HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Centreville :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Billy Mayes here! : Whats the Deal with Josh Hapner?
Posted by: Billy Mayes ()
Date: January 03, 2010 07:18PM

Does anybody know this Josh Crapner kid? I hear his name tossed around like beads at mardi gras. Apparently hes a shrimp ass motherfucking cunt who wouldn't mind doing some things himself for sum of them mardi gra "beads." (beads meaning hood nigga cock).

P.S. Only reason I ask of this fool is because how much trouble can a LITTLE MIDGET (and yes there is a such thing as a little midget) cause anyways, and I'm sick of hearing his name: at school, at work, at parties and written on bathroom walls (good target for pissing though).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Billy Mayes here! : Whats the Deal with Josh Hapner?
Posted by: Headcunter ()
Date: January 23, 2010 12:15PM

I will ruin that little rat-ass bitch

Posted by: aa ()
Date: January 24, 2010 12:20PM

Why would any of us know? Roughly 49,000 people live in Centreville, and you expect us to know/care about who your one friend is?

Posted by: k14nk ()
Date: April 07, 2010 12:35PM

I know jhap, If you keep hearing his name at westfield high school then get your ass out of that game because everything is just too damn hot. He's a straight ass mo fucka so stop bitching and take this craqp somewhere else.

Posted by: da ville ()
Date: April 10, 2011 11:21PM

Josh hapner is a little fucking bitch who cant do anything on his own, hes all talk but if u get him by himself he shuts his lil mouth quick as fuck....all hes good for is robbin ppl, hes gonna whind up dead soon if he keeps this shit up...ooo and the same goes for his cunt ass girlfriend madisen, all that stupid bitch does is shoot up roxys while josh is out trying to find ppl to rob so they can both get theyre fucking fix...piece of shit junkies....josh if you read this you are going to rot in prison you stupid ass mother fucker, you aint smart enough for this game so quit tryin to play like u are.

Posted by: ayeee ()
Date: April 18, 2011 01:27PM

Did that nigga snitch? Actually better question who did he snitch on? becuase he got caught with mad weight and it says online that they came to an "agreement". No jail time, probation, nothing... Now I hear this man is going around robbing people after he snitched. WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT! Anybody have and information on this worthless kid??

Posted by: ifarted ()
Date: March 09, 2012 03:52PM

571 [redacted] theres his number hit him up

edit by Cary: Phone number redacted at request of owner.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2012 06:48PM by Cary.

Posted by: Bill the kid ()
Date: March 09, 2012 05:11PM

Sounds like someone is just jealous of the kid my girlfriend is friends with his girl and and him and she says they would never shoot up anything so now that I know that's a lie I gotta think everything you say is prolly bullshit and the guy prolly stole your girlfriend

Posted by: kill the kid ()
Date: March 09, 2012 05:19PM

damn bill. this blog is old as shit,. ur quick to defend the junkies u must be copping from him.so ur a westfield centreville crack head. she shoots up and he is lucky he has some horrible parents. Touche

Posted by: HAP A SNITCH ()
Date: March 09, 2012 05:21PM

every one HAP SNITCHED ON ME spread the word

Posted by: Sarah's beautiful ()
Date: March 09, 2012 05:24PM

I know the kid and as far as I know he used to sell weed but got caught up and nows just is a bum as nigga. If you got robbed by him it was years ago because when he was in highschool he got bitch ass kids. I'm not gonna lie I think the dudes tight and as far I as I know he defintly isnt a junkie and hes always had alOt of haters but that because he used to run shit and everyone hates on people like that.

Posted by: thetruth ()
Date: March 09, 2012 05:33PM

u stupid, he never ran shit. faggot always dips the state whenever shit gets real. FACT he is still robbing fools AND is a junkie with his junkie ass gf. she might not be banging it but shes a straight up junkie, get ur facts straight fool.

Posted by: As ()
Date: March 09, 2012 05:38PM

Sounds like the kid Just has haters and haters like to say whatever even if it's false

Posted by: Asss ()
Date: March 09, 2012 05:55PM

^^ shut up josh.

Posted by: Asss ()
Date: March 09, 2012 06:07PM

Dats my nigga we ride allll day niggas can't see us D4w

Posted by: DUDE0003 ()
Date: November 16, 2012 12:47AM

How about using a period when you type. You write like a psychopath.

Posted by: Jessica ()
Date: May 08, 2014 06:51PM

He is getting ready to snitch on some dudes from colorado. The Case is in Fairfax County General District Court right now.

Posted by: helpmepleze ()
Date: May 10, 2014 05:10AM

Jessica Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He is getting ready to snitch on some dudes from
> colorado. The Case is in Fairfax County General
> District Court right now.

"Jessica"... please tell me what u know about him snitching on ppl from Colorado.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated... the info that you have,i need.and this determines my familys future.please email me where it can b private at helpmepleze@gmail.com

Posted by: xcxlova ()
Date: October 15, 2014 10:59PM

Heard he got robbed for 1000 s of $ and beat up too.

Posted by: eeshfather ()
Date: October 16, 2014 02:37AM

Wasn't this guy out there scheming from ppl. Wduxpct?

Posted by: Josh is a bitch ()
Date: October 22, 2014 04:41PM

Josh is a little bitch, yes he shoots up and is still doing pills. He gets them from Miami once a month and then drives his little ass to centreville to deal them. Ever since his gf got sober and left him...he's gotten worse. Just recently he got robbed for 50 pills by Kevin Kirby. Josh went to his house and they got into a fight. Kevin Kirby filed charges against him because I guess he got a hit in (Josh). Anyways, someone needs to get this fucking kid in prison! I don't know WHY FFCP haven't done shit. He's bringing over 200 pills every month into our area. Fucking lock this little BITCH UP.

Posted by: Josh Is The Bitch ()
Date: November 03, 2014 10:10PM

.. I heard Josh cleans his dads SHIT and PISS lol feeds his dad with a bib. Injects Pills then cleans his dads mouth. Heard he was retarded or something..AND he called the cops again on someone... Dude is HARD!!

Posted by: Bammas ()
Date: December 19, 2014 07:48PM

Ya and u sure go hard running ur mouth beind a computer screen, how bout u post ur real name and see what ur all about "josh is a bitch" pussy... Till then just keep blogging and changing your tampons

Posted by: Haters ()
Date: December 20, 2014 07:55AM

Lol whoever wrote Madisen was clean and left josh must be close to Madison oldfield prolly Adam fertel a dude that's been getting caught for pills and coke but yet never been convicted and his bestfriends have said he's a snitch my sister picked up jhap the night he left the pill head girl she begged him not to leave but he did and moved in with my boys... And yes Madison had never sobered up even calling pill dealers while pregnant...I've sent a link to hap he just laughed said it sounds like crazy Madisen or her red head Adam fertel but it's ok my nigga will always have haters but there's a reason he's never got his ass kicked

Posted by: Losers ()
Date: December 20, 2014 08:10AM

Haha why can't the haters atleast say some true shit about hap as a close friend I read all these story's and most are about 95% bs there plenty of shit you can say about hap without having to make shit up...like I said I sent him a link he just laughed called it Madison oldfields fake army

Posted by: ur giving ur buddy to much credi ()
Date: December 23, 2014 02:37AM

This isn't bs....ur buddy jhap is a damn snitch...and i know this for a fact...its called a discovery pack bitch.and if i knew where to find his sorry pussy ass i would find him and beat the breaks off of his coward ass.so u can send him this link and tell him that this bitch ( yea I'm a girl ) will have him begging for his teeth back when they get knocked out if his mouth.sorry excuse for a human.

Posted by: Hating ()
Date: January 22, 2015 05:10PM

First off saying you know someone snitched on you for a fact because you got a discovery pack is bullshit and shows your full of shit.The only way you really no if someone snitched on you is if there testifying against you in court period. I've been set up twice in my life the first time I had an idea but couldn't no for sure even after getting a private investigator the second time I knew because they had to testify against me in court. No one just sells to just one person and therefore if you were hot enough to get caught it could of been anyone of those people period. So now that we no your lying about that the second thing I would like to say is that any girl that is willing to refer to themselves as a bitch is nothing but trash and needs to respect themselves more and I hate when girls want to act like they could fight a man. You sound like pure trash girl not to mention your making stuff up so I'll let jhap know to be aware of the trashy hood rat who's making up stuff up about someone on a message board I'll tell him to look out for the girl with big hoop earings and a wifebeater on. Your the real sad excuse for a woman

Posted by: Zzzzz ()
Date: January 24, 2015 05:05AM

Trollyiong through these message broads is halirous I agree with the one person you can expect many people to know this kid fairfax is huge. Lol and I agree if a girl calls herself a bitch she's probably trash haha. She is defiantly lying unless he testified agianst her in court. My last thought is no matter if this guy did rat or didn't and did all these things or didn't it's pathetic how people get behind a computer to talk trash people need to get a life. I will say though it seems as many people that want to bash him it does seem he has people willing to stick up for him so how bad can he really be. Just my two cents carry on CHILDREN :)

Posted by: classy ()
Date: February 14, 2015 01:10AM

Not spending any more time debating over this sorry excuse of a man....but I will say this... He did testify. And yes I am a bitch...a bitch with a life a family a job and class...apparently everyone around there lacks in all those catagories especially class.

Posted by: sjdnxhdmsk ()
Date: February 15, 2015 01:29PM

I heard he robs people around here then runs to Florida for a couple months.

Posted by: Chupacabrah ()
Date: February 17, 2015 12:07AM

I heard he was touched as a boy

Posted by: Josh Hapner ()
Date: April 23, 2015 06:24PM

Lol I love all the people the love to talk about me...... Most the lost for sure from my crazy ex I left Madisen oldfield.......but I like how people wanna say I'm a snitch and blah blah blah I've never been in enough to have to rat get your facts straight haha and I would love to know who I testified against out your name out there the girl who says I ratted on her because if I ratted on u and testified against you please tell ur name so we can look the records up haha because there will be none.... Most these post and lies are from you Madisen because everyone knows I don't sell drugs and ya my dad is fucked up and I'm his care giver so all these nameless people talking shit say ur name prove ur stories haha cuz u can't cuz it's all lies...... People on here are a joke I love all the haters or whoever else besides Madisen has made up stories on here..... I'm no gangster but anyone with a problem tell me ur name and I'll give u my address

Posted by: JUNKIE BITCH ()
Date: June 23, 2015 03:05PM

I KNOW FOR A FACT YOUR A JUNKIE BITCH HAP. YOU AND YOUR FAT, SMELLY FRIEND RYAN MARCEY....BOTH EXTREME JUNKIESSSSS!!!!!!! I'VE SEEN YOUR HANDS AFTER YOU PRODDED YOURSELF NUMEROUS TIMES WITH A NEEDLE! YOU SUCK AT LIFE AND YOUR JUNKY EX MOST DEF. LEFT YOUR ASS!!!

Posted by: hahahahahaha ()
Date: June 24, 2015 09:55AM

JUNKIE BITCH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I KNOW FOR A FACT YOUR A JUNKIE BITCH HAP. YOU
> AND YOUR FAT, SMELLY FRIEND RYAN MARCEY....BOTH
> EXTREME JUNKIESSSSS!!!!!!! I'VE SEEN YOUR HANDS
> AFTER YOU PRODDED YOURSELF NUMEROUS TIMES WITH A
> NEEDLE! YOU SUCK AT LIFE AND YOUR JUNKY EX MOST
> DEF. LEFT YOUR ASS!!!

I can second this! I don't know who is worse Marcey or Josh, both pieces of shit that will never leave there parents house nor hold a job....

Dude has some 2nd grade grammar.

Posted by: Cl ()
Date: August 09, 2016 03:54PM

There was a previous post stating that you were setting up two ppl from Co. Well that was my husband and you did set them up. So u don't have to lie to me, cuz I got the papers. I got your social security number and every single thing about you from the lawyer. So just know I'm not talking rumors this is real ND u know it. And ur a bitch for what u did.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.