HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
its terrible how they ban guns frum parks so you can't shoot people who are robbing you at the park
Date: March 26, 2024 10:33AM

eye heard an elderly man was robbed at Wakefield Park

before team biden's coup, Axum-dale was a suburb

way to go libtards!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: its terrible how they ban guns frum parks so you can't shoot people who are robbing you at the park
Posted by: Two women were raped in Fairfax ()
Date: March 26, 2024 12:42PM

In a Fairfax City park After Fairfax Democrats hatefully banned guns even of lawful concealed carry permit holders while unconstitutional carving out a exception to retired police later all they have done is make secluded parks more dangerous and more friendly to criminals including rapists and robbery murderers

You can't gift superior constitutional rights to retired people who are no longer are sworn agents of the government who no longer has any offical powers while disallowing the US citizen the right to carry a single handgun with a valid stare permit to carry the same right of self defense

Retired police are US citizens the same as all other citizens and do not have superior rights to the second amendments protections nor can be granted any

It is very possible the retired police carve out of 2nd amendment rights was done after the law was first passed but the new law legal full text could not be found in internet searches and can only be seen now at last look on sites that are not offical Fairfax County Va sites a infringment once again to the rights under the second amendment when laws can not be seen in full text in common searches of the Internet and even Fairfax public libraries when the laws go into effect

Only when a person is violently raped Or murdered and a massive fre dermal second amendment law suit in class action is successfully brought against Fairfax with damages in the millions of dollars awarded while this oppression stop unless Republicans can obtain a full majority and the governors desk to pass a bill into law to stop the Democrats attack against the right to self defense using second amendment rights of the people or the high court again rules similure rights violations of Democrats to the right to keep and bear arms is ruled to be unconstitution allowing legal standing in the US courts to sue Fairfax in class action requireing US judges to uphold the second amendment in courts of the US

There are no first and second classes of citizenship in the US said Justice Clarence Thomas in the New York gun case which overturned New Yorks oppresive handgun permit law then Democrats passed more INFRINGMENTS now again in federal court as soon as the ink on the courts ruling was dryness

Re: its terrible how they ban guns frum parks so you can't shoot people who are robbing you at the park
Posted by: infringe this ()
Date: March 26, 2024 12:50PM

In reality guns make you less safe.

Posted by: Phil McCrackin ()
Date: March 26, 2024 01:39PM

If you are NOT carrying in Fairfax then you deserve what you get.

Why the fuck would anyone follow the anti-constitutional "law" when Fairfax is releasing rapists every day.

Posted by: blew 15 ()
Date: March 26, 2024 01:43PM

Phil McCrackin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you are NOT carrying in Fairfax then you
> deserve what you get.
>
> Why the fuck would anyone follow the
> anti-constitutional "law" when Fairfax is
> releasing rapists every day.

How many times have you been raped?

Posted by: Women who walk Fx co trails ()
Date: March 26, 2024 02:13PM

Are much more at risk when these formerly legally armed women can not longer carry personal self defense of a handgun

All Democrats have done is make the trails unsafe when there was never any crime issues with concealed handgun permit holders on FXCOUNTY trails

It's really nothing more then a real hate act passed by Democrats in power

They hate the right of the people to keep and bear arms so much they don't care who gets raped beaten or murdered

Posted by: Only Leftist Cowards ()
Date: March 26, 2024 02:14PM

Attack a woman's right to self defense

Posted by: Target Shooting in the Parks ()
Date: March 26, 2024 02:15PM

I suppose you'd rather have bullets flying around you from country yahoo's shooting at targets in the woods?

There are reasons guns are banned in places. Guns are banned in parks because the number of gun accidents making them more of liability to the park them an asset.

Posted by: Guns Make You LESS SAFE ()
Date: March 26, 2024 02:21PM

infringe this Wrote:
> In reality guns make you less safe.

Yup, the people I know who own guns using end up shooting themselves or others around them. I know 4 people who used there guns during depression to commit suicide,

I know three others that were involved in gun "accidents." Two people who involved in robberies where criminal gangs targeted them specifically to rob them of guns.

Guns are more of safety issue in my mind. Way safer in Fairfax County without a gun. Now if I lived in the middle of a ghetto or project it might be different story, but I choose to live places that are "gun safe."

Posted by: Malcolm Xtra Black ()
Date: March 26, 2024 03:19PM

Libtards should stay far away from guns and let the grownups handle them. Libtards are scared to death of those evil guns.

Date: March 26, 2024 05:53PM

I am qualified to handle your gun. I'll show you!
tenor.gif

Posted by: Typical Liberal Response ()
Date: March 27, 2024 12:11AM

>I suppose you'd rather have bullets flying around you from country yahoo's shooting at targets in the woods?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes exaggerate the hell out of the issue of Democrat oppression to the right to keep and bear arms for personal self defense in Fairfax Co which the US Supreme Court ruled was constitutional

And do your exaggeration with a bs clown story made up to suit your anti gun narrative

Conceal hand gun permit holders don't target practice in Fairfax County wooded trail parks they have proper private industry ranges to do that at

Only people that would do that would drug pushers or flaming idiots without any permits

Keep making woman and men unsafe in secluded woods trail areas of FX CO not safer

Yes it is a Democrat anti gun hate law that makes no good rational sense

There were no problems before this law was enacted with lawful armed concealed permit carriers , its a law Democrats created with gun hate that's looking for a reason to exist when no reason existed before

You like your REAL rights WITHIN THE US CONSTITUTION violated so a Democrat vote works for you huh

REASONABLE REGULATION IS NOT OPPRESSIVE RIDICULOUS BANS OF RIGHTS

Date: March 27, 2024 01:29AM

"is make secluded parks more dangerous and more friendly to criminals including rapists and robbery murderers "

appears like they banned guns frum the park so they could flood the area with dangerous criminals who can now freely attack civilians who are easy targets being suburbanites who don't know how to navigate amongst peasant trash

but as Peter Tosh said, you can't blame the youth...its their shitty peasant trash parents and the demokkkratic party's and the kike's ongoing attack on America that is 100% to blame

but as the great patriot Che Guevara said in his book Guerilla Warfare "The guerrilla fighter needs full help from the people of the area. This is an indispensable condition. This is clearly seen by considering the case of bandit gangs that operate in a region. They have all the characteristics of a guerrilla army: homogeneity, respect for the leader, valor, knowledge of the ground, and, often, even good understanding of the tactics to be employed. The only thing missing is support of the people; and, inevitably, these gangs are captured and exterminated by the public force."

the youth are being exterminated, and by trying to turn the suburbs into a crime ridden shit hole they are doing the bidding of the exterminator which is pretty lame

" In reality guns make you less safe."

have no clue how you came to that conclusion

"Why the fuck would anyone follow the anti-constitutional "law" when Fairfax is releasing rapists every day."

good point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXBckFyiMyU

" How many times have you been raped?"

this isn't a laughing matter, stop talking nonsense

" They hate the right of the people to keep and bear arms so much they don't care who gets raped beaten or murdered"

appears so

" Attack a woman's right to self defense"

they are jealous of women

"There are reasons guns are banned in places. Guns are banned in parks because the number of gun accidents making them more of liability to the park them an asset."

the thing is, the type of youth that robbed the elderly man on the trail....they could never go to the ungentrified parts of DC or any rough neighborhood in the USA and do that....why? because those people are armed and with the shits

om sure you would be way more happy living in a country that bans weapons, but this is a Constitutional Republic

" Guns are more of safety issue in my mind. Way safer in Fairfax County without a gun. Now if I lived in the middle of a ghetto or project it might be different story, but I choose to live places that are "gun safe.""

thats the point...they are trying to turn South West Annandale into a crime ridden slum and they are pretty much there....so, its good you can(you should) now understand why its ridiculous that civilians are being ordered to not carry firearms on park trails with team biden's armed bandit pawns on the prowl

"Libtards are scared to death of those evil guns."

scared of that and also scared to death about the possibility of having to live the lifestyle that is congruent with whut nature and biochemistry intended

Posted by: Lifetime NRA member ()
Date: March 27, 2024 07:07AM

I am too scared to leave my home without a gun. Everything around me in the world scares the living shit out of me. My father taught me how to be scared all the time. I had a terrible time going through school because they would not let me bring a gun to school. It was horrible.

Posted by: Rossi Winchester ()
Date: March 27, 2024 09:15AM

Lifetime NRA member Wrote:
> I am too scared to leave my home without a gun.
> Everything around me in the world scares the
> living shit out of me. My father taught me how to
> be scared all the time. I had a terrible time
> going through school because they would not let me
> bring a gun to school. It was horrible.

That sucks. I get scared a lot too.

bubble boy
Date: March 27, 2024 11:17AM

" I am too scared to leave my home without a gun. Everything around me in the world scares the living shit out of me. My father taught me how to be scared all the time. I had a terrible time going through school because they would not let me bring a gun to school. It was horrible."

its not a laughing matter that people are getting robbed by the people team biden is flooding our country with....just shows you don't give a fuck

not all of us have basement bunkers and can stay inside all day in a plastic bubble like you faggot libtards do

Posted by: Crocks Of Pure Steaming Shit ()
Date: March 27, 2024 03:40PM

"There are reasons guns are banned in places. Guns are banned in parks because the number of gun accidents making them more of liability to the park them an asset."

SOUNDS GOOD AT A DEMOCRAT BOARD HEARING TO BAN ARMS BUT ITS A FABRICATED LIE !

What gun accidents have concealed carry permitted US Citizen committed on Fairfax County trails .When a women gets raped and murdered or a man gets robbed and beaten or knifed to death by criminals due to the ban of his personal self defense the liability of Democrats will skyrocket . JUST HAVING PUBLIC TRAILS AND SWIMMING POOLS ARE LIABILITIES !

Accidental discharges of firearms occur when placing a firearm in a holster and having to remove it !

BECAUSE OF SENSELESS DEMOCRAT HATEFUL GUN BANS OF ARMS IN DANGEROUS AREAS DEMOCRATS BANNED GUNS OF FOR NOT GOOD REASON BUT TO BAN WITH THE POWER THEY WERE WRONGLY GIVEN BY THE STATE LAW THEY PASSED

NOW HOW ABOUT DEMOCRATS LIABILITY OF GUN BANS OF LAWFUL CITIZENS WITH CARRY PERMITS IN SCHOOLS WHEN VIOLENT CRIMINAL COWARDS ENTER AND KILL CHILDREN IN MASS

BECAUSE THE DEMOCRATS GUN BANS MADE IT EASY FOR THEM TO KILL WITH OUT ANYONE STOPPING THEM WITH DEADLY FORCE DUE TO THE FACT THEIR GUNS WERE BANNED FROM THE SCHOOL !

FACE IT ! ITS FACT THAT GUN BANS OF THE LAW ABIDING US CITIZEN WITH A LEGAL PERMIT TO CARRY ONLY AID KILLERS TO BE ABLE TO KILL INNOCENT YOUNG CHILDREN TEENS AND ADULTS IN SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES !

NO WONTON DEPRAVED CRIMINAL COWARD NEEDS ANY STINKING PERMIT TO TOSS A GUN INTO A BACK PACK OR POCKET AND KILL KILL KILL KILL UNTIL BEING KILLED BY A LAW ABIDING ARMED CITIZEN OR POLICE OFFICER TO STOP THEIR VICIOUS ATTACK ON INNOCENTS WITHOUT ANYONE STOPPING THEM BECAUSE DEMOCRATS PASSED SENSELESS HATEFUL NO GUNS IN SCHOOLS LAWS ! WITHOUT ALLOWING PERMIT HOLDERS TO CARRY THEIR ARMS LEGALLY !

ITS HAPPENED OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH DEMOCRATS PASSAGE OF SENSELESS GUN BANS OF THE LAWFUL AMERICAN PEOPLE

Posted by: DEMOCRATS RESPONSE ()
Date: March 27, 2024 03:42PM

SUE SUE SUE THE COMPANIES WHO LAWFULLY LEGALLY MADE THE GUNS IN THIRD PARTY BS LAWSUITS !

AND DO NOTHING TO STOP THE NEXT MASS KILLING BUT KEEP BANS THAT KILL IN PLACE

VOTE THESE DEMOCRATS OUT OF OFFICE AMERICA

Posted by: The real Louie Chevrolet ()
Date: March 28, 2024 07:55AM

Jesus fucking Christ I have been to parks in the area hundreds of times and never have I found the need to have a gun. Then again I am not a conservative coward pussy like you gun guys. I own a couple guns that I have used for hunting and target practice but don't count me in with you NRA cowards. Stop living in fear all the time and grow a pair of fucking balls.

penski material
Date: March 28, 2024 12:53PM

all your macho head games isn't helping to hide the fact that like michelle pence, its not your concern that civilians aren't allowed to protect themselves frum armed bandits of the team biden crime wave, largely immigrants...that isn't equality and its certainly un-Constitutional...

Great Falls park isn't bordered by a team biden crime wave demokkkratic party experiment chemtrail alley area(with the most toxic water in the DC area 2nd to P.G. county)

Wakefield Park is

but its not your concern that smug foul smelling team biden era immigrant trash are abusing and bullying U.S. citizens annnnd Legal immigrants, on U.S. soil?

we get it, you are a master of martial arts and you could beat up 4 armed dudes but these suburban 9-5er just aren't the big alf pog collecting beta male that you are!

Re: penski material
Posted by: Jenkins 23 ()
Date: March 28, 2024 01:03PM

I got robbed at Burke lake. They took my money and credit cards then a couple of them tied me to a tree and fucked me in the ass. The whole thing was over in 45 minutes and I was able to wiggle out of the ropes after halh an hour. I had to cancel my credit cards but they let me keep my drivers license. Having a gun and shooting someone would have just made things worse.

Date: March 28, 2024 01:12PM

if you had a Got-U-Now you could have possibly defended yourself and all that terrible shit wouldn't have happened...

but since libtard faggots banned guns in the parks, perhaps you yourself would have gotten in legal trouble for defending yourself but that doesn't sound worse than getting raped

Posted by: Makes You a Target ()
Date: March 28, 2024 01:45PM

Having a gun in a park makes you a target. Gangs often target people to steal their guns.

The long ranger gun theory is not very real life. You aren't going to shit if somebody sneaks up behind you puts a gun to your head. If you do try for your gun you'll be dead.

Posted by: Stupid Post Pure BS ()
Date: March 28, 2024 03:51PM

Concealed handgun permit means no one knows the person with the lawful permit to carry a single handgun concealed has a gun

Why are you liberals such cowards in all things in life , especially in today's political arena

Trump living in your head without paying rent now has got a firm grasp on your whats left of your balls huh !

Posted by: Good Riddance ()
Date: March 28, 2024 04:02PM

Stupid Post Pure BS Wrote:
> Concealed handgun permit means no one knows the
> person with the lawful permit to carry a single
> handgun concealed has a gun
>
> Why are you liberals such cowards in all things in
> life , especially in today's political arena
>
> Trump living in your head without paying rent now
> has got a firm grasp on your whats left of your
> balls huh !

I got rid of my guns years ago. To much a headache, liability and just a plain hassle. My days of gunfights are over. I'm retiring hassle free.

Got rid of my last gun after my best friend's youngest son blew his head off in a suicide. About the 8th tragedy of people I know who own guns.

Not as bad as I guy I knew who pinned his girlfriend down in bed, got on top of her and then took the gun the head, blew his head off and the corps landed in his girlfriends face.

Posted by: .borderline ()
Date: April 02, 2024 06:58AM

The real Louie Chevrolet Wrote:
> Jesus fucking Christ I have been to parks in the
> area hundreds of times and never have I found the
> need to have a gun. Then again I am not a
> conservative coward pussy like you gun guys. I own
> a couple guns that I have used for hunting and
> target practice but don't count me in with you NRA
> cowards. Stop living in fear all the time and grow
> a pair of fucking balls.

Just try to imagine how weak and cowardly these gun people are. They spend so much time shaking in fear while normal people are just enjoying their lives.

Date: April 02, 2024 07:11AM

whut is weak and cowardly is proposing that people on the park's trails should have to face armed, foul smelling immigrants but they aren't allowed to be armed themselves

whut is weak and cowardly is standing up for foul smelling immigrants bullying and abusing U.S. citizens

thankfully, the people don't support these foul smelling faggots, including spanish speakers, so they will be exterminated soon and it doesn't have to be like that....

Posted by: @ grow a pair ()
Date: April 02, 2024 07:50AM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
> whut is weak and cowardly is proposing that people
> on the park's trails should have to face armed,
> foul smelling immigrants but they aren't allowed
> to be armed themselves
>
> whut is weak and cowardly is standing up for foul
> smelling immigrants bullying and abusing U.S.
> citizens
>
> thankfully, the people don't support these foul
> smelling faggots, including spanish speakers, so
> they will be exterminated soon and it doesn't have
> to be like that....

It is too bad that you have all that hate and fear caught up inside you. I have been going to parks for 40 years having fun and never once even thought of bringing a gun. You are far more likely to be attacked by insects than you are to be attacked by people. Did you learn to be like this from your parents? Was your father a coward like you? I wish you all the best and hope you can work through your issues.

Date: April 02, 2024 08:13AM

eye know you libtards like to live in your alternate reality metaverse but here in the real world, suburbanite U.S. citizens are being robbed by armed immigrant bandits on park trails....

its only right that they are allowed to be armed too...c'mon man, thought you guys were all about equality?

these bandits are only doing this because this is the suburbs and there is no armed men who will shoot them, like there is in Washington DC...they are frail and goofy...

you are trying to steer this conversation into how much of a tough guy you are, and om certainly not going to entertain a libtard talking about how tough they are

Posted by: Mahdi, If you are that scared ()
Date: April 02, 2024 08:19AM

> eye know you libtards like to live in your
> alternate reality metaverse but here in the real
> world, suburbanite U.S. citizens are being robbed
> by armed immigrant bandits on park trails....
>
> its only right that they are allowed to be armed
> too...c'mon man, thought you guys were all about
> equality?
>
> these bandits are only doing this because this is
> the suburbs and there is no armed men who will
> shoot them, like there is in Washington DC...they
> are frail and goofy...
>
> you are trying to steer this conversation into how
> much of a tough guy you are, and om certainly not
> going to entertain a libtard talking about how
> tough they are

Don't go to the parks. If you feel you have an enemy behind every tree, you are going to end up shooting the wrong person. Like a small child. That would just be wrong, Mahdi. And in any event you will be so paranoid you will not enjoy yourself, and at best you will make everyone around you miserable.

Best idea is to leave the parks to the less fearful.

not penski material....
Date: April 02, 2024 08:36AM

om not speaking on behalf of myself

om speaking on behalf of all my fellow U.S. citizen suburbanites who aren't allowed to carry weapons on a park trail with armed foul smelling immigrant bandits

you desperately want to steer this conversation into the realm of macho head games, and as eye said, om not going listen to a baby kkkilling libtard talk about how tough they are

Re: people dying of fear
Posted by: skittles and iced tea ()
Date: April 02, 2024 08:47AM

It is a proven fact that you are much more likely to shoot yourself or end up in prison when you carry a gun. Such is the life of the cowardly American gun owner.

Re: not penski material....
Posted by: Baby kkkiling? ()
Date: April 02, 2024 08:48AM

> om not speaking on behalf of myself
>
> om speaking on behalf of all my fellow U.S.
> citizen suburbanites who aren't allowed to carry
> weapons on a park trail with armed foul smelling
> immigrant bandits
>
> you desperately want to steer this conversation
> into the realm of macho head games, and as eye
> said, om not going listen to a baby kkkilling
> libtard talk about how tough they are

You are aware Donald Trump supports abortion up to fifteen weeks? Talk about baby kkkiling.

If a bunch of pussies from the suburbs are too scared to go to the parks, my advice is the same to them as to you. Stay home. If you are constantly petrified that you will be victimized, you simply won't have any fun. And you are very likely to do something stupid like shoot the wrong people. Like a child. You would not want to see a child harmed, now would you?

Posted by: It’s Really Fucking Terrible ()
Date: April 02, 2024 09:01AM

> eye heard an elderly man was robbed at Wakefield
> Park
>
> before team biden's coup, Axum-dale was a suburb
>
> way to go libtards!

If you’re feeling really emasculated and insecure, then carry a firearm rather than whining about it on a forum.

Date: April 02, 2024 09:03AM

and, Donald Trump's opponents are the most pro-abortion group to ever exist on the planet...

yes, libtards want everyone to stay home and never leave the house...we know!

om not speaking on behalf of myself

om speaking for the defenseless suburbanites(U.S. citizens) who are on trails with immigrant armed bandits

anyone who is threatening unarmed people with guns and knifes, if they are being realistic, they should be preparing to die very soon...

"Heaven hates what it hates,
Who knows the reason why?"--Lao Tzu "Tao Te Ching"

this is one of the reasons team biden has lost its voter base....you clearly don't care about public safety

Posted by: Imagine Mahdi's father... ()
Date: April 02, 2024 09:45AM

...leaving his smartass bitch of a wife to raise the little heathen on her own. Mahdi's viewpoints have been curated by an unmanaged & vindictive female.

Date: April 02, 2024 02:29PM

eye grew up with a mother and a father in the household

if you don't like guns, this isn't the country for you

Posted by: The Screams From Park Woods ()
Date: April 02, 2024 06:25PM

Come from unarmed self defense hating pompous ass liberal elites whose too many times released criminal pets are getting their kicks beating the life out of them with a old discarded golf club after getting their wallets and Rolex watch

Posted by: Safest Places in America ()
Date: April 02, 2024 06:29PM

That must be why parks are the safest places in America.

Date: April 02, 2024 06:32PM

" Come from unarmed self defense hating pompous ass liberal elites whose too many times released criminal pets are getting their kicks beating the life out of them with a old discarded golf club after getting their wallets and Rolex watch"

good point

they would look at their beating like a sexual experience

Posted by: Mahdi's "out of work" ()
Date: April 03, 2024 12:15AM

Managing his entitlements takes no time at all. As an entitlement thief, Mahdi enjoys his leisure lifestyle where he gets to craft his tales. Maybe someday he'll get a job where he can do nothing...

Posted by: Mahdi's "out of work" ()
Date: April 03, 2024 05:13AM

Managing his entitlements takes no time at all. As an entitlement thief, Mahdi enjoys his leisure lifestyle where he gets to craft his tales. Maybe someday he'll get a job where he can do nothing...

Posted by: lock up gun owners ()
Date: April 03, 2024 06:31AM

Guns need to be banned in the entire county.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.