HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Herndon :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How do you get rid of yellow jackets under ground?
Posted by: Harvey Salte ()
Date: July 01, 2011 09:57PM

I have a yellow jacker problem in my backyard. There is a nest under the ground. How can get of them ? I have a party in a week with little kids. HELP

---------------------------------------------------------

mbt shoes mbt shoes clearance footwear mbt

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How do you get rid of yellow jackets under ground?
Posted by: raptured ()
Date: July 02, 2011 08:16AM

I used spray poison for bees/wasps. It shoots out a long stream. Spray the nest entrance - run back into house, watch. Spray again, repeat.

Eventually the yellow jackets stopped returning to the nest (very few exited the nest after spraying). When things calmed down - YOU determine what "calmed down" means - I dug down into the nest with a shovel and sprayed a few more times while doing it. Eventually just turned over an 8" or so depth worth of dirt at the entrance and around a foot in radius around it.

I originally "found" the nest while mowing - the vibration of the mower apparently alerted the yellow jackets and a few exited the nest and came after my daughter and myself - she got nailed on a toe and I got nailed on a hand and thigh; we ran back into the house at that point to see a swarm flying all around - they put out a pheromone or something that is a pretty good signal to each other to attack anything in the area.

I eventually finished my mowing...

Posted by: Raptured ()
Date: July 02, 2011 08:19AM

Oh, by the way, after you have gotten rid of THAT nest the yellow jackets may want to take up residence somewhere else close by - I saw some "later" flying under the bottom piece of siding around the other side of my house. Because they weren't interfering with my existence in that particular location I simply sprayed that area and left it alone; I do not know if that was sufficient to remove them however I've had no problems with attacks (or fear of attacks) since.

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: July 08, 2011 09:39PM

I had a nest in my front yard. I was just rolling a trash can across the yard and got nailed about six times. A can of spray from Home Depot did NOT do the trick.

I poured gasoline in the hole and then covered it. I did not have to light it. Either the fumes killed them or they consumed the gas and died from it.

One treatment of maybe 1/4gal and I never saw them again.

Posted by: mcb123 ()
Date: November 03, 2011 04:20PM

I had one by our creek by our house and i got a bucket, large rock, gasoline and a partner you pour the gas in the hole and very quickly place the bucket on top of the hole then put the rock on top to weigh it down the fumes of the gas kill the yellow jackets. hope it works.

Posted by: easttx ()
Date: July 05, 2012 04:06PM

i poured 2 gallons of gas in the hole waited 1 min then threw a torch on it later i tried digging the larva out and got stung so i poured 2 gallons of gas in the hole waited 1 min and threw a torch on it.

Posted by: tobomeo ()
Date: August 19, 2012 01:56AM

Yellow jackets in the ground are sicada killing wasps. The males cannot sting, they just try to scare you away. The females are usually busy killing sicada's or in the nest.

The best way to get rid of them is to wait until dark when they are all in the nest and sprinkle a white powdered insecticide in and around the hole. They will track it through the entire nest and soon be gone for good.

You can find the white powder stuff at Home Depot or Lowes.

Cheers.

Posted by: JeanE ()
Date: September 02, 2012 11:19AM

Last month, a friend of mine was cutting a patch of grass and disturbed a nest of small yellow jackets. They stung her over a dozen times. I had to get rid of them, but they were located next to my pond and I could not burn or spray them with insecticide, nor pour gasoline on them. I tried the glass jar over them, but they always found another way around the "blockade." I did come up with something that worked for me and it is very simple. Get a forty pound bag of clumping kitty litter. Pour it in a bucket so it will disburse quickly. In the middle of a cool night, pour the litter over the holes quicky (you should mark them during the day) so you can move fast at night. Back off fast and from a reasonable distance, use a sprinkler to water down the litter. It will run into their hole and gel like concrete. It will become too heavy for them to move (and you can add more litter on top in strong flexible bags to add more weight, if needed). You may have to be patient for the rain or maybe a few critters to help you by disbursing the litter more. I think they are actually look for the dead bees to eat. The yellow jackets haven't returned. I cleaned up the litter and it's just like it was before.

Posted by: @ tobomeo ()
Date: September 12, 2012 10:07AM

no, cidaca killers do not nest in that fashion, they are solitary wasps that do not make or have a communal nest. not to mention they look pretty much nothing like a yellow jacket. the only similarity is they, a single female, will dig a burrow to deposit the cicadas.

the standard issue yellow jacket is what the OP is talking about, and they will make a nest anywhere they deem fit, between the siding and the house, eaves, old wood piles, a dug out tree, rodent burrows in the ground ( like what the OP most likely ran into ), even piles of leaves. any place that's relatively low traffic and affords some protection.

for in ground/rodent burrow nests, gasoline poured right down the hole is the best option, kills the whole deal in short order. but that's not a good option when it's right in the middle of the fairway, as the gas will kill everything else and you'll have a brown patch until middle of next summer.

Posted by: Joe Williams ()
Date: September 30, 2012 07:03PM

I have yellow jackets in the ground

Posted by: bethhp ()
Date: April 11, 2013 03:15PM

Yellow jackets are wasps that live underground & are very agressive to anything coming near the nests. Male Cicada killers, the extremely large black wasps (about 2" in length +/_) carry cicadas to underground dens for the females to lay their eggs in. The cicada killers aren't too agressive, but may chase you off. Yellow wjackets will send out attack scents and the rest of the gang will come armed. Find the hole and fill it with a spray (some suggest Raid, although there are others out there). Don't bother shooting the nest during daylight hours as the yjs are out hunting. Locate the nest (usually very small), mark it, and return at night. Fill the hole with spray, cover & pack with dirt so the yjs can't escape. Yjs rest and are lethargic at night which increases your chances of killing them off. I would repeat this periodically as new eggs are laid.

Posted by: Tom Walle ()
Date: July 30, 2013 02:41AM

Pour a little bit of gasoline into the hole and walk away. The fumes will kill them overnight and the next day you will just see a few stragglers. Do it in the evening as most will be back at the nest. The next day you can dig it up and stomp out any surviving larvae. That's it.... Done it that way for 20 years on my property as every year we find a nest or two somewhere.

Posted by: connie cutright ()
Date: August 01, 2013 04:52PM

We have very busy yellow jackets under a concrete slab and can't find the small hole they are going into, we have tried spraying them with a bee spray, just to have them return a day later, we have no idea how to get to the hole, any suggestions or is it just a guessing game and we keep spraying

Posted by: John Kenney ()
Date: August 02, 2013 03:45PM

I tried 4 or 5 things before I finally got rid of a YJ ground nest. First, I sprayed 1/2 can of wasp killer into the main hole and went on vacation for 2 weeks. When I came back, there were more than ever. Then I covered their main hole and secondary exit with about an inch of a mixture of 1/2 diatomaceous earth and half Borax. They dug through that. So I put more on. They created new exits about 25 cm away. I covered all those with the same mixture. Then I put about a cup of bleach in their main hole and followed it quickly with 1/2 cup ammonia. I did this twice with the main hole and twice with their secondary exit. (This supposedly creates a toxic gas. Note that I did not mix bleach and ammonia directly in a container, just poured them sequentially quickly into the holes and stayed out of fumes range.) They still survived. Then I sprayed the rest of the can of wasp killer in their main hole. I never saw another one come out of that hole and no YJs outside the hole would go back in through there. But they would still come out of ancillary exits and there were still a number swarming in the area.

So lessons learned: (1) Diatomaceous earth basically does nothing. After all, these are earth-dwelling creatures, so no matter how much DE gives some other insects a fatal tummy ache, it basically did nothing against YJs. (2) Borax also seemed to do nothing. (3) Bleach + ammonia probably killed off a number in the nest, but it was not the ultimate solution (so to speak). (4) Wasp spray also did not kill them all off definitively, even in a large dose.

If I had to do it over again, I would forget the DE/Borax and the wasp spray. I would use the bleach/ammonia and then follow up with pesticide powder (one thing I never tried) in the entrances.

Interestingly, I never had any stinging or even threat of it, even though I would stand just maybe 1.5 meters from their nest to watch the effects of my latest assault. I never moved quickly, even the couple of times when they landed on me, when I just let them fly away.

Posted by: Brian Allen ()
Date: August 07, 2013 03:12PM

I used TEMPO this morning which I use on carpenter ants. Poured it in their hole and around the area of the stone wall they were in. Didn't know if it would work but it works great on ants. Well they are all dead. Never even got out!!!

TEMPO kills carpenter ants when they go to clean themselves. I got it on-line. DO-IT-Yourself pest control

Posted by: steve schwartz ()
Date: August 11, 2013 01:46PM

I ran over a big nest with my mower. I last mowed there JULY 7TH & noticed a few yellow jackets making a fuss. i ran over the same spot this morning & it cuused a swarm like I've never seen & got zapped a few times. thanks for all the advice. do i have to dig the nest out to get the queen? if so how lomg shoud i wait before i dig? Thank you

Posted by: Deb ()
Date: August 11, 2013 04:35PM

The last time we had yellow jacket next (last year), at night, I dressed in all my winter gear head to toe (boot included and scarf on face), (in august, mind you). Then I took a whole bottle of rubbing alcohol and poured it into the hole, then covered the hole with a plastic lid and put a rock on it. It worked.

I plan on doing the same thing tomorrow night so that I can mulch the laurel bush that has another nest below it. Wish me luck!

Posted by: killrcottoncandy ()
Date: August 28, 2013 10:48PM

yellow jackets and cicada killer wasps are two different things. cicada killer wasps don't usually colonize the way yellow jackets will. the reason you will find multiple in an area are because it just happens to be the right condition vs yellow jackets actually colonize together in a nest.

Posted by: insptrjf ()
Date: September 03, 2013 10:37PM

The first thing you have to do is, wait for the sun to go down. It doesn't have to be pitch black out...just after sunset should be good enough. Once the sun goes down, almost all the bees will be in the hive. Except for the few guarding the entrance. Then I use a foam spray (there are several manufactures) that is specifically used for wasps and yellow jackets. Ask at your local hardware or garden supply outlet. The foam carries a toxin to kill the bees and it also seals the entrance, so they can't escape. But, again, the most important thing is to wait for sunset, and don't take a flashlight with you...might as well do it in the middle of the day if you do. It should only take one application. Pesky little bastards.

Posted by: CJ ()
Date: September 12, 2013 08:27PM

Do NOT use chlorox and ammonia PLEASE! The combination creates Chloramine which is highly toxic if inhaled in any quantity. The bleach decomposes to make hydrochloric acid which reacts with the ammonia to form toxic chloramine fumes.

Re: How do you get rid of yellow jackets under ground & why do they come back after destroying??
Posted by: Nancy Hardy ()
Date: September 23, 2013 11:52PM

We had a nest in our flower garden around a tree. They were going in & out thru the decorative logs that surround the flower garden. None of the sprays worked and it seemed like there were more & more. Finally my husband & neighbor decided to dig up the flower garden and use gas. They were digging and ran into the nest, flipped it and thousands of bees appeared. At first they ran and thought they were toast but the bees just landed on them but did not sting them. Very strange. The poured gas into the dirt and used shovels to flip the dirt and set it on fire. It was an amazing fire and bees were burning and their nests which were large and there were three large nests. It burned for quite a while and we were sure that it was over even though the flower bed would never be used again (with that dirt anyway)!! Then the next day we went out there and guess what??? YELLOWJACKETS!!!! Why did they come back and what are they doing?? Hundreds of them....they fly thru the wood and on the other side is nothing but a big hole and piles of dirt. They just fly around and take off up in the sky and then return. What are they doing? And why aren't they dead or leaving this mess?

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: September 28, 2013 06:36AM

Under my deck at the bottom of the steps there are some aggressive yellow jackets that have a hive under the supporting railroad tie . These damn things have stung me several different times. I can't get to them with spray or anything. They have found the perfect spot. Any idea's without cutting down my back deck!!!

Posted by: J.C. ()
Date: October 06, 2013 12:12PM

Clorox and ammonia is just a very crude form of tear gas.

Posted by: Wayne ()
Date: October 09, 2013 10:40AM

Cheap and easy solution...
Find the entrance hole and wait until night when the yellow jackets are not active.
Cover the hole with a thick plastic garbage bag and cover the bag with dirt. The yellow jackets won't be able to get out and will die.

Posted by: Sweet Nipples ()
Date: October 20, 2013 04:11PM

I ate them

Posted by: Tina Knight ()
Date: April 30, 2014 03:14AM

I have an infestation of these. They have taken over an acre of my property and have compromised the foundation of my home. We have found close to 100 in/outlet holes. Every family member has been bitten and i was hospitalized for 50+ stings on my leggs. I need serious help... NOW

Posted by: Tina Knight ()
Date: April 30, 2014 03:16AM

Forgot to add email addy

Posted by: pamelaT ()
Date: July 15, 2014 10:27AM

Here in NY the YJ's have started making their nests. I was stung last year, one sting and had a very bad reaction, which I never had before from bug bites/stings. Was stung again last week 3 times ( through clothing) and needed medical attention with steroids and now have to carry an epi-pen. DYI solutions may work for those that KNOW they do not have an adverse reaction, but I would not risk it. It seems that the Eastern Yellow Jacket sting is more toxic then others. And accounts for most visits to ER's over other biting/stinging insects.

Called a professional bee remover immediately and had them DIG OUT the nest's. With about 300 YJ's per hive as they have just gotten started, by September the hives would have been massive, up to thousands of bee's and would have posed a real danger and threat to family & pets.

The last two years have been the only time we have ever had problems with Yellow Jackets, and cant account for why this is. The Bee professional gave some good advice and said to start putting out Yellow Jacket traps around the property in early Spring when the Queens are looking for areas to make nests, luring them in and hopefully making your home and garden less desirable for future nesting.

Hope this helps! As they say Once Bitten, twice shy. I will leave it to the professionals to handle this problem going forward.
I am now needless to say very vigilant in observing my garden and surrounding property for "trafficking", Yellow Jackets coming and going to possible other underground nest's. Don't seem to have additional ones at this point

Posted by: Raeleen ()
Date: July 22, 2014 04:28PM

We are having a problem finding the eastern yellow jackets that are aggressively attacking us; we have tried to watch the ground to find where they are going, but not having any luck, it there a trick?

Thank you

Posted by: janne ()
Date: July 24, 2014 04:29PM

I have a ground nest of YJs that I do not want to kill, but I would really like to mow some of the front yard (and I'm sure some of my neighbors want me to mow the front yard, too).

How far away from the nest do I need to stay to avoid stirring them up?

Posted by: Dawn ()
Date: July 30, 2014 06:08PM

A few weeks ago, the kid who mows my lawn said he got stung a few times...Today I was home when he came..He came and got me to tell me he thinks he found a nest. He was in the same spot where he had gotten stung last time and a bunch of bees came flying out. I went over(I am highly allergic) and saw a lot of what looked like babies by this one section of grass..A lot of bee activity, but I cant "see" where the hole/nest is as he was afraid to mow the grass there and I certainly cant mess with it...Any suggestions? Can I put a large heavy rock where I think the nest is(all the bees are)? Will that kill them or will they be able to escape? Thank you in advance for any advice.

Posted by: Roondog ()
Date: July 30, 2014 08:33PM

Well I have to tell all that I found some of these on my property. I live on a lake in Meridian, MS, and have had experience with them previously. One entrance to their den is right at my seawall, and they are flying under a board, up then down into their layer. Cannot pour anything into that entrance. There is another entrance about 12' away (not sure whether they are connected, but if they are, then I have a really big problem on my hands). So being careful, and a follower of protocol, I bought a bee suit from Amazon, and a litany of poisons designed to kill these critters (nothing is worse in the nature world than getting stung hundreds of times, hence the suit). I'll suit up, spray a 3% solution of permethrin all over my suit, leaving it wet, then advance to the war zone with weapons of destruction (hornet foam, sevin dust, a weed torch, and the like). Certainly they will attack (though I will do my deed at night), but I will be prepared. Buying the suit is well worth the money if you have this situation, or a lot of property that you need to manage. It only costed about $75, which is worth not getting stung over!!

Will post updates.

Posted by: Been stung ()
Date: August 03, 2014 05:29PM

Things I have learned so far about YJS... They like to sleep at night, they are all in the nest at night and calm, and they are highly aggressive during the daylight hours.

Usually I cut the grass at night while it is cool outside. Last week I had to cut in the mid morning. While cutting the grass, I found the YJ ground nest entrance hole. Unaware of what it was, I found out on the next pass when I went over their nest, which interestingly enough is a big hollow place in the yard covered with dirt and grass. As it turns out, I am allergic to bee stings. A squad trip to the ER, on the IV bag for 4 hours with numerous meds and I still need to cut the yard.

Last night I put a piece of screen over the ground impression, so they could not come out of there. I went out early this morning, while the pests (which YJS are) were sleeping and sprayed the hole to their nest with RAID YJ/WASP killer. I thought the RAID would be a foam, but after a few seconds it turned into a spray. This afternoon there were still some flying around, so I think I will go back to the hardware store to try a foam type killer. If this does not work, I am going to call an exterminator. YJS are dangerous, so you need to be careful around them.

Posted by: been stung ()
Date: August 03, 2014 05:35PM

How to kill YJS.....I have been told to pour gasoline in the hole, do not light the gas as it is poison and kills them. If you light it, all the gas burns up and defeats the purpose of pouring it in the nest. It is best to do this at night or in the early morning hours.

Posted by: PT in NY ()
Date: August 07, 2014 11:03PM

Just following up on my post.There are still YJ's in the yard after having nests dug out and removed. exterminator says that these are most likely drones that where out foregoing when the nests were destroyed over 4 weeks ago. They do not have an identifiable nest where they can be seen coming and going from a established hive, these lone survivors are congregating in one specific area of a retaining wall, but not with the usual activity seen with an active hive and established queen. Oddly enough the most recent activity is that we have seen voles out in and around this area in broad day light, and as YJ Queens prefer warrens of burrowing animals to establish nests this could be connected, but having no surviving Queens just what are theses buggers up too?

Are yard is small and we have family pets, We really do not want to fumigate this wall with toxic chemicals,but we may have no choice here. It seems like the drones that were left behind are establishing a new nest or possibly a new nest for Spring.We respect nature, but this is all to close for comfort and they will have to be eradicated ASAP.

Posted by: JayFly ()
Date: August 17, 2014 08:51PM

Just sprayed a full can of Raid Wasp and Hornet killer into an underground nest then dumped a bucket of clay on top of everything...hope to find a lot of dead yj's in the morning...got stund twice yesterday and my arm and calf are still swollen and sensitive. I'll update my progress later. thanks for all the good advice.

Posted by: I hate them ()
Date: August 23, 2014 06:04PM

hey i was walking in my yard and i stepped on a yellowjackets nest and i saw a few pop out i ran away but my sister got stung twice and her friend got stung three
time's.
what can i do to kill them.
what do i use to kill them

Posted by: sir derp a lot ()
Date: August 23, 2014 06:10PM

hey every one best way to get rid of a under-ground nest is to use a pot of boiling water be careful and make sure it reach's all of them DONT use not boiling water becuse that will just piss them the Fack off and you REALLY dont want that if you are having trouble with the boiling water i would try some of the stuff they will sell in store's to get rid of them [warning] i have never tried this but i hear it works VERY well so dont blame me if it doesnt work

Posted by: Dr. Jim ()
Date: September 17, 2014 03:30PM

Not a good idea to mix Clorox and ammonia. The Clorox doesn't decompose to hydrochloric acid and react with the ammonia as someone said. If it did, you would get ammonium chloride, not chloramine. Clorox and ammonia react directly to produce chloramine which is not only toxic, but quite explosive. You might end by blowing yourself up. In any case, don't mix chemicals together. As far as getting rid of the bees, call an exterminator.

Posted by: Faye DeZarn ()
Date: September 25, 2014 07:40PM

Have a nest in my barn,\. One got me on my ring finger and sent me to E.R to get my ring off. I uncovered the nest. It was under a thick piece of carpet. They chased me into the house, but one got me just as I got inside the door. Need to know how to get rid of them inside a building. Thanks

Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: September 25, 2014 09:38PM

call an exterminator

Posted by: YFore ()
Date: September 27, 2014 07:13PM

I have YJs in my back yard. My young son of 3 has been stung twice. Burned them and dug them up with an excavator as we couldn't find the entrance. Lots of them still flying around, but have no real direction. Dug down about 6 feet. Could the queen still be underground or are they just hanging out? I don't want anyone to get stung anymore.

Re; Nest on front porch has been destroyed. .Why r Yellow Jackets returning to site..
Posted by: Misti Sargent ()
Date: October 08, 2014 05:54PM

Nest on front porch has been destroyed. .Why r Yellow Jackets returning to site?.

Posted by: Sherry ()
Date: July 16, 2015 12:47AM

My neighbor has honey bees and knows a great deal about bees in general. He said the best way to kill yellow jackets is to first find the hole(s) and get a big container of Dawn dishwashing liquid and pour the whole container of Dawn down the hole and then cover the hole so they can't get out. Bees breathe through their skin and the Dawn coats their bodies and they can breathe and poof, they die. The hard part is finding the entrances and exits. Sounds crazy but it works. Good Luck!!

Re: How do you get rid of yellow jackets under ground above fish pond without killing fish
Posted by: Kenneth Miller ()
Date: July 27, 2015 01:20AM

tried using shop vacuum got half

Posted by: mjprof ()
Date: July 28, 2015 09:59AM

Cicada killers and yellow jackets are not the same, and should never be mistaken for each other due to the large size of the cicada killers. Yellow jackets do build nests in the ground, and can have very large colonies underground. My best success with killing them is to pour a cup of gasoline into the entrance hole at night, and turn a bucket upside down over it to keep the fumes in. The yellow jackets are all dead the next morning.

Posted by: Dildo Dan ()
Date: August 28, 2015 02:14PM

I used a wet/dry vac. I found the entrance, laid down the hose with the opening of the nozzle right next to the opening of the nest, turned it on, let it run for a few hours. I returned and checked to see if anything was still flying in or out. Nothing was, so I plugged the end of the vacuum with a rag. I got stung while doing this, but just once. I probably got 90 percent of them this way. I went to the store and got wasp spray and that took care of the rest. I dug up the ground around the hole until I got to the next. It measured about 10" x 10" and had about 5 layers to it. IT'S GONE NOW!

Posted by: JohnD ()
Date: September 05, 2015 09:57PM

They hate the smell of peppermint. After you treat the area, put peppermint oil in the hole. They won't come back. Note: peppermint oil does not kill them!

Posted by: Steve F ()
Date: October 12, 2015 03:31PM

I've just read all of these hints about ridding my overgrown side yard of YJs.
I tried the hornet spray last week and now still see them flying around the hole. I'll try the Dawn trick tonight and the gasoline if that fails. When I lived in Oklahoma a friend of ours neighbor was cleaning her bathtub with bleach and ammonia, was overcome by the fumes, lifeflight helicopter was called by a family member and when she came out of the house she dropped dead in the yard as the helicopter was landing. Just thought I'd throw that in for those who might think it won't happen to them. Now I'll go out and see if I can find the YJ's exit hole.

Posted by: Popeye arm ()
Date: June 15, 2016 12:24PM

I live on a farm. I typically bring my horse over to their hole and jerk him off and let his spew fill the hole! He shoots A LOT, so I only have to jerk him off once. Thankfully, because he's hung like a horse and my arm gets very tired after the first time.

Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: June 29, 2016 02:19PM

Use an illegal alien. If he dies, he dies.

Posted by: TyJVx ()
Date: April 09, 2017 06:30PM

TyJVx

Posted by: This person wins the internet! ()
Date: April 24, 2017 09:21AM

Popeye arm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I live on a farm. I typically bring my horse over
> to their hole and jerk him off and let his spew
> fill the hole! He shoots A LOT, so I only have to
> jerk him off once. Thankfully, because he's hung
> like a horse and my arm gets very tired after the
> first time.

A horse that's hung like a horse! ROTFLMMFAO!

Posted by: Karen ()
Date: July 07, 2017 03:10AM

Let me entertain you (idiot), WOW, you wrote this at 9:21AM! Such intelligence written. You must be a scholar, or a hippophile (go ahead look it up). I'm going to bet that, if you are not a scholar, you definitely are not a hippophile! You are a troubled young man. Oh, Incase you didn't get it, you are not funny!!

Posted by: Hi Karen ()
Date: July 07, 2017 10:40AM

You wrote your reply at 3:10AM. You 're either drunk, stoned, both or a lady missing a man's touch. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think about it. You want me on this wall, you need me on this wall. Santiago's death, while tragic, saved lives!

Posted by: john b ()
Date: September 16, 2017 07:22PM

does charcoal lighter fluid work?

Posted by: It hurts the horse's penis ()
Date: September 20, 2017 07:06AM

Try anal ease or ky jelly

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.