HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Romney Wrong on Libya
Date: October 20, 2011 09:40AM

ABC News' Jonathan Karl reports:

Mitt Romney offered his first words on the military strike on Libya last night — supporting the decision to intervene, but hammering President Obama for the way he made the decision.

"I support military action in Libya. I support out troops there in the mission they've been given," Romney said in an interview on the Hugh Hewitt radio show.

"But let me also note that thus far the President has been unable to construct a foreign policy, any foreign policy," he added. "He calls for the removal of Moammar Kadafi but then conditions our action on the directions we get from the Arab League and the United Nations."

Well, Mitt, I guess you would prefer to spend hundreds of billions of dollars to get us bogged down in another quagmire like Iraq than taking the course of action Obama just took to cost-effectively take down a despot with the cooperation of the international community.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Romney Wrong on Libya
Posted by: FurfaxTownie ()
Date: October 20, 2011 09:58AM

I don't understand what your point about Iraq has to do with anything? Has Mitt suggested that Libya should have been approached the same way Bush approached Iraq? Not that I am aware of.

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: October 20, 2011 10:02AM

hey WashingTone-Locian, how come you don't answer PMS's? You don't answer PMS's from a man who is obviously having a nervous breakdown? What kind of man are you?

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: October 20, 2011 11:42AM

Nope.

It's the muslime coddling leftists who are wrong on Libya and the "a-rab spring" in general.

You're pretty much supporting islamonazies without realizing it.

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: October 20, 2011 11:43AM

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/706100/706289.html#msg-706289

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.