HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Centreville :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Day laborers
Posted by: Zeel ()
Date: June 20, 2009 02:45PM

Where can i find day laborers in Centreville?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Day laborers
Posted by: contracter ()
Date: June 22, 2009 02:51PM

follow your nose. the smell will lead you to them.

Posted by: 6KVtP ()
Date: June 23, 2009 10:11PM

Have you tried 1-800-WETBACK?

Posted by: angrywhiteman ()
Date: June 28, 2009 11:02PM

How 'bout you try the yellow pages and pay someone that's here legally and trying to support his legal family. Oh, I'm sure you want to save a few bucks and help some dirtbag on the street corner send cash back to Guatamala....

Posted by: Christian Bentzen ()
Date: June 20, 2010 05:48PM

You simply do not hire them. Instead, join the Centreville Citizens coalition and certify that all people are here legally. This group aims to make all local businesses certify that their employees are legal citizens paying taxes to the state - not stealing from the law-abiding citizenry of the area.

www.centrevillecitizens.org

Re: Support Day laborers
Posted by: JerryT ()
Date: July 21, 2010 09:08AM

Nothing wrong with people wanting to work. I support them, meanwhile there are a bunch of other lazy people day after day, sitting on their couch relying on unemployment benefits and using the system. Hmmm, who is really wrong here?

Day laborers just want to work, earn a living, and proper. Good for them compare to the other groups who expect and demand the system to support them.

I say we form Centreville Citizens Support Day Laborers Coalition!!!

Zeel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Where can i find day laborers in Centreville?

Posted by: Rob D ()
Date: September 10, 2010 11:08AM

If you truly believe that day laborers are a welcomed addition to any community you need to open your eyes. Day laborers in our area are estimated to be 96% undocumented citizens. If you happen to stumble across the other 4% I say hire them. just don't expect any level of expertise or proffesinalism from them.

We have, in Centreville, plenty of outstanding businesses in the area that are owned and operated by many of your neighbors. Why not hire them instead and put your money back into your own community?

Posted by: Rob D. ()
Date: September 10, 2010 11:10AM

If you truly believe that day laborers are a welcomed addition to any community you need to open your eyes. Day laborers in our area are estimated to be 96% undocumented citizens. If you happen to stumble across the other 4% I say hire them. just don't expect any level of expertise or proffesinalism from them.

We have, in Centreville, plenty of outstanding businesses in the area that are owned and operated by many of your neighbors. Why not hire them instead and put your money back into your own community?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.