HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
14th into the 15th, more nexrad pulsing last night, Virginia didn't ceem to get hit
Date: May 15, 2024 06:09AM

that was nice of them.....looks like Iowa had the most intense pulses
https://www.pauljhurtado.com/US_Composite_Radar/2024-5-14/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2024 06:09AM by the real General Mahdi.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 14th into the 15th, more nexrad pulsing last night, Virginia didn't ceem to get hit
Posted by: .Front Royal Phil. ()
Date: May 15, 2024 06:48AM

Hi General.
We are looking at another cloudy day out here. Monday we had some clear skies for awhile but that is the only sunny day I can remember.
I got a text from the women of the moose that is is my turn to distribute care packages to the underprivileged families so that is what I will be doing. It is sad to see the living conditions of some of the people. I am going to fold down the back seats in the Vibe and load the care packages in a couple hours and hopefully one of my buddies can go with me. There are some apartments across from Avtex where you have to carry everything up three flights of stairs so it helps to have two guys. Them apartments over there look like you are in Russia they are so nasty. I feel bad that kids have to grow up there.

Anyway General thank you for your service to the community by increasing awareness of the sinister forces that we all face.

Peace!

Re: 14th into the 15th, more nexrad pulsing last night, Virginia didn't ceem to get hit
Date: May 15, 2024 07:22AM

Mornin' Phil,

eye try

hey, you put that work in too, in regards to increasing the awareness of the sinister forces as well...we are just getting started! These troglodytes need to buckle up...

Monday was heavenly for me, but they still had that god damned chemtrail line being sprayed up along 236 in South West Axumdale all day and a little after 3PM the chemtrails overtook the whole town but those skies looked blue as fuck to the north when that did happen...that Page County sky cam showed chemtrailing all day Monday...Southern Virginia got hammered...eye could have posted an installment for Monday, but eye didn't...eye was on the warpath last week and required a break....lol....eye had all the footage ready to make a video and all that....

it was funny because eye was listening to WTOP's weather report yesterday and they said we should expect more rain to the areas south of 66, which made my spidey senses tingle...

damn...right across the street frum Avtex? that sucks...eye recall recently someone replied to you in a thread here saying that all the people who got fucked up off that plant was justified because it made parachutes for the troops...eye found that to be absolutely appalling but since it was address to you, eye didn't touch it...

in my opinion, all the wars the USA fought in the 20th century were absolute bullshit...we had no business fighting any of them....all fought for filthy rich white and jewish men...

hopefully the people can realize our enemy has always been internal and we need to focus on that, ASAP...

cee, Mahdi cares about our troops....wish others did...eye don't want our soldiers dying and getting maimed for chickenhawk faggot assholes who don't give a fuck about shit like the avtex plant and the damage it did

anywho, have a nice day sir

Peace

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2024 07:29AM by the real General Mahdi.

Posted by: everphukt ()
Date: May 15, 2024 08:32AM

> "do you think eye just post shit up without researching it first?"

You're a wannabee gold miner, except you're always throwing excited girlie tantrums about your pyrite discoveries.

> "not on my watch"

You were never assigned a "watch"

Your anonymous posts support the likelihood that you lack legitimate qualification.

The resentment you use when referencing official citations is a probable result of a personal or professional setback.

Your prodigious postings are the only obstacle preventing a deadly workplace shooting.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.