HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sorry Liberals! Republicans are NOT Going to Nominate Trump for their Presidential Candate. That Would BE Stupid
Posted by: Trump Clown Show is Hilarious ()
Date: May 12, 2024 12:20PM

I'm just kidding. It does look like Trump might be the nominee. How the fuck or why the fuck republicans would be nominating Trump, the worst candidate in history, is beyond me.

I'd say Democrats rigged the primaries so that Trump would win, but it appears actual Republicans nominated Trump without any democratic interference.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sorry Liberals! Republicans are NOT Going to Nominate Trump for their Presidential Candate. That Would BE Stupid
Posted by: Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! ()
Date: May 12, 2024 12:26PM

I remember my republican friends saying that Democrats would never get Trump nominated because no way in hell Republicans would allow that to happen in 2024.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.