HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Man Breaks into Zoo, Eaten by Tigers DIES
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: July 12, 2012 10:10AM

A man was killed by tigers at Copenhagen Zoo today after he scaled a fence and crossed a moat to gain access to the predators' enclosure.
The victim, who has been identified as a 20-year-old of Afghan descent living in Copenhagen, was savaged by three tigers after he broke into the zoo in the Danish capital in the early hours.
He was found dead surrounded by the Siberian tigers when staff arrived for work.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2171984/Man-21-eaten-alive-tiger-enclosure-breaking-zoo-night-suspected-suicide.html#ixzz20PwA349K

What a way to go.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Man Breaks into Zoo, Eaten by Tigers DIES
Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: July 12, 2012 10:14AM

Not the way I would prefer to commit suicide, but hey, each to their own.

Date: July 12, 2012 10:24AM

I would set myself on fire and roll around in broken glass before I would do suicide by tiger.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Posted by: gloopyblahblah ()
Date: July 12, 2012 10:37AM

I WILL TEST MY FAITH IN GOD yeah!

I'm gonna go right into the lions den and I will beat them up!

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: July 12, 2012 10:44AM

Poor tigers. Not much meat on an Afghan.

Posted by: jhey ()
Date: July 12, 2012 11:41AM

gloopyblahblah Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I WILL TEST MY FAITH IN GOD yeah!
>
> I'm gonna go right into the lions den and I will
> beat them up!

That was his critical mistake -- he went into a tigers den, not a lions den.

I'M A FIVE-STAR MAN!!

Date: July 12, 2012 12:08PM

Reminds me of that Grizzly man idiot who thought that with his calm and respecting demeanor he could conquer the reality that bears are large dangerous beast that get very hungry.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: July 12, 2012 12:19PM

A total CATastrophe!

Posted by: Dutch ()
Date: July 12, 2012 01:27PM

He was dead meat anyways.

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 12, 2012 02:02PM

I have been in Africa on safari a number of times and have seen lots of lions. When you see a bunch of them you realize they are not animals you would want to fuck with, particularly at night when they see better than you can.

However, this past year I was in India and was fortunate to see tigers up close in a place called Ranthambore. Tigers are seriously frightening animals. Seeing them in a zoo in a cage somehow just doesn't give you the same impression as when you see them prowling around out in the open.

Don't get me wrong, lions are big animals with the adults approaching 6' in length and 300-400 lbs. But tigers -- holy shit! These things are MASSIVE animals -- most are over 6' long (not including the tail) and some are 9' long (from foreleg to hind leg). The adults are usually 600 lbs or more of pure muscle, huge mouths and heads, and giant paws.

Lions look at you like, "Hmm, if you turn your back I might eat you."

Tigers look at you like, "Come here and get in my belly!"

So yeah, I'm not surprised that this guy was destroyed by these things. Beautiful animals, but damn, you really don't get the feeling of what it might be like to be prey until you are in the presence of these massive beasts.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 12, 2012 03:19PM

BEH Wrote:
> Poor tigers. Not much meat on an Afghan.

Seriously, it must have been like eating a shish kabob.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: July 13, 2012 05:37PM

Tigers are raping the shit out of people around India. No joke. They're hunting the fuck out of the primitvie mud people there. Humans are considered the main source of their diet. Literally thousands of people are being eaten by tigers each year.

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/tigers-crocodiles-korans-and-superstitions.htm

Yet the environ-mentals won't do shit about it because they not-so-secretly care more about non-human animal life than they do about human life.

In fact, environ-mentalism is one big leftist misanthropic Marxist clusterfuck of degerate libtards (I know, I used to be one of them).

And don't think for one second that the militant local environ-mental activists in your neck of the woods give any more of a shit about you and your family than they do about the mongoloids in South Asia.

If you let them carry out their wild kingdom utopia in your community, you'll have man-eating predators prowling around your 'hood huntin' your pets and kids in no time.

Posted by: Ito ()
Date: July 13, 2012 06:20PM

@Yucky

Sadly what you write is not quite possible anymore. Tigers USED to kill thousands of Indians 100 years ago, but now there just aren't enough tigers left to kill people.

There are less than 3500 wild tigers left in the world with approximately 1/2 of the world's population in the Indian sub-continent. There are over 1.2 billion people living in India but only about 60 people are killed by tigers every year.

One hundred years ago there were an estimated 100,000 tigers, but now there are very few left due to habitat destruction and hunting.

When I wrote that I was fortunate to see a tiger in the "wild" -- I wasn't kidding. People book trips to go look for tigers on safari for a week and spend 8 hours a day looking and never see one. They are elusive creatures because they hunt at night, have great camouflage and kill their prey by ambush (they hide and pounce on an unsuspecting deer).

So yeah, even with Marxist libtards doing their best to save the tigers, its probably too late. You'll get your wish soon. There won't be any wild tigers left within 30 years.

Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: July 13, 2012 08:59PM

WingNut Wrote:
> A man was killed by tigers at Copenhagen Zoo today
> after he scaled a fence and crossed a moat to gain
> access to the predators' enclosure.
> The victim, who has been identified as a
> 20-year-old of Afghan descent living in
> Copenhagen, was savaged by three tigers after he
> broke into the zoo in the Danish capital in the
> early hours.
> He was found dead surrounded by the Siberian
> tigers when staff arrived for work.
>
>
> Read more:
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2171984/Ma
> n-21-eaten-alive-tiger-enclosure-breaking-zoo-nigh
> t-suspected-suicide.html#ixzz20PwA349K
>
> What a way to go.

Suicide or just stupidity? If the former it certainly takes balls to let a bunch of giant cats tear you apart on purpose.

You know that look your housecat gives you when it kills a squirrel? "If I were bigger and you were smaller, I'd fucking eat you, too." Well, this guy got to see that look up close.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.