HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Discovery Channel building being held up by armed gunman
Posted by: snowdenscold ()
Date: September 02, 2010 09:00AM

Apparently as part of his parole he had a clause not to go near the DC building. Well, he waited the entire parole length and then a week or two after it finished he does this.

I guess they needed to add another clause, "and for the next 100 years no hostage taking is permitted either" and all would have been good.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: asleep ()
Date: September 02, 2010 09:25AM

Wait, what happened? Jon from Jon and Kate + 8 help up the Discovery Channel?

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: September 02, 2010 09:33AM

Firrat, your a dumbfuck.

He equated babies to parasites and you admitted it and agreed
with him. Then you defended his position on believing babies are
parasites by saying it was an agressive way of saying he hates
humans.

How does one make a statement announcing his hatred of babies and
you somehow think he was just trying to make an agressive statement
against humanity?

NOT ONLY WAS IT AN AGRESSIVE STATEMENT OF HIS HATRED
FOR HUMANITY, BUT ALSO HIS HATRED OF BABIES.

Keep in mind what humans currently try to do to parasites like mites or
lice, they try to kill them and get rid of what they percieve as a nuisance.

Your mind is miscombobulated.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: September 02, 2010 09:46AM

He's trying to nuance the position, saying there wasn't a call to destroy existing humans, just prevent new ones by forced sterilization. Funny, to me that opposes nature. If human sprang from the earth and human nature causes overpopulation, then nature will take down the population as it does with every other species.

But both positions show a hatred of humanity, this kook showed his colors with bombs and guns, at scum like this Firrat think those notions are romantic and they gravitate toward them in order to fill the void they may or may not see in their own self-worth. Firrat and this militant environmentalist are to be pitied... lonely outcasts crying out for attention. Both have (in one case had) messiah complexes where they think they have the answers to the world's ills, in the end (in one case) brought down by a bullet because they pose threats to society, not solutions.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 02, 2010 11:21AM

so... will Discovery Health being doing a show on mental illness soon? :P

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: acidbyt3 ()
Date: September 02, 2010 12:18PM

Gravis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> so... will Discovery Health being doing a show on
> mental illness soon? :P

+1

Posted by: Kardinal ()
Date: September 02, 2010 01:23PM

WingNut Wrote:
> I just heard those lucky fuckers at Discovery
> don't have to be back to work until Tuesday now.

I'll trade 3 days of work for not being scared I'll die and never see my family again, thank you very much.

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: September 02, 2010 02:12PM

"Focus must be given on how people can live WITHOUT giving birth to more filthy human children since those new additions continue pollution and are pollution."

His tone is aggressive yet he makes no mention of terminating human life. He calls humans filthy because we do such things as:

Because we are the Dominant "kind" we....
-Massively breed other livings to feed on.
-Tear apart nature, for our comfort because our population is growing.
-Killing other forms of life such as insects because we are bigger and they are helpless(Also justifying unacceptable actions of violence by stating that there are enough insects on the planet already).
-Join a group or "team" amongst each other we can relate to, and feel the need to "represent" as well as get violent towards others who disagree.

These are some... It is a very large list.....

He is showing his disagreement with the effect humans have on earth, and on each other. He wants it to change...He want's humans to sway away from having certain characteristics where greed play a key role. He stresses the point by saying... SOLUTIONS over and over.

"Do all until something WORKS and the natural world starts improving and human civilization building STOPS and is reversed! MAKE IT INTERESTING SO PEOPLE WATCH AND APPLY SOLUTIONS!!!!"

What he said here... there is absolutely nothing wrong with... Some people who have comprehension problems may misinterpret this in the wrong way. He is asking to re-invent the wheel(buildings in this case).

"In those programs' places, programs encouraging human sterilization and infertility must be pushed"

I notice that when some of you see a few words directed to humans....you simply get outraged with feelings and misinterpreter the meaning. He used the word "Sterilization" and "infertility".....He wants everyone to be productive instead of coming to this world to live, for themselves. Of course it is not right to destroy people who are not productive, but this really goes into his definition of "productive".... It seem's like "productive" to him is someone who wants to work to better the human kind by contributing one way or another instead of living, for themselves. Unproductive to him would be someone who cares little about human kind, and the direction they were headed towards.

"All former pro-birth programs must now push in the direction of stopping human birth, not encouraging it"

Yes this is impossible since everyone has the right to have a child and raise it properly, but people today are so consumed with the distractions in life that they can't put forth the responsibility to spend enough time to raise a child. I don't think he means to completely stopping human birth, but to slow it down. He basically says... "dont follow the norm"... Everyone thinks that you find someone you love than get married then have kids and this is what you call "life"......

"All programs promoting War and the technology behind those must cease. There is no sense in advertising weapons of mass-destruction anymore. Instead, talk about ways to disassemble civilization and concentrate the message in finding SOLUTIONS to solving global military mechanized conflict. Again, solutions solutions instead of just repeating the same old wars with newer weapons. Also, keep out the fraudulent peace movements. They are liars and fakes and had no real intention of ending the wars. ALL OF THEM ARE FAKE! On one hand, they claim they want the wars to end, on the other, they are demanding the human population increase. World War II had 2 Billion humans and after that war, the people decided that tripling the population would assure peace. WTF??? STUPIDITY! MORE HUMANS EQUALS MORE WAR!"

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this thought. He also voices out his opinion and calls certain things "fake", and "fraudulent" according to his sources. He is trying to help better the human race here by pointing out his opinions... I agree with him.

"Civilization must be exposed for the filth it is. That, and all its disgusting religious-cultural roots and greed. Broadcast this message until the pollution in the planet is reversed and the human population goes down! This is your obligation. If you think it isn't, then get hell off the planet! Breathe Oil! It is the moral obligation of everyone living otherwise what good are they??"

Basically he is saying to free yourself from the roots of religion and greed which causes people to turn against each other. He says "until the pollution in the planet is reversed and population goes down!" When he says "the population goes down" he doesn't in any way mean the termination of humans. It is each and every one of our obligation to sway ourselves from greed and religion subconsciously supports it.

I'm not going to continue to explaining any more.... You can read over this and make him sound like a lunatic or actually try to understand his points. This depends on your level of comprehension. A few of you have already showed your lack of comprehension and ignorance. You have put words in my mouth as if you were trying to win a debate. I'm here to voice out my opinion. A few of you have resorted to verbally harassing me, and showing your violent behaviors over disagreement. You guys sound like a ticking time bomb. I hope you both the best, and no one around you gets hurt.

Date: September 02, 2010 02:18PM

Date: September 02, 2010 02:19PM

Ouch, wall of words.

Date: September 02, 2010 02:26PM

justsayin Wrote:
> Ouch, wall of words.
>
> http://www.decorateyourspace.net/designstrategies/
> wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/quotevegan.jp
> g

Yea you should probably stick to comics... Even magazines have too many words, for you to comprehend.

Date: September 02, 2010 02:34PM

If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you wouldn't have the decency to tell me [that].

Date: September 03, 2010 08:34AM

WTOP published pics of the dead gunman.

----------------------------------------

"She looks pretty good for 12, admit it." - WingNut, 04/24/2012

"I'm racist too. So what?" - Ellipsis 9/16/2011

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 03, 2010 03:28PM

Firrat Wrote:
[...]

file.php?40,file=16446
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: September 03, 2010 05:47PM

I read it Gravis, and I have extracted
the FU 2010 Certified Idiot of the Year quote;

"-Killing other forms of life such as insects because we
are bigger and they are helpless(Also justifying unacceptable
actions of violence by stating that there are enough insects
on the planet already). "

-Firrat

==================================================================================

Date: September 03, 2010 07:06PM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
> I read it Gravis, and I have extracted
> the FU 2010 Certified Idiot of the Year quote;
>
> "-Killing other forms of life such as insects
> because we
> are bigger and they are helpless(Also justifying
> unacceptable
> actions of violence by stating that there are
> enough insects
> on the planet already). "
>
> -Firrat
>
>
>
>
> .

What you quoted me on....are you trying to tell me it's false?

A stupid persons Idea of an idiot. Your opinions are as valid as white-out.

Posted by: sniper games ()
Date: September 03, 2010 07:21PM

whack jobs.... zero
Montgomery County Police..... one
your good aim is appreciated and thank you dipshit for making this end quickly, lesson learned,,dont bring a starter pistol, wave it around and not expect a .308 to the head

Date: September 03, 2010 07:22PM

Firrat wrote:
>" Your opinions are as valid as white-out."

Yeah, it would have been better for you to just shut up.
Because that middle school comeback... was NOT impressive at all.

Date: September 03, 2010 07:28PM

Firrat wrote:
>"What you quoted me on....
are you trying to tell me it's false?

NO, I would never insinuate the notion of violence against insects
as NOT being a relevant issue pertaining to the topic of discussion.

Date: September 03, 2010 07:47PM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
> Firrat wrote:
> >" Your opinions are as valid as white-out."
>
>
> Yeah, it would have been better for you to just
> shut up.
> Because that middle school comeback... was NOT
> impressive at all.
>
>
>
> .

Yea I guess your "middle school" attempt of an insult was very impressive. Like I said... your words and opinions are only worthy of white-out.

"NO, I would never insinuate the notion of violence against insects
as NOT being a relevant issue pertaining to the topic of discussion."

I provided reasons why he may feel disgusted by certain humans who DO insinuate the notion of violence against insects, and proudly commit it. People actually believe killing/destroying insects is OK. You are confused.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2010 07:49PM by Firrat.

Date: September 03, 2010 08:11PM

Firrat = Human Garbage

Posted by: dingus khan ()
Date: June 04, 2012 01:04PM

Typical fuckin leftie douchebag narccistic liberal , everybody else should stop being a burden to the planet except him.How very tolerant of him.Piece of crap..

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.