HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FBI Arrest Two SC MAGA Stop the Steal Attackers, South Carolinia Neighbors Turn them Ina
Posted by: Lock Them Up! Lock The Swamp Up! ()
Date: April 30, 2024 12:28PM

Two more South Carolinians were arrested Monday by the FBI in connection with the Jan. 6 Capitol riots.

The men, both from the Greenville area, are John Barry Chisholm, 34, and Michael Anderson, 44, according to a federal complaint.

They were arraigned in Greenville on Friday morning before U.S Magistrate Judge Kevin F. McDonald. They each posted an unsecured bond of $25,000.

Both are charged with knowingly entering a restricted area, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted area, disorderly or disruptive conduct in a Capitol building and parading or demonstrating in a Capitol building, according to federal court records.

Tipsters helped the FBI identify Anderson and Chisholm and steered federal agents to Facebook posts by both men that appeared to discuss about their participation in a mob of Trump supporters who tried to prevent former Vice President Mike Pence from certifying the November 2020 election in which Joe Biden won a majority of electoral votes.

One tipster, who knew Chisholm personally, told the FBI that Chisholm “had posted photographs on social media from inside the (Capitol) building but that he later deleted the photographs,” according to a federal complaint that named both men.

Chisholm also wrote on Facebook that Pence had the power “to send it (the election) back to the states,” the complaint said.

Video footage obtained by the FBI showed both Anderson and Chisholm inside the U.S. Capitol, the complaint said. Each was wearing a black, hooded sweatshirt with large numbers “864” written in yellow across the front.

“Based on my knowledge of the area, I know that 864 is the area code for the area around Greenville, South Carolina,” the FBI agent who drafted the complaint wrote.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FBI Arrest Two SC MAGA Stop the Steal Attackers, South Carolinia Neighbors Turn them Ina
Posted by: Trump Fucked them GOOD! ()
Date: April 30, 2024 03:42PM

I am so enjoying seeing all these Trump MAGA fools getting played by Trump. These poor white trash don't even realize Trump is getting them to do their dirty work.

Bunch of Trump suckers.

Re: FBI Arrest Two SC MAGA Stop the Steal Attackers, South Carolinia Neighbors Turn them Ina
Posted by: We Hang Traitors!! ()
Date: May 01, 2024 09:53AM

Trump Fucked them GOOD! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am so enjoying seeing all these Trump MAGA fools
> getting played by Trump. These poor white trash
> don't even realize Trump is getting them to do
> their dirty work.
>
> Bunch of Trump suckers.

I knew Trump was the destructor of businesses but didn't know would get all the far-right nutjobs put in jail. Nice work Trump!

Posted by: 800 More to go ()
Date: May 02, 2024 09:27AM

Can't believe new arrests being made every day. Still have to arrest about 800 more MAGA terrorists.

Posted by: JAFL ()
Date: May 02, 2024 10:26AM

Unless I wind up in jail, that’s 2 less MAGA dicks I can slobber over.

Posted by: More Likely PEDOs ()
Date: May 02, 2024 04:19PM

JAFL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Unless I wind up in jail, that’s 2 less MAGA
> dicks I can slobber over.

LOL!!!

Actually a lot of the J6ers have pedo links in their past.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.