HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
LOL You Should See The Sign I Saw Posted On A Glass Storefront Door Today LMAO
Posted by: Just More Simple Truth Seen ()
Date: December 18, 2023 05:03PM

ON the door of a Jersey Mikes sub shop here in Democrat Fairfax County

Announcing they can no longer accept US 50 or 100 dollar bills ! Due to far too many desperate people passing bogus big bills off on them in the JOE BIDEN wrecked personal financial SHITUATIONS Of so many million Americans including those fooled to vote for JOE !

ALL PROOF POSITIVE THAT RICH UNCARING DEMOCRAT JOE BIDEN IS OUR WORST US PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME

WITH HIS DEMOCRATS LEADING THE WAY AS OUR WORST US POLITICAL PARTY OF ALL TIME !

THATS A WIN WIN TO ALL POMPOUS ASS LIBERAL ELITES AND FAR LEFTY PRE COMMUNISTS !

WATCH THOSE 50's and 100's SUCKERS OR YOU MAY BE THE NEXT ONE RIPPED OFF

In DEMOCRAT JOE BIDENS TERM THAT EXTENDS NOW TO 20's 10' 5's and 1's

IF you find a queer looking 3 dollar bill it belongs to Hillary

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LOL You Should See The Sign I Saw Posted On A Glass Storefront Door Today LMAO
Posted by: WEED LEECH ()
Date: December 18, 2023 05:10PM

Man I'm so wasted I can't see straight ! Winos in their nest next to mine scored half empty gallons of Gallos cheapest wine with some great soggy blunt roaches in them too

SO my man I see JOES got you "ripped" tell me man is his free weed you sucked down that good cuz everything else bout JOE really sucks

Re: LOL You Should See The Sign I Saw Posted On A Glass Storefront Door Today LMAO
Posted by: were you born yesterday? ()
Date: December 18, 2023 05:19PM

Just More Simple Truth Seen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Announcing they can no longer accept US 50 or 100
> dollar bills ! Due to far too many desperate
> people passing bogus big bills

Not accepting big bills has been a standard practice for cash businesses since at least the 70s and 80s.

Posted by: Home Printing Hobbyist ()
Date: December 18, 2023 05:22PM

I'm hoping like hell that bad cop that likes sitting wit his hands in his pockets smilin knee on a mans neck ain't round here

I'm hungry and need a long fat sub

Posted by: Old Guy. ()
Date: December 18, 2023 08:05PM

They did the same thing at the Jack in the box in Annandale back in 1979! Sucks!

Posted by: 100 US CASH TO TEN PESOS JOE ()
Date: December 19, 2023 10:10PM

Not accepting big bills has been a standard practice for cash businesses since at least the 70s and 80s.

In the 70s and 80s a hundred dollar bill was worth 100 US CASH dollars

IN JOE BIDEN'S DEMOCRAT SUPER INFLATION ITS NOW WORTH TEN MEXICAN PESOS

Posted by: chimp out monitor ()
Date: December 20, 2023 06:07AM

That's why George Floyd was such a genius and only passed fake $20s. I haven't heard from him in a while, what's he up to these days?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.