HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Herndon :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Boo Taylor death 1st anniversary
Posted by: Itsme2 ()
Date: December 30, 2009 06:10PM

Has anyone heard any news about Boo Taylor's untimely death last year? Hard to believe it has already been a year since the poor soul passed. What ever happened from the police investigation? Is there a coverup? Should we trust HPD/FCPD? I don't know. You tell me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Boo Taylor death 1st anniversary
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: January 07, 2010 12:37PM

yeah, the dumb fuck is dead.

Posted by: R.I.P. fence ()
Date: January 15, 2010 08:11PM

piece of shit was speeding, lost control, got killed

Posted by: krys ()
Date: January 30, 2010 04:52AM

omg you ppl r so heartless like really get a life

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: February 06, 2010 08:50AM

worm food

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: BOO'S FAMILY ()
Date: April 24, 2010 02:15AM

YES, THEY SAID IT WAS ACCIDENTAL AND GOOD REST HIS SOUL...WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ? GOD DOESN'T LIKE UGLY AND BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM..HE LIVED LIFE O THE FULLEST AND ALWAYS HELPED OTHERS SO GROW UP REST IN PEACE JOSEPH ANDRE TAYLOR AKA BOO

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: April 26, 2010 12:02PM

Hey Boo's family? You really SUCK at child raising. Boo was a fucking menace to society.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: April 27, 2010 08:18AM

BOO'S FAMILY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YES, THEY SAID IT WAS ACCIDENTAL AND GOOD REST HIS
> SOUL...

Idiot

>WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?

A better person than your wormfood relative

>GOD DOESN'T LIKE UGLY

Then you're fucked and will be going to hell

> AND BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM..

I don't associate with pieces of shit like him, hence why I didn't know him

> HE LIVED LIFE O THE FULLEST

By living life (t)o the fullest do you mean drunkenly ramming his car into someone's fence and killing himself in the process?

> AND ALWAYS HELPED OTHERS

Had he lived he could have helped pay for the fence he destroyed, but NOOO he died and now there is nobody to sue to pay for the fence repairs!

> SO GROW UP REST IN PEACE JOSEPH ANDRE TAYLOR AKA BOO

Hard to rest peacefully when you've got worms eating your rotten good for nothing corpse.

P.S. Glad this little shit is dead

Posted by: like2eat@theY ()
Date: June 04, 2010 01:51PM

Attachments:
ivan2.jpg

Posted by: FUCK BOO ()
Date: October 12, 2010 06:53PM

ITS BETTER HE IS DEAD, HE SOLD DRUGS,STOLE,LIED,AND TRIED TO ALWAYS ACT HARD... HE WAS AS SHORT AS GARY COLMAN AND WAS AS FAT AS BIGGIE... SO YOU DO THE MATH..
HE WAS JUST A FAKE WANNA BE GANGSTER THAT GOT WHAT HE DESERVED, WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND..HE PROB HAD A GOOD SIDE,BUT HIS CRIMINAL RECORD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.. IF HE WAS ALIVE HE WOULD BE JOBLESS,BROKE,AND ON FOOD STAMPS, HE WAS BLACK RIGHT? IMAGINE THAT

Posted by: 9768 ()
Date: October 12, 2010 06:56PM

what kind of ghetto name is boo? just like a black nickname

Posted by: 967 EVIL ()
Date: October 13, 2010 05:37PM

whats funny about the whole story is the dumb ass was driving drunk,speeding,hit
a fence...then died.. instantly the family blames the police,and wants to try to
get money..lol just like a low rent family trying anything they can to blame someone else,instead of taking responsibility for their ghetto boys actions

Posted by: wow ()
Date: June 21, 2011 10:48AM

wow... i can't beleive the stuff I'm reading, you all are wrong for that.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: June 21, 2011 01:41PM

Wait, no one mentioned if he fathered any bastard children.

Posted by: Great Question ()
Date: June 22, 2011 09:38AM

ProVallone Wrote:
> Wait, no one mentioned if he fathered any bastard
> children.

"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","026"," 13338","PREUIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","07/08/2003","OTHER WARRANT "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","026"," 13338","PREUITT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","02/18/2003","ASSAULT-SIMPLE "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","026"," 13338","PREUITT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","02/18/2003","ASSAULT-SIMPLE "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","026"," 13338","PREVIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","05/09/2003","ASSAULT ON POLICE OFFICER "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","026"," 13338","PREVIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","05/09/2003","ESCAPE CUST,NON-CONV W/FORCE "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","026"," 13338","PREVIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","05/09/2003","POSS CONTROLLED DRUG FEL "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","028"," 13338","PREUIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","03/28/2003","OTHER WARRANT "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","031"," 13338","PREUIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","08/16/2008","DOMESTIC ASSAULT "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","031"," 13338","PREUIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","11/28/2008","DISREG POLICE SIGNAL TO STOP,ELUDE "
"TAYLOR ","JOSEPH ","A","031"," 13338","PREUIT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","11/28/2008","RESISTING A LAWFUL ARREST "

Didn't see a charge for Unlawful Carnal Knowledge or for soliciting a prostitute so that question is unverified at this time...

Posted by: Joseph Taylors Friend ()
Date: July 19, 2011 11:35AM

Yes, he fathered a beautiful little girl who is full of life and was born a few months after he died .Boo wasn't a bad person , no-ones perfect and no his family by far is broke and yeah we all make mistakes and we all of us are sinners who should be thankful God is a very forgiving God.

GOD REST HIS SOUL !!

Stop judging people and talking sh** about people you don't know personally since there are always 3 stories to tell...THE TRUTH , THE LIES AND REALITY....

Posted by: boo killa ()
Date: July 20, 2011 03:26AM

fuck him

Posted by: Guess So ()
Date: July 25, 2011 02:55PM

boo killa Wrote:
> fuck him

Apparently someone did if he left behind a little girl for the rest of us to support with our tax dollars....

Posted by: DDS ()
Date: August 05, 2011 01:22PM

Just like they say. The only good one is a dead one.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: August 10, 2011 11:48AM

So, he's still dead?

Posted by: Angel ()
Date: December 22, 2011 07:11PM

Look one he wasn't a killer,or a rapiest or a child abuser!! Why do you post evil things about a good loved person by everyone who knew him and cared about him??? You are mental and need to be put in a hospital for the sick!! I know you must of knew him and maybe hated him, maybe you were part of his death maybe he got away from doing something to you but you caused it too happen. You are a demon sent from the devil and all you crew who work with you on this death. Boo is a saved soul and kept in heaven from the day he was killed!! He asked for forgiveness and salvation and it was given by God him self !!!! he has passed from earth and saved from the gates of hell! He is in heaven with the angels and sitting back relaxing enjoying being loved and rich in heaven as for you guys you are put and still here working and making ends dead lines,blind on this hell called your life !! Lol lol you have been owned by the devil and therefore a lil scared coward who might not have been givin a good life like boo had, loving and caring mother,father,sisters and friends!! Lol you must have been stuck with nothing you entire life!! Hey we fall down we get back up!!!! But people like your self stay down and pitty your own life and pray on the better person then you will ever be!!! It's soo funny that till this day you will never let you hate go against boo and you live in misery while boo is living in heaven sitting back and enjoying his life as he was doing here on earth!!! Lol he is loved and you should know that you are being a races person and also prayed on!! Lol remember your still here with your enemys and your death will be rewarded as you wish

Posted by: Angel of death ()
Date: December 24, 2011 09:57AM

One more thing man, kill your self, you know your unworthy of life and shit. We all know that you want to do it so what are you waiting for??go right ahead it you didn't do it jet!!! We all love to see people like you die. Now dogs like your self are worse then people with bad backgrounds like boo!! Boo wasn't gay, like you must be,boo didn't rape anyone, or abused anyone!! But you , you must a fag and maybe raped as a child,hated by everyone even your own mom and daddy!! U must of had no friends and got beat up on all the time even Abused!! See you must kill your self man, just do it, by the looks of it you really don't have a life and worthless to everyone so do your self a favor and for everyone else too hung ur self aaa lol I hope that you will everyone else will be pleased..

Posted by: LOL BOO ()
Date: January 09, 2012 03:04AM

I heard his babies mama Martha Urquia or something like that is a BIG TIME whore i doubt that kid is even his she been around the block so much i wonder if they took a blood test cause i heard she is a major slut

Posted by: blue n blk ()
Date: April 22, 2012 08:20AM

Rip in peace BOO.......
Your daughter is so beautiful....i have seen her grow up thru pics and every pic i seen looks more and more of u....she is soo cute dat smile and cheeks of hers is u all da way

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 23, 2012 01:26PM

To commemerate this anniversary, I drove my car into a fence last night.

Posted by: What ()
Date: April 23, 2012 07:04PM

I'm sensing that this was a colored fella. Am I right?

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: May 12, 2012 07:08AM

The title shouldn't be 1st anniversary. There is no such thing as a 1st anniversary. Anniversary,2nd anniversary, 3d anniversary,etc.

Posted by: What ()
Date: May 12, 2012 06:35PM

Alternatively, you could go fuck yourself.

There's no such thing as "First Annual" (until the Second Annual, then you can call it the First Annual retrospectively.

There most definitely is such a thing as "First Anniversary".

To recap, go fuck yourself.

Posted by: bully ()
Date: September 01, 2012 12:12PM

I knew boo, went to hutchinson elementary, herndon int even played on the same little league football team and high school with him. I only been arrested once,spent 8 hours in the drunk tank and guess who was there? Boo Taylor, he even bullied everyone in there but was nice to me for once (just because he said we rep herndon)No we wernt close and wernt friends, he was a bully. Yes he sold drugs and was in and out of jail all the time. He carried guns, shot up my friends house, and robbed people. Saying he made mistakes is crazy. He was a thug and a burden on society. Yes god is forgiving and only god can judge his deeds good or bad. Don't get it twisted and act like he was this great guy and missed. He is not missed by most people who knew him. He was a predator and would victimise anyone he could. I'm sure to his fam, and friends he was great, but I'm also sure to Charles mansons friends would say the same about him. So there u have it, someone who knew him well, he was grimmy. I don't think its appropriate to talk ill about the dead but he never gave me anything nice to say about him and I knew him for over 20 years and I have to say the world is a better place for everyone except his loved ones. To his daughter and parents I am sorry for his death. God bless his fam and may he now rest in peace

Posted by: bully ()
Date: September 01, 2012 12:27PM

I'm sorry I wish I didn't post that, he hurt me and a lot of people, but I guess we we all have at some point, I think I was just feeling what I felt when I was victimised by him. Anyways I am truly sorry if what I said was hard to read or accept. I don't hate him and I moved away at age 24 I am a year younger then him and the last 6 years of his life I didn't know the man, mabe he changed and grew up I don't know. All I do know is there is no need to call him names and get racial. I do know that his friends truly did love him so he must have had a softer side. We all have good and evil in us. I'm truly sorry if I offended his loved ones but please understand the torment he caused some of us.

Posted by: Herndon's gayest ()
Date: December 03, 2014 10:27PM

Lol. In was locked up with this dude in Fairfax about ten years ago. Fairfax County ADC, 4N4. I shared a cell with this faggot from SE and this black ass motherfucker would post up in our cell every. fucking. day. right when the doors popped. He played it off like he was in there kicking it with me cause we were both from Herndon but he was in there for that faggot. Dude had the nerve to ask me of we could switch cells one night. I agreed just cause he had my back in this bullshit beef I had with these two dudes from Richmond Hwy. I don't know what they were doing in there but it for sure wasn't playing tonk.

Other than being a huge jailhouse faggot dude was alright by me. Had some hands and wasn't afraid to throw em.

Who am I to judge the man for getting his dick sucked by some disgusting DC tranny?

Posted by: typical fairfax whiteboys ()
Date: May 03, 2016 10:02PM

Such cowards fill fairfax county. Not 1 of you fag got ass crackers woukd say anything to Boos face if he was here. Even hide your identity when you speak your true feelings. Typical fairfax county white or Latino boys!! That's why niggas like me and boo fucking all your girls and make you all look like bitches. And you can't speak til we are gone lololol RIP Boo

Posted by: Nigga Watt ()
Date: December 07, 2016 03:00PM

STFU!

Posted by: That's just not true! ()
Date: December 12, 2016 02:01PM

typical fairfax whiteboys Wrote:
> Such cowards fill fairfax county. Not 1 of you fag
> got ass crackers woukd say anything to Boos face
> if he was here. Even hide your identity when you
> speak your true feelings. Typical fairfax county
> white or Latino boys!! That's why niggas like me
> and boo fucking all your girls and make you all
> look like bitches. And you can't speak til we are
> gone lololol RIP Boo

I would say "Boo" to his face!

Posted by: He aint waking up or coming back ()
Date: December 15, 2016 01:35PM

I kept telling Boo-Boo not to listen to Yogi. Stealing pic-a-nic baskets will get you kilted!

Posted by: Forest Ranger ()
Date: December 30, 2016 09:51AM

Yogi is lost without Boo-Boo

Posted by: Yeahhhhh Booooooiii ()
Date: January 20, 2017 01:52PM

Someone tell the dead nigga that we doesn't has a black prez no mores!

Posted by: HerndonOG ()
Date: May 25, 2017 01:16PM

He must've meant something to people if they're still posting in this forum 8 years after his death.

Posted by: The dean NIGGER is still dead! ()
Date: June 06, 2017 02:25PM

Someone tell everyone else who be livin' not to keep this thread jumpin'!

Posted by: Big White ()
Date: July 11, 2021 04:38AM

Boo was ok.

If you weren't a bitch. If you were a bitch he was going to pull your card. If you were a man he was alright.

Jeff(his little brother) smoked crack. Used to serve his retarded skinny ass at the arcade in worldgate.

Posted by: Hey, Boo Boo ()
Date: August 19, 2021 07:13AM

Let's go steal us a pic-a-nic basket.

Yogi, I don't think the ranger is gonna like this.

Boo Boo, stick with me, kid, we're going places!

Posted by: BigWhite ()
Date: October 09, 2021 09:30PM

I remember when Boo Taylor gave me two soups and a bag of jalapeƱo chips to switch cells with me for a night when we were locked up together. My cellie was some trans faggot and Boo wanted to get his dick wet.

Posted by: HHS1994 ()
Date: January 07, 2022 11:21PM

Yeah, fuck him.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.