HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Not much time today
Posted by: Tight schedule ()
Date: May 14, 2024 08:03AM

Not much time today, so lets get right to our update on how things were going in Donald Trump's utopia during May of 2020

There were no jobs

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/jobless-benefits-millions-waiting/2020/05/15/id/967637/

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/job-openings-jolt-virus/2020/05/15/id/967569/

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/jobless-claims-pandemic-virus/2020/05/14/id/967370/

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/job-losses-revised-higher/2020/05/13/id/967335/

Pessimism was rampant

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/goldman-sachs-jobless-rate/2020/05/13/id/967313/

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/fed-powell-economy-weak/2020/05/13/id/967223/

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/fed-risk-business-failures/2020/05/12/id/967156/

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/american-citizenship-bambridge-accountants/2020/05/12/id/967062/

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/small-businesses-longer-impact-pandemic/2020/05/11/id/966899/

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/fed-kashkari-worst-jobs/2020/05/10/id/966851/

America's military was damaged

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/virus-outbreak-aircraft-carrier/2020/05/15/id/967632/

A biggie. Social upheaval was starting (Just wait, more is coming)

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/virus-outbreak-michigan-protest/2020/05/14/id/967442/

People could not afford to put a roof over their heads

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/renters-coronavirus-payment-cancel/2020/05/13/id/967251/

Or food on their tables

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/meat-america-plenty-afford/2020/05/13/id/967212/

Government spending totally out of control

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/budget-deficit-april-billion/2020/05/12/id/967129/

But the President had his priorities straight

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/fbi-nunes-unmasking-obamagate/2020/05/15/id/967522/

Stay tuned for next weeks update

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not much time today
Date: May 14, 2024 08:05AM

in other words, Trump had the economy booming, everything was prosperous and then team biden did their global planned demikkk which they masterminded 100% and caused massive global death and suffering for their own selfish political gains...humiliated people treating them animals...libtards scolded people for not following the kkkovid protocols, had problems with people going to church or Masjids but didn't have any problem with 1000s of filthy k.k.k. supporting hippies in the streets for months on end, not showering...they supported our children and workforce suffocating in masks for 40-50 hours a week(if they were lucky) that leeched horrible chemicals into their lungs...don't ever forget that...

don't blame the effect, blame the cause and vote accordingly!



Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2024 08:10AM by the real General Mahdi.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not much time today
Posted by: That did not take long ()
Date: May 14, 2024 08:17AM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> in other words, Trump had the economy booming,
> everything was prosperous and then team biden did
> their global planned demikkk which they
> masterminded 100% and caused massive global death
> and suffering for their own selfish political
> gains
>
> don't blame the effect, blame the cause and vote
> accordingly!

Good morning, Mahdi. All it takes is a couple of pokes to make you squeal.

OK, so your argument is Biden intentionally killed millions to fuck Trump's reelection. Demented, but we will run with it. What did Trump do to stop him, or mitigate the damage that had been inflicted? What did he do for the people he swore an oath to defend?

Personally, I think America is better off with a President who does not leave America so vulnerable to such nefarious schemes, or, at worst, does something to try and make things right. If you read the attached articles, Trump's main concern during this time period was Michael Flynn's 302. Which did a grand total of nothing to help those suffering from what Trump had let America become.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not much time today
Date: May 14, 2024 08:47AM

yes, you support the "president" who is part of the team who masterminded a global planned demikkk which killed so many people and caused untold suffering for their own selfish political gains...

we know

eye could just not reply to your posts, but, as you said, we don't want a repeat of 2020....

don't knock me for doing whut team biden's e-goons do to me, responding to my post within a minute or two....you cee how much eye get fucked with here...more than any poster here...man up...if you are a man....eye doubt it...eye think you are a female....

at least eye am actually presenting a sincere reply

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not much time today
Posted by: pet s mart ()
Date: May 14, 2024 09:58AM

take care to not feed your gay frogs any brain eating worms

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not much time today
Posted by: Can't stand the heat? ()
Date: May 14, 2024 10:02AM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yes, you support the "president" who is part of
> the team who masterminded a global planned demikkk
> which killed so many people and caused untold
> suffering for their own selfish political
> gains...
>
> we know
>
> eye could just not reply to your posts, but, as
> you said, we don't want a repeat of 2020....
>
> don't knock me for doing whut team biden's e-goons
> do to me, responding to my post within a minute or
> two....you cee how much eye get fucked with
> here...more than any poster here...man up...if you
> are a man....eye doubt it...eye think you are a
> female....
>
> at least eye am actually presenting a sincere
> reply

Well, you do have some people picking at you. I'd know. Of course, that is what comes with the territory when you present novel theories to the general public. Don't like the pushback, don't put yourself in a position for people to make fun of you.

We will probably have to agree to disagree on your "plandemic" (you guys come up with the best silly nicknames) hypothesis. Instead, why don't you tell me all about what Trump did to make things better. For the country, not just himself. Spoiler alert. I think the vaxxes are the one legitimate accomplishment that came out of Trump's four years, but I believe I have heard you refer to them as poison. Think about that before you list it as something Trump did right.

And Mahdi, I apologize for picking on you so much. Its just that you make it really, really easy, and I sometimes have problems with impulse control. I won't promise to stop, though. You just make it too easy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not much time today
Posted by: office of the budget. ()
Date: May 14, 2024 10:09AM

Tight schedule Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not much time today, so lets get right to our
> update on how things were going in Donald Trump's
> utopia during May of 2020
>
> There were no jobs
>
> https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/jobless-benefits
> -millions-waiting/2020/05/15/id/967637/
>
> https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/job-openings-jol
> t-virus/2020/05/15/id/967569/
>
> https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/jobless-claims-p
> andemic-virus/2020/05/14/id/967370/
>
> https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/job-losses-revis
> ed-higher/2020/05/13/id/967335/
>
> Pessimism was rampant
>
> https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/goldman-sachs-jo
> bless-rate/2020/05/13/id/967313/
>
> https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/fed-powell-econo
> my-weak/2020/05/13/id/967223/
>
> https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/fed-risk-busines
> s-failures/2020/05/12/id/967156/
>
> https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/american-citizen
> ship-bambridge-accountants/2020/05/12/id/967062/
>
> https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/small-businesses
> -longer-impact-pandemic/2020/05/11/id/966899/
>
> https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/fed-kashkari-wor
> st-jobs/2020/05/10/id/966851/
>
> America's military was damaged
>
> https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/virus-outbreak-a
> ircraft-carrier/2020/05/15/id/967632/
>
> A biggie. Social upheaval was starting (Just
> wait, more is coming)
>
> https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/virus-outbreak-m
> ichigan-protest/2020/05/14/id/967442/
>
> People could not afford to put a roof over their
> heads
>
> https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/renters-coronavi
> rus-payment-cancel/2020/05/13/id/967251/
>
> Or food on their tables
>
> https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/meat-america-ple
> nty-afford/2020/05/13/id/967212/
>
> Government spending totally out of control
>
> https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/budget-deficit-a
> pril-billion/2020/05/12/id/967129/
>
> But the President had his priorities straight
>
> https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/fbi-nunes-unmask
> ing-obamagate/2020/05/15/id/967522/
>
> Stay tuned for next weeks update

Could you imagine how much better things would be now if Hillary got elected in 2016?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not much time today
Posted by: We'll never know ()
Date: May 14, 2024 10:32AM

office of the budget. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Could you imagine how much better things would be
> now if Hillary got elected in 2016?

She may possibly have fucked it up every bit as bad as Trump. The only thing we can be sure about is the degree to which Trump fucked up the most important "situation" of his Presidency. 2020, if nothing else, was textbook, even aggressive incompetence.

If you liked 2020, though (looking at you, Mahdi), vote Trump 2024, so the man can finish the job.

Otherwise....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not much time today
Date: May 14, 2024 10:51AM

lol...eye don't want nor will eye accept your fake sympathy...they pick on me the most because eye tell the truth in the most circumscribed of manners and om universal...the universal ones are always the most hated by you devils...so, eye take it as a compliment and a confirmation that om doing my duty...plus, eye and other truth tellers here have inadvertently had you idiots documenting your ever so foul behavior, here at FFU, forever immortalized, for the world to cee...wasn't the plan, but we'll take it...thanks!

if anyone wants to learn how foul demokkkrats are, this message board will prove beyond the shadow of a doubt...you made it too easy....

don't try to make my statement more than it is...don't knock me for doing whut everyone is doing to me, especially when they are just spamming and trying to intimidate me...om actually responding in a sincere fashion

and you co-signing the deadly kkkovid jab, just shows, you don't talk to regular people, or they don't trust you enough to open up to you...and that is understandable...you are creepy as hell...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not much time today
Date: May 14, 2024 10:58AM

"looking at you, Mahdi"

you are the one who supports the masterminds of the planned demikkk

om just exposing your creepiness...quite fun!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not much time today
Posted by: Can't stand the heat? part 2 ()
Date: May 14, 2024 11:04AM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol...eye don't want nor will eye accept your fake
> sympathy...they pick on me the most because eye
> tell the truth in the most circumscribed of
> manners and om universal...the universal ones are
> always the most hated by you devils...so, eye take
> it as a compliment and a confirmation that om
> doing my duty...plus, eye and other truth tellers
> here have inadvertently had you idiots documenting
> your ever so foul behavior, here at FFU, forever
> immortalized, for the world to cee...wasn't the
> plan, but we'll take it...thanks!
>
> if anyone wants to learn how foul demokkkrats are,
> this message board will prove beyond the shadow of
> a doubt...you made it too easy....
>
> don't try to make my statement more than it
> is...don't knock me for doing whut everyone is
> doing to me, especially when they are just
> spamming and trying to intimidate me...om actually
> responding in a sincere fashion
>
> and you co-signing the deadly kkkovid jab, just
> shows, you don't talk to regular people, or they
> don't trust you enough to open up to you...and
> that is understandable...you are creepy as hell...

"they pick on me"

"whut everyone is doing to me"

"they are just spamming and trying to intimidate me."

You poor pitiful thing. You sound just like a Trump rally.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not much time today
Date: May 14, 2024 11:09AM

no comeback...exactly

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not much time today
Posted by: Exactly ()
Date: May 14, 2024 11:15AM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> no comeback...exactly

Still no defense of Trump's "actions" during 2020? I don't blame you.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******         **  ********   *******   **     ** 
 **     **        **  **        **     **  **     ** 
        **        **  **        **         **     ** 
  *******         **  ******    ********   **     ** 
        **  **    **  **        **     **  **     ** 
 **     **  **    **  **        **     **  **     ** 
  *******    ******   **         *******    *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.