HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Centreville :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tires Slashed at Centreville Multiplex
Posted by: drugbust98 ()
Date: July 16, 2009 09:11AM

So I get a call from my sister at 4am yesterday, turns out she was at the Harry Potter movie and when she got out of the theatre at the end of the movie her front tires were slashed. Not only that, but some 20+ other cars had the same thing, most of them all four tires.

There was a business card from a FCPD officer but supposedly the PD doesn't really seem to give a crap about finding out who did it. Also supposedly that theatre doesn't have cameras watching the parking lot, so there's no surveillance video to check out either.

Anyone else hear of this or of similar occurrences in the area recently? Mostly just curious to hear if this is the new thing for bored rejects to do with their spare time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tires Slashed at Centreville Multiplex
Posted by: Schme ()
Date: July 17, 2009 09:01AM

I don't know about similar occurrences but it's too bad that teens and immature people have to resort to this. They just want some kind of recognition.

Re: Tires Slashed at Centreville Multiplex
Date: July 18, 2009 03:02AM

Hey - I witnessed this.
I had tickets for the 12:15 HP6 and needed an energy shot at 1130, so me and a friend walked to the gas station, on the way back a very homeless looking short black man and larger hispanic fellow approched and slurred, beer in hand, "what chu lookin at, keep walking".
I retorted with "Do you have a cigarette?"
and he told me no, asked for money, and I hurried away saying no I just have a movie ticket.
Second later, I hear the 4 tires popped (I know the sound...), and I see them move on to the next car.
Me and Ryan told the security guard inside and he proceeded to do nothing.

When we got out we saw the havoc and left, it was late enough.
e-mail Matt.Schwinn@gmail.com

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.