HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Centreville :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bright Lights and Explosions in Centreville
Posted by: Phyllis Friendf ()
Date: March 02, 2010 01:09PM

Hey all,

I have searched and searched around the net to try to figure out what the bright lights were that my son and I saw the other night. It was fairly late, say around 1 AM, when we happened to see out our family room window (looking East towards Fair Lakes Shopping Center) a really huge arch of light that emminated out towards the sky then retreated. We were both a little flabergasted at the size and brightness. While we were still talking about it, it happened again, then a third time. I would think that we weren't the only ones up at that late hour, so, would love to know what we saw.

On another note, I'm sitting here in my family room again, and have heard and felt SEVERAL large blasts since this morning, and was wondering what those are from.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bright Lights and Explosions in Centreville
Posted by: Aliens ()
Date: March 04, 2010 10:14PM

Where in Centreville are you? I've heard/felt some small concussions lately as well...

Re: Bright Lights and Explosions in Centreville
Posted by: newgatedenizon ()
Date: March 06, 2010 06:43PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.