HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why is it so hard to take the GOP seriously?
Posted by: /img ()
Date: May 14, 2024 12:34PM

Well this, for one ...

GL-7gtmWsAASvGe.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it so hard to take the GOP seriously?
Date: May 14, 2024 05:02PM

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/432981-ilhan-omars-dual-loyalty-charge-was-about-more-than-anti-semitism/

“I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says that it is OK for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.” When criticized by House Appropriations Committee Chairwoman Nita M. Lowey (D-N.Y.), who is Jewish, Omar wrote on Twitter, “I should not be expected to have allegiance/pledge support to a foreign country in order to serve my country in Congress.”

she did push the "israeli"/zionist agenda 100% with the planned demikkk, the election steal and her support of the lgbtqp, so om reluctant to give her any credit for this

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2024 05:05PM by the real General Mahdi.

Re: Why is it so hard to take the GOP seriously?
Posted by: everphukt ()
Date: May 14, 2024 06:24PM

> "do you think eye just post shit up without researching it first?"

You're a wannabee gold miner, except you're always throwing excited girlie tantrums about your pyrite discoveries.

> "not on my watch"

You were never assigned a "watch"

Your anonymous posts support the likelihood that you lack legitimate qualification.

The resentment you use when referencing official citations is a probable result of a personal or professional setback.

Your prodigious postings are the only obstacle preventing a deadly workplace shooting.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.