HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Centreville :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Inconsiderate Neighbors
Posted by: Make It Stop ()
Date: June 30, 2009 02:43PM

Ok, my neighbors recently moved out and are now renting their F'ing townhouse. The new neighbors have two dogs. One of which likes to F'ing bark all the time!
If it doesn't stop soon, or they don't make it stop. That F'ing dog is going to ammonia squirted in it's damn barking face!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Inconsiderate Neighbors
Posted by: The Real Sculler ()
Date: July 01, 2009 10:48AM

I'm sure it's annoying, but take a deep breathe before you do anything rash and go to "Search" on this website and type in "Barking Dog". You're not the first to bring this up.

I value a good night's sleep, so I'm not gonna tell you I wouldn't shoot first and complain later. But there are alot of good LEGAL suggestions on this site on how to deal.

Posted by: HateTheHOA ()
Date: July 01, 2009 02:32PM

Have you tried to talk to them? Many dogs can be stopped with a bark collar, or training. If that doesn't work, call the police. It's against the law to disturb the peace so let the cops take care of it.

We had the same situation, where some dipshit let their dog bark all night long, outside on bitterly cold nights. Frankly I felt sorry for the dog once I got over my anger at being kept up all night long. Once the cops got involved the barking stopped. Problem solved.

If you take matters into your own hands and hurt the dog, you will then be breaking the law and may get a ticket or worse.

Posted by: Schme ()
Date: July 17, 2009 09:06AM

Two dogs that bark all the time? They don't bark while you sleep do they?

Posted by: Dog disliker ()
Date: April 25, 2011 01:14AM

Don't talk to the neighbors about the dogs. You won't get any results. If they are like most dog owners, they will try and make it seem like you are the one with the problem. Take the anonymous approach by sending them an unsigned note asking it to stop. If no results, send another anynomymous note. If that doesn't work, it's time to call animal control or mediation. Taking the anonymous approach is important because for all these inconsiderate people know, you are an attorney, policeman, or unbalanced citizen willing to shoot their damn dog.

Posted by: Chief_of_Cville ()
Date: April 26, 2011 07:44PM

Make It Stop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ok, my neighbors recently moved out and are now
> renting their F'ing townhouse. The new neighbors
> have two dogs. One of which likes to F'ing bark
> all the time!
> If it doesn't stop soon, or they don't make it
> stop. That F'ing dog is going to ammonia squirted
> in it's damn barking face!

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!! I HATE MY NEIGHBORS STUPID ASS DOGS... they have 2 dogs and the smaller, annoying little rat shit dog barks all day and night especially when these dumbass neighbors leave their house. they fuggin lock it in the basement next to where I sleep, it is going to make me insane. GIVE ME ADVICE ...should i talk nicely to these people, or kidnap the dog?

Posted by: i hate my neighbors too ()
Date: May 21, 2011 07:14AM

My neighbors put their trash out in the regular white trash bags several days before the pick up days. It then get shredded by the raccoons and blows all over the place, never ending up in their yard. It seems to be of a problem with the non-white people. However, there is a white educated family that also does this. I have spoken to the whites and kind of dropped subtle hints...they still do it.....WTF people?

Posted by: kdubr ()
Date: June 22, 2011 12:43AM

man or woman up and rub feces on their car door handles every time they leave bags out. i bet they stop, real quick.

Posted by: TheKid ()
Date: June 22, 2011 12:29PM

Dog disliker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't talk to the neighbors about the dogs. You
> won't get any results. If they are like most dog
> owners, they will try and make it seem like you
> are the one with the problem. Take the anonymous
> approach by sending them an unsigned note asking
> it to stop. If no results, send another
> anynomymous note. If that doesn't work, it's time
> to call animal control or mediation. Taking the
> anonymous approach is important because for all
> these inconsiderate people know, you are an
> attorney, policeman, or unbalanced citizen willing
> to shoot their damn dog.

Yeah, the passive aggressive way is just not the way to go. Most likely, your note will cause them to decide to try to draw out the neighbor that doesn't have the courtesy or balls to confront them directly and discuss the issue.

If you try to talk to them and they decide to be dicks, then just get the police, or see if your HOA has a policy on the dogs and take care of it that way. Anonymous notes just let them know they have dick neighbors.

www.passiveaggressivenotes.com

Posted by: yagirll ()
Date: June 23, 2011 06:16PM

my neighbor has 2 chiwawas.....its annoying AF...he also plays black ops nonstop..with the speakers on the highest volume...hes like 45 years old...oh and he also does karaoke...painfulll

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: June 27, 2011 08:58AM

Annoying as a illiterate 14 year old egomaniac?

Posted by: dreadsngolds ()
Date: July 06, 2011 11:57PM

your a two pump chump. if you really want a good nights sleep go to the hardware store, get some rat poison, and feed well you know

Posted by: FGHFDFHG ()
Date: September 12, 2011 03:50PM

I can't believe how many of you faggots are straight-up pussies. Go get some old fluorescent light bulbs, rat poison, and a Hershey's bar. Grind up everything in a bucket until it's just powder. Then, mix with your favorite brand of wet dog food. Serve at room temperature. Not only will it die, it will do so very quietly. Did I mention that you guys are all fucking faggots?

Posted by: Fido ()
Date: September 24, 2011 03:02PM

Dont hurt the dogs. Its not their fault. Go after the scum bag owners!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.