HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kilton "The Car Guy" on Suspensions, Motorcycles, Hybrids, Traffic and Speeding
Posted by: Dale in Riverside ()
Date: May 17, 2012 09:13PM

Re: men who drive pretty ass jeeps are gay

Nathan Wind Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how many of these ladyboys really take them offroading? Happens about as often as an eclipse. The best is when one of these apes manages to get mud on their vehicle (usually by "offroading" through a flat grassy area). They'll leave it there for as long as possible so that everyone can see how cool they are, e
Forum: Fairfax County General

Yesterday

Kilton

2. Re: best place to get a tint for my harley?

Are you also preparing for Rolling Douchery? It's less than two weeks away!

2 days ago

Kilton

3. Re: More Efficient FFX Parking - Compact Cars First in Lots

Efficient FFX for Tomorrow Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In order to fit more > cars closer to buildings and decrease "line over > park." What's "line over park"? Is that when some ape in his F150 Monkeymobile can't fit in between the lines? Or is that "park over line"?

7 days ago

Kilton

4. Re: Super suspension, can dmv do this?

ASN1668 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Who the fuck is "we?" You and your imaginary > friend? Your pompous assumption that you speak > for anyone but yourself? Bueller? Anyone? An AOL employee is trying to insult me now? ROTFLMAO. Don't you have some dial-up users who need their connection troubleshot?

7 days ago

Kilton

5. Re: Super suspension, can dmv do this?

Fairfax Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You couldnt be more wrong, all 3 of my moving > violations were late at night without any other > vehicle on the road. I'll come at it from another angle. Only an idiot would manage to rack up three speeding tickets in a week. Regardless of circumstances. So now that we've proven you're an idiot, I for one c

8 days ago

Kilton

6. Re: I-66 Rt 28 Cloverleaf

perspective Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That light is not causing the miles-long backup. > What causes the backup is the prior removal of > many lights over time north of there up 28. That's the stupidest logic I've ever heard. You're missing your calling -- you ought to work for VDOT.

8 days ago

Kilton

7. Re: Need Cool Caps Hat and Jersey for Tonights Game? FFX place to get them?

Typical clueless, bandwagon Caps fan. Have fun "rocking the red" tonight.

10 days ago

Kilton

8. Re: 787 DreamLiner Landing At Regan

You guys will have to excuse Howard -- he's had a thing for me for a while now. He's finding out the hard way that hate and love aren't opposites after all. :-)

10 days ago

Kilton

9. Re: 787 DreamLiner Landing At Regan

Howard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Looks like English just isn't your thing. Pot/Kettle! Looks like the good ol' present perfect continuous tense tripped you up. (Check it out on Google, and be amazed.) Not a native speaker, are you? It's okay -- I don't hold it against you. I don't discriminate. I'm a big supporter of diversity here in Fairfax

10 days ago

Kilton

10. Re: 787 DreamLiner Landing At Regan

Howard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sure looks like it to me: That was just prep for a few special flights for the inauguration. They have not been "flying 767s out of National since 2008".

10 days ago

Kilton

11. Re: 787 DreamLiner Landing At Regan

Teh King Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Delta has been flying 767s out of National since 2008. Nope.

15 days ago

Kilton

12. Re: I gotta admit, I wonder a lot why it's "Look out for Bikers" instead of the other way around........

Gordon Blvd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > but I will say that as a "cager" I dont want to be > any part of this action, that's for > sure........... Wow. Even in the PSA, the "rider" is speeding. Now that's funny.

15 days ago

Kilton

13. Re: MAY IS MOTORCYCLE SAFETY MONTH...WATCH OUT FOR BIKERS

Rider Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I really don't get the whole "watch out for > motorcycles" thing. Absolutely concur. Why bother? We've already determined that they're second-class citizens (only 1 month per year while the rest of us get 11); loud, obnoxious, lane-splitting attention whores; and basically apes -- so it's hardly worthwhile to "wat

16 days ago

Kilton

14. Re: MAY IS MOTORCYCLE SAFETY MONTH...WATCH OUT FOR BIKERS

BEH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So, from June to April it's ok to run them over? June-April are actually "cager" safety months. The "riders" only get one month a year because they are lower-class citizens who aren't equal to us.

16 days ago

Kilton

15. Re: Car Tinting

James X Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I havent had any luck living up here > in NoVa. Looks like we're in the same > bubble..sigh! Yep -- the douchebag bubble. Enjoy your stay.

21 days ago

Kilton

16. Re: END BARKER'S HYBRID HOV EXEMPTION

no way, Jose! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You must have a magical car if it makes you money. I'm shocked that you couldn't follow the point I was making. It's almost as if you're just flat-out retarded. Next you'll be saying really dumb things like... Oh, wait -- too late. :-) Gordon Blvd Wrote: -----------------------------------------------------

21 days ago

Kilton

17. Re: END BARKER'S HYBRID HOV EXEMPTION

no way, Jose! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Edmunds. Look it up. Here is more info on the > tax you paid to take HOV: It's not a "tax" if you get the money back (and then some) over the life of the vehicle. My purchase will easily make me money by the time I get rid of the car, plus I get HOV to boot. Great work proving yourself wrong with "sta

21 days ago

Kilton

18. Re: END BARKER'S HYBRID HOV EXEMPTION

no way, Jose! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No, it is a statistacal fact. LOL.

22 days ago

Kilton

19. Re: END BARKER'S HYBRID HOV EXEMPTION

no way, Jose! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Getting a mere $3,000 tax credit on a car that is > usually 20% more expensive than a comparable > non-hybrid. Usually? Is that like "etc", a qualifier meant solely to cover you when you're wrong? Don't be a sourpuss because you overpaid for a house inside the beltway. Sure, it's a rookie mistake,

22 days ago

Kilton

20. Re: END BARKER'S HYBRID HOV EXEMPTION

no way, Jose! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No need to explain your stupidity further as you are > one of the people that paid the hybrid tax. Actually I got a tax credit. Oops. :-) Since intelligence clearly isn't your strong suit, I wonder what is. What do you think?

22 days ago

Kilton

21. Re: recommendations for lawyer for speeding

Dan K Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > so my options are You forgot D, which is to just pay the ticket, accept the points, and shut up. Unless you're in the habit of getting speeding tickets (which sounds totally plausible), the points are essentially meaningless. > I never touched 60 to begin with. LOL, sure you didn't.

23 days ago

Kilton

22. Re: Fake cop or not?

Definitely report it to the (real) coppers.

23 days ago

Kilton

23. Re: END BARKER'S HYBRID HOV EXEMPTION

no way, Jose! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You don't ever experience traffic, yet don't live > close to your job, don't commute at off hours, > don't take public transportation, etc.? You must > either be a shut in, a liar, or you have some > magic teleporter. Let us in on your secret. The answer is the very subject of this thread. Ain

23 days ago

Kilton

24. Re: END BARKER'S HYBRID HOV EXEMPTION

no way, Jose! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Undoubtedly, you utilize one of the > numerous methods that I offered to Mr. Shoeneman. Nope. Your "numerous methods" are as useless as they are impractical for the vast majority of the population. We can only sit back and thank the good lord himself that you aren't a politician. Imagine if their ideas wer

23 days ago

Kilton

25. Re: END BARKER'S HYBRID HOV EXEMPTION

no way, Jose! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So, does sitting in all that traffic make > you smarter? What traffic?

23 days ago

Kilton

26. Re: END BARKER'S HYBRID HOV EXEMPTION

no way, Jose! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ... Aw, you sure gave up pretty easily in your debate with Brian. You must be pretty sore after losing so badly. You'll get over it. :-) KeepOnTruckin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Which gets better gas mileage than the Prius on > the highway... Are you really t

24 days ago

Kilton

27. Re: END BARKER'S HYBRID HOV EXEMPTION

it should be ended Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This may be the first time Ive ever seen someone > argue that 66 is fine being two lanes most of the > way into DC. Indeed. It's rare to encounter such a high level of retardation outside of Arlington.

24 days ago

Kilton

28. Re: END BARKER'S HYBRID HOV EXEMPTION

Hybrid HOV Hater Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > GEORGE BARKER NEEDS TO GROW A SET AND STOP CAVING > INTO A FEW CONSTITUENTS WHO WANT THE PRIVILEGE OF > DRIVING ON HOV BY THEIR FUCKING LONESOME. Teehee. He caved to me, actually. We go way back. Tough luck buttercup.
Attachments:
car%20guy.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
did you really just go thru all this crap?
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: May 18, 2012 12:39PM

Attachments:
me-so-crazy-me-stalk-you-long-time.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.