HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 27, 2010 11:50AM

Film maker Bud Greenspan

Singer Teena Marie


Who's next?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: wuht_________ ()
Date: December 27, 2010 11:58AM

my vote is on U

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: December 27, 2010 01:17PM

ferfux is back.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 27, 2010 01:21PM

im on Christmas break.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Date: December 27, 2010 01:28PM

Maybe someone else who has just as esoteric an appeal as those two. Possibly the guy who invented this...

aeroflot_boeing_767-300_Aircraft_Safety_

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: December 27, 2010 01:33PM

Well, maybe the guy who invented the neutron bomb was the third. He just died.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: December 27, 2010 01:34PM

i was thinking another person in entertainment since we had a film maker and a singer die...maybe a painter or an artist of note.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Date: December 27, 2010 01:39PM

tomahawk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, maybe the guy who invented the neutron bomb
> was the third. He just died.


The guy received a Peace Prize from the Vatican for this???

The device created an intense barrage of neutrons that entered buildings, tanks and other structures and killed all life forms by destroying the central nervous system.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Date: December 27, 2010 01:41PM

ferfux Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i was thinking another person in entertainment
> since we had a film maker and a singer die...maybe
> a painter or an artist of note.


Maybe the starving artist who painted this...

starving-artist-art-sale-paintings-show.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: mllc49 ()
Date: December 27, 2010 01:44PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ferfux Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > i was thinking another person in entertainment
> > since we had a film maker and a singer
> die...maybe
> > a painter or an artist of note.
>
>
> Maybe the starving artist who painted this...
>
>

I think that artist works at a kiosk in the mall near me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: December 27, 2010 01:48PM

Killing people with neutrons isn't an art?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: December 27, 2010 02:54PM

Please be Larry King, please be Larry King....

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 27, 2010 03:34PM

-
Attachments:
dick-cheney-11.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: December 28, 2010 08:42AM

Dick Stainy never dies, he just gets another spare part.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: And, Also ()
Date: December 28, 2010 10:14AM

ProVallone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dick Stainy never dies, he just gets another spare
> part.


The George Washington Hospital has their cardiac care unit named the "Cheney Cardiac Care Unit". I wonder how much $$ he contributed to the hospital to make that happen? Then again, they've saved his life more than once in the past.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Date: December 28, 2010 10:22AM

And, Also Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ProVallone Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dick Stainy never dies, he just gets another
> spare
> > part.
>
>
> The George Washington Hospital has their cardiac
> care unit named the "Cheney Cardiac Care Unit". I
> wonder how much $$ he contributed to the hospital
> to make that happen? Then again, they've saved
> his life more than once in the past.


It's where they keep his replacement cybernetic hearts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: December 28, 2010 11:48AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> tomahawk Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well, maybe the guy who invented the neutron
> bomb
> > was the third. He just died.
>
>
> The guy received a Peace Prize from the Vatican
> for this???
>
> The device created an intense barrage of neutrons
> that entered buildings, tanks and other structures
> and killed all life forms by destroying the
> central nervous system.


Yeah that one killed all the people but left the buildings intact. NICE!



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2010 11:48AM by Radiophile.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: December 28, 2010 12:25PM

oo ooo. elizabeth taylor gets my vote.
what is she, 136 years old? time to hang it up, et.
Attachments:
et.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: December 28, 2010 01:24PM

Long shot - Lindsey Lohan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: Trotter ()
Date: December 28, 2010 01:27PM

I think Brian Dennehy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: Wally Pip ()
Date: December 29, 2010 06:38AM

Larry King he just won't know what to do with himself now

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Date: December 29, 2010 09:50AM

496 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Long shot - Lindsey Lohan.


I think there's a better chance of LiLo biting it in the near future than Larry King.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: In the Know ()
Date: December 29, 2010 11:52AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> I think there's a better chance of LiLo biting it
> in the near future than Larry King.

Apparently, her method of "self destruction" isn't working fast enough. If she were to say ... be assasinated ... I wonder if the cops would even extend the effort to find the killer? What a waste of human life - and, air that some other individual could be breathing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: December 29, 2010 01:08PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 496 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Long shot - Lindsey Lohan.
>
>
> I think there's a better chance of LiLo biting it
> in the near future than Larry King.


we can only hope this is so.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: davedavedave ()
Date: December 31, 2010 09:30AM

ferfux Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Film maker Bud Greenspan
>
> Singer Teena Marie
>
>
> Who's next?


JACK KLUGMAN within the next 96 hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09zKoHUlhDY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: jeRk Benny ()
Date: January 02, 2011 06:29AM

Check out google group alt.obituaries

It is amazing Klugman has lasted this long. Loved the Odd Couple but hated Quincy for Klugman's overacting. But not a reason I think he should die.


How about Kirk Douglas. Although it looks like he might outlive his son Michael. Man I think he's got one son doing long stretch in prison for drugs. Another who I think died from drug overdose and now Michael. Had his stroke probably 20 years ago but still keeps ticking.

Or how about Sean Connery who's now 80 and had some major health problems last year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: In The Know ()
Date: January 02, 2011 06:57AM

Dick Clark was looking pretty banged up during the New Years Eve party on TV. Not sure how much longer he'll go on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: hoocoodanode ()
Date: January 02, 2011 07:59AM

Chuck Berry collapsed during a performance yesterday. He's 84.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: The Grim Rapper ()
Date: January 02, 2011 10:01AM

Troll will die of AIDS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Date: January 02, 2011 10:09AM

hoocoodanode Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chuck Berry collapsed during a performance
> yesterday. He's 84.


The account of what happened doesn't sound very good. He refused to go to the hospital. Makes it sound like he's got a condition that he doesn't want to reveal (cancer?).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: themuse ()
Date: January 02, 2011 10:13AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hoocoodanode Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Chuck Berry collapsed during a performance
> > yesterday. He's 84.
>
>
> The account of what happened doesn't sound very
> good. He refused to go to the hospital. Makes it
> sound like he's got a condition that he doesn't
> want to reveal

Attachments:
cocaine.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Date: January 02, 2011 10:16AM

Maybe Berry is going to go the John Entwistle/Bobby Hatfield route...an old rocker od'ing about 30 years past his prime (or 50 in the case of Berry).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: They die in Three's who's next?
Posted by: tomahawk ()
Date: January 02, 2011 07:07PM

I can't believe Chuck Berry still performs. I think I might have to go see him someday soon while I still can.

I saw Dave Brubeck last spring when he was in DC. He just turned 90 in December. Dude had HEART surgery the month before, and immediately went back to performing. At 90! He's like the good jedi version of Dick Cheney.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **        **     **  **    **  ********  
 **   **   **         **   **    **  **   **     ** 
 **  **    **          ** **      ****    **     ** 
 *****     **           ***        **     ********  
 **  **    **          ** **       **     **        
 **   **   **         **   **      **     **        
 **    **  ********  **     **     **     **        
This forum powered by Phorum.