HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Centreville :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Poodles!?!?!?!?
Posted by: Dogs ()
Date: July 12, 2009 08:32PM

Has anyone seen that guy with the Black and White poddles, walking/driving around the Centreville area. I lawl everytiem I see em

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Poodles!?!?!?!?
Posted by: theRIGHT ()
Date: July 14, 2009 03:47PM

arr har har har har... poodles ahh har har har har.
It was probbly one of dem asian minorities right - effin' up the Centreville area.
My black lab "Angus" eats em poodles for snacks.
arr har har har ahr...

Posted by: annoyed with ignorance ()
Date: August 21, 2009 08:49AM

you dumb ignorant fuck. Get out of your racist bubble and learn some sense.

Posted by: LUV My Poodle ()
Date: August 30, 2009 10:44PM

Poodles like that are called "Parti" poodles. Meaning they have more than one color. Back in the day, poodles were colored like that, then breeders bred them for solid colors and the solid colors were show quality. If the dog had even a hint of more than one color on it, it was disqualified. Now the two tone look is back and is all the rage.

Poodles are great dogs and severely misunderstood. Like Labs and all retrievers, the poodle was used as a hunting dog centuries ago. Many of them still exhibit strong prey drive now. The breed was a large dog -- 40-60 pounds and used for retrieving waterfowl in cold rivers. Hence the fancy pom poms around the joints. The pom poms were useful for protecting the joint from freezing up. The hair would freeze before the joint. Their sporting abilities put them right up there with the best retrievers.

Poodles are also great because they do not shed. They have wool, not hair, so they are great if you have allergies. They are high energy, smart and require a lot of interaction, but they are great with kids and fun to have around. Even the miniature (14" at the shoulder and under) is a great dog. The toys and tiny teacup toys can be inbred to the point of nervousness and yappiness, and those are the ones that get the bad rap.

Posted by: Bread Get Bun ()
Date: September 05, 2009 01:06PM

i hate poodles so goddamn much.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.