HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Ugly Grey Rainy Nuclear Winter Skies Of Global Cooling See Climate Change Chumps Still Out On The River De Nile
Posted by: Lol @ Climate Change Chumps ! ()
Date: May 15, 2024 02:45PM

Look at the very amusing silly woke far left fools trying to ban our own best top chefs pick gas stoves and fast working warm cozy heating gas furnaces

And replace that with lousy drafty cold "heat" pumps and other all electric junk we don't want that cant cook food as well or work as great as our clean natural gas appliances

Plus they want our guns free speech rights and our dependable strong powerful long distance gas and diesel fueled cars SUVs vans trucks VW hippy busses motorcycles scooters lawn mowers weed wackers garden roto-tillers jet skis small fishing skiing and all power boats or anything that uses fossil fuels banned !

All in the name of Climate Chump Change !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Ugly Grey Rainy Nuclear Winter Skies Of Global Cooling See Climate Change Chumps Still Out On The River De Nile
Posted by: Dem Climate Change Chump John K ()
Date: May 15, 2024 03:53PM

Re: The Ugly Grey Rainy Nuclear Winter Skies Of Global Cooling See Climate Change Chumps Still Out On The River De Nile
Posted by: Trump Voting NRA MEMBER BOOMER ()
Date: May 15, 2024 04:18PM

Here's our Boomer song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_38SWIIKITE

Ya on the eve of destruction with weak lame pandering even to race old rich uncaring JOE and the same selfish power greedy self enriching Democrats in power

IN A FREE NATION OF ALL EQUALS UNDER OUR CONSTITUTION AND LAWS TODAY OF THE LAND !

WHERE OUR REAL US CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS ARE VIOLATED WITH IMPUNITY BY DEMOCRATS TODAY WITHOUT ANY REASONABLE REGULATION EVEN OFFERED ! WITNESS THE US SECOND AND NOW FIRST AMENDMENTS

AND BOGUS RIGHTS NEVER WITHIN OUR US CONSTITUTION FALSELY TOLD TO POOR BLACKS THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO VOTE AND TO ALL AMERICANS THAT INNOCENT BEAUTIFUL BABIES IN THEIR MOTHERS WOMB HAVE NO RIGHT TO LIFE

THAT IS THE GREATEST CRIME AGAINST GODS WILL OF HUMAN LIFE ON EARTH HE CREATED AS ALL EQUALS THERE IS ! ABORTION ! IN ITS WORST FORM ON DEMAND AT ANY TIME IN THE PREGNANCY OF A MOTHER WITHOUT MERCY OR REASON !

Posted by: WEED LEECH ()
Date: May 15, 2024 04:25PM

Easy now my Old Boomer bro !

My WEED LEECH song is One Toke OVER THE LINE !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9HXClusp_E

BUT WITH ME WEED LEECH ITS MORE THEN ONE HUNDRED TOKES OVER THE LINE

EVERY TIME ! SAME AS YOU OTHER WEED SOAKED BRAINS OUT THERE !

Posted by: Shop Lifting Coat Tailor ()
Date: May 15, 2024 04:29PM

This is my old best customers song when my tailor shop was in Central LA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDR5kvT2MvU San Quentin !

Posted by: Free Shit Protestors Of America ()
Date: May 15, 2024 04:34PM

Our song is what we want must be all free on that Big Rock Candy Mountain the USA today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWminVCg3TA

Posted by: We Know Them Well ()
Date: May 15, 2024 04:40PM

The free marijuana cigarette trees !

Posted by: Special Smell Installer ()
Date: May 15, 2024 07:31PM

Here's a pretty lame one I use for store grand openings to advertise they sell stinky old fish

After I install that special old fish and crabs smell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot6mrjyFMaI

Date: May 15, 2024 10:13PM

thats sum good tunes there, you

(eye know, its ok, these libtards, low lifes and creeps have ruined the concept of screen names here)

eye must have heard that One Toke song a lot throughout my life because eye remember it...interesting that its a weed leech song

that Johnny Cash jawnt was bad ass...now, that was a man of the people!

there is all kinds of people that, if given their chance could find all kinds of green, clean, pollution free energy...remember the guy who built that car that ran on water was killed in that Buffalo "mass shooting"?

but the demokkkrats are trying to make that transition to greener energy too damned fast to where the people suffer, meanwhile, team biden blew up the nordstream pipeline, they support "climate action" which means skies being sprayed with toxic chemical solar shields so nobody should take their enviromentalist shtick too seriously

eye will admit, when people are so gung ho about drilling and pipelines and shit like that, om a little apprehensive about it cuz any psycho can sabotage that shit and cause a huge mess...mistakes do happen...

Posted by: Your Right Gen Mahid ()
Date: May 15, 2024 11:33PM

About a lot of things Gen Mahid especially how bad Democrats are to America today ! Peace to you

One more toke to you if you go back to it, as for myself neither weed nor any narcotics or illegal substances never passes my lips as Im like "Nature Boy" who drinks clear cold water but does my hit my nose when weed smokes are around blazing that Toke Master ,Jumbo Blunt , Cowboy or Pinroll Joint or Briar Pipe large packed with the kindest of all buds in public today !

Check out the real "Nature Boy ! California's real first HIPPY ! Subject of Nat King Coles song Nature Boy because he lived a life with and in nature !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq0XJCJ1Srw Nat King Cole Nature Boy

I first found out about him in a 1948 Life Magazine article He was on the cover ! In the early 1970s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nature_Boy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eden_ahbez

Nature Boy was born George Alexander Aberle . He took the name of Eden Ahbez and lived to the ripe old age of 86 born in 1908 before sadly being hit by a car in 1995 he was a true free spirit ! Life magazine named him Nature Boy in their article of 1948

1960 album cover

Posted by: Check Out Dave Brubeck Gen Mahdi ()
Date: May 15, 2024 11:43PM

White men could play some cool jazz too like the Kings of Jazz the black jazz players back in the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT9Eh8wNMkw

You got to turn it way down to get mellow from the vibe laying back in a chair late at nigh my man

Posted by: Gen Mahdi... ()
Date: May 15, 2024 11:48PM

Dig Edens Island from Nature Boy its mellow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tatqGvQozcY

Date: May 16, 2024 12:34AM

when it comes to art and music, eye don't factor in white or black...eye only use those terms in their weaponized form or to make a point...long as people act halfway decent, eye don't even think about a person's skin color, much less bring it up in conversation...to me, people who talk all that black/white crayon talk in real life are of a poor upbringing, unsound mind and lacking class..

Dave Brubeck is official...well respected...eye can't think of anyone at the moment who had had a more popular song in a 5/4 time signature...

eye never heard of that nature boy guy before...the track was a lot better than eye thought it would be...his bio on wikipedia is crazy...he made his mark in the world for sure...apparently he was part of that back to nature movement in California that was all about clean diet(fruit and green leafy veggies), clean living before the shit got hijacked by the devil and the dirty druggy sexual degenerate hippies co-opted it...

Posted by: everphukt ()
Date: May 16, 2024 07:59AM

> "do you think eye just post shit up without researching it first?"

You're a wannabee gold miner, except you're always throwing excited girlie tantrums about your pyrite discoveries.

> "not on my watch"

You were never assigned a "watch"

Your anonymous posts support the likelihood that you lack legitimate qualification.

The resentment you use when referencing official citations is a probable result of a personal or professional setback.

Your prodigious postings are the only obstacle preventing a deadly workplace shooting.

Date: May 16, 2024 07:59AM

You're a wannabee gold miner, except you're always throwing excited girlie tantrums about your pyrite discoveries.

> "not on my watch"

Your anonymous posts support the likelihood that you lack legitimate qualification.

The resentment you use when referencing official citations is a probable result of a personal or professional setback.

Your prodigious postings are the only obstacle preventing a deadly workplace shooting.

Posted by: Ludwigah ()
Date: May 16, 2024 09:06AM

Hey General Mahdi,

Your cool mention of 5/4 time caught the eye. Are you a jazz drummer?

Date: May 16, 2024 09:34AM

eye can play any style on the drums proficiently, frum any section of the globe, Jazz included...DC is a real drummer's town, thanks in large part to Go Go music...growing up here, there was a lot casual drummers, banging on school desks and whutnot...its just embedded here...

Ethiopian music is the one style that eye still have much investigating to do...the wild yet precise rhythmic mechanisms they come up with in certain recordings are like nothing eye have ever heard anywhere else, they are on sum whole nother' shit...eye appreciate that there is still music that is so rhythmically complicated that eye can't automatically figure it out...

you play drums?

eye think the Mission Impossible theme could match up with "Take Five" in terms of 5/4 meter popularity

Date: May 16, 2024 06:24PM

> "not on my watch"

Posted by: Gen Mahid..My Good Man ()
Date: May 16, 2024 06:56PM

We are all Humans not colors

Only Democrats see us as colors

Other decent people like Cool Jazz black lovers are only using it as a matter of respect as that's what blacks call themselves in the majority and it can be used as a descriptive to id a person when so many people have the same names

LIKE DEMOCRAT RACIST JIM CROW

AND JOE BIDENS JIM EAGLE

AND DEMOCRAT LOSER DAVID TRONE

Posted by: Walli ()
Date: May 16, 2024 07:14PM

Gen Mahdi

Dig this crazy beat when I was a beat in Frisco back in the 60s even thought they got the date wrong in the pic on the big drum next to my bud on the bongos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03ZbzN8y6K4

Then Check Out this real master drummer ! Its a quick one but the rip off ads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMs3LTtgwY8

And this great one ! All of these bongo and drum gigs you can really dig !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nSrVliEHWQ

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gi7HUg4n5M0/TL0B4MVtxCI/AAAAAAAAAas/mTAKcwywB84/s1600/Beatniks+on+Bongos.jpg

I was a beatnik then went to Cal Tech , but I was always too scared to smoke a marijuana cigarette we called Mary Jane or a joint after I saw Reefer Madness ! I have never blazed not want to. Im with Nature Boy drinking only cold clear water as I too lived in So Cal before it went so bizarre far left

Date: May 16, 2024 10:42PM

you were a beatnik in Cali? wow...so when you do your whole weed leech routine here, you know whut you are talking about...you knew those people in the picture?

respect to that Nature Boy dude, om impressed...one of the reasons eye don't like hippies is because they defiled that whole back to nature movement in Cali that started gaining traction around the start of the 20th century...so its cool that he stood his ground...and its cool that you did as well...eye never have been too impressed by pot heads in general...lot of um are fake as hell and have smoked themselves retarded...sunlight and clean living is the best high!

ironically, there is a modern day "nature boy" named eligio bishop who just got life in prison...he was a youtube celebrity...his cult was appalling...om glad they put him away....rot in hell eligio!

the Bongo Beating Beatnik was pretty funny...how they were dissing Rock and Roll....reminds me of something frum that film "Inside Llewyn Davis"...

watching those clips of the west African drummers made me want to practice...a lot of west African music sounds campy, simple and too happy...but those drummers are something else...

eye been trying to wrap my head around this recording this week...

Charlie Parker "Koko" (Live At The Royal Roost / 1948)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkfoLX56eaI

if you count the pulse off, which is in 4/4 and then listen to how the drums and the melody is implicit in comparison with the actual pulse...pretty crazy shit...if you don't count it off its hard to find the pulse...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2024 10:48PM by the real General Mahdi.

Date: May 16, 2024 11:12PM

> "not on my watch"

Posted by: Walli ()
Date: May 16, 2024 11:48PM

Im well into my 7th decade Gen Mahdi nearing my 8th . Ive seen way too many oppressive acts from Democrats in this country which are getting worse today endangering our real rights

Democrats today refuse to compromise or reasonably regulate in the American way that served this country so well until the last 20 years

Glad you too are seeing that in ways that concern you

To all others Vote Always Vote Your Free Will Choice ! Vote wisely to keep all of your real rights in the US constitution intact

This election that's a vote for President Trump and the Republican party

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.