HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Read All About It!
Posted by: Townie Cryer ()
Date: March 12, 2012 04:34PM

New Website Chronicling Republican Scandals

"Voters are finding out that Republicans leaders have zero intention of carrying through on their zero-tolerance pledge for Republicans' ethics scandals and corruption," said DCCC spokesman Jesse Ferguson. He added, "Each month it seems another scandal-plagued Republican is revealed. Republicans' top priorities are their special interest allies, ultra-wealthy campaign contributors, their campaign treasuries and their personal bank accounts -- not the best interest of middle-class families and seniors."

http://dccc.org/index.php/corrupt

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Read All About It!
Posted by: HOLY COW! ()
Date: March 12, 2012 04:37PM

OMG OMG OMG

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT THE CAMPAIGN ARM OF THE HOUSE DEMOCRATS IS CALLING GOP CANDIDATES CORRUPT?????

HOLY SHIT, THIS IS BIG NEWS!

NEXT, YOU ARE GOING TO DROP A BOMBSHELL THAT THE REPUBLICANS ARE CALLING DEMOCRATS LIKE MAXINE WATERS AND LAURA RICHARDSON, WHO ARE UNDER ETHICS INVESTIGATIONS, CORRUPT.

THANKS FOR THE TIP, DUDE! I AM GOING TO TELL ALL MY FRIENDS THAT THE DEMOCRATS ARE CALLING THE REPUBULICANS CORRUPT. THIS IS MAJOR NEWS.

Re: Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Read All About It!
Posted by: Periscope UP! ()
Date: March 12, 2012 04:41PM

That's all I needed to see. Now I'm going to vote for democrats so we can have a sec of Treasury who doesn't pay his taxes, a chairman of the Ways and Means committee who doesn't pay his taxes, etc, etc, etc. LOL

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.