HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
is there anyone really real out there?
Posted by: Rod Koozmin ()
Date: February 27, 2012 09:52PM

this is what I will be asking , maybe have a poster or something. at the Ron Paul Ralley in Northern Virginia. I believe in Ron Paul, I believe in 9=11 truth but I don't have a tanagable person who I know really exists....who I can touch and really talk to. I send Ron money. I get back requests for more. I get a gazilion people writting me saying that they too are for the constitution....or the tea party and send them money. I don't. But in my whole grasp of reality people who believe in the truth, in Ron PaUL...just not really there. What gives? I know people who believe 9-11 truth, I got neighbor,accross the cul de sacs who believe in" libettarism" but they "gotta work" they got no time to go to the ralley with me in my new Tundra with full sized 4x8 signs proclaiming DR Paul. Is there any one really real in this movment?- Rod Koozmin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: is there anyone really real out there?
Posted by: Alpha Male ()
Date: February 27, 2012 10:00PM

Retards and weed just don't mix.

Posted by: Two Feet In The Grave ()
Date: February 28, 2012 12:37PM

Yes, they're real. (Or they used to be.) But the (maybe) surprising thing is that the politicians's public and private personas can be so different. I've met and talked to more than a few. A few quick takes:

Newt Gingrich: Just as arrogant in private as in public. Also, he has at best a glancing, superficial knowledge of many of the things he claims to be an expert on.

Tom Daschle: Intelligent. Well-informed. Possible to have a good, substantive discussion with him.

Tom Delay: Not an intellectual, but--in his defense--he never claimed to be.

George Bush (41): I didn't meet him, but worked closely with someone who knew him well. My colleague insisted that, in private, Bush was funny, natural, a good conversationalist. (You'd never have suspected from his public persona.)

Pat Buchanan: Shy. Pleasant.

Pete McCloskey [1972 contender for Republican Presidential nomination]: Intelligent. Good conversationalist. Pleasant.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: February 29, 2012 08:55AM

Their fakeness is real.
Really real.

Posted by: real real real ()
Date: February 29, 2012 09:50AM

Jesus Jones

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.