HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Herndon :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
HHS - The worst years of your life
Posted by: A'rn ()
Date: September 06, 2005 01:39AM

Anyone else here go to Herndon High School? Every time I drive past that school, my brow still furrows - it didn't matter who you know or where you came from, that school just sucked ass. Some of the worst teachers in the community. Guh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HHS - The worst years of your life
Posted by: dood ()
Date: September 26, 2005 02:15PM

I went there, 95-99... there were some crazy ass teachers but overall i'm happy with my public school education. the good thing about Herndon was with all the retards who went there,it was easy enough to not do homework but still finish with a 3.4

Posted by: ab ()
Date: February 14, 2006 06:07AM

And what school did you go to with a 3.4...?

Posted by: State ()
Date: May 18, 2006 10:08AM

I spent 94-98 there and had the worst fucking time trying to get by. the teachers had all but lost their love for teaching, were pissed at the size of thier paychecks. I had to pick up my little brother up from that school a few weeks ago and my skin was crawling the moment I stepped in to the school.

Posted by: WestOx ()
Date: June 11, 2006 09:04PM

i went to HHS 88-91. god what an awful AWFUL school. One kid had an allergic reaction to walnuts and died, one kid committed suicide, one kid called a group of black kids the N-word. They followed him into the bathroom and he got his skull cracked open. Another kid from anoth school was fighting over some Herndon kid over another Herndon girl and got stabbed IN the hallway by the front office.
Do Bob, Mr House, rambo or Mrs Rojko-pierce still work there?

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: June 11, 2006 11:42PM

My brother graduated from Herndon the year before you got there, westox, and he used to come home telling many of the same kinds of stories you're telling. Freaked me the fuck out when I was a youngin.

Especially the stabbings, that school has seen a fair amount of stabbings. What do you herndoners love so much about stabbing other people? What about good old school shootings or something? Brass knuckles? But no, always with the stabbings.

Posted by: RbF_dark420 ()
Date: June 13, 2006 05:55AM

Rambo retired in like 92 or 93, he got real crazy towards the end trying to catch kidz smoking by jumping out of trees and hiding under cars. and Bob Gardner still works at herndon to this day i beleive, he is a admin and golf teacher i think.

Only the paraniod will Survive...

Posted by: daninry ()
Date: March 21, 2007 04:10PM

yeah, i go there now, peirce is still working. what an awful school im switching though. this year alone (2007) three kids have died, one form sucide one from ODing and another from a gang... gotta love herndon

Posted by: Shak ()
Date: April 16, 2007 08:50PM

Damn I hated HHS. I transferred in for senior year (class of 05) and boy did it suck. I was working as a office aide for two old hags and they'd complain to you about everything you do if its not to their liking. So glad to be out of there.

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: April 21, 2007 03:58PM

whats the deal with the big Rock out front that everyone Paints on? Who put it there,. who's idea was it paint on it and why the fuck does everyone think its a crime so they do it in the middle of the night?

Posted by: Guest123 ()
Date: July 03, 2007 02:19PM

ah yes. I was unfortunate enough to be in the class of 01.

Posted by: 08isohsogreattt ()
Date: October 22, 2007 12:16AM

daninry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yeah, i go there now, peirce is still working.
> what an awful school im switching though. this
> year alone (2007) three kids have died, one form
> sucide one from ODing and another from a gang...
> gotta love herndon

not funny dude, the OD one was one of my good friends, i go to herndon, graduate this year 08

Posted by: Not A Crackhead ()
Date: October 22, 2007 02:09PM

08isohsogreattt,

I don't think daninry was trying to be funny. I think he was just stating a fact to support his assertion that HHS is an aweful school. Maybe you shouldn't be so sensitive. I feel bad that your friend was a crack head, but I would want to transfer too if that crap was all around me.

Posted by: bteds ()
Date: December 20, 2007 11:36AM

All you little kids in Herndon will be happy for your upbringing when you step foot on college campuses in the region and tell people where your from. Many frats in Radford and Tech can attest to that. You will know what to do when the situation gets a little hairy and HHS gets little punks ready for real life. Stop running from danger and get ahold of your manhood

Posted by: Shakko ()
Date: February 03, 2008 04:05PM

Yep, I hated that school. I transferred in for my senior year and while that sucks by default, HHS just made it worse. Thankfully I was only there for 1 year. Class of 05.

Posted by: Transplant ()
Date: April 16, 2008 07:40PM

Ah HHS. . .i hated that place, still do!

Class of '93 here, so I can answer a few of the questions above.

yeah, we had a classmate die who had an allergic reaction to peanut oil. Natalie Ney was her name. Ate a cookie cooked in peanut oil and her throat closed off until she suffocated. That was Sophomore year. A kid ahead of us a year shot himself in the head. His name was Billy. . .something. His younger brother Jay was in my graduating class.

That big rock out front, yeah that was from our graduating class and was put out there as a "gift" to future classes. Sorry about that, shouldn't left vending machines or something better.

Stabbings were more or less a monthly occurance. Some kind named Chucky (he was a brutha) got knifed that same sophomore year, why I don't remember. Our principal Dale Sanders (nicknamed "the Colonel" ) was constantly trying to get kids to snitch on one another for $100 bucks. Drugs were everywhere and I remember seeing deals going down in the open and more or less the administration were clueless.

Not surprised to hear things haven't improved.

Posted by: Hyroo ()
Date: April 30, 2008 10:50PM

Hot damn, I go there now, I'm a senior, and I've never seen any of this kind of shit going on... Either I've got blinders on, or I just don't hang with the right crowd to see the drug deals going on in the hallways.

Posted by: Kindler ()
Date: May 06, 2008 12:05AM

I second that Hyroo. I've only ever seen a few drug deals in the halls. Worst thing I notice is the gay bashing...like that guy at lunch on the Day of Silence... -_-

Perhaps the reason I don't see stuff either is because we're in the same group? (It's Renji =P)

Posted by: Zee ()
Date: May 06, 2008 03:04PM

Actually... I think Herndon's not that bad of a school. The people are really nice and stuff? I dunno. Like the two people said above... I probably don't hang out with drug dealers.

Posted by: Bates ()
Date: May 07, 2008 04:14PM

That DoS shit was pretty irritating.

Speaking of drug dealers, it definitely still goes down in the halls. A lot. And in the parking lot. And by the pod classes. Hell, just everywhere. Not that I would know. Of course not.

Posted by: Bates ()
Date: May 07, 2008 04:17PM

The 'shit' being the some of the student's responses, of course.

Posted by: Kindler ()
Date: May 09, 2008 05:42PM

Ahh, I was hoping you didn't mean the silent people. ^^;;

I saw the three guys locking the parking lot shut from my class's window. We told our teacher and she went and caught one of them. XD

Posted by: KP&V ()
Date: January 04, 2009 02:12PM

A'rn, you are silly. Herndon was great, and you know it. That's why you still live in Herndon. You LOVE IT!

Posted by: JIMsteele ()
Date: February 02, 2009 10:16AM

I enjoy herndon i graguate 2009 and our class motto is F.B.G.M fuck bitches get money. and .09 we over. us herndon boys love to drink

Posted by: fbgm? ha ha ()
Date: February 04, 2009 04:21PM

I'm pretty sure any shithead in high school who talks about fucking bitches and getting money is probably still a virgin. You probably ride the bus and get a weekly allowance from your mommy.

You also won't F a B until you are in your late twenties, and you won't G any M until you get a job.

It's a whole lot of talk from a guy with a tiny wiener.

Posted by: DJ Dildo ()
Date: April 20, 2010 10:40PM

I'm a senior now. Any reality of a shank wielding, drug infested, self-mutilatey year round lollapalooza that was HHS has really simmered down into a bunch of bored high school kids, waiting for college. And bored administrators, waiting to die. Hell, i wish i went here fifteen years ago. Unless you're just spicing things up Because you're OLD. and maybe my "teen years memory will be a little more jewel-studded. when im 40, bald, fat, depressed, driving" a four door saturn, working for the man, and having no warm vision for a future. I'll compensate by telling myself what a past I had. Oh what a crazy past i'll..Have.
....ugh

Posted by: class of 2011 ()
Date: November 30, 2010 01:11PM

This school is the most boring peice of shit anyone has been forced to go to! Its filled with security guards that work there because thier friends do, and a resource officer with a nose that rivals the size of any jew. All the teachers are dumb as shit, and i guess that its no suprise that im writing this in room 110, computer number 14#.

Posted by: Guj ()
Date: November 30, 2010 01:16PM

class of 2011, thats all soo true and it doesnt help that our new prinipal has a last name a bates (just imagine the jokes)...

Posted by: Ass Mike ()
Date: December 09, 2010 06:57AM

I think the principals name being Mister Bates is actually one of the highlights of the organization

Posted by: haha ()
Date: December 14, 2010 06:17PM

Ass Mike Wrote: MasterBates hahaha
> I think the principals name being Mister Bates is
> actually one of the highlights of the organization

Posted by: HHS ()
Date: February 11, 2012 04:11PM

Im guessing all of you bashing Herndon High were all losers who didn't fit in. Just because you couldn't make friends and stressed over your grades doesn't mean that the school is shitty. Herndon was fun as shit, always something going on. Man I miss high school

Posted by: Kid11 ()
Date: April 01, 2012 10:58PM

Zee Wrote:
> Actually... I think Herndon's not that bad of a
> school. The people are really nice and stuff? I
> dunno. Like the two people said above... I
> probably don't hang out with drug dealers.

Posted by: Ahmayzin ()
Date: April 11, 2012 12:16PM

Have 3 older brothers that went to Herndon...c/s '85, '87 and '89. I chose South Lakes.

Posted by: humanperson ()
Date: March 16, 2015 08:52AM

that's why it's high school. Did you play sports or get involved? Grow up and move on

Posted by: Chip Chipperson ()
Date: December 23, 2016 03:20AM

Has the school been overrun by illegal immigrants yet?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.