HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
TONSILS: SHOULD WE KEEP THEM?
Date: December 07, 2023 09:24AM

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5ca959c23560c369880b1806/t/5d26b00c12ec270001d40161/1562816528589/Tonsils.pdf

"At the time Dr. Calderoli wrote his book, Popoli Senza Tonsille (People Without Tonsils), there were three
large institutions in Italy for young women. They all refused admission to women whose tonsils had
been removed. The deans of these institutions gave as their reason: "Generally, with their tonsils
removed they are lazy, their character has changed as a result of the tonsillectomy, and their outlook on life has degenerated."

stay the fuck away frum the western/jewish medical skullduggerists and live healthy so you don't degenerate to the point you have to let a kike or kike worshiper to remove your tonsils to keep you frum dying

it doesn't have to be like this

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TONSILS: SHOULD WE KEEP THEM?
Date: May 01, 2024 12:26AM

"Did anyone ever tell you that tonsils have no useful purpose, and that they should be removed during childhood in order to prevent their having to be taken out later in life? Those who ascribe this theory do not know what they are talking about.
My medical dictionary brushes off the subject by merely stating that, "The tonsil is a small almond shaped body situated on each side, between the front and the rear pillars, of the soft palate. It consists of an aggregation of from 10 to 18 small follicles (bags or crypts) covered by a mucous membrane." The entire healing profession has greatly minimized the vital importance of these two indispensable glands, the tonsils.
People were not created with anything that was not useful and necessary. So, like every other gland in the body, the tonsils have their part in the economy of the human anatomy, its functions and activities.
I have studied very carefully many of the books published by the brothers I. and G. Calderoli of Bergamo, Italy, recounting in detail the results of their 30 years of intensive research on tonsils, in the Universities of Vienna and Berlin. I have many of their books, written in Italian, and refer to them often. When I met Dr. Guido Calderoli in Bergamo, Italy some years ago, we discussed this subject very thoroughly. I asked him if any of the patients suffering with tonsils happened to be bothered with aches or pains in the right side, under the ribs. He never paid much attention to this, but as he thought back, he remembered it was a frequent complaint which was often attributed to some disturbance in the appendix. I asked if any of his patients had an appendectomy after the tonsils had been "taken care of." He did not remember any instance where this took place, and he agreed that undoubtedly the clearing up of the tonsil ailment may have indirectly had something to do with the colon.
Some people assume the most important function of the tonsils is to collect germs, microbes and bacteria, preventing their entrance into the system. Such statements come from those who either arenot aware that the body is literally filled with conflicting germs or do not know the deeper activities of the glands in the body. Swollen tonsils are among the most notorious afflictions of children and young people, purely and simply because they neglect to respond to the call of their bowels and fail to understand the importance of proper nutrition. Adults are just as prone to neglect these two basic principles in the attainment and the maintenance of health. Without having studied the reason why our Creator placed the tonsils where they are, nor investigated the aftereffects of removing affiicted tonsils, the general custom for generations has been to cut them out.
Unquestionably, there is an endocrine gland correlation between tonsils, reproductive organs, and the cecum pouch of the colon. Man cannot interfere with this intimate relationship without grave danger.
Let me give you a vivid example which definitely related the cecum to a tonsil affiiction. I had a friend in New York who had a beautiful little home out on the Island. She kept her home meticulously clean and in order, and she spent much of her spare time in the maintenance of her garden, which had beautiful roses and other flowers.
I met her one day on 42nd Street in New York as I was on my way to Grand Central Station. I naturally asked how she was. She told me that for nearly two weeks she had suffered with a persistent sore throat. Catherine, a nurse and co-worker in her office, had urged her to go to the hospital without delay and have her tonsils removed. I strongly protested and recommended that she have a series of colon irrigations. She objected to this, saying that after her recovery from the tonsillectomy she was planning on taking Catherine's advice to have an appendectomy, as she had a pain on her right side below her ribs. Again I protested, to which she replied, "I would have you know that Catherine was head of one of the largest hospital's nursing divisions for 20 years. Who are you to know more than she?"
My final words to her were, "My dear lady, I have given you my advice. If you go through with your tonsillectomy you will regret it for the rest of your life." I did not see this lady again until nearly one year later when we happened to meet almost at the same spot on 42nd Street. She was the one who stopped me. I did not recognize her. I asked how her house on the Island with all her beautiful flowers was coming along. "Oh," she said, "I had to sell that six months ago. It was too much for me to keep up. I now have a small apartment where I can go home at lunch time and relax, and when 1 get through at the office 1 go home and rest for the remainder of the day." 1 asked if she had gone through with the appendectomy, and she said her appendix trouble did not develop after her tonsillectomy, so she did nothing about it.
A young doctor, only 38 years of age, whose tonsils were removed declared, "I myself feel a progressive weariness. I am always tired, even after resting."
A 25-year-old young woman had only one tonsil removed when she was 21 years old; nevertheless, after her tonsillectomy she began to take notice of disturbances which had never afflicted her before. She had pains in her back; she frequently perspired, her hands were always moist; she had frequent attacks of dizziness, and if meals were late she felt faint. She also experienced restlessness in sleep with morning fatigue, and general physical weakness. She found she had become untidy and careless in her housekeeping. No longer did she even feel like singing.
A 28-year-old electrical technician, ten years after tonsil removal, declared, "I must have been born tired. My family and friends ridicule me."
An examination of thousands of workmen whose tonsils were removed in their youth clearly demonstrated the afflictions following a tonsillectomy—loss of physical, sexual and mental dynamism.
In the year 1952, England imported from Italy many hundreds of mine workers. Why? Because some 60% of the British youth were without tonsils and consequently constantly too tired for this kind of work.
Italy, having the lowest percentage in Europe of tonsillectomies, had men who were virile and vigorous. Thirty years of study in Italy proved that, sooner or later, tonsillectomies reduced vigor and vitality in its victims.
The two Calderoli brothers spent 30 years in deep research on the subject, and this is a long enough time to arrive at many undeniable conclusions. Their conclusions resulted from innumerable studies of victims of tonsillectomies. These studies revealed that young women who were formerly normal in their affection and attraction for young men gradually had their feelings reversed, no longer wanting to have anything to do with them. Wives, who at one time were a closely knit, loving, and attentive member of their family, carefully solicitous of their children, husband and other family members found themselves easily annoyed and paying little or no attention to their needs and habits. Household duties were neglected. What remained was far less priority for these duties and organizational concerns of the home.
Businessmen whose tonsils were afflicted and removed in their adulthood became lax in business, lost interest in their social contacts and experienced unbearable fatigue. With thirty years of consistent proof of this state of affairs, it is evident to me that my own experiences with people simply followed this natural pattern.
Tonsils have a definite relation to the sex or reproductive organs, called the gonads (the testicles and the ovaries). The Calderolis proved that men and women who are 28 years old and less and without tonsils are less masculine and less feminine, respectively.
Extended physiological and clinical research has revealed that there is an intimate relationship between tonsils and ovaries. The removal of tonsils can readily affect the frequency and volume of menstruation, a fact which should alert women to alarm. In such cases many a mother has panicked not only at the excessive loss of blood during her daughter's menstruation but also at a morbid white discharge that often occurs between cycles as a result of vaginal or uterine infection.
As I have already tried to emphasize, the loss of sex sensitivity in young women frequently follows the removal of tonsils. They become frigid. Many were asked: "Why then did you get married?"_ They answered, "Because everybody does. Besides, it establishes me." The ultimate end of such marriages is divorce or even worse calamities. Such women lose their ability to enjoy life and to sustain the interest and the spirit of the man and of the family.
At the time Dr. Calderoli wrote his book, Popoli Senza Tonsille (People Without Tonsils), there were three large institutions in Italy for young women. They all refused admission to women whose tonsils had been removed. The deans of these institutions gave as their reason: "Generally, with their tonsils removed they are lazy, their character has changed as a result of the tonsillectomy, and their outlook on life has degenerated."
The eventual result of tonsil removal has been reduced activity and cheerfulness in children, less buoyancy in young people, and general lassitude in adults. Weariness is noticeable in students, in married life, in the family and in social activities. Young women deprived of their tonsils are likely to lose their inclination towards normal sex conduct and develop an aversion to maternity. The famous Calderoli Doctors have proved beyond a doubt that tonsils are so essential in the life of the individual that their removal can have frustrating, devastating effects and repercussions for the rest of the individual's life.
In past generations, and to this very day, tonsils were considered organs of defense and of protection. Their function was considered limited to, and circumscribed by, the trapping and catching of germs and microbes passing through the nose and mouth. If that were an infallible fact, then everybody— everybody—would be afflicted with whatever happens to be the prevailing ailment. But that is not the case. It is the condition of the system, as exemplified by what is taking place in the colon, that can make the tonsils give their warnings.
The tonsils and the condition of the colon must always be considered and linked as warning factors.
Apart from the importance of the tonsils themselves, there are clear, distinct, explicit reasons for giving meticulous attention to the colon. No one else can be responsible for your colon; it is your responsibility. I consider colon irrigations to be the most vital phase of the care of the body. The removal of offending waste matter from the colon automatically removes or reduces the obstruction from the throat, the nasal cavities and wherever the trouble with the tonsils has its inception.
Research has proved that tonsil removal is having serious consequences and great repercussions in the civil life of nations. Considering national statistics, it is not surprising to learn that about one third of the married people in the United States of America, in Europe and in the Scandinavian countries have no children, one third with only one. This, in fact, could be due to the aftermath of wholesale tonsillectomies.
I personally, in my own direct contact with people, have never known it to fail that when the tonsils are afflicted, enemas and colon irrigations cleared them up. [Which also implies that the selfsame reasons for a tonsillectomy could also be cleared up by enemas and colonic irrigations.]
Source “Female Organs—The Uterus” in Colon Health: The Key to A Vibrant Life! By Norman Walker (94)
Perhaps the least known cause of one of woman's greatest handicaps, fatigue (constant weariness, inability to "catch up" with insufficient sleep), is the loss of her tonsils. This fact is not generally recognized, yet it is proven daily. Nevertheless, children and frequently adults - are still subjected to the needless loss of these two vital little organs which have a vast and a devastating effect on the entire life of the individual. And please bear in mind that males are not in the least more resistant to this evil than females.
As already explained in a preceding chapter on the subject of tonsils, it is rarely necessary to remove them. Their inflamed or diseased condition is a warning that there is far too much toxicity in the body for the system to overcome without serious consequences. Instead of removing the tonsils, a series of colon irrigations would help to remove the corruption in the body, which manifested itself in afflicted tonsils.
A woman who has had her tonsils removed, who has six children whose tonsils have likewise been removed, has multiplied her share of troubles six-fold; namely, her own and those of each of her children. Be sure to study the chapter of this book entitled “Connective Tissue And Vitamin C.”
“When the tonsils are removed, the spleen works harder.” Many people in the modern world have spleen problems caused by the removal of their tonsils. If the tonsils are removed, the spleen must work harder; there is more stress, and problems may develop. This is especially true when people consume sugar, chemicals or drugs. The removal of their tonsils decreases their resistance to the strain caused by the intake of those things. The spleen is a cleansing organ for the blood and the lymphatic system; the tonsils perform the same kind of function. Swollen tonsils indicate that toxic material is being gathered there. When we operate to remove the tonsils, we destroy this function and spread the toxins to other parts of the body."

exerpt from COLON HEALTH by Normal Walker

Re: TONSILS: SHOULD WE KEEP THEM?
Posted by: Eat a dick Mr Taliban ()
Date: May 01, 2024 11:45PM

You're queer as a $3 bill

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.