HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Western Fairfax General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Suggestion
Posted by: Pbech ()
Date: April 28, 2005 11:54PM

Hello! Yes yes it's official, the Notorious P.B.E.C.H.

Good freakin' idea for this 'Tilly website. I have been waiting for something like this.. I've already toyed with the arrest search- fabulous.

Anyways... There should be a seperate Greenbriar forum created somewhere around these boards. As you all know I rep Brookfield 4 life, but I know Greenbriar residents have the same love for their 'hood as we all do. This could also attract new members and create a more diverse board. I think it'd be entertaining to read about the bitchy neighbors and gossip in other neighborhoods.

Take it easy,
-pBeezy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Suggestion
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: April 29, 2005 12:26PM

good idea. greenbriar SHOULD be chantilly (damn zoning assholes) but whatever.
Maybe I need a 22033 Fairfax/Fair Oaks section for the greenbriar people to feel at home.
I don't see a reason why they can't just use chantilly or western fairfax though.

Posted by: Pbech ()
Date: April 29, 2005 03:26PM

Ha.. in my different mindstate of today- yeah, you're right. That seems pretty logical. I posted that before I explored the entire board.

Posted by: hellchild ()
Date: May 03, 2005 12:39PM

Cary Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Maybe I need a 22033 Fairfax/Fair Oaks section for
> the greenbriar people to feel at home.
> I don't see a reason why they can't just use
> chantilly or western fairfax though.

if you're looking for input from users on this idea I'm 22033 (Penderbrook). I travel far and wide and check every section so it's 6 of one to me...
I gotta say, great resource... since I found this page I've had a few laughs and found two new good places to eat. exactly what I was hoping to find here, thanks!

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: May 03, 2005 01:41PM

Yeah, judging by the logs everyone hits up every section to get the most information. These little sections were designed to seperate posts that are relevant ONLY for Chantilly or whatnot from the general posts that the whole county might be interested in. For example nobody in Springfield gives a crap about whatever the hell they're doing to Stringfellow road, or that new overpass at 28 and Westfields Blvd.

Anyway, thanks for the props. I agree it has become an excellent resource, and will only become a better one as the board continues to grow. If you have any suggestions on how to make this site better please don't hesitate to let me know.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.