HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Western Fairfax General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Greenbriar Buffalo Wing factory?!
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: March 03, 2005 11:47PM

Rumor has it that it should be open on the 5th (saturday). I know that this date has been pushed back several times, anyone know if it's for real this time around?
DON'T EAT THE FLATLINERS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Greenbriar Buffalo Wing factory?!
Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: March 04, 2005 01:38PM

Why is everyone so impresed with Wings? The food is not very good and it's no different than any other restaurant on the inside..

plus it's owned by fucking Arabs and I'm not shy about mentioning I don't like Arabs and Arab-derivatives owning businesses that could potentially support terrorism.

/racism off

~rob~

Posted by: dontworryboutit ()
Date: March 07, 2005 10:05AM

who da fuck r u to talk bout arabs den talk bout goin to fuckin hooka bars. u knw hooka bars r owned by arabs too ya fuckin fruit cake. so watch wht da fuck u say.got dat??

Posted by: Rose ()
Date: March 07, 2005 02:04PM

The board just got its first inner-web tuffguy!

Date: March 08, 2005 03:56AM

Actually, I frequent Hookah bars that are owned by Turks, and a Turk cannot be properly referred to as an Arab...

notice I did not say "muslim".

Posted by: naracer ()
Date: March 08, 2005 05:50AM

turks or arabs or not, it's cheap and fills you up
can't wait to get those wings without going to sterling

Posted by: Chicho ()
Date: March 11, 2005 09:18PM

buffalo wing factory is this shit

Date: March 12, 2005 07:18PM

I agree Chico, you are absolutely right. The Wing Factory's food is shit. Total shit not suitable to be served to rats or Iraqi prisoners...

Date: March 22, 2005 09:06PM

Holy crap I went there today and they have like 30 different beers on tap! Amazing! My friend is going to be a waiter there in like a week so hopefully he'll hook me up ;)

Posted by: Me ()
Date: March 24, 2005 05:07PM

you people are sick and disgusting.... how dare you say that about a whole race of people..

americans like you are the downfall of this great nation....

Posted by: ben ()
Date: March 24, 2005 05:32PM

Yes, because no single person in any modern nation in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, or South America has ever made an ignorant comment about an entire ethnicity.

Do you really think that anybody agrees with what was said above?

And even if you do, you have to know we in America don't have anywhere close to a monopoly on ignorance and hate. We had to import that.

Date: March 24, 2005 06:08PM

god, I hope nobody agrees with what I said, I just said it to draw the hate out

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: March 28, 2005 08:37PM

Could we get back to the Wings? So is it open? Where in Greenbrier is it?

This is my problem with BWF... the 911's aren't hot enough for me, but the Torid Zones are too hot to eat more than five or so. Flavored ones are good.

Date: March 28, 2005 09:11PM

They make everything stronger at the greenbriar one. The 911's are damn hot! Don't even think about touching the flatliners.

It's over on the right side of greenbriar by the blockbusters.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2005 02:58AM by Cary.

Date: March 28, 2005 09:20PM

Cool... the sterling store is teh sux0r and they don't have the phone number for the chantilly one... if someone thinks about it could they snag a takeout menu next time they go there and post the number here? Or I could get off my lazy ass and get it myself ;) It's just good to have one a bit closer. Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, etc are a waste of time when you're jonesin' for good wings. Hooters is either drive all the way to fairfax city or all the way to manassas.

Edited to add: cool, stopped by there today. It was crowded and the service was spotty, but I usually don't go there for sit-down. Good deal on Tuesday nights though... 25 wings for like $12.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2005 11:00PM by pgens.

Posted by: Kristen ()
Date: March 31, 2005 06:30PM

I don't see the big deal with the wing factory. A bunch of us went in there and I frankly fail to see what the commotion is. The wings were decent but had way too much sauce, the server we had was all "fine. here. refill? here's your check." and was semi-rude. The wing factory is ok I guess, but it's not somewhere I'd probably go if I could help it. The wings are hot, but there's something weird about the flavors. I mean I've chewed up and swallowed a jalapeno pepper that has more flavor than a whole basket of wings, and by the way, some of the time they scam you and give you only 9 wings instead of 10.

Posted by: Dane ()
Date: April 01, 2005 12:03AM

Went there this week, it was worth the 49 cent special for the wings but all in all the service sucked. It was run by a bunch of hot but stuck up sluts, looks like hooters has competition. Overall worthwhile good replacement from memphis bbq...

Date: April 01, 2005 06:57AM

Yeah, the service did suck there. But then again I mainly use them for carryout orders... it was just before I had to drive to ass-burn or sterling.

Posted by: hattts ()
Date: November 27, 2005 05:27PM

i am a server there, i do not give bad service. but, i do not give people service like they are at a $50 a plate restaurant. it is a sports bar and wings place. if you want better service go somewhere else.

i am not saying that my customers don't get what they want. my customers get everything they want and they get it fasst. i just do not do the "hi my name is....the specials are....your first time here....can i offer you...your baby is so cute" fuck that. i'll chat if you are a cool person, but i hate bothering people about shit, i hate all of that when i am out to eat.

but you are right, a lot of the servers and other idiots that work there shouldnt be there. including a manaer or two.

oh, yep. the owners are arabs. and they are cool as shit.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: November 28, 2005 12:46PM

yeah they are pretty cool, I am just an asshole who was trying to spread hate...

wish I could stand chicken attached to bone... I'd eat there more often.

Date: November 29, 2005 06:23PM

hattts,

When I talk of bad or spotty service I'm not referring to chat-up... I'm referring to ordering a beer ten minutes before happy hour is done, having to wait for it for fifteen minutes and then get static when I want it charged at happy hour price. Perhaps I am more critical because I was a waiter myself during college, dunno. But yeah, I don't expect $50 plate service. I do expect what you talk about which is fast service and I'm glad you recognize its importance. I always recognize it for better or for worse two lines above the signature line on the credit card slip.

But all in all since my first visit there I have had pretty good luck. I have to say that the Church St (sterling) location does the best job Wing-wise.

Posted by: hattts ()
Date: November 30, 2005 03:22PM

word. glad we have an agreement. i know what you mean with a lot of the slow servers, it pissees me off and i'm only working next to them. but, then again, there are shitty servers everywhere.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.