HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hellena Smith is dead YAY!!!!!
Posted by: YAYSOHAPPY ()
Date: February 23, 2012 10:37AM

If you are femal and look like a male and love to race BMW with no registration and no tags and suspended lic please race your car so you can die!

YAY!!!! so happy!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hellena Smith is dead YAY!!!!!
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 23, 2012 10:39AM

The BMW was probably bought from one of those mom and pop "buy here pay here" dealerships.

Blessed are the murderous.
Attachments:
hellena_smith_296.jpeg

Posted by: Oh yea!!!! ()
Date: February 24, 2012 09:57PM

To the BITCH who said yay!!!! First of all who the fuck are you to be judging her?? Bitch she lost her life and you don't know the facts do shut the fuck up!!!! You dumb ass bitch!!! How about you go kill yourself and thank me later for giving you such good advice bitch!!!!! I hate people like you!! Quick to judge another story!!! You need to keep those negative thoughts to yourself and pray that when your day comes people won't trash you and think that your death is so great!!! Bye to the igronant bitch!!!

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: February 24, 2012 10:28PM

This has the makings to be a "boo" thread.

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: February 24, 2012 10:31PM

Nah..too few posts, no one seems to really care

Posted by: innosense ()
Date: February 25, 2012 04:40AM

Hellena I loved u with all my heart the three years we shared to gether was all that matters I always tryed to help u the best way I could I will all ways have are meorys in vegas enven though u gone ill never forget I'm looking at your your picture now ill miss jazz your dad and u I hope u n heaven love innosense

Posted by: school is cool ()
Date: February 25, 2012 05:05AM

Oh yea!!!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You dumb ass bitch!!! How about you go
> kill yourself and thank me later…

.....says the pot to the kettle.
if you haven't yet, please, don't breed.

Posted by: Yay - So Very Happy! ()
Date: February 25, 2012 08:36AM

Yay! Stank ho bitch is still dead!

Date: February 25, 2012 11:46AM

Fuck all of you dumb bitches!!!! If you don't have anything good to say about her then get the fuck!!! Y'all are miserable... And you love attention but count your blessings fools!!!!

Date: February 25, 2012 11:51AM

@ school is cool... Reveal yourself bitch... You both are hiding behind a screen... How is that calling the kettle black dummy???? You are more dumb than you sound... For someone to say such harsh things about a person they don't know and say YaY to their death is a fool and so are you!!! I hate foolish ass bitches like you guys!!! Fuck off assholes!!!

Really???
Posted by: Jakes ()
Date: February 25, 2012 12:28PM

eesh Wrote:
> The BMW was probably bought from one of those mom
> and pop "buy here pay here" dealerships.

I don't know why there is even a forum on this site glorifying the death of a fool who decided not to use wisdom to live another day. The truth of the matter is that there is no such thing as perfect people in an imperfect world. Hellena Smith is no different than a Timothy McVeigh or a Jim Jones. She believed in her "Hip-Hop" American Dream and that was to purchase the car of her choice which was a BMW. She wasn't playing with a full deck anyway because she drove it 10x over the speed limit. Now if she wanted to drive it over 100 MPH, then she should have moved to Germany where the Autobahn has speeds over 100 KMH. Yes she had a choice and her choice consisted of a consequence. Driving on a suspended license involves prosecution, tickets, traffic violations, increased insurance premiums, possible jail time. The bible even tells us obey the laws of the land (Romans 13:1-7). We have to keep the laws of man, to have order in the world and keep people safe. Otherwise, there wouldn't be utter chaos from everyone doing what they thought was right in their eyes. Like running a stop sign wouldn't be very safe if there was a car coming from the side and neither car stopped. It would cause a crash and maybe kill one or both people involved. And yes the bible does talk about fools too, and why you don't want to be like them. Fools even make a fool of themselves. Long story short. Hellena Smith is dead, she can't come back, her Rap Star Luxury car is trashed and totaled, the passenger in the car is alive and unharmed by the grace of God, The family and friends now have to bury their loved one, shed a few tears, and move on with their lives. Now Hellena stands before God to weigh in her final verdict. And I'm sorry but some people can't go heaven unfortunately. Nice people with good intentions don't go to heaven. If you look at her picture you can tell the life style she lived. Read the bible? It doesn't say anything about thugs and G's going to heaven. And school is cool you don't have justify her life for her, because were are only allowed so much into people's lives, we don't know their demons and their struggles, and that is why people need to work out their issues on earth, not in heaven, earth is the last stop before heaven, we don't tell people nothing when we see them everyday. We don't say get the damn license mess fixed, we just don't say nothing but I love you....Welll, guess what!!!! I love you don't pay traffic tickets and bring a life back, and undo the damage you did to a passenger and 4 other people at the KFC. The truth and factual evidence is there. Tax Money or saved money------>BMW------>Speeding------>Tickets, Traffic Violations---->Disrespect and Disobeying the law------->More Speeding--------->DEATH! How can you justify that?
"Well she just woke up on the wrong side of the bed and didn't take her medicine today so thats why she did what she did"......SMH Case Closed! Black people get your self together and stop being somebody else's fool. You are not dumb and not another number or a statistic!!!! Wake UP!

Posted by: Happy About It ()
Date: February 25, 2012 03:33PM

Again... YAY!!!!!
Attachments:
Crank_yankers_yay.jpg

Posted by: Oh yea!!!!! ()
Date: February 25, 2012 10:31PM

@ yay..., I pictured your ugly ass looking just like your pic... Lls... A Lazy eyed scary mess!!! Get a life while your alive and some business... I can tell that you're very unhappy with yourself!!!

Posted by: HopeTheScumStainComesOut ()
Date: February 25, 2012 11:51PM

Fuck him/her. Going 100 mph down a city street, with 5 tickets for speeding in excess of 90 mph. Good fucking riddance.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/maryland/new-details-about-hellena-smith-woman-who-died-in-car-crash-into-kfc-restaurant-022112

<param

Date: February 26, 2012 05:19AM

Hey boo if this the one tatto on her arm she loved u I was after u but fuck. Hhaters they just bullshit innosense

Date: February 26, 2012 05:27AM

U most be mad she might play u or u was not whated u if u want to do better do better why it take her to die to feel better about yourself u mad becuz u never got to to feel that dido don't hate boo boo step your game up bitch

Posted by: Speed Racer ()
Date: February 26, 2012 02:07PM

Ok, who left the door open here? Look at all the coons that got in...

Ongoing Investigation
Posted by: Det. Alfred Walker ()
Date: February 27, 2012 11:47AM

Lets be respectful of this situation before I file a complaint on this website and I am a white detective.

Posted by: Mrs JSRD ()
Date: February 27, 2012 08:37PM

Thank you Det. Alfred Walker for your presence! I happened to surf thru this site by way of "Google" and I am disturbed by the initial poster and the many negative comments. At the end of the day, this woman is someone's child, sister, friend, coworker, etc. Yes, she made several bad choices and her life has ended by her own hands. Nothing said positive or negative can change this situation, but why would you want to make it worse for her family and friends who will visit the web and possibly surf to this website? What a bunch of cold hearted people! Do something positive and volunteer in your community, or pick a totally different community to give service too. Maybe you will meet a Hellena or two and your interactions with her will better your life and hers. It's too easy to cast stones behind a computer screen.

Posted by: t4yCc ()
Date: February 27, 2012 08:53PM

Mrs JSRD Wrote:
>Maybe you
> will meet a Hellena or two and your interactions
> with her will better your life and hers.

God I hope I don't 'meet' a Hellena. Those people in the KFC almost 'met' Hellena.

Re: Ongoing Investigation
Posted by: slowbus ()
Date: February 28, 2012 09:50PM

Det. Alfred Walker Wrote:
> Lets be respectful of this situation before I file
> a complaint on this website and I am a white
> detective.

fuck off and fuck off

come get me

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.