HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What Are " Civil Rights For Latinos " I Heard There Were On Civil Rights That Are Being " Fought For " Latinos WTOP today
Posted by: What Special Set Asides ? ()
Date: June 06, 2023 05:16PM

First of all since scientists now say we are all of the same race , so what are Latinos in the first place other then people who come from " Latin America "

Since colors matter so much to Democrats the state of California's majority color is not "White" but brown when all colors are mixed up together, even my skin is a shade of brown so do I get special treatment from Democrats too .

So then are are people they call White the minority in California

But back to " Civil Rights " for Latinos , there are no civil rights , we the AMERICAN people have CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS . Civil Rights is just a name for that

Tell us what constitutional right does not apply to Latinos . Cite the place in our entire US constitution where that is stated

Now tell us what are these special rights that Latinos only want to have that no one else has

Is it the right to enter the U.S. illegally

Is it the right to bring children over our border in such dangerous ways the adults doing this should be arrested by state police for felony child abuse in that state as soon as they come over the states border with Mexico

Is it the right to claim asylum when they pass thru countries only to ask the U.S. to let them in with an asylum claim when they left their country freely

International law states one must seek asylum at the first country they come to after getting out of their own not pass thur several borders until they come to the USA and enter illegal asking for asylum

As far as leaving their home freely goes and saying their country is violent , well so is ours and their illegal presence in low income crime areas only adds to our own violence which is high in totally Democrat Controled areas

Do they claim a right to cash gifts from the US government or free medical care and housing and food too plus spending cash

Or a non existant right to drive a car truck or bus and getting a license to drive form a state to do that when they are in this country illegally

Or do they want job quotas for special treatment above all others

Exactly what are these " Civil Rights for Latinos " they claim exist that they want !

What rights are they fighting for that all others do not have

Can you tell us please

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What Are " Civil Rights For Latinos " I Heard There Were On Civil Rights That Are Being " Fought For " Latinos WTOP today
Posted by: Raging Registered Democrat ()
Date: June 06, 2023 05:20PM

You are an enemy of the state for asking these questions , I'm telling JOE Biden about you

Re: What Are " Civil Rights For Latinos " I Heard There Were On Civil Rights That Are Being " Fought For " Latinos WTOP today
Posted by: Pimply Face Far Left Groomed Punk ()
Date: June 06, 2023 05:23PM

YOUR RACIST against MEXICANS

YOU HATE TACOS AND MEXICAN BEER TOO !

YOU EVEN HATE LIMES

Posted by: Well I Guess ()
Date: June 06, 2023 05:29PM

They must think there's no government right to deport them if they are here illegally

They must have a right to stay here forever illegally so they think

Or do they want using the term Illegal to be another federal hate crime as a new civil right for illegals after all they did enter the US illegally

Yes they will work very hard and the great numbers of them are good family loving people but so are the ones who come here legally so why should illegals get special treatment

Posted by: Democrat Majority Forever ()
Date: June 06, 2023 05:32PM

SO they can vote for Democrats stupid , that's why they must have the right to vote now right now or you are racist and stupid too

Posted by: FACE IT DEMOCRATS ()
Date: June 06, 2023 05:58PM

Until colors don't matter , RACISM will never end

WHO PUTS OUT THE MOST PANDERING TO RACE DUE TO COLORS FOR VOTES

Democrats stop your divisive race baiting for votes and accept people in the US are all equal not colors then and only then can racism go away

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.