Home.Fairfax General Forum.Arrest/Ticket Search.Wiki new.Pictures/Videos.Chat.Articles.Links.About
Don & Mike crapflood :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123456AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: Moderating?
Posted by: 11 Year Old Felix ()
Date: August 26, 2005 10:35PM

Hey Max, why can't we tell our story about how cary has been bad towards us? You would silence the voice of these people that only want to let people know that cary enjoys the company of little boys through coersion and force? he's mean and someone needs to kick him in the nuts. i hate him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: August 26, 2005 10:37PM

It's a problem b/c of the volume. Before, sifting through took seconds, now, when I log in, there's 20 threads marked new that have nothing to add to the conversation. Before, 1 maybe 2 threads would be like that. Are 100 posts calling Cary an asshole and hypocrite not enough, do we need 500 and a few accusing him of being a child molester. Everyone hates him, we get it.

Posted by: Hypocrisy Sniffer ()
Date: August 26, 2005 10:43PM

Max, we can agree on the basics, and I would argue that this whole situation could have been alleviated had Cary changed his stance on moderating by removing the mean and nasty posts about Freda as Don had requested rather than waiting to begin moderating after the Don and Mike Army found their way to this site.

Date: August 26, 2005 10:50PM

Cary went back on his word, yes. But, he has no obligation to comply with the requests of a public figure he doesn't know. As Cary pointed out in the thread at the top, it's much easier for him to stick to his guns and ban and delete than it is for people to post. I hate to say it again, but this is his website and he can do what he wants.

Posted by: Hypocrisy Sniffer ()
Date: August 26, 2005 10:57PM

It is his site, he can do what he wants, and if that is the course of action that he chooses to take I will never trust what he says (or writes), think of him as a spineless ass, have a complete lack of respect for him, and consider him a hypocrite. I'm sure he won't lose any sleep over that but I think he needs to be called out for going back on his word.

You know what's nice though? An intelligent thread and discussion has appeared out of all this crap!

Date: August 26, 2005 11:05PM

He has been called out countless times over the past few days. I do not know him, but I'm guessing he's not losing sleep over this. It will pass, much like it did the first time the site was mentioned. The site is about Fairfax County and will continue to be so when this blows over.

Posted by: CanMessageBoardsGetBoggedDown ()
Date: August 27, 2005 12:39AM

As I walk through

This wicked world

Searchin’ for light in the darkness of insanity.

I ask myself

Pages: Previous123456AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 6

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.