HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Lush Dimbulb's Sponsors Drop His Show Like They Would A Fat, Drug-Addicted Toad
Posted by: Lush Dimbulb ()
Date: March 05, 2012 09:21PM

Among those condemning Limbaugh on Monday was radio host Don Imus, who lost his radio and TV jobs in 2007 for making insulting remarks about a women’s college basketball team.

Said Imus on his morning program: “He owns a Gulfstream 4. Get on it, go to Washington, take her to lunch and say, ‘Look, I’m sorry I said this stuff,’ and never do it again, period. Now, he’s an insincere pig, pill-popping pinhead.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/rush-limbaugh-apologizes-again-but-advertisers-continue-to-sever-ties/2012/03/05/gIQAmM3WtR_story.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lush Dimbulb's Sponsors Drop His Show Like They Would A Fat, Drug-Addicted Toad
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: March 05, 2012 09:23PM

i bet those nappy-headed hoes all want free abortion pills too! sluts...

Re: Lush Dimbulb's Sponsors Drop His Show Like They Would A Fat, Drug-Addicted Toad
Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: March 05, 2012 09:50PM

"Lush Dimbulb's Sponsors Drop His Show Like They Would A Fat, Drug-Addicted Toad"

I realize you hate the guy and all, but that is the most labored attempt at an insult I've seen in a while. Don't try so hard.

Posted by: Really Beautiful ()
Date: March 05, 2012 10:24PM

Limbaugh and the Republican party have yet to realize how deep is the hole they are in.

This man, who is THE face of conservatives if not the Republican party, insulted virtually every woman in America; daughters, mothers, wives, sisters.

I am thoroughly enjoying the immolation.

Posted by: Lush Dimbulb ()
Date: March 10, 2012 10:20AM

Rush Limbaugh's Show Filled With Free Ads; Sponsor Exodus Continues

"Reports about Limbaugh's Thursday program showed that 77 of the 86 spots that aired were "free public service announcements donated by the Ad Council." Additionally, seven ads were from companies "in the process of pulling their spots." This apparently left only two paid advertisements.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/09/rush-limbaugh-advertisers-exodus_n_1334705.html?ref=media

Posted by: shock jock ()
Date: March 10, 2012 04:00PM

Really Beautiful Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>> This man, who is THE face of conservatives if not
> the Republican party, insulted virtually every
> woman in America; daughters, mothers, wives,
> sisters.

He is a radio host who makes even more money when people like you get upset and listen to his show. Bad publicity is free publicity.

Date: March 10, 2012 04:14PM

shlock jock Wrote:
> He is a radio host who makes even more money when
> people like you get upset and listen to his show.
> Bad publicity is free publicity.

Listen to his show? Why would any thinking person, such as myself, do that?

Posted by: a simple mind ()
Date: March 10, 2012 04:39PM

Really Beautiful Wrote:
> Listen to his show? Why would any thinking
> person, such as myself, do that?

Then I wonder how you know what he is really saying or do you just swallow what the rest of the media tells you to believe?

Posted by: do you know what is happening ()
Date: March 10, 2012 04:49PM

Really Beautiful Wrote:
>> Listen to his show? Why would any thinking
> person, such as myself, do that?

Guys like you play right into Limbaughs hands. He gets you all slobbery and stirred up and he gets the free publicity. Do you really think other advertisers wont come crawling back when this passes which it appears it is already on its way to doing.

Advertisers seek the most listened to markets. Limbaughs has a huge share of that. The listeners didnt stop listening to him only the advertisers took a break. It is called demographics. The advertisers seek the most listeners they can find with the most disposable income. Like it or not his listeners fill that requirement. I dont listen to the guy I work in the daytime but millions of others do. You really need to learn more about how the business world works.

Posted by: Undertaker ()
Date: March 10, 2012 05:15PM

Lush Dimbulb Wrote:
> Rush Limbaugh's Show Filled With Free Ads; Sponsor
> Exodus Continues
>
> "Reports about Limbaugh's Thursday program showed
> that 77 of the 86 spots that aired were "free
> public service announcements donated by the Ad
> Council." Additionally, seven ads were from
> companies "in the process of pulling their spots."
> This apparently left only two paid advertisements.
>
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/09/rush-limb
> augh-advertisers-exodus_n_1334705.html?ref=media

Yawn. Another Occupy dumbshit trying to keep this dead story alive. Even Bill Maher is defending Limbaugh.

Posted by: Holy deepy ()
Date: March 10, 2012 05:22PM

Really Beautiful Wrote:
> Limbaugh and the Republican party have yet to
> realize how deep is the hole they are in.
>
> This man, who is THE face of conservatives if not
> the Republican party, insulted virtually every
> woman in America; daughters, mothers, wives,
> sisters.
>
> I am thoroughly enjoying the immolation.

Yep, the polls are showing it. Romney's only up by 4 over this bozo and Santorum is only up 1 over him. LOL

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: March 10, 2012 05:47PM

Sort of interesting too, but the stocks were dropping on the sponsors who left his show.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: Really Fucking Stupid Liberals Here ()
Date: March 10, 2012 06:53PM

Really Beautiful Wrote:
> Limbaugh and the Republican party have yet to
> realize how deep is the hole they are in.
>

You fail to realize how fucking stupid and wrong you are.

"With the perception growing that he will be the GOP nominee, Romney leads President Obama by five points in a hypothetical 2012 matchup. Today's numbers show Romney at 48%, Obama at 43%. That’s Romney’s largest lead since December."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

That's some hole you stupid insipid fucking scrote monkey. Keep running your fucking ignorant cock gobbler though you're really making progress. You and Obama!

Oh and how clever is "Lush Dimbulb" or whatever stupid fucking crap like that? It's funny that someone actually thinks that is funny. Wow how hilarious. I can hear all the laughter over the internet. Whoever this fuck twat is should find an open mic because they sure make me laugh a lot.

Posted by: funnythingis ()
Date: March 10, 2012 06:57PM

Obama wins 2012.

/thread

Date: March 10, 2012 07:50PM

a simple mind Wrote:
> Really Beautiful Wrote:
> > Listen to his show? Why would any thinking
> > person, such as myself, do that?
>
>
> Then I wonder how you know what he is really
> saying or do you just swallow what the rest of the
> media tells you to believe?

Clips of the stupid shit this douche says are over the internet. I would not sully my mind with any more exposure to Lush Dimbulb than absolutely necessary.

Date: March 10, 2012 07:56PM

do you know what is happening Wrote:
> Guys like you play right into Limbaughs hands. He
> gets you all slobbery and stirred up and he gets
> the free publicity.

My, what an imagination you have! "all slobbery and stirred up"? Not so much, Lolz!

> Do you really think other advertisers wont come
> crawling back when this passes which it appears
> it is already on its way to doing.

Yes, I do not think that the risk of being associated with Dimbulb is worth the audience exposure for most of the advertisers that bailed.

Posted by: Reallt Beautiful ()
Date: March 10, 2012 07:58PM

Undertaker Wrote:
> Yawn. Another Occupy dumbshit trying to keep this
> dead story alive. Even Bill Maher is defending
> Limbaugh.

Thanks for playing your part, Lolz!

Date: March 10, 2012 08:02PM

Holy deepy Wrote:
> Yep, the polls are showing it. Romney's only up
> by 4 over this bozo and Santorum is only up 1 over
> him. LOL

Which matters not at all since we elect our president through the electoral college, Lolz!

Date: March 10, 2012 08:07PM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
> Sort of interesting too, but the stocks were
> dropping on the sponsors who left his show.

More so than before they left Dimbulb? Not so much, Lolz!

Posted by: 4 more years, II ()
Date: March 10, 2012 08:08PM

Really Beautiful Wrote:
> Which matters not at all since we elect our
> president through the electoral college, Lolz!

The particular cited poll is weighted to favor Republican and landline owner voters.

Interestingly, there is a (truly) meager attempt to make up for landlines falling out of favor by using a voluntary online "poll" additionally.

So one must read poll results not just on the raw numbers, but also on who is actually being polled.

Who do YOU think would own a landline?

Who do YOU think would own a landline and actually pay attention to a computer-poll (NOT a human phonecall)?

And who do YOU think would search down an online "poll" and answer the questions?

Date: March 10, 2012 08:17PM

Really Fucking Stupid Liberals Here Wrote:
> You fail to realize how fucking stupid and wrong
> you are.

Yes, yes I do. Mostly because I am neither stupid nor wrong.

> Today's numbers show Romney at 48%, Obama at
> 43%. That’s Romney’s largest lead since December."

A national presidential poll? See my response @ 8:02 PM. Lolz!

> That's some hole you stupid insipid fucking scrote
> monkey. Keep running your fucking ignorant cock
> gobbler though you're really making progress. You
> and Obama!

Latent homosexual tendencies, I think. Do you fantasize about sucking cock, Mary?

> Oh and how clever is "Lush Dimbulb" or whatever
> stupid fucking crap like that?

Thanks! I came up w/that one myself. Lolz!

Posted by: weasel is worried ()
Date: March 10, 2012 08:41PM

weasel must be really trying to convince himself since he made yet another name for this same thread and posted 8 responses in a row

Date: March 10, 2012 08:49PM

Though adherents of The Imploding Party of No are indeed certifiable, anyone who actually believes:

> ...Santorum is only up 1 over him...

is beyond merely insane.

Posted by: RB trying to sound smart ()
Date: March 10, 2012 10:13PM

Really Beautiful Wrote:
> Yes, I do not think that the risk of being
> associated with Dimbulb is worth the audience
> exposure for most of the advertisers that bailed.

The advertisers will come back. They will of course give a press statement on how they believe Rush has learned his lesson and they are taking a second chance on him. Rush made his half ass apology which will be good enough for them since all they really care about is a bottom line. People have already forgotten Whitney Houston, Casey Anthony and OJ. Do you seriously think they are going to remember some fifteen minutes of fame GT student.

No, it will not happen overnight but the advertisers count on people having a short attention span and quite frankly to be as dumb as you and believing everything you hear.

Date: March 10, 2012 10:48PM

RB trying to sound smart Wrote:
> Do you seriously think they are going to remeber
> some fifteen minutes of fame GT student;

No, but I do believe that they'll remember that Dimbulb called some girl a slut and a prostitute.

> No, it will not happen overnight but the
> advertisers count on people having a short
> attention span and quite frankly to be as dumb as
> you and believing everything you hear.

It don't matter to me, baby,
You believe what you want to believe,
You don't have to live like a refugee

Posted by: I tried to help you ()
Date: March 10, 2012 11:05PM

Just so you dont go through life being disappointed let me clue you in. Everything comes down to money. While Rush called this woman names he issued his apology. Remember Michael Vicks apology. Probably one as sincere as the other.
When Vick returned to football it was all about how many games can you win for us, thus bringing in revenue. The dog fighting was forgotten. Same with Rushs apology accepted now how much money can you make for our company.
While it may hurt to hear the truth it is what it is. This woman is hardly a bookmark in 2012 and we are only into March.
While you may remember it I can assure you the rest of America has put this woman into yesterdays news.

Date: March 10, 2012 11:26PM

I tried to help you Wrote:
> Everything comes down to money.

Yes, which is why pressure exerted by consumers was effective in convincing advertisers to abandon Dimbulb. It is also why, more broadly, advertisers are rethinking whether being associated with right-wing talk radio is worth the risk.

> While Rush called this woman names he issued his apology

If that's what you want to call it.

> While you may remember it I can assure you the
> rest of America has put this woman into yesterdays
> news.

You are right: No one will remember Sandra Fluke. What they will remember is Dimbulb's slurs 'some girl'. That's all that matters.

Posted by: Blaring Hypocrisy ()
Date: March 11, 2012 08:09AM

Rush Limbaugh calls this woman a whore. What does she do? What does she stand for? She has committed herself to a life cause to implement free contraception by forcing laws that would mandate insurance companies to cover 100% of contraceptive and abortifacient drugs. I'm sure Ms Fluck is a rabid feminist who would also scream for abortions to be covered in any form.

Liberals, especially liberal black people have no clue as to how destructive policies like this cunt espouses are to their own survival culturally and as a race of people. Someone asked the question on another thread related to this topic, "Why would you disagree with Flucks contraceptive platform? Do you want to pay welfare to all the poor folk who would result if we don't?"

This billboard was forced to be removed by the same rabid liberal lobby animals as Ms Fluck represents in New York City awhile back.

"A controversial anti-abortion billboard that went up — and was taken down — in Soho last month targeting the black community with the tag line "The Most Dangerous Place for an African-American is in the Womb" sparked debate about the city's abortion rate.

Fifty-seven percent of black pregnancies in the city end in abortion, according to 2009 data from the city's Department of Health. For white women, the number is 20 percent and for the city overall it is about 39 percent. Though the number of abortions among black women remained steady for several years, the statistic startled some within the community."
http://www.wnyc.org/articles/wnyc-news/2011/mar/14/rate-abortion-sparks-debate-black-community/

And we have some who liken Ms fluck to a hero or laud her for her "courage".

The liberal contraceptive policies she lobbies for should turn anyone's stomach who actually thinks through the logic of her argument. Not only is it morally wrong but it is murderously racist wrong. She doesn't think of herself that way because she is too stupid to understand the full consequences of her own belief system. I cut her no slack however.

Liberals inexplicably tend to be suicidal and it is perplexing as to why they consistently argue for policies that are detrimental to their own comfort, well being, safety and outright physical existence in the human race.

It could be one reason people like Ms Fluck with her radical leftists beliefs only represent about 20% of America that identify themselves as of the solid liberal leftist persuasion. That number has been decreasing over the years despite the occasional aberrations like the Obama presidency but is still way too high in my opinion.

I'm not trying to "lay my hands on your body" or some kind of crap like that, All I'm saying is stop and think people. Think about the true consequences of our behavior. Individuals actions do have an impact on our culture and civilization as a whole. Especially if we are destroying them.

How people can be so blind to the true evil that Ms Fluck represents is beyond my capacity to comprehend.

In this light she is much worse than a whore or slut in my humble opinion.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: March 11, 2012 08:57AM

Blaring Hypocrisy Wrote:
>
> she lobbies for should turn anyone's stomach who actually thinks through the logic of her argument. Not only is it morally wrong but it is murderously racist wrong.

+1 there buddy, it's a Bolshevik form of womb-terrorism that would make Hitler proud.

Date: March 11, 2012 09:13AM

I love how Limbaugh is handling this. One of his sponsors says they disagree with what he said, but will continue to advertise with him. His sales manager calls the sponsor and fires them for their comments. I hope Limbaugh bankrupts Clear Channel, which will then get out of his contract.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Date: March 11, 2012 10:08AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> ...I hope Limbaugh bankrupts Clear Channel...

But then Bain Capital loses big time and Romney takes a hit.

Didn't Romney say he likes to fire people? I'd think he'd fire "someone" before allowing them to cost him money.

Date: March 11, 2012 11:01AM

Blaring Hypocrisy Wrote:
"Not only is [Contraception] morally wrong but it is murderously racist wrong."

No, it isn't. Contraception promotes individual freedom and personal accountability.

> I'm not trying to "lay my hands on your body" or
> some kind of crap like that

That's EXACTLY what you're trying to do, liar. You want to save people from themselves [a liberal position, by the way]. Otherwise, you wouldn't have written this screed.

> How people can be so blind to the true evil that
> Ms Fluck represents is beyond my capacity to
> comprehend.

The people you condemn aren't blind; you are deluded. Ms. Fluke isn't evil, you are.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: March 11, 2012 11:16AM

RB trying to sound smart Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yes, I do not think that the risk of being
> > associated with Dimbulb is worth the audience
> > exposure for most of the advertisers that
> bailed.
>
>
> The advertisers will come back. They will of
> course give a press statement on how they believe
> Rush has learned his lesson and they are taking a
> second chance on him. Rush made his half ass
> apology which will be good enough for them since
> all they really care about is a bottom line.
> People have already forgotten Whitney Houston,
> Casey Anthony and OJ. Do you seriously think they
> are going to remember some fifteen minutes of fame
> GT student.
>
> No, it will not happen overnight but the
> advertisers count on people having a short
> attention span and quite frankly to be as dumb as
> you and believing everything you hear.

You are idiots.

Take carbonite who has been advertising on Rush Limbaugh for at least a couple years. Imagine you are sitting in a meeting with the head honchos discussing this.

"OK guys, we will pull our ads off the Limbaugh show for 60 days till this whole thing blows over then come back. And you know what, I think we should pay the same rate as before, or because Limbaugh has been such a good friend, we will pay a little more. All agree"

The rooms says yes in unison.

Then the lowly kenneth the Page runs in the room and says "Limbaugh just told all his listenersto boycott the sponsors who left. He is retaliating!"

Then the head head honcho says "oh that whacky Limbaugh. I just love him so. Still 60 days guys till we put our ads back on his show, guys?"

I am sure that is exactly what happened.

Fairfaxunderground rules: Lilliputions, not ok. Midgettville ok. I got it now.

Posted by: Glaring hypocisy ()
Date: March 11, 2012 01:09PM

" You want to save people from themselves [a liberal position, by the way]. Otherwise, you wouldn't have written this screed."

Perfect example. The poster blows right past the OP's fact that well over half of black pregnancies in New York City 57 out of every 100 end in an abortion. That is a real inconvenient truth for libs.

and

" Contraception promotes individual freedom and personal accountability."

Freedom to destroy your very existence. Blew right past that. Everyone knows the issue here is abortion not condoms, spermicides, depo-provera and the access thereof. Full service abortion has to be part of the new universal health care law or people like Ms Fluck will continue to pop up at every opportunity. If you are against it you get accused of "laying hands on peoples bodies and reverse liberalism."

Never dawns on them their philosophy condemns there own kind to extinction.

And the equally suicidal "everyone should wait until it's economically viable to have children" philosophy.

Not for one second do they think that if this were practiced to any meaningful extent in the past, not one single one of us currently existing in the human race would have ever been born.

And THAT is why for liberals, logic is a bitch.

Posted by: still trying to help the clueless ()
Date: March 11, 2012 01:52PM

Really Beautiful Wrote:
> You are right: No one will remember Sandra Fluke.
> What they will remember is Dimbulb's slurs 'some
> girl'. That's all that matters.

I try to give you the facts of life which you agree are correct but then you slobber all over yourself how wrong this is. Are you that dense? Are you one of those gullible people thats New Yorkers sell the Brooklyn Bridge to?

Money talks and bullshit walks, always has and always will.

BTW I can assure you America has already forgotten Fluke. You would even have a hard time finding people that are even aware we have troops in Afghanistan. You need to wake up to the real world and stop living in fantasy land where everything is fair.

Date: March 11, 2012 04:11PM

Glaring hypocisy Wrote:
> The poster blows right past the OP's fact that
> well over half of black pregnancies in New York
> City 57 out of every 100 end in an abortion.
> That is a real inconvenient truth for libs.

Which matters how? That's right: Not at all.

> " Contraception promotes individual freedom and
> personal accountability."
>
> Freedom to destroy your very existence.

Are you daft? Women don't die from using birth control, including having a legal, medical abortion.

> Never dawns on them their philosophy condemns
> there own kind to extinction.

Seriously? Mankind is doing just fine at the current rate of population growth and the seven billion of us here today.

Date: March 11, 2012 04:23PM

still trying to help the clueless Wrote:
> -----
> > You are right: No one will remember Sandra
> Fluke.
> > What they will remember is Dimbulb's slurs
> 'some
> > girl'. That's all that matters.
>
>
> I try to give you the facts of life which you
> agree are correct but then you slobber all over
> yourself how wrong this is. Are you that dense?
> Are you one of those gullible people thats New
> Yorkers sell the Brooklyn Bridge to?
>
> Money talks and bullshit walks, always has and
> always will.
>
> BTW I can assure you America has already forgotten
> Fluke. You would even have a hard time finding
> people that are even aware we have troops in
> Afghanistan. You need to wake up to the real
> world and stop living in fantasy land where
> everything is fair.

Wishing the foregoing to be true will not make it so.

Dimbulb's attack on Ms. Fluke will be remembered, certainly long enough to tar the Exploding Party of No with the misogynist brush and ensure its defeat in November.

Posted by: Roscoe Barlett Jr, the elder ()
Date: March 11, 2012 05:21PM

still trying to help the clueless Wrote:

>
> BTW I can assure you America has already forgotten
> Fluke. You would even have a hard time finding
> people that are even aware we have troops in
> Afghanistan. You need to wake up to the real
> world and stop living in fantasy land where
> everything is fair.

The usefull idiots of the OWS movement are trying to keep it alive. The only chance Obama has is to be the 2nd worst choice in this election. He can't run on his pathetic record. To have a chance to have this affect the election was to have this hit in October, not March. Another misfire from the left.

Posted by: Inquiring_Minds ()
Date: March 12, 2012 10:43AM

Roscoe Barlett Jr, the elder Wrote:
> [President Obama] can't run on his pathetic record.

The President's record is not 'pathetic'. He will run on his record and he will win re-election. Aware that their nominee, whether Willard or Frothy Mixture, is a sure loser, cognizant GOP-ers have already concluded that the White House is out-of-reach this cycle and have turned their energies to House & Senate races. The ‘magic’ that buoyed the GOP in the 2010 cycle is long gone, friend.

> To have a chance to have this affect the election
> was to have this hit in October, not March. Another
> misfire from the left.

Women are staying away from the GOP in droves. Willard & Frothy Mixture are each minus 20 percentage points with women v. President Obama. That is not going to change between now & November.

<((((<>))))><((((<>))))><((((<>))))><((((<>))))><((((<>))))><((((<>))))>

Posted by: fakes r us ()
Date: March 12, 2012 02:00PM

What I find amusing is the liberals whining about boycotting the advertisers on Limbaughs show. Meanwhile they run around in their stylish clothes, talk on the latest cell phones and post on here using their personal computer. All products made in countries that exploit labor and in some cases like China using forced prison labor. Hypocrites maybe?
Attachments:
protesters-connect-611x620.jpg

Date: March 12, 2012 02:56PM

fakes r us Wrote:
> What I find amusing is the liberals whining about
> boycotting the advertisers on Limbaughs show.
> Meanwhile they run around in their stylish
> clothes, talk on the latest cell phones and post
> on here using their personal computer. All
> products made in countries that exploit labor and
> in some cases like China using forced prison
> labor. Hypocrites maybe?

You, sir and/or madamn, are not very bright.

If the couple in your photo are 'typical liberals', then these folks are 'typical conservatives'.

~
Attachments:
Typical Conservative.jpg

Posted by: really stupid ()
Date: March 12, 2012 06:23PM

sorry the truth hurts you but the OWS sluggos were hardly Republicans. The OWS were big Obama supporters and ran around using the latest cell phones to broadcast their dribble. Liberals seem to have big issues with Limbaughs advertisers but readily buy products made in countries that made Oliver Twist look like a feel good book.

Posted by: Getting Through Your Thick Skull? ()
Date: March 12, 2012 10:05PM

really stupid Wrote:
> sorry the truth hurts you but the OWS sluggos were
> hardly Republicans. The OWS were big Obama
> supporters and ran around using the latest cell
> phones to broadcast their dribble. Liberals seem
> to have big issues with Limbaughs advertisers but
> readily buy products made in countries that made
> Oliver Twist look like a feel good book.

Wow, are you dense! So here's the thing: OWS are NOT typical liberals. They are on the fringe of the left, much as the 'God Hates Fags' idiots are of the fringe of the right.

Capice?

Posted by: Nope 2012 ()
Date: March 13, 2012 03:24PM

The same way voters will drop that community organizer and send those America Haters back to Fucking Kenya

Posted by: really beautiful in hiding ()
Date: March 13, 2012 03:30PM

What happened to Really Beautiful who predicted people would still be all over Limbaugh for months if not years to come. Heard the name Fluke lately?
Hell you hardly hear much on the soldier who killed all those civilians the other day in Afghanistan.
Did you learn anything about the attention span of Americans? I bet not.

Date: March 13, 2012 05:42PM

really beautiful in hiding Wrote:
> What happened to Really Beautiful who predicted
> people would still be all over Limbaugh for months
> if not years to come. Heard the name Fluke lately?
> Hell you hardly hear much on the soldier who
> killed all those civilians the other day in
> Afghanistan. Did you learn anything about the
> attention span of Americans? I bet not.

Whoa! Slow down there, cowboy. I did not say this Dimbulb bruhaha would be front page news every single minute for the rest of your natural born life. No siree!

What I said was; "Dimbulb's attack on Ms. Fluke WILL BE REMEMBERED, certainly long enough to tar the Exploding Party of No with the misogynist brush and ensure its defeat IN NOVEMBER." I stand by my statement.

Posted by: dumb and dumber ()
Date: March 13, 2012 06:54PM

^^^A half ass attempt to acknowledge your mistake^^^
Fluke who??? Just as I predicted, yesterdays news.

Posted by: Romtorinch ()
Date: March 13, 2012 07:33PM

Really Beautiful Wrote:
> really beautiful in hiding Wrote:
> -----
> > What happened to Really Beautiful who predicted
> > people would still be all over Limbaugh for
> months
> > if not years to come. Heard the name Fluke
> lately?
> > Hell you hardly hear much on the soldier who
> > killed all those civilians the other day in
> > Afghanistan. Did you learn anything about the
> > attention span of Americans? I bet not.
>
> Whoa! Slow down there, cowboy. I did not say
> this Dimbulb bruhaha would be front page news
> every single minute for the rest of your natural
> born life. No siree!
>
> What I said was; "Dimbulb's attack on Ms. Fluke
> WILL BE REMEMBERED, certainly long enough to tar
> the Exploding Party of No with the misogynist
> brush and ensure its defeat IN NOVEMBER." I stand
> by my statement.

too the the polls are show you to be mistaken.

Posted by: Romtorinch ()
Date: March 13, 2012 07:35PM

Romtorinch Wrote:
> -----
> > really beautiful in hiding Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > What happened to Really Beautiful who
> predicted
> > > people would still be all over Limbaugh for
> > months
> > > if not years to come. Heard the name Fluke
> > lately?
> > > Hell you hardly hear much on the soldier who
> > > killed all those civilians the other day in
> > > Afghanistan. Did you learn anything about
> the
> > > attention span of Americans? I bet not.
> >
> > Whoa! Slow down there, cowboy. I did not say
> > this Dimbulb bruhaha would be front page news
> > every single minute for the rest of your
> natural
> > born life. No siree!
> >
> > What I said was; "Dimbulb's attack on Ms. Fluke
> > WILL BE REMEMBERED, certainly long enough to
> tar
> > the Exploding Party of No with the misogynist
> > brush and ensure its defeat IN NOVEMBER." I
> stand
> > by my statement.
>
>
> too the the polls are show you to be mistaken.

Ahem, I meant to type:

Too bad the polls all show you to be mistaken. Carry on.....

Date: March 13, 2012 09:09PM

Roscoe Barlett Jr, the elder Wrote:
> ^^^A half ass attempt to acknowledge your
> mistake^^^
> Fluke who??? Just as I predicted, yesterdays
> news.

It's really cute that you believe all anyone thinks about or bases their decisions upon are today's headlines. Naive, but cute. :-)

Posted by: Lush_Dimbulb ()
Date: March 16, 2012 11:17AM

Dimbulb advertiser boycott shows power of social media to target firms

"The collective power of social media to specifically target a group of companies has never been more dramatically on display than in the Limbaugh incident, shaking companies as diverse as San Diego-based ProFlowers and Ford."

http://www.freep.com/article/20120316/BUSINESS07/203160331/Limbaugh-advertiser-boycott-shows-power-of-social-media-to-target-firms

Posted by: Atom ()
Date: March 16, 2012 11:57AM

Actually, some toads are good for their pharmaceutical effects.

I've smoked a bit of toad sweat (in the name of science of course.) let me tell you, you better be sitting down it really grabs ou by the booh-boo.

If I didn't feel the practice was cruel to the toads, ohh boy.

Sorry, I miss read the headline. I thought it said Lush was addicted to druggie toads.

Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: March 21, 2012 12:09PM

I hate borrowing a term from Glenn Beck, but, imagine if this "cancer" of conservative talk radio would go away and maybe a more civil, educated, thoughtful conversation would replace it, we might have a less ridiculous republican party.

If it weren't for Rush, and conservative talk radio, do you really think we'd have these four cartoonish numskulls running for president? Each one with their obvious pandering, sloganeering, jingoism, hyperbole, and outright lies? They've all shown that there isn't a depth they wont sink to and that is because they know that Limbaugh has already primed the audience.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2012 12:10PM by FUNdamental.

Posted by: Tea Bag Comes Your Way ()
Date: March 21, 2012 12:52PM

FUNdamental Wrote:
> I hate borrowing a term from Glenn Beck, but,
> imagine if this "cancer" of conservative talk
> radio would go away and maybe a more civil,
> educated, thoughtful conversation would replace
> it, we might have a less ridiculous republican
> party.
>
> If it weren't for Rush, and conservative talk
> radio, do you really think we'd have these four
> cartoonish numskulls running for president? Each
> one with their obvious pandering, sloganeering,
> jingoism, hyperbole, and outright lies? They've
> all shown that there isn't a depth they wont sink
> to and that is because they know that Limbaugh has
> already primed the audience.

STFU you stupid fucking cumsquat. You're a fucking brain dead moron and no one cares what the fuck you think. So drill a hole in your skull and pour some Draino in it.

Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: March 21, 2012 01:27PM

Tea Bag Comes Your Way Wrote:
> FUNdamental Wrote:
> -----
> > I hate borrowing a term from Glenn Beck, but,
> > imagine if this "cancer" of conservative talk
> > radio would go away and maybe a more civil,
> > educated, thoughtful conversation would replace
> > it, we might have a less ridiculous republican
> > party.
> >
> > If it weren't for Rush, and conservative talk
> > radio, do you really think we'd have these four
> > cartoonish numskulls running for president?
> Each
> > one with their obvious pandering, sloganeering,
> > jingoism, hyperbole, and outright lies? They've
> > all shown that there isn't a depth they wont
> sink
> > to and that is because they know that Limbaugh
> has
> > already primed the audience.
>
>
> STFU you stupid fucking cumsquat. You're a fucking
> brain dead moron and no one cares what the fuck
> you think. So drill a hole in your skull and pour
> some Draino in it.

There we go; a civil, educated, and meaningful conversation from a tea-bagger.

Posted by: Tea Bag Comes Your Way ()
Date: March 21, 2012 02:00PM

FUNdamental Wrote:
> Tea Bag Comes Your Way Wrote:
> -----
> > FUNdamental Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I hate borrowing a term from Glenn Beck, but,
> > > imagine if this "cancer" of conservative talk
> > > radio would go away and maybe a more civil,
> > > educated, thoughtful conversation would
> replace
> > > it, we might have a less ridiculous
> republican
> > > party.
> > >
> > > If it weren't for Rush, and conservative talk
> > > radio, do you really think we'd have these
> four
> > > cartoonish numskulls running for president?
> > Each
> > > one with their obvious pandering,
> sloganeering,
> > > jingoism, hyperbole, and outright lies?
> They've
> > > all shown that there isn't a depth they wont
> > sink
> > > to and that is because they know that
> Limbaugh
> > has
> > > already primed the audience.
> >
> >
> > STFU you stupid fucking cumsquat. You're a
> fucking
> > brain dead moron and no one cares what the fuck
> > you think. So drill a hole in your skull and
> pour
> > some Draino in it.
>
>
> There we go; a civil, educated, and meaningful
> conversation from a tea-bagger.

EDUCATED???
I'll show you educated fucktard. I'm sure you believe everything Obamatard has to say.

How about like today and in recent days.

Obama saying, "We can't drill our way out of high gas prices."

That is like saying you can't farm your way out of hunger.

Jesus God all you stupid mother fuckers just die now. There isn't any talking to you. You are incapable of grasping even the most remote concepts of common sense.

SO just fucking DIE! Or at least cut your fingers off so the rest of us don't have to read your cyber vomit.

Posted by: Lush~Dimbulb ()
Date: March 21, 2012 02:05PM

Tea Bag Comes Your Way Wrote:
> EDUCATED???
> I'll show you educated fucktard. I'm sure you
> believe everything Obamatard has to say.
>
> How about like today and in recent days.
>
> Obama saying, "We can't drill our way out of high
> gas prices."
>
> That is like saying you can't farm your way out of
> hunger.
>
> Jesus God all you stupid mother fuckers just die
> now. There isn't any talking to you. You are
> incapable of grasping even the most remote
> concepts of common sense.
>
> SO just fucking DIE! Or at least cut your fingers
> off so the rest of us don't have to read your
> cyber vomit.

You sure do use 'fuck' a lot, which is indicative of low intelligence, poor education and conservatism.

Posted by: another weasel name ()
Date: March 21, 2012 02:13PM

Lush~Dimbulb Wrote:

> You sure do use 'fuck' a lot, which is indicative
> of low intelligence, poor education and
> conservatism.

Thinking Lush Dimbulb is in any way funny, creative, clever, is indicative of being an absolutely brain washed moron.

Posted by: TBCYW ()
Date: March 21, 2012 02:23PM

another weasel name Wrote:
> Lush~Dimbulb Wrote:
> -----
>
> > You sure do use 'fuck' a lot, which is
> indicative
> > of low intelligence, poor education and
> > conservatism.
>
>
> Thinking Lush Dimbulb is in any way funny,
> creative, clever, is indicative of being an
> absolutely brain washed moron.

He/she or heshe thinks they're clever and creative and THAT is what makes it funny. "Lush Dimbulb" My God, some people need to be shaken, like shaken baby syndrome.

Posted by: Lush~Dimbulb ()
Date: March 21, 2012 02:52PM

Fleeing advertisers doom Lush Dimbulb’s business model

"The financial model that fueled Rush Limbaugh’s radio show seems to have disintegrated in recent weeks, with at least 100 advertisers reportedly abandoning his radio program.

For more than two decades, “The Rush Limbaugh Show” has promoted his brand of misogyny, racism and general intolerance to an audience of more than 15 million people on as many as 600 radio stations. He has accused actor Michael J. Fox of “exaggerating the effects” of Parkinson’s disease; called the National Organization for Women “nags” who “are a bunch of whores to liberalism”; and just last week referred to a Washington Post reporter as a synonym for a female dog.

Limbaugh’s recent attack on Georgetown law student Sandra Fluke was as irresponsible as it was abhorrent. His words were not simply a glancing blow or an accidental slip of the tongue. They encompassed three days of his program, more than six full hours."

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/74237.html

Posted by: Libtards fail AGAIN ()
Date: March 29, 2012 11:46AM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/limbaugh-sees-heat-over-comments-turn-down-to-a-simmer/2012/03/28/gIQAspEKhS_story.html

Funniest is the Media Matters turd having to accept that the boycott failed and having to tuck his tail between his legs. OWA, Limbaugh boycott, Obama budget. What a bunch of losers.

Posted by: Loser Detector is beeping ()
Date: April 20, 2012 02:49PM

How'd this work out for you libs? Another ginned up frenzy by the MSM that burned bright for a week and then *poof* disappeared. Laughing at you clowns all the way to November when President Romney and minority leader Reid will be the top stories.

Posted by: wut wut ()
Date: April 30, 2016 09:35PM

HbjmJ

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: May 01, 2016 12:39PM

Rush Limbo is like Meade Skeleton on steroids

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.