HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Centreville :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Why are the police everywhere?
Posted by: Chillin' in Fl ()
Date: May 01, 2016 12:43AM

I try to retain a degree of diplomatic neutrality on religion... But given these circumstances with Rose, it almost seems like Ghandi was right.

"I like your Christ. I do not like you Christians. I wish you Christians were more like your Christ."

It's seems that Catholics in particular have become smug with the belief they're the "one true religion" outside of whom there's no salvation.

All that creates is a bunch of arrogant hypocrites prone to corruption and misinterpretation of scripture.

Maybe before you threaten us with hellfire you be keen on remembering that not all of those who cry 'Lord Lord' will be saved.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Chillin' in Fl ()
Date: May 01, 2016 12:53AM

I thought it might be worth adding that not only did Rose sit behind me on the bus to JP every day, but we also went to St. Andrews in Clifton every Sunday.

That Catholic community is more concerned with posturing and placating than taking care of their own. The most cutthroat misrepresentation of Christian virtue I've ever seen.

They're all partially the reason I don't associate with religion in general.

(Though according to them, if my faith relies on other people to begin with I'm hell bound...)

I've known Muslims, Sikhes, and Atheist who were better representations of what it means to truly love and understand the human condition than these self professed "Christians."

Kind of like Peter Gabriel sang "Land in your hand you'll be happy on Earth, then invest in the Church for your heaven."

Sitting in Church every Sunday doesn't make you a good person any more than sitting in a garage makes you a car.

Posted by: lolthough ()
Date: May 08, 2016 11:38AM

oh boy.... to all of this

Posted by: Shut Down ()
Date: May 12, 2016 03:29AM

damn...that dude shut down the entire thread with his rant. Lmao. RIP

Posted by: Helpppp ()
Date: May 23, 2016 04:45PM

Can someone in roses family make her Instagram unprivate? I would love to see some more photos of her :( I really miss her...

Posted by: Curiouslad ()
Date: May 30, 2016 09:17PM

Where is she buried? Would love to lay flowers...roses probably.

Posted by: Blahhhhggg ()
Date: July 16, 2016 10:48PM

Rose Di Toro, I don't care what mistakes you made while alive, you were a creative and beautiful soul. No matter what you did while alive
Or not alive, you made your mark in a positive way. You were never your illness, you were Rose. A girl that loves to write and laugh and explore and reach out to the suffering. I saw you take the time out of your life to make the outcasts/nerds ect feel special.
You mattered, you still do, you always will, and your presence is missed In this world. I feel that we struggled with the same issues in life, your death touched me. God takes the good with him to heaven and that's where you are. I'm sorry about all these nasty ignorant comments on this forum, I hope you're never able to see or care. You gave life your best shot, God bless you. You touched my soul,
And I know you're at peace because you deserve to be. God bless Rose, our world lost a valuable and one of a kind being, you deserve to be mourned and missed, and you are.

Posted by: Jon Real ()
Date: August 21, 2016 05:01AM

I knew Rosie when she was in high school with me in San Diego. I find her death suspicious. If you have any information please contact me at jon.is.real@gmail.com.

She was a great person, she had a sharp and witty sense of humor. I hate that I didn't talk to her after high school but what I hate even more is that the manassas police department took over two months too find her body in the pond right next to where she was seen last.

What I can't stop thinking about is that if it was suicide by drowning she would have done it in February in very cold water (right after snowzilla). I knew that she was not a fan of cold water,she always wore a water resistant top during sailing practices.

I think she was trying to walk across the frozen over pond and accidentally drowned (I don't know if it was frozen over but she went missing during the coldest month and after snowzilla). Depending on weather conditions I could be wrong, but I find the lack of information about the case concerning.

Investigating a case where the body has been in water for over two months would be extremely difficult, but I think there could possibly be more to this case. If any relatives or friends of Rosie read this post and disagree with me, I sincerely apologize for any distress I could have caused.

Posted by: Updated ()
Date: October 25, 2022 07:48PM

Almost 2023 and still FUCK Chris Baker. He’s literally the scum of the earth. Gotta love those white dudes.

Posted by: need more info ()
Date: January 19, 2023 04:58PM

Is Chris Baker still in the area?

Posted by: lOvelight ()
Date: April 08, 2023 12:53PM

Across the DC area and beyond are reports emerging of an unusual phenomenon referred to as The Long Black Veil, which has been detected on several digital devices, such as computers, cell phones, and televisions. While the cause and nature of this occurrence are still being discussed. Experts are collaborating to ascertain the extent of its Occupation.

Buy Ketamine HCL Crystal Powder online
Posted by: flymed ()
Date: July 27, 2023 02:52AM

Here, you can safely and secure buy ketamine crystal online without
prescription.
Products are of the best quality and about 98.98% pure and older than 11 years.
Packaging is safe and shipping is 100% discreet and delivery is very fast.
We ship with FedEx Buy Ketamine HCL crystal powder Online Here.

Get To Us Via,

Website ... www.flymedishop.com
Email .... info@flymedishop.com
Home Page... https://flymedishop.com
productlink.. https://www.flymedishop.com/product/buy-ketamine-hcl-crystal-powder-online/

Posted by: smdh… ()
Date: October 06, 2023 08:36AM

Lol 8 years later and you faggots are still hard pressed on someone you don’t even know. Hope your shitty existence in nova is going great for you since you seem to be doing the same shit living the same pathetic little life with nothing to show for it. He hasn’t lived here for YEARS and you retards still think he had something to do with Rose lmao I guess you didn’t really know her too well did you?

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.