HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
If yiou could mold the USA policies what would they be?
Posted by: ifyoucould ()
Date: October 20, 2011 03:28PM

If I could rule like an iron fisted mainiac I would:

Kick out all mormons and scientologists out of the USA

Kick out all Kabalah practioners and moonies out of the USA.

Kick out all Christian science monitor idiots.

Keep jews but not neocons in USA.
Kick out many if not all evangelicals who kiss neocon ass.

Do a swat team clean up of bigamists in USA and kick them out of USA along with their wives and children of incest.

Ah oh yes and kick out all the fake black israelites.... they are fake no real jews.

Kick out the KKK and black panthers.
Kick out the hells angels and MS-13 and any other gang members in USA.

Kick out any American who owns more than 5 homes.

Strip the above people of their US citizenship.

Mark members of AIPAC who have been members from the beginning as agents of israel and kick them out and remove their USA citizenship.

If you are a member of AIPAC and are in a US govt position....fired and kicked out of USA and citizenship revoked/ripped up.

Build an Israeli like wall but 20 feet taller and 10 feet deeper all along the USA border and mine the dirt above and below with poison that kills within 2 hours.
BAN NAFTA and send H1B and L1 transfers unless they have been in USA 20 years or more.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If yiou could mold the USA policies what would they be?
Posted by: poopstick ()
Date: October 20, 2011 03:30PM

pancake tuesdays

Date: October 20, 2011 03:34PM

A crown or a boat, I think.

Or, perhaps a star.

Posted by: sumguy ()
Date: October 20, 2011 04:19PM

I would nuke somebody and then use that as an example to the world what could happen.

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: October 20, 2011 05:54PM

I could tell you how I'd NOT shape U.S. governing policies...

NOT around shit skinned, 3rd world, mongoloid, slaves (aka obama supporters).

I'm sick of laws that restrict how I want to live my life because authorities are too anti-racist and weak to go after the people who can't do simple shit without killing themselves or others.

Bitch I know how to drive - unlike women. Why you gotta restrict how fast I can go?

Bitch I know how to use a hammock without killin' myself. Why you gotta ban them because some liberal fucktard SOMEHOW manages to find out a way to strangle themselves in one?

Bitch I know how to use a toilet that has more than 1 inch of water in it without SOMEHOW drowing myself. If some dumb nig kid drowns in a toilet, good fucking riddence. Remove that fail from the human gene pool.

Bitch I didn't fly planes into buildings on 9/11 - muslimes did. So go violate their civil rights, NOT mine.

Bitch I know how to control myself after having a glass of wine. Why you gotta ban booze near beaches and parks?

Bitch I can own a firearm (even a machine gun), an auto knife, pepper spray, tasers, a baton, etc, without fucking hurting myself others. So you gotta ban 'em nigs? Why you gotta ban them? Oh, because nigger gangs use them for evil? Bitch please! How 'bout you crack down on them gangs FINALLY rather than punish me?

Bitch I don't NEED your government handouts. I can take care of myself. Why you gotta tax the fuck out of me to pay for shit I don't fucking use?

Man, this just goes on and on.

FUCK leftist dominated Western societies where everything is fucking centered around the lowest common denominator (aka brown people).

Posted by: Ellipsis ()
Date: October 20, 2011 06:23PM

Debt default and dissolution.

Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: October 20, 2011 07:46PM

ifyoucould Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If I could rule like an iron fisted mainiac I
> would:

Kill myself. I hate dictators.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.