HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
JP
Posted by: Bikinipro ()
Date: April 14, 2011 03:33PM

great dad, professional, soccer coach, boxer, model, dancer, provider and person. I lover him so much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: JP
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 14, 2011 03:39PM

Whoahoho, someone's got a serious Electra complex going here.

Posted by: JBass ()
Date: April 14, 2011 04:06PM

I dont know the man personally and can not comment on the rest of these but I can assure you after 7 years of listening to what he does for a living, he is not professional.

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: April 14, 2011 05:17PM

I'm real happy for you bikinipro.

Pics?

Posted by: BALLSDEEP ()
Date: April 15, 2011 12:15PM

Get in and get out...before she puts you on Monday tilt and leaves you are broke Puerto Rican..with a black eye from glass joe

Posted by: matvaldez ()
Date: April 15, 2011 10:41PM

this guy is a completely jaded spic...honestly i think he looks in the mirror and does the clifford franklin every day.

Date: April 16, 2011 08:22AM

BALLSDEEP Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Get in and get out...before she puts you on Monday
> tilt and leaves you are broke Puerto Rican..with a
> black eye from glass joe

Here's glass Joe at work...

...I remember how they hyped this up. How JP was talking about all the training he did and then how he couldn't make it through one round with a tomato can boxer. JP look like he spends hours lifting weights but did nothing in terms of cardio or leg work, given how quickly he tired out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: April 16, 2011 09:07AM

I've seen this video a bunch of times and as somebody who has been boxing for just under a year pretty intensely, I have a couple of observations.

First of all, JP sucks. His jab is terrible. What's worse is that every time he throws his jab, he drops his right to mid stomach. Fast jab, pull it back, elbows in, hands up. These are all basic things that every boxer is taught. JP does none of them.

Against a good boxer this will be exploited quickly and violently. Which is exactly what happened.

I don't know anything about this guy JP fought, but fundamentally he looks pretty sound. He clearly is a trained fighter and JP isn't.

About all I can say for JP is that he had heart. He got knocked down like 3 or 4 times and he kept fighting.

Wanna see something funny; go to 2:15. The way he goes down is comical. You can hear EB(I think) cheering for JP right before he get knocked down again.

Date: April 16, 2011 11:07AM

I remember the show after this and JP said he was terrified once the first punch landed. He said he had no idea how hard the other guy was going to hit. He also said afterward the real fighter gave him some kudos. Sure looked like he was giving JP kudos when he was taunting him after the first time he was knocked down.

JP got a couple of good shots in, but it looked like the one where the other guy fell down was due more to him losing his footing than JP's punch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: April 16, 2011 01:06PM

JP's best punch comes at the 1:44 mark - an uppercut that unfortunately didn't land. It probably would have done some damage if it did since it would have snapped the other guy's head up and JP could have followed up with some combos.

Posted by: Mike Animal tyson ()
Date: April 17, 2011 10:35AM

JP had no idea what it would be like. His legs were like spagetti buckeling many times...running 6 miles on the treadmill doesnt give you that boxers lower body strength and balance. Putz...

Posted by: Tom Gavin ()
Date: April 17, 2011 11:17AM

Not defending j.p. But, atleast the guy went out and did it. as ugly as it was. he did try.

Posted by: BikiniPro ()
Date: April 17, 2011 01:32PM

This wsa my night...JP passed me in the hall and his eyes didnt come off me for a good 10 seconds.. Married or not, we had chemistry...He is a SPECTACULAR MAN.

Posted by: N.P. ()
Date: April 17, 2011 02:16PM

BikiniPro Wrote:
> This wsa my night...JP passed me in the hall and
> his eyes didnt come off me for a good 10 seconds..
> Married or not, we had chemistry...He is a
> SPECTACULAR MAN.

Nigger please...

Date: April 17, 2011 05:31PM

N.P. Wrote:
> BikiniPro Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This wsa my night...JP passed me in the hall
> and
> > his eyes didnt come off me for a good 10
> seconds..
> > Married or not, we had chemistry...He is a
> > SPECTACULAR MAN.
>
>
> Nigger please...

Hahaha

@BikiniPro: are you claiming to be one of JP's mistresses? Or maybe the woman that JP left his wife and kids for?

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: April 17, 2011 08:39PM

He sounds like a bitch on the radio. I cant stand the Junkies anymore.

Posted by: BikiniPro ()
Date: April 18, 2011 10:10AM

It was my night! We began talking a month later...shhh..I respected his wife and kids and waited for he and Carol to seperate. Its now my turn to please him, I love him so much. He is a very misinterpreted guy. A real sweetheart with a great heart!

Date: April 18, 2011 11:25AM

BikiniPro Wrote:
> I respected his wife and kids and
> waited for he and Carol to seperate.

Haha

Look what you have done to his kids by posting shit like this on the internet (if you really are BikiniPro)
Attachments:
crbuc.jpg

Posted by: FurfaxTownie ()
Date: April 18, 2011 11:35AM

I think its wierd that his right hand is just hanging there. Terrible photo by a hack photographer.

Posted by: Who GIVESA FUCK ()
Date: April 18, 2011 12:37PM

The guy is a flamer like his last name..he is a LATIN DONKKEY- GAVA BEAN eating, Valentina sauce sucking, Tortilla wrapping JABRONEE! I am gonna take my size 14 and put it right up his candy ASS! If ya smellllllllll wht the ROCK is COOKING!

Posted by: THE ROCK ()
Date: April 18, 2011 02:16PM

Hey hey hey...THis is the ROCk...Erite that check out to Vince Mcmahon for the copyright infringement! $250,000...way to go D O N KE Y S

Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: April 18, 2011 02:22PM

THE ROCK Wrote:
> Hey hey hey...THis is the ROCk...Erite that check
> out to Vince Mcmahon for the copyright
> infringement! $250,000...way to go D O N KE Y S

No reason to get all rick about it, man.

Posted by: Jimmy Beam ()
Date: April 18, 2011 02:32PM

I hate latin donkeyt's and BDk's and Valdez's and wiggas from MD that have gray hair!

Posted by: Dukes ()
Date: April 18, 2011 05:50PM

You need to fuckingpipe down dude...I am the DUKE! I know Lavar will kick your candy ass!

Posted by: Mark Ronick Jr. ()
Date: April 19, 2011 07:21AM

Date: April 19, 2011 04:20PM

Mark Ronick Jr. Wrote:
> http://washington.cbslocal.com/2011/03/30/jp-makin
> g-out-with-jess/

Dude, I posted that picture 7 posts up that you just linked this thread to.

Posted by: Mark Ronick Jr. ()
Date: April 20, 2011 03:42AM

Dude back, Yeah I know about the picture but I thought folks might find interesting some of the negative comments about the JP left in the comments section. either someone doesn't like JP at CBS Radio webshop or they are asleep at the switch and judging by the poor quality of content on the CBS Radio generic website I think the latter might be the case

Posted by: Rob Speewak ()
Date: April 20, 2011 02:25PM

Listen, this clown is as phony as they come. I worked there and interacted with all the Junkies daily. They are no differnet than most that get money and fame, they forgot where they came from. MJust four getto mfer's from PG county with moms that love the BRUVA MEAT

Posted by: BDK's Dad ()
Date: April 22, 2011 11:35AM

Honestly, I hate this guy. He has corrupted my son and never once offered to help him. He is a shameful person. Kevin should of stayed away from the four boys with their heads up their asses. The old grey hairded guy as well- real jackass.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.