HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Herndon :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Issues
Posted by: ihateherndon ()
Date: June 24, 2009 04:18PM

I live off Palmer dr, near Herndon Parkway and Elden st. Yes, It's a shithole and I chose to live here so I shouldn't be complaining. But we have local govt. and they CAN make changes if they chose to. 1st, the scums (a good majority) who drive through our neighborhood drive a little too fast. I've called the police on several occassions, but to no avail. They have finally posted a temporary speed limit sign, which is pointless 'cause these mindless zombies will drive the way they want to regardless. The ONLY solutions we have is speed-bumps I think. But, I don't plan on living here for too long, so I don't think I'll be putting much effort into bettering this SHITTY community. It's filled with SHIT and cleaning up this mess is going to be nearly impossible. So, I hate Herndon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Issues
Posted by: LOLcat ()
Date: June 25, 2009 04:26PM

ihateherndon Wrote:
They have finally
> posted a temporary speed limit sign, which is
> pointless 'cause of the mindless zombies wandering in the middle of the road.
Attachments:
funny-pictures-these-cats-are-zombies.jpg

Posted by: RCG239 ()
Date: July 20, 2009 10:31PM

not the greatest neighborhood.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2011 05:30PM by RCG239.

Posted by: 90s htowner ()
Date: July 23, 2009 07:54PM

i used to live on Palmer at the yellow condo years ago? who are you? and yea i still go thorough palmer to see if anybody is outside anymore, and its wack, everyone has moved..looks preety effin boring now

Posted by: JesusChrist ()
Date: August 07, 2009 02:59AM

I use to live off of Palmer, in one of the duplex's, moved 7 - 8 years ago. Who still lives in Herndon?

Posted by: Adolf ()
Date: February 22, 2011 10:20PM

The Herndon/Reston area used to be nice about 15 years ago. But then Fairfax county/Herndon declared itself a Sanctuary city and it went right into the crapper. That's the price we all have to pay for a little Diversity.??

Posted by: like2eat@theY ()
Date: March 07, 2011 03:01PM

WAY TOO MANY SPICS

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.