tooth bad breath out of it.. How dare you.. cant wait on you having Little Drug babies... Carma's a B"tch...
And For BIG "D" you know who you are.. you are probably the LEAD Detective on this case.. S tiring up S"IT so you can lead your investigation.. you have to much info bro... LEAVE THIS FAMILY ALONE.. a mother is NOT supposed to be going threw this...
Come ON BIG "D" Detective..
GOD BLESS THE CAMBELL FAMILY.. I Love you

Posted by: lord help us ()
Date: October 16, 2010 08:34PM

So what high school do all of these illiterates go to?

Posted by: Rosehill ()
Date: October 16, 2010 08:36PM

The memorial at rose hill is full of empty beer cans what a shame!!!!!

Posted by: interesting.] ()
Date: October 16, 2010 09:16PM

I was up at kingstowne literally 45 minutes ago hanging around with some friends.

Three officers showed up to the kingstowne game stop. Then a silver mercedes sedan drove by us and stuck his hand out the window pointing his hand like it was a gun.

about 5 minutes later a large group of kids walked up to us, smelling of alcohol asking if we had heard any details of the murder (one of the kids claimed to be wyatt's brother), and that presumably the guy in the mercedes drove by them and said something to entice them. Like... "i know what happened" or something like that.

All this talk on the forum makes it seem like you know who the culprits are. Why is your other sun walking around drunk in public asking people if they know anything about what happened?

Date: October 16, 2010 09:34PM

anon-user "**** ****" aka "MR. MeFistaFag" wrote :

> "He is still in out heart you vanilla bean honkey"

ACTUALLY HE IS IN THE DIRT WITH THE REST OF THE GAY-WORMFOOD
LIKE YOURSELF YOU SHIT LICKING BALL SUCKING QUEER

WORD ON THE STREET IS "MR. MEPHISTO" IS A FAGGOT AND SUCKS A MEAN DICK
IN THE DUMPSTERS BEHIND THE BLOCKBUSTER.

YOU FAGGOTS ARE FILTH.

==================================================================================

Posted by: **** **** ()
Date: October 16, 2010 09:42PM

hush you white little cracker string bean casper da friendly ghost look alike.

Date: October 16, 2010 09:45PM

Better than a shit-brown obese pear shaped turd in my toiletbowl look-a-like.

Posted by: For Interesting ()
Date: October 16, 2010 09:48PM

For your Information.. "Will" was NOT at Game Stop.. he can't even leave his house, I heard of the kids going up to Game stop... But Wyatt Had MANY friends and all the guys claim to be his brother... these Kids are Broken.. they need counseling.. please everyone JUST STOP

Posted by: laqifa ()
Date: October 16, 2010 09:52PM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
> Better than a shit-brown obese pear shaped turd in
> my toiletbowl look-a-like.

Ur nothing but a racist ignant fool

Date: October 16, 2010 09:58PM

'laqifa' wrote :

> "Ur nothing but a racist ignant fool"

TRY SAYING THIS WHILE LOOKING IN A MIRROR.
IT'LL HAVE SO MUCH MORE MEANING.

Posted by: **** **** ()
Date: October 16, 2010 10:01PM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
>
> TRY SAYING THIS WHILE LOOKING IN A MIRROR.
> IT'LL HAVE SO MUCH MORE MEANING.
> .

u look in da mirror fool. Bet u dont see nada casper

Posted by: Fisty ()
Date: October 16, 2010 10:27PM

Dear Wyatt's Mom,
Do you spit or swallow? How big are your tits?
-F

Posted by: ****** ()
Date: October 16, 2010 10:44PM

Yes it was heart breaking... I am so glade his mother was not there... all the kids were drunk.. no prayers just outburst of rage.. Kids on the roof.. one kid fell and broke his leg... really sad. Do you think Wyatt would of wanted it his way??? Claim down... I know your hearts are broken.. but be strong for him.. he is watching over you

Posted by: ?????? ()
Date: October 16, 2010 11:48PM

plz respect the fact that wyatt hd a family he was so young n didnt deserve what happen 2 him weather or not he was a bad kid. noone appreciates the rude comments if u dnt like him all well dnt say hurtful things(that his friends and family, people that cared about him can read!!!!) about him only b/c hes dead b/c it jst means u werent a real man and cudnt say it2 his face. plz keep it 2 urselfs......ths is a very serious thing and it jst shows that we as a communyity need 2 stop all the bs drama thats gettn ppl murdered iTs gettn bad and theres no reason 4 it!!!!! wyatt u and ur family r n my prayers even tho i didnt really kno u tat well u seemed like a chill dude!!! ppl will always love, care, and miss u!!!! RIP WYATT CAMPBELL.

Posted by: Fistfury ()
Date: October 16, 2010 11:57PM

How could you not call 911???
You have to have driven past that fire station to get to that hospital from rose hill, so you can't argue that it would have taken longer????

Posted by: Saddened ()
Date: October 17, 2010 12:23AM

Although this forum angered me deeply ( with all the negativity & disrespect), it soothes my soul a little knowing that the words on this forum will help the authorities successfully charge & apprehend the criminals. I guess those low and ignorant enough to post such horrid things on here forget that our government and police department have access to EVERYTHING on the internet, which would include tracking down the source of a post from the IP address. I met Wyatt a few times and he was also very nice to me back in the day. I'm praying for Wyatt, and praying that justice will be served. My heart goes out to his close ones, and especially his family, who is having to deal not only with this loss, but the incredible disrespect shown on his facebook, and on here, by a few people in particular. Whatever people may say about his life, I did not know him that well, I DO know for sure, that death is never justified. never. Justice WILL be served, and those responsible and the accomplices will have to live with this for the rest of their guilty lives. Rest in peace Wyatt, and God Bless & watch over everyone.

Posted by: wyatt - good person ()
Date: October 17, 2010 02:04AM

Tony, drug dealer - truth
Randy, fag and cause of wyatt's death - truth
Red Head, proving their guilt - obvious

Re: Stabbiin Rose Hill
Posted by: klvjlkgjsdkgj ()
Date: October 17, 2010 02:15AM

is this really true what every1 says about kc bein a snitch? cuz she set ma girl up 3 nights ago i am tryin to tell her kc set her u p!

Posted by: Wtfoverandover ()
Date: October 17, 2010 03:18AM

Ok....

Could someone please sum up (with some degree of cohesiveness) all the abstract tangented bullshit that's been going on this topic up to this point into a few sentences so I can understand it? I think it might be interesting but I can't translate rose-hill-getto-ese-hood-talk.

Thanks.

Posted by: Billy ()
Date: October 17, 2010 03:44AM

You lay with dogs you will get fleas

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: October 17, 2010 04:21AM

Wtfoverandover Wrote:
> Ok....
>
> Could someone please sum up (with some degree of
> cohesiveness) all the abstract tangented bullshit
> that's been going on this topic up to this point
> into a few sentences so I can understand it? I
> think it might be interesting but I can't
> translate rose-hill-getto-ese-hood-talk.
>
>
> Thanks.

yes, glad you asked.

Nigga, there's a stabbin

Posted by: belly ()
Date: October 17, 2010 09:58AM

to yuck mouth red head snitchin bitch, your a fuckin idiot if u really think tony is a good person and doesnt go near drugs hahahaha all them trips to alanta to get coke haha ur the dumbest peice of shit on earth you are with a man tha beats the shit out of you cheats on you treats u like dirt i have never seen someone have such lil respect for themselves he is a horrible person and so is randy they both are low life assholes tha dont know what real hard work is so instead they sell drugs and rob ppl and when they get caught they just snitch on someone, kc ur a fuckin ugly ass person tha stands up for a man tha uses you. you will get urs karma a bitch and i hope im there to see ur precious lil boys go down for fuckin wit wyatt....rose hill stay together the outsiders stay the fuck away let them mourn the death of a very loved young man who did not deserve what happened to him, its beena long time since i cooled wit him but he was a awsome lil man and i always love tha kid and would of done anythin for him wyatt deserves so much more respect then what ppl on here are sayin and my heart goes out to his family im sorry for your lose rip baby boy

Posted by: Rose Hill Resident ()
Date: October 17, 2010 10:29AM

People are really low. I was driving past the shopping center ten minutes ago and saw a fire truck entering the alley. I drove in behind the truck and saw Wyatt's memorial on fire and the fire fighters putting it out. It is a shame that people are so heartless and unfeeling. As a lifelong resident of Rose Hill and as a father, I feel bad for the family and people should leave them alone and let them honor their son and brothers memory.

Posted by: don't worry about it ()
Date: October 17, 2010 10:37AM

Who the fuck do you think you are to say Wyatt was a dick....so if he was which he wasn't he sure as hell didn't deserve to get his fucking life taken. No one deserves that. fuck you. shut the fuck up.
We love you Wyatt.
forever&always
You're our angel

Posted by: sheila fuller ()
Date: October 17, 2010 10:38AM

His memorial still stands. The shopping center made us move it yesterday. What was on fire was the fence where his memorial originally stood. I miss my son terribly. I thank everyone who truly knows him. The people involved in my son's death will be punished by the law.

Posted by: friend ()
Date: October 17, 2010 10:49AM

If you call throwing his body out of the car helping him than yeah he helped him ok. They threw his body out of the car and kept going. Its on the surveliance video at the Walker Lane Emergency Room and this was Lone of his friends"

Posted by: Saddened ()
Date: October 17, 2010 11:02AM

Ms Fuller,
I only met your son a few times, but he was always so nice to me. I'm so sorry that you have to deal with all this extra BS, when you're already dealing with an unexplainable amount of pain. From these forums & Wyatt's facebook, I can tell how many people loved him, loved your family, and loved you. I hope you continue to find comfort in them. From what I've heard, you're strong, a strong mother, and I wish you the best and am PRAYING for justice to be served, Your son lives on forever in the minds & hearts of Rose Hill and everyone else's heart he touched. God bless <3

Posted by: inER ()
Date: October 17, 2010 11:36AM

What do you mean they just dumped his body at inova? I was there and tony brought him in. I'm not taking up for tony as I think he had something to do with it but I'm just telling you what I saw and heard as ms.fuller wants to know the truth! And since I was there I know what happened at the ER. They didn't just dump his body out there tony brought him in but didn't want to tell them his name, he lied and said his name was brandon white or something, and he kept asking the people at the front if he can go back and be with his friend and they said no so he kept pushing to get his cellphone to "call his mom" but they told him no, then finally they let tony back and then tony came back out in a matter of mins and went outside to use the phone, now idk if he had called ms.fuller or not. Or who did but I hope the ER just gave him the number and not wyatts phone. Ms.fuller do u have wyatts phone or does the police?

Posted by: Blessings to Wyatt ()
Date: October 17, 2010 12:17PM

You all are ridiculous. Wyatt didn't deserve to die the way he did. It doesn't matter what you heard about him, or what you think you know about him, or what happened. Even if you add up every bad decision he's made, it doesn't mean that he deserved to die. He was still a kid at heart, and he was protective of the ones he loved most. Wyatt was the closest thing I had to an older brother, He was a good person whether or not any of you believe it. If you're on here saying rude things about the life he lived, and about how it ended for him, you all need to shut up and pay your respects. It doesn't even matter if you didn't like him, his *family* just lost a son, a brother, a grandson, a child, and a bestfriend. Wake up and realize that no one cares if you yourself think what he got was what he deserved. It wasn't. KC, should have kept her mouth shut about it, because nothing she said was helpful to anyone, let alone herself apparently. I don't know every single detail about what happened, and I don't need to. The family of the ones involved are the only ones with business in this. Ms. Fuller, my heart and prayers go out to you, your family, and Wyatt. Rest in peace forever Wyatt.

Posted by: beatit ()
Date: October 17, 2010 12:23PM

Blessings to Wyatt Wrote:
> you all need to shut up and pay your
> respects.

You shut up. You bunch of fucksticks just randomly find this website and start posting about some kid no one has ever heard of. Get this shit off of Fairfax Underground. Go meet at a house, coffee shop, or someplace else to discuss this.

Posted by: Blessings to Wyatt. ()
Date: October 17, 2010 12:33PM

beatit Wrote:
> Blessings to Wyatt Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > you all need to shut up and pay your
> > respects.
>
> You shut up. You bunch of fucksticks just randomly
> find this website and start posting about some kid
> no one has ever heard of. Get this shit off of
> Fairfax Underground. Go meet at a house, coffee
> shop, or someplace else to discuss this.

Have a fucking heart.

Posted by: themuse ()
Date: October 17, 2010 01:00PM

MEinVA Wrote:
> Anyone know anything about a teenager who was
> stabbed to death last night (Thurs.) behind Dollar
> Tree in Rose Hill SC?

and yet another reason dollar tree stores should be outlawed.
i think i'm going to start a "people of dollar tree/family dollar" website.

yeefuckinghaw

Date: October 17, 2010 01:01PM

Blessings to Wyatt. Wrote:
> beatit Wrote:
> -----
> > Blessings to Wyatt Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > you all need to shut up and pay your
> > > respects.
> >
> > You shut up. You bunch of fucksticks just
> randomly
> > find this website and start posting about some
> kid
> > no one has ever heard of. Get this shit off of
> > Fairfax Underground. Go meet at a house, coffee
> > shop, or someplace else to discuss this.
>
>
>
> Have a fucking heart.

I do. That's why I said it. Posting this here is going to do nothing but get everyone angry. When you register for these forums, you have to certify that you're mentally ill, have a low IQ, or have experience meeting under plasma TVs. Nothing good can come from the posts within this thread. Take it offline.

Posted by: ++bb** ()
Date: October 17, 2010 01:37PM

Tony called kc around 11 that night. Phone records will show it. I'm telling u. Police need to check with kc about what she really knows

Posted by: wyatt was a great person RIP ()
Date: October 17, 2010 01:44PM

wyatt is in heaven, i guess tony randy kc steven david can send letters from hell

Posted by: bByGiRl ()
Date: October 17, 2010 02:15PM

READING SOME OF THESE COMMENTS MADE ME FUCKING SICK TO MY STOMACH. I SWEAR TO GOD SOME OF THESE PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN FUCKING RESPECT. SAYING WYATT DESERVED TO DIE AND WAS A BAD KID,HONESTLY I HOPE YOU ALL GO TO FUCKING HELL. YEAH, WYATT MAY OF DONE SOME STUFF THAT WASNT THE BEST DECISON BUT FUCK IT. EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES AND DESPITE NO MATTER WHAT WYATT DID HE DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE. NO BODY DESERVES TO DIE BESIDE THOSE TWO MOTHER FUCKERS WHO KILLED HIM. AND ALL OF YOU TALKING SHIT AND SAYING DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS TO HIS MOTHER/FAMILY/AND FRIENDS GO TO HELL BITCH.

REST IN PEACE WYATT <3 WE LOVE YOU.

Date: October 17, 2010 02:29PM

bByGiRl Wrote:
> READING SOME OF THESE COMMENTS MADE ME FUCKING
> SICK TO MY STOMACH. I SWEAR TO GOD SOME OF THESE
> PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN FUCKING RESPECT. SAYING WYATT
> DESERVED TO DIE AND WAS A BAD KID,HONESTLY I HOPE
> YOU ALL GO TO FUCKING HELL. YEAH, WYATT MAY OF
> DONE SOME STUFF THAT WASNT THE BEST DECISON BUT
> FUCK IT. EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES AND DESPITE NO
> MATTER WHAT WYATT DID HE DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE.
> NO BODY DESERVES TO DIE BESIDE THOSE TWO MOTHER
> FUCKERS WHO KILLED HIM. AND ALL OF YOU TALKING
> SHIT AND SAYING DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS TO HIS
> MOTHER/FAMILY/AND FRIENDS GO TO HELL BITCH.
>
> REST IN PEACE WYATT <3 WE LOVE YOU.

Attachments:
caps_lock_motivational_poster.jpg

Posted by: Fisty ()
Date: October 17, 2010 06:32PM

Wyatt's Mom,

How big are your tits? Can I have Wyatt's stuff?

Posted by: RIP baby boy ()
Date: October 17, 2010 06:46PM

To the haters:
Fisty- Making jokes about someones mom is ignorant. Grow from your mistakes.
Beatit- If we were randomly posting, you wouldn't be postig along with it.Hop off!
Big d- You obviously didn't know Wyatt. Go somewhere with all that nonsense.
Piggy- Seriously? Dropping out of high school means nothing. People grow and make
lives for themselves, no matter what. Your ignorant.
KC- You claim to have known Wyatt, but all you see is the negative side.Tony and Randy deserve to be questioned.They were in the wrong, no matter what side you take.

Everyone reading- People make mistakes. Wyatt happened to be one of them. He was loved by many and will forever be remembered. Ms. Fuller and Will are going through a lot. Be strong for him! He was only a kid, just starting out his life. He deserved a chance and he has it now. I love you little man. RIP Wyatt Campbell.

You can shed tears that he is gone,
or you can smile because he has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that he'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all he's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see him,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live for Thursday,
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of Thursday.
You can remember him only that he is gone,
or you can cherish his memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind,
be empty and turn your back.
Or you can do what he'd want:
smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

Posted by: Saint Snick ()
Date: October 17, 2010 07:11PM

Oh Christ. Now we got a lame-ass poem...

Posted by: PleaseStopBeingATool ()
Date: October 17, 2010 07:12PM

Nice poem, homo...

It's called a contraction by the way. You shouldn't be saying "your ignorant," because shows just how ignorant 'you're' being with the English language.

But, you're still above par for the typical rose hill garbage that lives there.

Posted by: Bystander ()
Date: October 17, 2010 08:42PM

I hope that those dragged down by this traggety, will someday be able to find closure and be able to put their loss to rest.
I never met Whyatt, but I imagine he was like most teenagers his age.

I spent time in around Rose Hill many years ago, and I always wondered about the effect of all the crack addics. Seems those that had kidds, let the rest of us pay for their housing, before and after they go to jail. I never imagined that they would have the education to be able to post some of the crap they've trashed this forum with. So they are one up on me there.
I also have little doubt that those involved with Wyatts demise will have plenty of time to reflect on their actions while behind bars. And if you look back into the lives of those that perpitrated this crime, I have little doubt that if they had been given a little good advice from a role model, they would have had the judgement to have chosen a better path.

For those of you that came here to trash Whyatt and his family and friends, go talk to those that are in jail next year and see what they have to say about their lives.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2011 07:48PM by Bystander.

Posted by: aksjdfhasjkod ()
Date: October 17, 2010 10:37PM

inER Wrote:
> What do you mean they just dumped his body at
> inova? I was there and tony brought him in. I'm
> not taking up for tony as I think he had something
> to do with it but I'm just telling you what I saw
> and heard as ms.fuller wants to know the truth!
> And since I was there I know what happened at the
> ER. They didn't just dump his body out there tony
> brought him in but didn't want to tell them his
> name, he lied and said his name was brandon white
> or something, and he kept asking the people at the
> front if he can go back and be with his friend and
> they said no so he kept pushing to get his
> cellphone to "call his mom" but they told him no,
> then finally they let tony back and then tony came
> back out in a matter of mins and went outside to
> use the phone, now idk if he had called ms.fuller
> or not. Or who did but I hope the ER just gave him
> the number and not wyatts phone. Ms.fuller do u
> have wyatts phone or does the police?

Why does it matter if she has the phone or if the police have the phone? Are there threatening messages from you to him? Do you have something to hide? And you were SURE that Tony had stated that his name was 'Brandon White' in your previous thread.

I've known Wyatt for an extremely long time, but lost contact over the past few years. It's sad to know that someone I thought I trusted.. cough cough.. KC... has set people up multiple times in the past couple of years; 2 of which ended in death. There is no better place for KC then rotting in jail with the rest of them. She has NOTHING going for her.

Rest in Peace. Wyatt Campbell.
Stay strong for your mom, Will.
Stay strong for your son, Mrs. Fuller.

<3

Posted by: SHERI ()
Date: October 18, 2010 03:57AM

I CERTAINLY AM APPALLED BY ALL OF THE PROFANITY AND MISSPELLED WORDS. JUST SHOWS ONES IGNORANCE. WYATT'S MOM HAS HAD TO DO SOMETHING NO MOTHER SHOULD EVER HAVE TO DO. BURY THEIR CHILD/SON. Not to mention having to deal with such a blog as this. I do not know this young man personally but that does not keep me from having empathy for a mother. You and your family will be in my prayers for some time to come. May your son rest in peace and live on through all the memories that everyone has to share. Justice will prevail. Just keep believing and keep praying. Don't lose sight of the heavens above. No one can escaped punishmemt for this. Guilt alone should eat a person up!!!

Posted by: kc was involved ()
Date: October 18, 2010 11:57AM

aksjdfhasjkod Wrote:
> It's sad to
> know that someone I thought I trusted.. cough
> cough.. KC... has set people up multiple times in
> the past couple of years; 2 of which ended in
> death. There is no better place for KC then
> rotting in jail with the rest of them. She has
> NOTHING going for her.
>

i completely agree i was there last year when another young man was stabbed to death, KC was the one who set him up then turned around and acted like she was his best friend but all she was doing was trying to make herself look less guilty. she did not get charged with anything because she snitched on anyone she could including a young man who happened to live down the street. i believe she was just as involved in this murder DO NOT let her get away again justice must be served. she deserves to rot in jail as an accomplice to murder. she has a record that is extremely long that goes from possession to harrassment to attempted murder to grand theft to petty larceny to stalking for bodily harm and she is currently taking a coke and marijuana distribution charge. which she will most likely walk away from with nothing more than a slap on the wrist because she made a deal with the feds. snitched again. wyatt deserves justice! dont let her walk away from this send her ass to jail.she defintely had something to do with this and tone called her around 11 that night to drive his car to her house < suspicious??? i think so! kc set everything up she even knew the kids who did it! dont let her get away with this again. justice must be served!

Posted by: askfzejaasjnfbwjeb ()
Date: October 18, 2010 12:04PM

kc was involved Wrote:
> kc set everything up she
> even knew the kids who did it! dont let her get
> away with this again. justice must be served!

she defendin tone & randy to take the attention off of her. & she is harrassing ms. fuller constantly she seriously has absolutely no respect for the family which just makes her look even more guilty. throw that bitch in jail!

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: October 18, 2010 12:14PM

nope
Attachments:
cant_fap.jpg

Posted by: Trilllyfe ()
Date: October 18, 2010 11:13PM

Streaight up I didn't like Wyatt for a couple of reason. Me and was cool way back when and he began running his mouth and then had the nerve to try and pull a gump ass move and rob me. We fought and that was the end of it besides him ruuning his mouth. Everyone in the Hillz knows who he really is, he wasn't an angel but neither a "thug." The way he went out wasn't right for him, maybe a good ass whoopin but not like that. And KC you a straight up snitching ass bitch. FUCK YOU AND THAT NIKKA TONY. Best believe he about to get his like last time, and maybe your bitch ass will get some ass well. Both you and Tony some grime ass nikkaz so it's very believable that he would pull some shyt like this. We going after that nikka though LO all day BATCH

Posted by: Faisal Khan ()
Date: October 19, 2010 04:29AM

R.I.P wyatt. All the prayers are with wyatts family and friends stay strong guys. i'm new in rose hill and i don't even know wyatt but i just got on this page to know what happen and i was fucking shocked by what these motherfuckers are saying. you guys are spose to post things that made wyatts mother and friends feel better not no bull shit. how would you guys feel if it was one of your son or brother or even a friend. WTF is wrong with people around here. don't fucking point fingers at anyone and also there is no need to be making judgments either. justics will def be served in court and who ever was involve will face concequences. Still un fucking beliveable what people are saying on here. come the fuck on now don't fucking post anything if it's not positive because tommorow you can be in wyatts mothers shoes and you will know how it feels. Wyatt mother please ignore these comments and i'm really sorry that you have to go through this it's really hard i know be strong and our prayers are with you and rest of the family. RIP wyatt.

Posted by: faisal khan ()
Date: October 19, 2010 04:40AM

fisty= Please grow the fuck up. ima ask your mother the same thing if your ass gets blasted one day. Now that's fucking bet. use your real name and i will find you and beat the shit out you for writting something so stupid you fag!!

Posted by: you retards ()
Date: October 19, 2010 10:45AM

I can't believe some of the disrespect in this thread, let Wyatt rest in peace. Yes Wyatt got in some fights and sold pot but big fuckin deal, so did I and I was a A honor roll student and now make 150K a year. Overall Wyatt was a good person, and the only people talking crap is the nigger murderer's brother and the nigger murderer's mudshark girlfriend.

Randy and Tony, I hope you niggers rot in hell. KC, stop playing mudshark and find some white dick for a change.

Fisty, you need to learn some respect. Just because you where blessed with a 2" cock doesn't give you the right to be that big of a douuche. Go find a tall building and leap off.

Posted by: DaBeStIe ()
Date: October 19, 2010 01:24PM

Wyatt, was a good friend, i knew him through my other friends and met hym and his bro a couple times and when ever they was around they was always making me smile and laugh. He will be missed truly and he DID NOT deserve this, I hope EVERYONE who was their ar the scene should all go to prision for da rest of yall's life, yall killed a innocent young boy and now we all have to accept what has happenend. Wyatt, We all love you and trust me those ppl will get whats coming to them, im so sorry for the family and i will always be their for your family anytime!! I would rather of took the stabbing then a nice funny gentle men like you! Rest in peace sweetheart! You will be missed truly! And I will always keep our memories in my heart and think about you more! Don't worry your in good hands now! Pease watch down on us and protect us against all EVIL! I love you WYATT!!! Rest in Peace baby boy!!!!

Posted by: dsbgdfcbfgc ()
Date: October 19, 2010 01:54PM

Why would Randy call Wyatt for help? With all do respect Wyatt was like 5" tall. Sounds like a set up beacuse of the stolen safe.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: October 19, 2010 01:54PM

At least he wasn't stupid enough to lie down in front of traffic.

Looks like Edison has a leg up on Westfields...

Posted by: Snoopy ()
Date: October 19, 2010 07:33PM

R.I.P Wyatt I knew him well my heart goes out to the family and friends. This was something that should have never happened. Wyatt was a best friend to me he wasn't bad he was just missed understood by ppl who didn't know him. These kids no these men took away some body speical to me. I texted his phone on the 15th all day cause I was coming down to VA and when I got off of work at 3:00 is when I found out. So please if u don't have anything nice to say keep ur mouth shut. We will miss u Wyatt. Rest In Peace

Posted by: Damm It ()
Date: October 19, 2010 08:47PM

Snoopy Wrote:
> R.I.P Wyatt I knew him well my heart goes out to
> the family and friends. This was something that
> should have never happened. Wyatt was a best
> friend to me he wasn't bad he was just missed
> understood by ppl who didn't know him. These kids
> no these men took away some body speical to me. I
> texted his phone on the 15th all day cause I was
> coming down to VA and when I got off of work at
> 3:00 is when I found out. So please if u don't
> have anything nice to say keep ur mouth shut. We
> will miss u Wyatt. Rest In Peace

Snoopy, That is the best thing I have heard from you. Can you made it down hear tomorrow for the viewing?

Posted by: Strnger ()
Date: October 19, 2010 09:04PM

I never knew this kid but here is my thing with karma. I know everyone says that karma will retaliate on the two kids that killed Wyatt but does anyone think maybe karma actually bit Wyatt back? I mean I'm not trying to sound messed up but maybe bc he robbed, sold drugs, and beat ppl up, karma got back at him. The thing with karma is that it's a continuous event, my thinking is that he might have been retaliated by karma but that the other two dudes who killed him will also get bitten by karma.

Posted by: AnotherMom ()
Date: October 19, 2010 10:35PM

Wyatt was in elementary school with my child. Through the years I have heard "things" about Wyatt but I will say that whenever we ran into each other he was a very friendly and polite young man.

No one "deserves" to die. And you morons who are trying to make Wyatt's murderers out to be some kind of vigilante heros need to wake up to the fact that people who run around with knives and guns are looking for any excuse to use them. God help you if you are ever in an alley when one of them thinks you looked at him cross-eyed.

Mrs Fuller, I am so sorry for your loss. I will forever hold Wyatt in my heart the way I remember him to have been.

Posted by: Neutral ()
Date: October 19, 2010 10:43PM

There are way too many hateful people leaving messages. No one deserves to be murdered. A very terrible criminal act was committed and a young man died. Whether you know the young man or not, I don't believe his life should have been taken from him, and that the ones responsible should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. A young life was lost, who knows what he could have achieved in time, we will never know.

Posted by: ...... ()
Date: October 20, 2010 09:27AM

Let me guess. Was the person who stabbed him a worthless nigger? Surprise, Surprise.

Posted by: Know ()
Date: October 20, 2010 10:51AM

...... Wrote:
> Let me guess. Was the person who stabbed him a
> worthless nigger? Surprise, Surprise.

14yr. old white male

Posted by: Dustin ()
Date: October 20, 2010 12:02PM

That's weird, I used to play baseball with Wyatt and his brother on the Lee District teams. Been to his house once. He did sell weed though.

Posted by: minor ()
Date: October 20, 2010 12:09PM

14 yr old did the stabbing? probably one of the kids he used to intimidate, beat up and rob out of spite. wyatt was a punk ass, drug dealing kid who was a bully to kids younger than him. I guess since he wasn't that big, it made him feel tough to pick on the weaker kids. his dumb ass got what he deserved. rose hill has one less troublemaker. now if they can get that stupid nigger tony and his worthless friends and crack heads, it may be a good neighborhood. btw, I pissed on his candle the other night....the fire went cold just like his punk ass did on the mortuary slab. heard he got holy before he left....fucking losers.

p.s. mudshark...LOL!! stupid white bitches..get some self respect for yourself and find yourself a good white man.....

Date: October 20, 2010 05:39PM

minor Wrote:
> 14 yr old did the stabbing? probably one of the
> kids he used to intimidate, beat up and rob out of
> spite. wyatt was a punk ass, drug dealing kid who
> was a bully to kids younger than him. I guess
> since he wasn't that big, it made him feel tough
> to pick on the weaker kids. his dumb ass got what
> he deserved. rose hill has one less troublemaker.
> now if they can get that stupid nigger tony and
> his worthless friends and crack heads, it may be a
> good neighborhood. btw, I pissed on his candle the
> other night....the fire went cold just like his
> punk ass did on the mortuary slab. heard he got
> holy before he left....fucking losers.
>
> p.s. mudshark...LOL!! stupid white bitches..get
> some self respect for yourself and find yourself a
> good white man.....

That Racist! Would you bring your 23yr old Iraqi war veteran brother to help kill your neighbor

Date: October 20, 2010 09:10PM

Minor is steven smith

Date: October 20, 2010 09:27PM

sheila fuller Wrote:
> Minor is steven smith
Yeah, we got that.
Could it be Racially motivated?

Posted by: RiP Baby Wyatt.<3 ()
Date: October 20, 2010 09:47PM

THIS IS REFERRING TO MINOR:
Honestly, do you think your cool posting disrespectful comments about wyatt? Sweetie, your not. Get a fucking clue. Your one fucking grimmey bitch. You pissed on Wyatt's candle, well you know what bitch when you fucking die i hope somebody pisses on your fucking candels and on your fucking face. Go to hell bitch; your worthless. Wyatt was not even a bad kid. He was amazing and he had so many people who thought so too.
So this goes out to David Smith, Steven Smith , Randy and Tony & KC:
you all are worth less pieces of shit. you all deserve to die a fucking slow death. wyatt was amazing and believe me he will never be forgeton. you all deserve to burn in hell.
REST IN PEACE BABY BOY. I LOVE YOU

Posted by: Blessings to Wyatt ()
Date: October 20, 2010 09:48PM

not only is this thread an issue about a murder of a deeply loved one, but it also shows how incredibly ignorant our community is. Ms. Sheila, under no circumstances should you have to sit back and read the cruel, and ridiculous things people are saying, I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. As if it isn't bad enough. We support of you, and we love you.

Posted by: TitsorGtfO ()
Date: October 20, 2010 10:05PM

Wyatt's Mom,

Do you spit or swallow?

Date: October 20, 2010 10:18PM

All of them are cowards..they still will not identify themselves to me..I asked them before and I ask them now..why can't you be man or woman enought to use your name. The ones who know Wyatt have let me know who they are, why can't you? To all of you who have offered support and love to me and my family, you are deeply appreciated and you know who you are..and so do we

Posted by: Yoo ()
Date: October 20, 2010 10:18PM

Were the smiths black or white?

Posted by: damm it ()
Date: October 20, 2010 10:33PM

Yoo Wrote:
> Were the smiths black or white?

they are white

Posted by: Confusion? ()
Date: October 20, 2010 10:36PM

David Smith's throat was slit today?

Posted by: themuse ()
Date: October 20, 2010 10:41PM

hasn't this guy been buried yet?
this thread is starting to stink up the forum.

yeefuckinghaw

Posted by: Damm it ()
Date: October 20, 2010 10:52PM

Confusion? Wrote:
> David Smith's throat was slit today?

Where ? ...Not yet.... Where? ....... Game stop?

Posted by: Snapples ()
Date: October 20, 2010 11:14PM

I heard some was killed today too..idk if it is a rumor or what

Posted by: did he just provide motive? ()
Date: October 21, 2010 12:06PM

So if minor is steve smith did he just provide another motive? Police should look into this

Posted by: fuck the negativity ()
Date: October 21, 2010 01:05PM

i dont care wtf yalls negative opinions are about wyatt he was 18 and he died too young he didnt get a chance to even live his life he was a baby....and its pretty sad to all you pathetic little people who have nothing better to do then come on here and talk shit to his family who is in grieving. do you feel that badly about yourself??? wanna make yourselves feel better? you guys need to grow the fuck up and get over yourselves noone deserves to die at 18 years old get a fucking life and leave them alone

Posted by: Thinkaboutit ()
Date: October 21, 2010 01:15PM

No one deserved any of this. Wyatt, his parents, Steven and David Smith's parents, all their friends. What Steven and David did was so wrong, but let the law take care of it. If you think that the police are sitting back doing nothing about this, you're incorrect. Just remember that retalliating against anyone makes you no better than the kids who killed Wyatt.

Posted by: Wowzers ()
Date: October 21, 2010 02:45PM

I heard Wyatt was a bully, thief and dealer. I also heard he was the one that brought the knife and pulled it on the other kid. The reason no one has been charged is because it was self defense. How can you call something a murder when it is not. I have never heard of a "good" person breaking the windows out of someone's car. Sounds like a hoodlum to me.

Posted by: Thinkaboutit ()
Date: October 21, 2010 02:54PM

Maybe Wyatt was all of those things. I have no idea. I wouldn't bet money on the self-defense angle, though. Just be patient - things will work themselves out in time.

The best thing we can all do now is not say things about people that we've "heard" from someone else. No matter what Wyatt was or wasn't, there had to be a better way for this to end than in his death. Be respectful to his mother, wno I know reads this message board, and don't speak badly of him. She's got enough to deal with without people who don't even know him badmouthing him.

Posted by: papi ()
Date: October 21, 2010 04:59PM

alright if the rumors are true i knew the guy that killed him and he was pretty sketchy

Posted by: ScanMan ()
Date: October 21, 2010 05:10PM

Can't wait til the FCPD rounds up all these clowns. Sounds like all these little punks that are involved are gonna be E-Z Pickinz.

Posted by: Your Friends ()
Date: October 21, 2010 05:11PM

We will all miss you. R.I.P.
Attachments:
wyatts balloons 001.jpg

Date: October 21, 2010 05:31PM

What a terrible waste of balloons!

Imagine the impact on the environment this catastrophe will have.
Pieces of these rubber ballons will find their ways into local waterways
killing thousands of fish, and the peTrolleum distillate latex material will
poison those that don't choke to death or suffer from leathal intestinal
balloon-blockages. A piece of these ballons could land in a toddlers
yard and they could pick up a piece and choke to death also.
Where did this tragedy take place at?

Posted by: grammercop ()
Date: October 21, 2010 08:16PM

Between the A and the T, smartass. (NEVER end a sentence with a preposition).

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: October 21, 2010 08:51PM

I heard Steven Smith was stabbed and killed as well, is that true?

Date: October 21, 2010 08:57PM

Really? Wrote:
> I heard Steven Smith was stabbed and killed as
> well, is that true?

Don't think so. We are waiting for justice. No arrest yet.

Date: October 21, 2010 09:07PM

'grammarcop' wrote :

> "Between the A and the T, smartass.
(NEVER end a sentence with a preposition)."

THAT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A VIABLE RULE TO LIVE BY !

And why no seperation between 'grammar' and 'cop'?
OH THAT'S RIGHT SPELLING IS NOT YOUR DEPARTMENT, CONSIDERING.

Posted by: grammer cop ()
Date: October 21, 2010 10:28PM

Sorry, I was hoping you'd be impressed by my intellectual prowess and ask me out. I'm gay, are you? BTW, is the proper spelling Faggot or Fagot? I always seem to forget.

Date: October 21, 2010 10:40PM

'grammar cop' wrote :

> "Sorry,"

DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT.

> "I was hoping you'd be impressed by my intellectual prowess"

EH, NOT REALLY

> "and ask me out."

FAT CHANCE

> "I'm gay,"

CONGRATULATIONS !

> "are you?"

UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU, NO

> "BTW, is the proper spelling Faggot or Fagot?
> I always seem to forget.

I BELIEVE THE PROPPER SPELLING IS 'FAGETTE'
ACORDING HOMOPHONETICS AND DIALECT TRANNYSLATION.

Posted by: u make me sick ()
Date: October 22, 2010 02:05AM

get a life? RIP wyatt.

Posted by: Fairfax ()
Date: October 22, 2010 03:00PM

Any updates on this?

"Wyatt Campbell's friends and family don't say he was perfect. But they also don't think he deserved this."

http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/wyatt-campbells-friends-and-family-remember-murdered-rose-hill-teen

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: October 22, 2010 03:29PM

Great photo...With Miller Lite 40...

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 22, 2010 05:16PM

Ok, seriously, nobody saw this coming?

Everything about this picture screams, "I am going to fuck up my life."

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.
Attachments:
wow.JPG

Date: October 22, 2010 05:39PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Ok, seriously, nobody saw this coming?
>
> Everything about this picture screams, "I am going
> to fuck up my life."

Are you blaming the victim that the killers beat & stabbed him multible times to death?
Fisto

Posted by: eddfsdfhk ()
Date: October 22, 2010 08:37PM

While his friends and family are trying to make the point that he was a good citizen who did not do anything wrong.. They PROBABLY should not make memorial signs of a 17 year old drinking alcohol. Maybe they should show him with his family or something so that the public won't connect him with being a drunk. Just a thought.. not saying he should have been killed at all and it is still tragic but with so many questions about the boy right now it would have been smart to choose a different picture!!

Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 19

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.