HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Centreville :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Help Identifying an Assault Suspect
Posted by: FriendlyGuy ()
Date: December 19, 2018 01:35PM

Greetings All.

On August 18, 2007 at intersection of Singletons Way and Lightburn Court in Centerville, VA, I was viciously assaulted by a Hispanic male driving a Dodge Neon. The assault led to severe facial injuries that I am still addressing as we approach 2019.

The Crime:

I was driving down Singletons Way getting ready to park along the side of Singletons Way to attend at video game tournament at a friends house that lived on Betsy Ross Lane. As I was driving down Singletons Way, a Hispanic Male made, that was not observing oncoming traffic, made a wreckless left hand turn out of Lightburn Court, causing me to quickly and drastically swerve left, and then right to avoid a major collision.

Once the collision was avoided, I parked my car on the side of Singletons Way, where I parked every time I visited my friend and was planning to walk up the grassy incline and through the break in the townhouses around to the front of the townhouses on Betsy Ross Ln. As soon as I exited my vehicle, I turned around and noticed that the Hispanic male did not continue driving as he should have and was stopped in the middle of Singletons Way. The Hispanic male proceed to exit his vehicle also.

Without warning, without threat, without intimidation, without instigation, the Hispanic male started yelling at me in Spanish and charged at me. He ran towards me and threw a punch at my face that hit me directly in my face and shattered my nose. Once the Hispanic male punched me in the face, he ran back to his car and drove off. I attempted to pursue his car on foot, but was bleeding and covered in blood, and was unsuccessful in my pursuit.

The police were immediately contacted and arrived on the scene. There were several witnesses to the assault, including another Hispanic lady that was within 30-50 feet of the assault pushing her child in a stroller. The witnesses appeared to know the suspect that did the assault and were uncooperative with the police to identify the suspect.

I was driven to the hospital by the police with severe facial injuries. The suspect was never identified.

I have tried to move on with life following the incident and so far I have not been able to move on. The assault disfigured my nose and I have been through 3 horribly failed reconstructive nose surgeries as a result of the assault, with further surgery to undergo. The surgery has affected my life, career, and my finances tremendously. I would like to identify the person that harmed me and bring him to justice. He committed a heinous and senseless act of violence on an innocent person and left them with permanent lifelong injuries.

If you have any information about this crime or any information that can lead to identifying the perpetrator of the assault, please be a good Samaritan and please get in contact with me. I can be reached at friendlyguydc@gmail.com
Alternatively, please get in contact with the Fairfax County Police Department: 703-691-2131

Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help Identifying an Assault Suspect
Posted by: bull shit ()
Date: December 21, 2018 10:00PM

throwing the bull shit flag on this...cops dont drive you to the hosp.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.